Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Esao (Clothing Shop, Ko-Koro)"So, uh...where we walkin' to?" asked the hapless archer. "Anywhere in mind?"They stepped out into the cold, brisk Ko-Wahi weather and Esao instinctively increased his body temperature; he'd never, ever ever liked the cold, so whenever he had a chance to heat himself up, he did so. Snow fell down lightly from the afternoon sky and plopped down onto Esao's hand, and with dazzling eyes wide as saucer plates, he reached his tongue out and caught one before netting it in his mouth like a fish. He couldn't help but giggle a bit in laughter, like a kid, before gulping and turning to see if anyone had heard him."Uh...need to warm up?" he asked, prepared to superheat Ciara as well...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC, Aurax: Aurax sat under the tree, quiet as the grave. He pondered what lay ahead of him and the others. He stared out at the sight of the setting sun. It's fading orange glow made him wonder about the others that were not present. The Matoran looked at Stannis. "How long do you think it'll take to find the others, Stannis? I mean, they could be anywhere..."
Ooc: I realized that I should have officially moved the team to Ga-Wahi. Let's continue stuff there.

IC: [The Seventh]Seven shivered as she hung over Wraith's shoulder. The pain of the activation was still affecting her, and the Mark Bearer of Courage was barely hanging onto life as she was. Such weakness was not usual for the usually exuberant Matoran, and as the seconds passed, she became more and more weak."Idontwanttodie ..."00:00:00:06:22:49:59. 00:00:00:06:22:49:59. 00:00:00:06:22:49:58.

OOC: If we're continuing our group, I suppose we should take care of Amalod.IC: NovaMorningOutside clothing store, Ko-KoroMinutes after Esao and a stranger Toa left, a messenger Matoran entered the store. Nova glanced at him curiously but said nothing.He inhaled deeply and increased his body heat. The cloak absorbed some of it, creating a comfortable, warm environment under the fabric. Nova released his breath and watched it turn to steam in the chilly air of Ko-Koro, his thoughts wandering...The messenger Matoran bustled out the door. Amalod was right behind him, though moving at a slower pace."Sorry, Nova!" she said, pausing by the Toa of Fire. "It's an emergency. A friend -- um, needs my help." She smiled apologetically, touching Nova's hand in farewell; her gaze resumed uts habit of chasing Nova's roving eyes. "Maybe I'll see you again sometime? Try not to be so nervous, okay? You don't need to be!"He wanted to respond but couldn't. After a few seconds of waiting, she broke contact and walked away, still looking over her shoulder at Nova. "Tell the others I said bye!"Nova licked his lips and forced himself to wave back, even smile a little. "Bye," he responded.Waving, she rounded a corner and disappeared, presumably walking toward the Ko-Koro gates. Nova slumped against the clothing store's wall in frustration; couldn't he have said something encouraging instead of clamming up till she was a few meters away? Esao would've said something more.On the subject of Esao, Nova looked around to determine where he had walked. The snow was light enough to not have covered his footprints; Nova followed them at a brisk jog.

IC: The Predator and The MarksmanThe Marksman woke up. He checked the food cave The Muaka was almost gone. "Sooner than I thought," he thought. He went out to the snowdrifts and tried to hunt but there was nothing to hunt. Coming back to the camp, he woke up The Predator. "We need to move camp," he said. Folding up their tent and loading up their things on a dogsled, they set out, in search of the herds...OOC: Open for interaction.

