Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Haitol Kytorikk/Ko-Koro)You could say that today was a rather big day for Haitol. As his carriage (with a new driver) tumbled down the road, he examined the letter with the utmost intrigue. It was a letter telling Haitol that Kytorikk's General Goods Store, Po-Koro, would become the main supplier of arms to the Ussalry. It had taken him years upon years of favors and kissing the Captain's hind to get this far. Aside from his commercial victory, he had two other things in mind: working out a deal to supply the Sanctum Guard and to join Mata Nui's most prestigious organization, the Cultured Gentry. He had, quite recently, found out that the latter's membership requirements were loosened a little bit. And all you had to do was go to a Gentry-supported shop and bring it up in a conversation. It seemed like something even a moron could do.So, entering a shop, he casually asked the shopkeeper, "How could on join the Cultured Gentry?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: I shrug. "You may have a point, but, well, I don't know about you, but I'm fresh out of ideas for missions at the moment. But as for companions to join us...well, it so happens I already have someone in mind." I pause and, taking note of Nichou's intrigued expression, go on. "Matu is his name. A Ba-Matoran, a miner in Onu-Koro. I met him years ago, back when he was still a wanderer, sort of like we are now." A soft chuckle escapes me. "One of the few I know who might not think we were insane to ask him to join us on a quest without a goal."OOC: That's Wade's character, by the way.

Edited by Arc

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: I shrug. "You may have a point, but, well, I don't know about you, but I'm fresh out of ideas for missions at the moment. But as for companions to join us...well, it so happens I already have someone in mind." I pause and, taking note of Nichou's intrigued expression, go on. "Matu is his name. A Ba-Matoran, like yourself, and a miner in Onu-Koro. I met him years ago, back when he was still a wanderer, sort of like we are now." A soft chuckle escapes me. "One of the few I know who might not think we were insane to ask him to join us on a quest without a goal."OOC: That's Wade's character, by the way.
OOC: Onu-matoran, Not Ba-matoran. Lets just say that didn't happen.IC:"Ok... We should leave soon and get out of the cold"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: NovaLate morningKo-Koro"Hey!"Nova jogged into view behind Esao. He and the Toa standing with him glanced back at the newcomer, whose small, tremulous grin was equal parts apologetic and uncomfortable."Uh... yeah, Esao, Amalod wanted me to tell you she had to leave. The -- the, um, concert's off, I guess... I mean, I know, but -- but you know..."His message imparted, Nova didn't know what to do; he simply stood where he was and nudged the snow with his right foot while his fingers laced behind his back.

IC: "Listen, Krayz."Hau's voice was low. His grin had disappeared."You know what brofisting means? We be bros," He continued. "We're family. Family is chill with each other, man...None 'o' that 'Erryone for themselves' kinda dung. No, bros help each other out," Hau resolved."N' sometimes bros got problems. Like in their heads, or down here," Hau said with a tap of the heartlight.He paused."'N' that's hard to deal with. Ya can't give a problem in ya head a quick sock to th' gut, cuz they don't have guts."Hau chuckled slightly at his poor attempt to joke, then continued."Ya can feel lost and want a way out, cuz ya don't wanna be alone any more. But ya don't know what to do."His voice suddenly began to grow in intensity."But guess what..."Something was lit in Hau's eyes. A sort of fire burned now, an electric spark."A bro should always remember that he is awesome because he is a bro, and that he will always be a bro to fellow bros. That is the bro code..."Without thinking, Hau drew a fist and raised it. He seemed invigorated with an incredible energy."So you will always be a bro to me! Remember that you have BRO status, Krayzikk!," The toa cried triumphantly. "Remember that you are ultrachill and that you're better than anything trying to tell you otherwise! Remember..."Hau paused. The light died, his fist dropped, the energy disappeared, and his grin fell.His brows furrowed. He placed one hand on his chin thoughtfully, leaning against a wall. When he next spoke, his voice was just as contemplative and dully surprised as his stance."You know, that sounded a **** ton better in my head.""Not that bad," Naara said with a slight smirk. "Your face is fine."Generating water, she pressed it to Dorian's arm and repeated her earlier process of speeding the healing to fix the fracture. She moved onto his assorted bruises next. Swelling drained and minor cuts dissipated, she rounded out the healing by adding finishing touches. Then Naara unstrapped her guitar and flopped down onto the bed beside him.It was long and draining work. A Ga-Toa's healing couldn't match that provided by any kanohi in efficiency when it came to bone-setting, and she knew Dorian probably felt the strange fiery itching sensation brought about by the acceleration of the natural process. But the majority of the damage done to the Fe-Toa's body had been completely repaired. Even the arm had a good start on the healing process. The costs were by far outweighed by the benefits in her mind."So, story time. How'd you get here?," She asked, turning over on her side to face Dorian.

