Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: “All in favor?” asked a young but slightly gruff voice echoed off the dense, icy, stone walls of the grand hall. Soft light lavished the floor and walls from the large windows that lined only one side of the large site.Three figures donned in robes of the richest fabric sat at the front of the hall, behind an ornate table, carved entirely out of ice. The figure on the right was a Ko-Matoran – slightly taller than most and very lean. He was wrapped in thick, dark grey robes that signified his authority on the executive board. The Matoran on the left was from Ga-Koro, also very aged. Her robes were a bright grayish-blue, and her wrists were lined with gem-encrusted bracelets. The natural light that came through the windows reflected off of her diamond necklace, making everyone in the room very aware of her presence. There was also a Ko-Matoran, and as wise as he was old. He always had the final authority in any matter in the highly exclusive club. His robes were as white as snow, and also had the most jewels embedded in them. The embroidery gave the robes a very majestic feel, as opposed to the feel that the wearer was just really rich, which was how the other two robes had come across.Across from them sat two rows of chairs – all of them were occupied. They were filled by the most devoted and wealthy of the club. Every individual in this meeting was a Matoran, except for Niici. She sat on the left end the front row. The attendees were about to vote on an initiative to promote the Cultured Gentry’s investors. The Cultured Gentry itself didn’t invest, but their members did, through their privately owned firms. This was how the group got their money, and how they used that money to give aid to the Matoran. Only Niici and the three elders knew the other half through – about how Makuta’s followers would also get a cut of the funds and how the Island Libreation Squad was blacklisted from support. Rumors were passed around, but the truth was that most of these investors didn’t really care. This alliance and network was earning them too much money, plus through this alliance, the merchants and investors were spared from Makuta’s wrath, giving them an even better economical advantage over their competitors.“Aye”, Niici chorused with the group. The decision was unanimous – a recruiter would be sent to seven of the eight villages on this large island two make the store owners, innkeepers, and other businessmen aware of what the Cultured Gentry can do for their business.Fortunately, this was the last item on the agenda, and the meeting adjourned shortly after. Unfortunately, Niici wasn’t finished yet. She had a meeting with Makuta’s liaison, well, one of them. This was always the ugly part of the deal, especially when it was the one guy who was working for Makuta against his will telling you how he wanted things. Sometimes, Vidar or Ahkmou would be sent. Niici presumed it depended on who was closest and the least busy.Niici rose from her chair and walked out of the grand hall, embracing the cool, refreshing chill of the outdoors. OOC: All that and forgot to bring Ronkshou here. Moving from Onu-Wahi…IC: Ronkshou shivered even with his thick, dark cowl. The Toa of Electricity was usually patrolling Po-Wahi, and after awhile, you tended to get used to the arid environment. He had wondered why Makuta liked to send him here, when Vidar was also on hand.Ronkshou presumed it was because he was geographically closer.His identity protected by his cowl, Ronkshou proceeded to follow the directions given on his map, in order to find Toa Niici and give her a rather important update to the state of Mata Nui under the rule of the Makuta.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC (Echelon)"That won't be necessary," said Echelon. "He can be trusted...for now."The Necromancer stood up, and paced slowly across the room."There is a war coming, Kalen," he said. "A war so great and terrible that it will sweep across the face of Mata Nui, and all of us will be called to choose a side. I am here to ensure you choose wisely."He looked over his Kraahkan-clad shoulder at Kalen."Makuta is powerful, but his followers are not united. It is my mission to change this. So I ask you - will you serve the Darkness when called upon?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC-Kalen:"If I am given greater knowledge for serving, then yes, I shall aid you," Kalen said. "I have no qualms with serving one power over the other. I only wish to know the time which this shall occur." Then he thought a moment, and nodded slightly to himself."As well, there is another you may wish to call upon, my brother, Vitiate. He resides in the Templum Manu within Ta-Wahi, on a cliff off the side of Mangai. Hidden from the Koros as is this temple. He can be a useful fighter as well."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Echelon)"The time is now," said Echelon. "Events have already begun to move."He placed his glass back on the table. The two Undead rose to their feet."Your brother may be very helpful indeed, in what is to come. You know of the Island Liberation Force? They have grown too strong. It is time to strike them down. I am gathering forces to unite in this undertaking. You and anyone you can muster would be of great help in our plans. Stand with us, and you shall reap the rewards in the New Order. Will you serve the Master of Shadows?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC-Kalen:"If these rewards grant me knowledge, especially the knowledge that I seek, then my answer shall be yes," Kalen said, though he did not elaborate upon what his quest for knowledge was."Very well, you have my answer. And as I said, you may wish to gather my brother to your cause. I shall continue my studies in the meantime." Then his eyes narrowed."I have two things to ask of you, however: Do not divulge the location of this temple or the other, and please, make sure your servant knows to respect his elders. I dislike eavesdroppers."