IC (Echelon)Echelon strode through the snow, a dark silhouette against the blinding white of Ko-Wahi. Behind him walked his two Undead, and Xerov. Echelon was just about to ask Xerov if he knew of any other Makuta-followers nearby, when -ECHELON.The voice slammed into Echelon's mind like a sledgehammer. The Necromancer gasped, and dropped to his knees.Images flashed though his brain. The first -Ko-Wahi. A small, pyramid-like structure. Inside, a Toa, holding a book. He looked as though he was meditating.As quickly as it had come, it was gone, replaced by another.Po-Wahi. A cave, far from civilisation. Many beings gathered. Snippets of conversation, echoing as though heard through water."Give us a way to consult with Makuta directly. To guide us. Blind followers with a vague goal are both dangerous and doomed to fail, are they not?""We will crush the Island Liberation Squad, and they will suffer."Echelon gasped again, his eyes wide and distant.A final image. The Kumu Islets. A Xa-Koro bar. Sounds of battle; a scythe sweeping through the air. Clouds of smoke."My name is Greed.""Pride.""We are Daedra."Suddenly, the vision was gone. Echelon kneeled there for a few moments, before gripping his staff and pulling himself back to his feet. Now, he knew what to do. Where to go. Makuta had revealed his will, and Echelon would enact it...A cold smile crept onto the Necromancer's mouth.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"Lucky you," grumbled the archer. "I hate hate haaaaaaaaaay-te cold."They rounded the corner, and Esao brushed an icicle lightly with his finger, seemingly having forgotten the statement he'd made seconds earlier; he whistled slightly as the wind from the sudden movement brushed against the icicle, then the one beside it, creating a soft twinkling. Astronomers often hypothesized about a silent rhythm created by the movements of the celestial bodies of the universe called the Music of the Spheres. Another lifetime ago, Esao would have thought this absurd, but listening to the soft sounds of Ko-Koro, massaging his tired and curling nerves, he began to wonder if it was really that far-fetched. Why not? Music, it seemed, could be found in the oddest of places. Why not space, as well?Someday, he decided, a look of utmost serenity on his face, he wanted to hear it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)Esao turned to look at her, and suddenly, a cold chill gripped at his heart, one that he couldn't just will away with a convenient burst of heat: she wore an Arthron. Just like Flyssa.Maybe she IS...no, no, that'd be stupid."This is my first time here," he choked out with a shrug, trying to sound natural. "Spent all my life before this in Ga-Koro. You, uh...ever been?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Echelon)Before too long, the group reached a chasm in the glacier they were traversing. Echelon began to walk down into it."There is a small building located in this chasm," he said to Xorev without looking back. "That is where we're going."Soon, the path broadened out into a wide space, completely hidden from the oustide world. In the middle of it was a small, pyramid-like building. Echelon stepped through its entrance.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Xerov"Ominous." I note. So, he had a vision from Makuta, that's lovely, so he might be sane, apart from the fact that he has a ton of skeletons in his closet. Literally. It's not even a closet, it's a whole room. Remind me again why I'm following him?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC-Kalen:Kalen, meanwhile, sat in his small room, reading, as always. Although it seemed that his eyes were glazed over, not paying much attention to the book as he sat. He knew somebody had come into the academy, having felt their electrical fields already.If they were interested, enough, they would find him...the Toa and Matoran, it seemed. If not, they would leave. It was simple.And so he continued.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Echelon)Echelon knew where he was going. The location, imprinted in his consciousness by Makuta himself, called to him, like a thread pulling his subconscious. He strode purposefully through the building.He soon found the room he was looking for. Reaching the door, he halted. And knocked.

IC-Kalen:Kalen's eyes came into focus, looking down at the book, as he slowly descended to the ground. He then stood, turning to the door, and opened it, allowing Echelon in. Looking over the Toa, he could easily tell that he was a servant of Makuta."And so Makuta's emmissary comes to me," he mused, then he gestured to one of the cushions on the ground, around the small table where he had been sitting, silent invitation for Echelon to sit. As he did this, he closed the door with his Matatu, locking Xerov out of the room.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC (Echelon)Echelon walked over to the cushion, and sat cross-legged on it. He made no objection to Xerov's exclusion. The dead Toa and Skakdi stood on either side of the door, then slumped to the ground, Echelon's control temporarily released."I take it you've been expecting me," Echelon said, steepling his sharp fingers.

