Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
13844 replies to this topic

#7961 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 02:06 PM

OOC: Nope, sorry Vorex, not that easy against a Toa of Iron.IC: JestHe tried to pick me up, at least, only to find that the metal he had tried to magnetize broke free, launching at him with enough speed to impale him, furthered by his own magnetic powers. "Leave me alone! Why are you trying to kill me?!" Letting the attacking armor do the work of distracting, I slipped off.
  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#7962 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 02:09 PM

IC-Yolof:As Nekron tried to move both Yolof and Jest, Yolof grabbed a large number of stones, throwing them all at once at Nekron. If he teleported out of the way, he would find that both Yolof and Jest wouldn't be anywhere to be found after the double attack on him.
  • 0

#7963 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 02:09 PM

IC: NekronNekron laughed as the metal, magnetised to the Yolof as it was, flew towards him instead. "Nice try."Nekron, moving as quickly as possible, teleported to directly in front of Yolof right after the rocks were thrown, taking out one of his blades and preparing to slice Yolof's throat with it.. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Edited by Using Less Vorex, Jul 06 2012 - 02:10 PM.

  • 0

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

 

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

 

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all


#7964 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 02:13 PM

OOC: The metal is Jest's armor, meaning it wasn't magnetized to Jest, it was magnetized to Nekron when he tried to pick Jest up with it. Therefor, the metal would be flying at him, and not Jest.IC: JestMissing chunks of my armor, I just kept running and shouting. Someone would hopefully eventually hear me and decide to fight this cool dude so I wouldn't have to. But fight, I needed to find a safe location and patch up my armor.
  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#7965 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 02:15 PM

OOC: I didn't mean it was flying towards Jest. It's flying towards Yolof, as Nekron had attempted to magnetically force the two of them together.IC: NekronNekron no longer cared about Jest - if he deserved anything, he had it coming. He directed all his attention towards Yolof. "Any last words?"
  • 0

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

 

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

 

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all


#7966 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 02:20 PM

IC:Quoribay followed his orders and began looting widgets from any house he stumbled apon that he could enter safely (you know what they say; better safe than crushed by unstable roof rubble). One Ko-matoran cool dude had left a sword mounted over the mantlepiece as decoration. If Quoribay wasn't a half-evil theif, he would have pitied the foo' as he ran out of the building with the sword strapped to his back. So far, that was the only thing he had found other than widgets, But there were still many more houses to go. He continued sprinting from half destroyed building to half destroyed building, looting as many widgets as he could find.OOC: if you attack him, remember that backup will arrive. The Same goes for the other Shadow Hapaka members (who I will assist if they need any help)
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#7967 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 02:20 PM

OOC: You said he magnetically picked him up, meaning that he was magnetized to Nekron. But, whatever.IC: JestAlready bruised and cut, I swerved once more around a corner. This time stopping to catch my breath and make some new metal for my armor. I wasn't all that good with metal, breaking it I could do, but fixing it was trickier. Now I had to not only make metal, but also shape it into the missing patches. This was a terrible plan.
  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#7968 Offline Solaris: Electric Sentinel

Solaris: Electric Sentinel
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,360 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 02:46 PM

IC: Team Winged Dagger, TirzanOOC: Tirzan from Po-Wahi.Tirzan landed in the small outpost up by Mount Ihu. He ran from his Gukko and into the building furthest from the road. He would be safe here, for now.Yerith and his team had sat camped for a day, now, waiting for news. What they received was grim."Our Mata Nui Marine Corps friends were wiped out," he relayed to the team. "No survivors. Target Tirzan Al-Asad believed to be among the casualties. Coward wouldn't do that... Our informant tells us that he has a safehouse somewhere at the bottom of Mount Ihu.""Ah, Ihu," Gaz sighed. "I hear it's lovely this time of year."Pordal smirked, loading his disk launcher. He hoped not to lose it this time.
  • 0

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

My BZPRPG Profiles.


#7969 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,904 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 02:47 PM

IC: RavageRavage bounded down, jumping from point to point, before landing next to Rewera. "This is madness. Where do we start?"Ravage looked around. 'The combatants are mostly contained in one area. We should focus on evacuating the non-combatants."
  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#7970 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,210 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 02:54 PM

I.C. Zenex "The crystal belongs to a laboratory in Ko-koro that I work at. Or worked, rather. If you knew the whole story, you'd either let me go, or take the crystal for yourself."

IC Dymiun"Tell us the whole story, then. I've got the time."IC Fehron & co."Hey! Dymiun!" called Fehron. Dymiun turned to see Fehron, Botan, and Geon running over a nearby hill, with Takana, Tamaka, and Kohtak behind them. "I assume the situation is under control," observed Geon.

OOC: I'm going to have to go inactive for another while. :/I.C. "There you are... Vortixx, I hope you are ready to pay for your crime." "Not yet, I'm not. If you wouldn't mind my telling of the story?""Don't you just seem like a reliable person. Lying to us about the crystal in the hut. Yeah right."

I.C. Zenex "The crystal belongs to a laboratory in Ko-koro that I work at. Or worked, rather. If you knew the whole story, you'd either let me go, or take the crystal for yourself."

IC Dymiun"Tell us the whole story, then. I've got the time."IC Fehron & co."Hey! Dymiun!" called Fehron. Dymiun turned to see Fehron, Botan, and Geon running over a nearby hill, with Takana, Tamaka, and Kohtak behind them. "I assume the situation is under control," observed Geon.

OOC: I'm going to have to go inactive for another while. :/I.C. "There you are... Vortixx, I hope you are ready to pay for your crime." "Not yet, I'm not. If you wouldn't mind my telling of the story?""Don't you just seem like a reliable person. Lying to us about the crystal in the hut. Yeah right."

IC Geon"Fascinating... This crystal... is unique... I highly doubt a Vortixx would have one. A Matoran scholar, maybe, but not a Vortixx."

  • 0

eW9kyVR.png


#7971 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 03:09 PM

OOC: Ya know, I'm getting tired of this, Vorex. "Teleported right after the rocks were thrown," including everything that should obstruct his vision. Yah. Perfect sense. Also, I was given permission for this autohit by our resident babysitter GM.IC-Yolof:Yolof didn't say anything, due to the proximity of the blade at his throat-he merely spat in Nekron's eyes, before kicking the angered Toa in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him and sending him gasping to the ground, unable to see.Yolof looked down at the stunned Toa with disdain, before throwing one last rock at his head, before leaving, not bothering to see if the rock connected and killed the Toa of Magnetism or not.OOC: Don't re-attack. I'm just tired of arguing over it.
  • 0

#7972 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,555 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 03:13 PM

OOC: Aw. I like attacking.IC: NekronNekron lay on the ground, coughing.

Edited by Using Less Vorex, Jul 07 2012 - 07:02 AM.

  • 0

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

 

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

 

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all


#7973 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,904 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 03:56 PM

IC: KrayzikkThe door gave way on the second try.Krayzik stumbled inside, coughing from the smoke. Blinking, the Titan looked around the room. No one was there, though the rumpled covers and flowers on the table suggested that there used to be. He hoped that whoever it was got out.Turning around, he went back into the hall. A single look told him the fire was spreading, it had already engulfed where he had stood when he started his search. Karzahni. There isn't enough time... "Is anyone up here!?" He yelled, as he checked the next room. Two Matoran were huddled in the corner, staring at him fearfully. One of them had a cast on their leg, a little kid, maybe a hundred at most. The other Matoran, a doctor by the look of him, brandished a scalpel at him. "Get back! I mean it!"'Relax, will you? I'm trying to get you guys out of here!" Krayzikk slung the younger Matoran over his shoulder, and beckoned for the doc to follow. "How many patients on this floor? And how many are ambulatory?""Um, maybe a dozen patients. I think about seven of them are ambulatory, another two with crutches. I don't know if any staff are left, there weren't many in the building." The doc nervously rearranged his glasses, looking like he was scared out of his mind. Krayzikk guessed he hadn't been involved in a catastrophe his whole life.Krayzikk nodded. "Find the staff, I'll get the patients."The doctor blanched. "But, but..." Krayzikk glared at him."You're a doctor, for Mata Nui's sake! You have a duty to your staff, and your patients! Now get on it!" The Titan roared. His face even more pale than before, the doctor scurried off. Krayzikk didn't know if it was to find his staff or run, and he frankly didn't care. One way or another, it was out of his hands. He coughed as he hurried to the next room. I've got to get out of here soon. I can'tr get low enough to avoid the smoke.... The next room contained a Toa, in for what appeared to be a broken rib. He was already up, and getting ready to leave. He looked at Krayzikk, and nodded. He already knew that he needed to get out.
  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#7974 Offline TuragaOfVirtues

TuragaOfVirtues
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 975 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 03:58 PM

IC: Sideways:The Toa of Magnetism led his group into the now-ruined village."Spread out," Rook said, "But stay close. Loot as much as we can, valuables, food, money, everything. If you come across anyone who looks fit and too weak to defend themselves, take them too. We could sell them later on."Sideways strode through the village, taking widgets from looted houses, no armor, weapons, or valuables to be found yet. Until he saw Aurel. Using his magnetic powers, he fused the Toa of Fires armor together. Using his Mahiki, he made a small army of "snow monsters" come out of the snow.

IC (Grata): Grata did the same as Sideways, eager to finally destroy somthing. After looting a few houses, he came to an empty house. After he looted the house, he took out his axe and let his bloodthirsty instincts do the rest. He obliterated the entire house, just for the fun of it. He then continued to loot more houses. Then, he saw Sideways start to battle a Toa of fire.

  • 0

qSvBogp.jpg


#7975 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusion of the Past

  • 8,020 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 04:07 PM

IC: Frieza - Near the Ko-koro Hospital -Frieza strolled through the chaos that was currently Ko-koro, people we're running and panicking everywhere. Sanctum guards we're trying to keep order and put down any attackers. Luckily Frieza hadn't openly attacked anybody to be considered a threat. He walked toward the burning hospital, watching it burn with some amusement. "This place...is a great tourist attraction." Frieza noted the approaching avalanche traveling down the slopes of Mt. Ihu at breakneck speed in the far, far distance. He figured Ko-koro had.....five minutes before it came crashing into the koro with all it's fury.

Edited by King Snelly, Jul 06 2012 - 04:07 PM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#7976 Offline Mr. House

Mr. House
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,000 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 04:23 PM

IC: (Az/Ko-Koro Streets)Az loved chaos. The screams of dying matoran, the thunderous booms of bombs in the distance, the sounds of feet impacting the densely packed slow, it was music to his mad ears. However, he'd chosen to remain in an ally for most of the time, watching and laughing at the discontent. But his joyous lingering wouldn't last.As in his backpack was eight jars of madu powder, primed and ready to explode. Pulling out one, he entered the mayhem. Perhaps the first thing he noticed was a group of six Ko-Matoran, trying to sneak away to safety. It was pathetic, actually. They were going so slo that they were just begging to die. Lighting a match, he ignited a match and hurled a jar at the group. There was a paticularly loud boom and about half were killed instantly. The rest screamed in agony as they died on cold, hard ground.He laughed heartily, and yelled "Praise the Malfactor!" before blasting the remaining ones with his flaming breath. Making sure they were dead, he silently made his way toward a squat little hut around the edge of town. To his surprise, it was unlocked.Barging in, he saw a single matoran, cowering in fear in the corner. Az couldn't help himself. Leaping fast towards the little being, he grabbed him by the throat and slammed him onto the table. The matoran wiggle and tried slip out of Az's gloved hands like a worm. Az responded by tightening his grip on his throat. Slowly, he took out his dagger, and played with his blade in a taunting manner. He loosened his grip on the matoran's throat to allow him to breath one last time. With a yell, he plunged the dagger into the Ko-Matoran's heart.Now was the time to return to to the anarchy, to have even more fun.
  • 0
"But autocracy? Firm control in the hands of a technological and economic visionary? Yes, that Vegas shall have." -Robert House

 

BZPRPG 2014 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk-Arvun-Iolatra-Mahane

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an- Want zombies? Want to play a religiously fanatical maniac? Well if so, join the BZPRPG's premier cult!

Want a clan of horse-riding Bio-Nomads? PM me to get your Taajar clan approved!  

 

 


#7977 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 04:28 PM

IC (City Square, Ko-Koro):The Skakdi was gone and the dead Toa had been buried. The crimson one, the one still alive, stood up and was joined by another Toa whose armor was a much darker, duller red, who had flung the lightning bolt that chased the Skakdi away.Nova teetered on the edge of the square before surrendering to gravity and letting his foot fall. Of their own accord, his legs moved him forward a few steps more."Er, sorry about your -- uh -- loss..." Nova's sword was lowered to a non-threatening position, and his flickering yellow eyes certainly didn't exhibit any aggression.
  • 0

#7978 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Invading

  • 10,227 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 04:44 PM

IC:Rewera nodded. "We go through the huts, one by one, you take the ones on the right." the female Toa said, before running to the buildings to her left. She skidded to a halt at the door and tried the handle. It was locked. She gritted her teeth. They needed to hurry. She would have loved to hunt down the people behind this, but it would have to wait. They had to get everybody out before the avalanche hit the village. Which was soon. "I am not going to hurt you!" she called through the door. Then, with a spinning kick, she removed it from its hinges. The wood fell backward, into the room. There were two Matoran there, scholars by the looks of it, afraid, but very much armed with ice-picks used for climbing. Rewera held out her hands. "I am not with the evil ones. They rather like to blow up huts, instead of knocking. There is an avalanche coming and these psychos are running around, so you have to leave. Get to higher ground. Right now."The Matoran looked at each other for a second. Then they nodded and simultaneously started running. Rewera followed them out and proceeded to the next hut. The situation was much the same as the first time, but the Matoran quickly caugth wind of her helping their neighbours and after a minute or two, almost all the residents had poured out of their huts. Being Ko-Matoran, they knew their home well; and the mountains surrounding it. Rewera just had to say "go" and the Matoran, most of whom were scholars and astrologers ran, using their home-advantage, going by seldomly used paths that led them to safety.Rewera didn't wait, but moved to the next cluster of huts. She rounded a corner and saw a hut with an open door. She ran for it, but froze in the doorway, where somebody stood over the body of a dead Ko-Matoran, the bloody dagger still in hand. And he was visibly enjoying himself. Not for long. she thought. His back was turned. There was no better time to move in than now.With her face controted intoa grimace of rage, Rewera flung herself at Az, claws ready to strike.OOC: Ah, this is perfect XD
  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#7979 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,904 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 04:48 PM

IC: RavageRavage flung himself at the nearest door, using crystal spikes to rip it apart. A Ko-Toa lunged at him. Ravage sidestepped, and growled. "Run! I'm not you enemy!"
  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#7980 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,627 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 04:53 PM

IC: Esao (Hospital, Ko-Koro)Esao's hand instinctively twitched towards the kukri on his thigh, but when he saw that Nova meant no harm, he untensed. Slightly. He began moving back towards her grave; he'd had second thoughts about keeping her Kanohi. Something about removing it from her final resting place felt...wrong. He planted it in the ground - so that only the top half was visible and that it was unable to be stolen - and carved the word "Flyssa" into the forehead. Standing up, he began to move towards the hospital once again. No time to dwell."Me, too," he whispered quietly.-Teezy
  • 0

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

 for real

 


#7981 Offline TuragaOfVirtues

TuragaOfVirtues
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 975 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 04:54 PM

IC (Grata):The village seemed to be in complete and utter chaos, and Grata felt right at home. He barged into homes, steeling anything he could, keeping Sideways allways in sight. However, he did not take any Matoran to sell later. After all, who wants a dead Matoran?
  • 0

qSvBogp.jpg


#7982 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,904 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 05:09 PM

IC: RavageAfter clearing several more huts, Ravage barged into the one containing Grata. Instantly, he activated his Volitak. Skakdi. None around him, no elemental powers. Threat Level; Moderate.He lunged at the Skakdi's back, his claws slashing.
  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#7983 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 06:40 PM

IC:Quoribay scampered around a corner to see six ko-matoran slaughtered with a bomb. After the anarchist burned the matoran who were still alive and begging for mercy while wailing in pain, the cruel beast had a fit of maniacal laughter while he went into a hut. Quoribay decided not to loot that street, and as he turned to another one, screaming from behind him made quoribay's face drain pale. He never considered all the lives that would be lost in all this mayhem. But it wasn't his fault. He was a thief, yes, but not a killer. That's what separated him from that monster. Speaking of that monster, Quoribay pulled himself out of deep thought and went to another street before the murderer could notice him. As he looted the next house (obviously the home of an alchohalic, due to the large range of beverages in the closet that Quoribay stole as well), A thought dawned on Quoribay. He ranback to sideways and said, "Sir, I have a plan: we can have some of us escort defenseless ko-matoran out of the city, trap them in some cave, then ransom them once the mayhem is over!"
  • 0

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer


#7984 Offline Mr. House

Mr. House
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,000 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 06:42 PM

IC: (Az/Ko-Koro Hut)Az was casually planning what he'd next blow to smithereens when he heard a noise behind his back. Thinking it was merely a matoran, he was getting ready to sheath his dagger and leave when he heard the being jump behind him. Before he could react, Rewera had him on the ground. Trying desperately to escape, Az squirmed and tried to get the Toa loose.But in the back of his mind, Az knew he couldn't resist. Since he was built more of a cloak and dagger type, he didn't have that much strength. Karz, even a large Matoran could bring him down. But still, he tried to fight. With his dagger knocked from his hand during the struggle, Az only one weapon he could use: his breath. Pointing his mouth at Rewera, he shot a gout of fire out of his mouth, and prayed to Makuta that it would distract her long enough for him to flee.
  • 0
"But autocracy? Firm control in the hands of a technological and economic visionary? Yes, that Vegas shall have." -Robert House

 

BZPRPG 2014 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk-Arvun-Iolatra-Mahane

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an- Want zombies? Want to play a religiously fanatical maniac? Well if so, join the BZPRPG's premier cult!

Want a clan of horse-riding Bio-Nomads? PM me to get your Taajar clan approved!  

 

 


#7985 Offline Solaris: Electric Sentinel

Solaris: Electric Sentinel
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,360 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 06:48 PM

IC: Team Winged Dagger, TirzanAfter some hard hiking in the snowy mountain-land, Pordal and the officers finally found the safehouse. Mount Ihu towered over it, casting its shadow on the hut as the sun fell."You absolutely sure this is the place?" Gaz asked."I sent a Gukko recon team," Yerith said, loading his disk launcher. "It's the only one for kio and the best hidden. If Tirzan wasn't in that cluster-foul in Po-Wahi, this is where he has to be."That was all the encouragement Pordal needed. They stalked their way down the hill and into the valley containing Tirzan's hut. Pordal was the first to reach the door."We need to take him alive," Yerith hissed, placing his hand on the door. "BREACH!" he then yelled, kicking in the door.Pordal took a step inside, shooting a disk at one of the Vortixx guards.Tirzan turned around in surprise, looking at the strangest Toa of Iron tackling him.When he came to, he was sitting in a chair, that Toa of Iron standing over him. A smack came down."Why did you do it?" Yerith interrogated."I will not tell you!" Tirzan spat."Where did you get the supplies?" Yerith continued."I will not tell you" Tirzan reiterated.Gaz noticed a small scrap of paper laying on the ground behind the Skakdi. He picked it up and glanced at it."Price, it's a letter to him," he stated, handing it to his captain.Yerith stopped to read it for a moment. His cold gaze turned as hard as stone. He turned around to face Tirzan, holding out his hand. The Elemental Energy of Iron flowed through it, throwing out a large brick of Iron that hit Tirzan's head at a high velocity.Tirzan looked up when Yerith lifted his hand. The last thing he saw before his head was crushed was cold grey iron."Who was it, sir?" Gaz asked gesturing to the letter."Zakhaev," Yerith answered, a distant look in his eyes. "Quoren Zakhaev."OOC: Tirzan KIA.

Edited by Solaris: Electric Sentinel, Jul 06 2012 - 06:49 PM.

  • 0

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

My BZPRPG Profiles.


#7986 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,530 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 07:20 PM

IC:ZealokanHe ran into the alley, looking at Esao in the distance. 'We had that handled, you twit!' He ran his hands over his mask. 'Perfect. Dekuna's house is gone, Payiges is unconscious, the bloody Skakdi got away, and on top of that, he managed to kill someone in the process! Brilliant!'
  • 0

#7987 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Invading

  • 10,227 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 07:23 PM

IC:Rewera could feel that this one did definitely belong to the wrong side, even though it was rather obvious. But she felt a hartbeats relief that her sixth sense still worked. Now to the topic at hand. The female Toa had pinned the rather strange other being to the floor, having pounced on him like a feline predator, but he surprised her with sudden spitting a ball of flame. Rewera had to let go of his arms to roll to the side, but at this close range, the fire stille touched the side of her mask. It flew past too fast to cause a serious burn, but it stung like Karzhani.Focus! she ordered herself mentally. Her mind raced. Her enemy wasn't strong enough to escape by physical means alone, he wouldn't stay and fight. He would run. Unless somebody took out the legs from under him. As Az tried to get to his feet, Rewera kicked with her leg, aiming for his shins.
  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#7988 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 07:26 PM

IC (Ko-Koro, City Square):Nova's mouth twitched but stayed closed. His eyes scintillated, casting an unsteady golden nimbus upon the smoke about his face.A few seconds passed in silence."I'm Nova," he finally introduced himself, resheathing his sword and extending a hand.
  • 0

#7989 Offline Mr. House

Mr. House
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,000 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 07:44 PM

IC: (Az/Ko-Koro Hut)The kick didn't break anything, anything of note that is. But with a groan, Az found got up. He found himself forced to limp his way out of the hut. Each step caused a wave of pain to run up his leg. But he knew he had to escape, otherwise he'd probably be hung for his crimes. This realization was the main thing that drove him, that propelled him foward.Daring not to look back, he tried to speed up, his pained leg screaming in protest.
  • 0
"But autocracy? Firm control in the hands of a technological and economic visionary? Yes, that Vegas shall have." -Robert House

 

BZPRPG 2014 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk-Arvun-Iolatra-Mahane

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an- Want zombies? Want to play a religiously fanatical maniac? Well if so, join the BZPRPG's premier cult!

Want a clan of horse-riding Bio-Nomads? PM me to get your Taajar clan approved!  

 

 


#7990 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Fire

  • 19,564 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 08:15 PM

IC: [The Fourth]Four ran up to Zacax and co. "What's happening?"[IC: Rannin]"Well, time to try something new."Rannin's eyes glowed, and a giant fist of solid steel burst out of the snow below them, punching the sled, and them on it, into the air."LOOK FOR SOMEWHERE TO LAND!"
  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#7991 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,627 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 08:18 PM

IC: Esao (City Square, Ko-Koro)"Esao," said the Toa of Fire, not even stopping as he shook Nova's hand; as soon as the greeting was complete, he whipped out his kukri and spun it around his hand before catching it in a rear grip, holding the blade behind him and stalking towards the hospital.-Teezy
  • 0

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

 for real

 


#7992 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Invading

  • 10,227 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 08:20 PM

IC: "Oh no you don't." Rewera muttered, pushing herself up. She blinked a few times, the right corner of her field of view a little blurry from the fireball, but already raced for the door. She caught up with Az right outside. With a lunge she threw her elbow forward, aimnig it right between the fleeing beings shoulders.
  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#7993 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusion of the Past

  • 8,020 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 08:40 PM

OOC: Mr. House, would it be alright if a flying sled was falling toward Az? :P IC: Bruntoa - Flying in the air on a Sled? Whut!? - Above Ko-koro -Bruntoa looked around quickly, he could see Ko-koro was just below them. They we're falling from pretty freakin high. "The softest thing I can see to land on is....snow."
  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#7994 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 08:41 PM

IC: ZacaxZacax's jaw was dropped, "THE VILLAGE IS EXPLODING!!!"
  • 0

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

 

I create manga. Yeah. Anyway have some links to my stuff on the site:

 

MangaManiac Stuff:

//BIONICLE Manga Concept\\

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

 


#7995 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Fire

  • 19,564 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 08:43 PM

[IC: Rannin]"That's good enough. Let's just hope we survive then."
  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#7996 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 08:48 PM

IC: Zacax"We have to head to my ship now!" Zacax said, "Come on!"
  • 0

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

 

I create manga. Yeah. Anyway have some links to my stuff on the site:

 

MangaManiac Stuff:

//BIONICLE Manga Concept\\

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

 


#7997 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Fire

  • 19,564 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 08:50 PM

IC: [The Fourth]"What is going on!?" shouted Four as she followed.
  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#7998 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 08:51 PM

IC: Zacax"Ko-Koro has become a mine field somehow!!!" Zacax said as he activated his mask power, "We need to leave!"
  • 0

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

 

I create manga. Yeah. Anyway have some links to my stuff on the site:

 

MangaManiac Stuff:

//BIONICLE Manga Concept\\

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

 


#7999 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Fire

  • 19,564 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 08:53 PM

IC: [The Fourth]"Just keep calm. Don't panic."
  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#8000 Offline Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2012 - 08:54 PM

IC: CorexCorex chased after Zacax, avoiding flying debris and knocking away what he couldn't dodge with his sword.
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users