profiles i guess

IC (Echelon)"Of course," replied Echelon. He snapped his fingers, and a wave of magnetism slammed into Xerov, hurling him back from the door.He went to leave, the door opening in front of him, and turned just before going through it."When I have what I need, I shall call upon you. Be ready."With that, he swept through the door, which snapped shut behind him. He looked down at Xerov."Do try to be more tactful," he said to the Matoran.

IC: Niici nervously paced back and forth in the underground ice cave. This cave was unmarked on any map, and hidden from the naked eye. The only way to find it was to take the exact number of steps in the exactly order of directions. Of course, nothing was inside of this cave. It was as barren on the inside as it was in the outside. When visitors came here, Niici would seal the entrance with a thick block of ice, barring entry on the very unlikely chance that someone stumbled upon this cave while Niici was present.So here she was, pacing back and forth in a cave that was literally in the middle of nowhere. Covered in sheets of snow and ice and threatening visitors when the blizzard-like conditions that made the Ko-Wahi Drifts infamous.Finally, Niici heard footsteps bouncing enthusiastically off the walls of the ice cave. Her visitor sounded like he was a good mood… or at least, not in a terrible rip-your-head-off kind of mood.Niici walked up to the entrance and retained her (albeit muted) warn demeanor when Ronkshou appeared in the entrance.“A pleasure,” Niici said, “Please, have a seat”“Pleasure to be here,” Ronkshou said with a dark grin. He then put down the hood of his cowl.As he took his seat, Niici walked past the infected Toa through the tunnel to the cave entrance. Pooling the energies from her surroundings, she created a thick shell of ice in front of the entrance. Niici had put a hold over the ice so that if it was in any way weakened, she would be able to feel it. Confident of the seal, Niici turned around and took a seat on a large stone opposite of Ronkshou. Under the large rocks were active heatstones, making the seats not too uncomfortable, but still very cold to sit on.“Well Niici, I have some very good news,” Ronkshou said. He wanted to get down to business quickly so that he could get back to more hospitable temperatures, “There are a group of noble defenders who are mobilizing to engage the Island Liberation Squad. The Makuta has sent representatives to gather them. We’re expecting great things”“How is this good for the CG exactly?” Niici asked. Her intonation heavily implied that Makuta’s power alone is not what made the CG powerful. It protected them, but they were already under great protection anyway.Ronkshou picked up on the hint, and reminded himself how results-oriented this female Toa of Ice was.“It is good for you all because the Makuta needs an incentive to continue to protect the businesses of your members. These Makuta followers will need weapons, funds, equipment, and warriors,” Ronkshou said, “I think they can find the warriors just fine, but they need everything else. On top of that, the ILS is also mobilizing, and it is quite possible that they will be getting their supplies from the same vendors. I want to change that. The Cultured Gentry has a lot of sway over things. I want you to see if they can alter the proportions to increase the number of vendors who will sell to these noble fighters, and decrease the number of vendors who will sell to the ILS”“Vendors who are supported by the ILS are already forbidden to sell to the ILS,” Niici replied.“Well, I’m sure they haven’t been requested of anything by the ILS recently,” Ronkshou responded confidently, “If you could remind them of the terms of agreement, the Makuta would greatly appreciate it. After that’s done, make sure the vendors are stockpiled with the best supplies that can be created. I want Makuta’s armies to have the best equipment as well as the best healing agents and facilities”“We will make that happen,” Niici replied coldly.“Exellent. That was all,” Ronkshou said. He rose to his feet, Niic following suit.“It’s been a pleasure,” the Infected Toa said, extending his right arm. Niici followed suit and shook the liaison’s hand. With that, Ronkshou made his way to the entrance, Niici already willing the ice wall to melt.After Ronkshou was far from view, Niici collapsed onto her seat, shivering as if she were cold. She quickly regained her composure, took her handbag, and began to walk through the tunnel towards the brisk atmosphere.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Shafts of light break through the flap of my tent as I slowly open my eyes, casting a dim glow over its contents - which isn't much, by the way. With a sigh, I force myself to stay awake. I push myself off the ground - which seems to take way more effort than it should - and stagger groggily to the entrance of the tent. I step outside, and I'm immediately greeted by a bird screeching in my face. Nice to see you too, Cyclone.Nichou is already awake, though there's no sign of the others. "Gone?" I ask, just to make certain, though I already know the answer. The Ba-Matoran merely nods in response. I sit down across the fire from him, inhaling the savory scent of cooking sausage. I stab a few with a fork and begin to eat. Neither of us has much to say, it seems.Eventually, though, I'm the one who asks the essential question, looking up at my friend as I finish the last of my breakfast. "What now?"
IC:"I'm not sure; I was hoping you would have ideas. I'm sure Mata-Nuihas spared another purpose for us, rather than being with stannis. What it is I do not know. We are both a long ways from home. Maybe we should travel together?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: I nod. "I was thinking the same thing." I toss the last sausage on my plate to my bird. Eagerly, he hops forward, snapping it up before it hits the ground. "But I'm not sure whether the others would want to come with us. I mean, I'm sure they would if we asked them, but they both seemed ready to part ways last night."

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: KrayzikkAs Hau and Naara were on their way, they found a curious thing.There was a massive snow drift in their way. But there hadn't been nearly enough snow to warrant it, and the ground around it wasn't nearly so buried. Things only grew stranger when it moved.Actually, it stood, and brushed the snow off of itself, revealing a rather familiar gray Titan. He looked sullenly at Hau, and then at Naara. "I'd rather not do the whole fight thing now, alright, teacher lady? I'm miserable enough without getting my butt kicked by a girl."His enormous head looked back to Hau. "Good to see you, kid."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: I nod. "I was thinking the same thing." I toss the last sausage on my plate to my bird. Eagerly, he hops forward, snapping it up before it hits the ground. "But I'm not sure whether the others would want to come with us. I mean, I'm sure they would if we asked them, but they both seemed ready to part ways last night."
IC:"You have a point; the others did seem like they already had plans. And if we are taking Bird travel, a lighter load is better"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Naara smirked slightly. "Don't worry. The kid's already sparred with me today; no need to fight another.""Yo, titan-bro!," Hau said with a grin. "How ya do-""Speaking of which, kid," Naara cut in, "I'm departing so you can catch up with your assorted 'bros'." She paused for a second to let that sink in before continuing with a lighter smirk. "In return, you may consider our spars doubled for the next week.""Not chill at all," Hau said with a shake of the head. "We'll never have time for other traini-""Then you'll just have to learn to make time," Naara said with that same smirk. She turned."Later, kiddo."Then Naara slithered into the crowd. She melded with it and disappeared, back to being just another Ko-Koroan."Later."Hau resumed facing Krayzikk. His grin reappeared in infectious splendor, teeth brilliant and lips ear-to-ear."So, Krayz. How ya been?"

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Krayzikk"Depressed, miserable, occasionally borderline suicidal. Not much different from the last time we spoke." The Titan's face didn't hold a single trace of happiness.During most of the time Hau had spent around him, he'd been a fun, if somewhat serious person. The being before the Toa seemed a shadow of that person, a specter, a hollowed out shell.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Dorian (Ko-Koro)I hurt.My humerus popped back out of place hours ago. My pride is damaged. And I still wish I could have stayed and shot Anthyn. If I had only brought the gun, maybe things would have gone differently. I could have put so many holes in her that the souls would have flowed out of her like blood, brain fluid, any fluids you choose to think of. I would've enjoyed it, too, I know I would've enjoyed it. I probably would have done society a favor, ending an abomination like that...Anyway, I trudged my way into Ko-Koro, jacketless, with a torn shirt, lips and upper arms caked in blood, and emotions on a hair trigger. My arm that could still move properly was nuzzling the grip of my pistol, and as I walked into the Ice Howl Inn, I barely spared a courteous nod at the bartender as I paid for a room, bought a quick sandwich with something to drink. Before I'd even finished with the drink, I walked up from the bar, past the nicely polished tables and the smiling faces and the war stories of what people had done during the attack on the village days prior, and towards my bed.I slid off the scarves first and set them down on the table, followed by the torn, once immaculate tight silk t-shirt that had been shredded by the Valkyr's claws. Next, I set up iron wire around all the doors and windows, stringing it so tightly that the highest disturbance of the cobweb-like setup would alert me immediately; I kept the gun on me, too, in case someone did try and sneak in. After making sure the curtains were closed, the door shut tightly, and my Timestamp was still ticking, I closed my eyes and drifted off into the sudden, if somewhat troubled, oblivion of sleep.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: The Marksman"We've made too many bone daggers," he said to his wife partner. "I'm going to Ko-Koro to try and sell some." The toa of sonics starmade his way toted to make his way to Ko-Koro, then changed his mind. "Actually, I'm going to wait until you're available." IC: The Predator"It's ok," the toa of lightning said. "I can go right now. After all, Ko-Koro is only five minutes away." The two of headed to Ko-Koro, gear still on their backs.When they arrived in Ko-Koro, they converted their tent into a vendor's stall.OOC: Buy something. We've got bone daggers, Muaka hide armor, and bone and armor jewelry.

IC-Praggos:Praggos looked on the street where his house was with something akin to shock, the same feeling he'd had before...and unsurmountable rage. His home village had been destroyed while he was gone, caught up in the plot of all the bloody mark-bearing fools he'd had to put up with, and he'd heard nothing of it, nor had he been able to help.He let out a slight hiss of annoyance, the most emotion he would allow himself to show, as he walked up to his house. Frankly, his street...a few buildings had survived, his house one of them. It looked like he'd gotten lucky...however, there were still scorch marks along the walls, and a couple of the homes near it were tilting dangerously.He snorted in contempt, now, not noticing as his mark ticked back up: It was now at eight and one-half days. If they were going to destroy a Koro, they had better do it right...but they had left up the sanctum, and a few houses and hotels besides. Bloody fools.He shook his head, walking on to where he had last seen Dorian, at the Ice-Howl inn. Going up to the receptionist, he told her to give him a note that Praggos had written, giving Dorian nothing but an address. The receptionist nodded slightly, as Praggos walked out. Soon enough he was back at his house, sitting down at his desk, a pen in one hand and paper ready to be written upon, though Praggos seemed to be, for the first time in his life, wracked with indecision.

profiles i guess

OOC: I've adopted a first-person writing style for this character.IC: Nameless SkakdiI thought to myself, considering the plan. After several moments of thinking, I responded: "Would it not be wise to gather more forces before we go to Xa-Koro?" I knew we were probably superior to the criminal gangs, but it would not be wise for us to go unprepared. Rather, we should take the time to prepare, gathering sufficient forces before we went.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Echelon)"We are all servants of the Great Darkness," Echelon replied, "some simply more favoured than others. Come. Our next destination is in Po-Wahi, a long journey by foot. We must obtain transport."Echelon and his entourage moved on, swiftly leaving the academy, and then the chasm. They began to trek back to their previous location, the overhang where the entrance of Echelon's lair was located. The walk took almost an hour.

"Wait here," he said, disappearing inside.

IC: NidiakNidiak watched from his hiding place as the Toa disappeared inside it's cave, leaving the matoran that had been following it out in the snow. The mercenary smirked, and grabbed a small iron shard from his pack. Picking them off should be easier now that the dangerous Toa is gone, He thought, readying the shard to throw. If I can take one out, then there's less chance of the other acting particularly boldly. He and his team had originally been hired to watch over three different groups of Arctic Watch troops in s after Ko-Koro's near destruction, and to provide support if necessary. Two of Nidiak's group were murdered and zombified by a strange Toa, and began to follow it around like well trained Ussals. That was unnacceptable, absolutely unnacceptable. He had tracked the group as best he could to a door, and set up camp outside in a small hole in the ground. Now that they were back It's time to send this being a message. DO NOT SCREW WITH THE ARCTIC WATCH. Nidiak stood up and prepared to throw the iron shard at the matoran.OOC: Post retconned after talking with Vorex

Edited by DoctorCouch

IC: "Yeah," I nod. We fall into silence again. And again, I'm the one who breaks it. "But I've been thinking. Dangerous pastime, I know, but anyway, whatever we do next, we can't do it with only two. As long as we serve the Great Spirit, the minions of the Dark One will pursue us to no end. We're no match for them alone. I'm not sure where we're going, but wherever it is, we'll need allies."

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: "Yeah," I nod. We fall into silence again. And again, I'm the one who breaks it. "But I've been thinking. Dangerous pastime, I know, but anyway, whatever we do next, we can't do it with only two. As long as we serve the Great Spirit, the minions of the Dark One will pursue us to no end. We're no match for them alone. I'm not sure where we're going, but wherever it is, we'll need allies."
IC:"You have a point. But Who? I'm not good at making plans that much, but I have a feeling we won't warrant enough attention for any volunteers. But of course, we should find our mision first, before we figure out how we will do it and whom we will do it with."

IC: Naara slithered back into the inn and started heading for her room. She was going to practice her guitar for a bit. She hadn't left Hau for that-she did train once a day before sleep-but it was the most efficient way to spend her time. She could get some training in, maybe work on that new song..."...'Dorian' guy, this is stupid?"Naara flicked her gaze to the speaker. Before her eyes was a disgruntled receptionist holding a piece of paper and muttering to no one in particular."i mean, really, why can't this cool dude just give him the address himself? Whatever," She rambled, "I'll just send it to his room later."The Ga-Toa hadn't stopped walking to listen. And now that she had all the information she needed to know, all she had to do was look for her target and change course.There were several presences in the inn she sensed without thinking. Delving into that sense, she examined the various members of races and castes present. There was an older toa outside, the matoran receptionist at her desk, her own self walking about...She knew their locations and could see their shapes because she was them. She was the tear in an eye's duct, the lifebringing liquid in webs of vessels, the aqueous mixture in the most basic parts of the body. The one part of herself she sought within this group of several was that with the webs and canals she remembered second to only her own.Finding that target was relatively easy. There were few people to search, and even the damage he had sustained did nothing to hide the little quirks about him; the deathly low circulation rate and lack of several phalanges were immediate giveaways. She was on to him in a second.Naara slithered to before Dorian's door. Then she knocked once.

[Profiles]

IC: Dorian (Ga-Koro)Knock.You can always tell what a person wants from you by how much they knock. If there's two knocks, there's a friend on the other side. If there's a three-knock burst, someone with authority wants you. If there's only one knock, however...that's the interesting one. The one knock is a knock that's stoic, a knock of a person who either doesn't care or has business with you that shouldn't be discussed in anything resembling a public place. So it was when I hear the one knock that I instantly hopped out of bed, drawing my gun; I didn't even have time to put on a shirt, and my jacket was gone, so I had to move to the door shirtless. The gun still in my left hand - it was going to be awkward firing it, but I was ambidextrous, so it was all good - I moved to the door, lowering it to my side and opening the wooden frame. Leaning against it..."Naara," I breathed, suddenly looking embarassed - and, I'll admit, slightly hopeful - as my hand tightened around the gun self-consciously, a bashful little grin pushing across my face. "I...hey, killer."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Naara didn't respond for a second, merely drinking in the sight of Dorian again. Her lips curled down in displeasure at the way his right arm was dangling slightly and his body was blue with bruises. She pushed aside the gun and kissed him lightly, then closed the door and led him to the bed."Healing first. Then explain why you look like you look like you were hit by a Kane-Ra and you're staying in a third-rate Ko-Koroan inn."

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

IC: Dorian (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro - Definitely not Ga-Koro)"You bought a guitar," I mumbled with a grin. "But hey, at least I don't look bad...I don't look bad, do I? I need to get to a mirror--"I tried to stand up and fight my way towards the dresser and mirror, but Naara put her hand over my chest and shoved me back down lightly onto the pillows, and I sighed, closing my eyes and moaning slightly. That's why she wouldn't let me near the mirror. I looked terrible and puffy, I knew it, I just knew it. She would tell me, though, right?"I...don't look ugly, do I?" I whispered, suddenly feeling very tired again - probably from the kick to the head that Anthyn gave me - and closing my eyes tighter. "Did she make me look bad...?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Echelon)There was a growing buzzing sound overhead. As it grew louder, its source appeared.A huge undead Nui-Kopen hovered into view from above the cliff. Echelon stood atop it, between its rapidly beating wings, and in one of its sets of claws it carried the Toa and Skakdi Echelon had brought with him before.It swooped down low enough for Xorev to get on.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk fought to bring some kind of a smile to his face, anything at all. It ended up a twisted parody of what it was meant to be, more a grimace than a grin. "Sure."The Titan bumped his massive fist against Hau's, in the process, the light glinted off the still blood stained armor of his hand.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ko-Koro. The dreadful village of ice and snow that always chilled him to the bone. Here again."Why am I not surprised?" he muttered, easily clearing the strange gap in the road. "Oh, right. I never get where I'm going. Almost forgot." he grumbled, as a blast of bitingly frigid wind cut deep into his skin.Since when the karz was the wind so strong down in the streets anyway? You'd almost think I was up on the roo--Incredulously, he looked down.The ledge below him stood upon a wall over a back alley."OH, COME ON!"OOC: Cipher vs Rooftops beefbegin

helo frens