IC-Kalen:Kalen shrugged."I knew I would be host to another today," he said. "I did not know that it would be one such as you. That is beside the point, however." He poured himself a glass of wine, and Echelon one as well."Now I have a question: How did you find this place? Did you stumble upon it, or were you guided as well?"

profiles i guess

IC (Echelon)"Its image was planted in my mind," said Echelon, taking the wine. "Need I say by whom?"He ran a finger around the glass's rim, causing a soft scraping sound."Can you imagine the feeling...to be touched by a mind so vast, so complex, so dark..."His red eyes glinted as they gazed at Kalen."It is unlike any other experience."

IC: Shafts of light break through the flap of my tent as I slowly open my eyes, casting a dim glow over its contents - which isn't much, by the way. With a sigh, I force myself to stay awake. I push myself off the ground - which seems to take way more effort than it should - and stagger groggily to the entrance of the tent. I step outside, and I'm immediately greeted by a bird screeching in my face. Nice to see you too, Cyclone.Nichou is already awake, though there's no sign of the others. "Gone?" I ask, just to make certain, though I already know the answer. The Ba-Matoran merely nods in response. I sit down across the fire from him, inhaling the savory scent of cooking sausage. I stab a few with a fork and begin to eat. Neither of us has much to say, it seems.Eventually, though, I'm the one who asks the essential question, looking up at my friend as I finish the last of my breakfast. "What now?"

Edited by Arc

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"That's...really cool," murmured Esao, turning away; she shared all the same interests as Flyssa, same body type as Flyssa, even the same smile as Flyssa, in a way, but deep in his heart, the archer knew she was dead, knew that there was no way that she could have possibly returned in this body. Like...Flyssa would have remembered him, wouldn't she? She would say something if she was here..."My best friend loved gymnastics."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kalen:"I believe you," Kalen said. "And I must say, you are lucky to be in the dark power's favour. Not many can claim such a thing." He sipped slightly from his glass for a moment, and shrugged."Well, I know you have something to tell me, so I recommend you tell me now instead of later."

profiles i guess

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"Yeah...she is."The air grew silent and heavy with the cold affirmation; the use of the d-word wasn't necessary. She got his meaning, and he got hers. Even thinking of Flyssa caused his heart to fray and break, and he began to think again of how he could never see her again, never go to a concert with her, never tell her any of the things that he'd been meaning to tell her about how great it was to have a friend like her, how much she meant to him, how he was eternally grateful to have her in his life...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)"Yeah..." he replied, closing his eyes and entrapping the hot tears that were welling in his lavender eyes before they fell. He took several deep breaths to try and compose himself, tried to rub his irises dry, but his arms were pinned down by Ciara's tight embrace - she was hugging him. Girl. Hugging. Him. Esao. Girl. Embrace. Hug. Oh. God. What. Do.Esao merely stood there as Ciara hugged him and whispered apologies in his ear.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)Esao suddenly looked fearful - mortified, even - as he looked at Ciara and frantically tried to brush away her tears before they fell. The Toa of Ice looked so sad as she looked at him that the archer couldn't help but feel extremely guilty for suddenly killing the peace and good vibes that had been surrounding their walk. If Flyssa were here, she'd have done an eye roll."No, no, no, no!" he said quickly. "Don't cry, I'm okay...wait, that sounded egotistic..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Ko-Koro)Esao managed to smile, though the look was tight, slightly forced; his eyes shimmered, letting themselves twinkle slightly before burning out and going back to the distant, lost look they'd come to possess over the years, whenever things stopped distracting him and he had time to focus on the choices that had left him to this point in his life, the mission he had undertaken, all of it. There was no going back now, and as the amethyst shimmer died, like a fire, alone, surrounded by the darkness, Esao found himself reaffirming that belief inside his head.Don't stop. You can't stop."Well, yeah, I'm sad," he replied, that smile still on his face. "But I'll have to manage. She would never forgive me if I didn't."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME