Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Calebos Calebos walks out of the now destroyed Inn, and sees his group and rushes towards them, "Zacax!!"IC: ZacaxHe heard a voice...it was Calebos! He survived! "Calebos!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Frieza - Outside Hospital, Ko-koro -Frieza sighed as the hospital burned. "You know...it's just not burning -fast- enough." Frieza said as he outstretched his hands. The flames on the burning building suddenly grew, the heat intensifying, a few of the still unbroken windows shattered.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Esao (Hospital, Ko-Koro)FWOOSH!Esao counteracted Freiza's flames, sending them to the ground and away from the building. His face was set, his amethyst eyes burning in rage; he didn't even seem to be fazed by the brightly glowing Mark of Sadism."Stand down, freak."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Frieza - Outside Hospital, Ko-koro -Frieza looked at Esao with a mockingly innocent expression. "What?? I was merely helping this poor structure burn down faster. Put it out of it's misery, make a bonfire. This place is too cold honestly." Frieza's signature grin appeared. "I'm doing the place a favor."

IC: Frieza - Outside Hospital, Ko-koro -"I'm curious...can you kill me...and stop the flames at the same time?" Frieza raised his left hand at Esao and shot a fireball at him, with his right hand, he shot a fireball at the hospital. "I hope you're good at multitasking."

IC: Esao (Hospital, Ko-Koro)Esao instinctively reached out and batted away the fireball into a pile of wreckage above Freiza, sending it tumbling at the mutant Toa of Fire and aiming to pin him down. He readied his kukri and began to advance...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Frieza - Outside Hospital, Ko-koro -Frieza was taken by surprise by the wreckage as it fell on top of him. Using his mark he easily pushed it off him, scattering pieces of the pile everywhere. Frieza pulled his Scythe out, holding it in a defensive position in his right hand. He taunted Esao with his left.

IC: Esao (Hospital, Ko-Koro)Tail and a scythe. Has a preference for elemental power. He's a long-range combatant. If I can get him to at least mid-range, I can take out the flyssas and end him.Stretching out with his body, as he had when he first learned parkour, Esao evenly redistributed all energy to where it was most vital and landed a perfect midair jump: the archer bounced off the wall of a nearby hut and zoomed towards Freiza, plunging his kukri down at the Toa's tail at the last moment.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: RavageAfter clearing several more huts, Ravage barged into the one containing Grata. Instantly, he activated his Volitak. Skakdi. None around him, no elemental powers. Threat Level; Moderate.He lunged at the Skakdi's back, his claws slashing.
IC (Grata):Although Ravage lunged his back seemingly out of nowhere, Grata wasn't too surprised because he expected somone to put up a fight sooner or later. But Grata was more bloodthirsty than ever, so he grabed Ravage on Grata's back, and fell down backwards. Grata was a big Skakdi, and waited to hear a crunch underneath him when he fell. The slashes on his back would hurt later, but Grata's simple mind ignored it for now.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: RavageBut the crunch would never come.Because, as Grata fell, Ravage let go of, and pushed off from, Grata's back. The Rahi-Toa landed a few feet away, and moved to another location silently. Using his elemental powers, crystailling spike erupted from the ground to stab through Grata's back.IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk growled in frustration as he cleared the last room. He had three Matpran slung over his shoulder, and a Toa in his arms. Quickly, he led the others toward the exit, only to find that it was blocked off.Thinking quickly, he turned to a weakened portion of the wall, and kicked the wall. And again. And again. Finally, the wall collapsed. "Get out, all of you!"Bounding out, he set down the beings he carried and turned around. And spotted Frieza. His eyes widened with rage, and with a roar, he charged.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Just so you know Tyler me and Krayzikk were gonna have Frieza and Krayzikk have a little show down. Then Esao appeared.It's fine though, we can adjust our plans. Just save some of Frieza for Kray will ya? :PIC: Frieza - Outside Hospital, Ko-koro -Esao may of figured out Frieza preferred elemental power pretty easily, but what he didn't know was the power that Frieza's mark had. Frieza mark enhanced reflexes allowed him to spin around to face Esao and sent a stream of flames at him. Unfortunately Frieza didn't not yet notice Krayzikk charging at him. IC: Bruntoa - Hospital, Ko-koro -Bruntoa did not respond, as he was unconscious, and the back of his head had a gash in it. Rannin would have to drag Bruntoa out of the burning building if he wanted him to live.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk warped right behind Frieza. Let's see. I've got a knife. Fun.Clasping his hands together, Krayzikk smashed them into Frieza's neck, hopefully throwing him to the ground.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Whoooopsadaisy. Might as well watch this little spectacle unfold...IC: Esao (Hospital, Ko-Koro)Esao spun around, using his kukri as leverage to keep him propelled, and slammed his feet into Freiza's chest, sending him backwards into the waiting grip of Krayzikk, who looked like he was ready to smash Freiza's head like a walnut.Pulling his weapon out of the ground, Esao used his Volitak and began to watch the struggle.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Frieza - Outside Hospital, Ko-koro -Frieza grunted he got thrown into the snow, he spun around and sliced with his scythe angrily to keep Krayzikk away from him. "I see someone didn't want to wait their turn!" He yelled.He began to send a barrage of fireballs at Krayzikk.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzik stepped back, waited for the first round to get a decent distance from Frieza, and warped in front of the Bearer. A his response was a vicious stomp toward Frieza's gut.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: (Edit) Whoa, I thought that I posted this a few minutes ago, before the fighting started...give me a moment and I'll amend it a bit.IC: Riversong (Ko-Koro hospital)Nodding at the strange red Toa, Riversong turned to the nearest burning building (which turned out to be the hospital) and began to extinuish the flames, beginning with the area where the fire had initially started. She paused for a moment, moving out of the way of the fighting, then continued, putting out as much of the fire as she could from the outside.

Edited by HahliNuva

IC: Frieza - Outside Hospital, Ko-koro -Frieza raised his other arm to grab the fist coming at him, trying to use his mark enhanced strenght to stop the blow in it's tracks. "How's it going...Krayzikk?" He said with gritted teeth, just now remembering the Titan's name. Bruntoa groaned slightly, his arm suddenly made a jolt and smacked Rannin in the face.

IC: KrayzikkThe blow slammed into the Krayzikk, throwing him back into a hospital wall.The wall smashed apart, leaving a gaping hole. Frieza took a step forward, to ensure his foe was down for good. Only to have Krayzikk suddenly appear in front of him, swing a vicious blow toward his face.The Titan's face was bloody underneath his mask, and a black eye was already forming. But his eyes burned with anger, and a seething hatred.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Frieza - Outside Hospital, Ko-koro -Frieza took the blow in full force, blood splattering out of his now bloody mouth as he flew backward and into the snow. He was about to get up and launch a jet of flames when he felt the ground rumbling, he looked toward Mt. Ihu. His eyes widened a bit as he saw the avalanche mere feet from all of them. "Oh...I forgot about that...." Frieza was then swiftly buried in snow, and most likely everyone else in the vicinity was too, unless they were able to fly away or otherwise escape. Though the flames in the hospital went out rather quickly, thanks to the avalanche, accept it was now buried in snow too.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: KrayzikkA mound of snow erupted, as Krayzikk forced his way out. Fortunately for him, due to the way the avalanche had occurred, he had been forced against the wall of the hospital, which had remained mostly intact.The Titan had broken inside, and climbed up the the upper level, where there was only a thin layer of snow. He stood, and looked around for Frieza.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Frieza - Outside Hospital, Ko-koro -Krayzikk would notice a hole forming in the snow. It was melting rapidly, suddenly Frieza burst from the hole, he looked at Krayzikk with his glowing purple eyes. He was covered with blood, and had also set himself on fire. He held a piece of shrapnel he'd dug out of his chest in his hand, he stumbled toward Krayzikk, and then lunged at him, trying to use the shrapnel as a dagger. "Playtime...." blood sputtered out of his mouth. "...is over." It was clear his mark was the only thing keeping him standing.

Edited by King Snelly

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk grimaced, though it hurt to do so. He may have been relatively safe, but he was fairly certain he had a broken rib, and possibly a broken left wrist.That being said, he was still in better shape than Frieza. The Titan shifted, so the shrapnel stabbed into his shoulder. Krayzikk grabbed the Bearer by the neck, and slammed him against the ground. "Shut your fricking mouth!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Frieza - Outside Hospital, Ko-koro -Frieza said nothing as he tackled Krayzikk and the two rolled several yards and down a slope, Frieza punched Krayzikk repeatedly in the kidney. "Kidney punch, kidney punch, kidney punch and pause.....KIDNEY PUNCH!" He said with a completely deranged voice. OOC: Got permission for that FYI, nobody panic.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk gasped in shock and pain. Not only was he being repeatedly punched, the tackled hadn't done any wonders for his ribs. With a shout fueled by pain as much as rage, he kicked Frieza off of him.The Titan staggered to his feet and stumbled over to Frieza, grabbing him by the throat. "You just don't get it, do you?" The Titan said quietly. His next words were practically a shout. "NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE SIGNS?!" He spat in Frieza's face."You don't deserve to live! Even the Great Spirit himself agrees! FOR HE HAS ALREADY DECIDED, WHO HERE SHOULD LIVE, AND WHO SHOULD DIE!"

fK5oqYf.jpg