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Krayzikk"It probably did." The Titan agreed, a small smile working its way onto his face. "But the sentiment was there and I appreciate it."He was quiet a moment. "I met Frieza again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dorian (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)"The Valkyr..." I whispered, rubbing my head as if I were hungover; no matter how much Naara had healed me, that boot had slammed straight into my dome, and no matter how good a healer - or how utterly and completely sexy you are - that doesn't go away overnight. I pulled Naara into an embrace with my good arm and just...held her. Relaxed. "Big, winged Toa-thing, that special kind of greedy abomination that eats souls for breakfast and gets peckish for leftovers before lunch."I almost told her the truth, that I didn't want to talk about the Valkyr, that I didn't want to explain to her about the fight; I almost told her that the real reason I was here was that I was simply trying to save up the energy to start a quest to find her, to try and come after her, to try and spend whatever time I had left with her. But I didn't. I just...left it at that.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: CimondCimond walked slowly towards the shrine, breathing heavily. This is the shrine to Makuta I've been hearing so much about? It looks like a shed that a bunch of Kane-Ra fell on. I sure hope it's worth the trip here. He went to what appeared to be the front door and knocked.OOC: @ It's a GundamIf the shrine isn't a shack, it totally should be.

IC: BloodstoneBloodstone trudged through the deep snow of the ice region, his feet leaving deep prints in the powder. He hated this region more than any other, but he had a job to do.Soon, several posters had been placed around Ko-Koro:Blood Clan: Now hiringGo to the Stained Sapphire tavern in Ta-Koro and ask for Bloodstone or Dagger. Join a gathering of the most skilled assassins on the island!Bloodstone continued north.

67tlbk.png

IC"To be honest, brother, I'm pretty well set widget-wise right now too. But why not get Madrihk? Fightin's fun," Verak said. Ankt was, he realized, more like him than he first thought.The two fighters exited the bar, a matoran's comment about the true location of Madrihk going unheard in the lodge-like building of ice. The toa turned on the street and walked down it, Verak pulling his coat tight for the little bit of warmth it gave him.Soon the two had passed through the icy gates, crossed the icy bridge, and walked through the small building with the complicated puzzle mechanizim devised to keep out Rahi. Soon they had entered the snows of the mount Ihu, two darker toa walking through a wasteland of white."Now where to?" Verak asked and he pulled his foot out of the deep snow. "Where's the fastest way down the mountain?"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

ICVerak looked around. "Well, I'm pretty sure Le-Wahi is that way," Verak pointed fowards, where the snowy feild sloped almost imperceptably downwards. "I guess we walk," he grumbled. He didn't like hiking down mountains.But the two toa pressed onwards, pushing through the white plain. Wind had shaped the snow and ice into strange dunes which stretched off as far as the two could see. The only releif from the monotony were small crags of dark rock, looking black against the stark white snow. When walking through the snow, one could imagine that this was all the world was- snow and ice and the freezing cold. No color besides that which Verak And Ankt brought on their armor. But Verak noted an end to the expanse of whiteness. In the distance, the dunes just stopped. As if they had reached the end of the world.Later, they realized that it was not, after all, the end of the world. It was instead, an large cliff. Leaning dangerously over the edge showed more craggy rock, too sheer to pick up much snow. The cliff, many bio down, began to become less vertical, turning into a mild slope and then turning into a jungle. At the bottom of this cliff lay Le-Wahi.Verak stared at the rock formation. "In for a bit of a climb?" he asked.

OOC:AuRon, sorry, but I'm tired of waiting for you. You can say that I called a member of the Sanctum Guard to deal with Velan, and Cy requested that the offer he made still stand-agree to buy the items you need and go unpunished, or get arrested. You can always fight your way out, of course.IC:[Green Tornado (Cy), Vorok]Cy turned to Vorok, the two having continued to walk through the village after calling the Guard to deal with the Toa of Water. They bought three cloaks, one which they would give to Kivar later, to protect against the cold. As they continued to wander, they spotted a Toa standing on a roof. Cy shouted, "Hey, what are you doing up there?" OOC: Good to see you back, Raz.

IC (Karemo and Kitano, Makuta Shrine Shack Shrack): Almost silently, two toa appeared in the snowy courtyard outside the shrack, their armour black as midnight. One arrived as a bird, diving in from the high mountain air before shapeshifting into back into a toa, while the other teleported in, appearing next to his brother. They nodded to each other, brushed some snow off themselves and then opened the door to the building. "We have been sent here by Echelon" declared the one with golden eyes, "to aid in your conquest".

ppg2.png

IC: Nameless Skakdi"Echelon sent you? For what reason?" the Nameless Skakdi asked, wondering why Echelon would send someone so soon.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC:AnktAnkt grinned. "You bet." And with that he activated his mask and stepped off the ledge. If Verak looked down, he would noticed that Ankt had plunged his Pakari strengthened, proto-steel armored hand into the cliff, and was using it to slow his decent as he fell down the sheer cliff. It would be painful for a normal Toa to do such a thing with their weapon, and it would be akin to forfeiting their arm if they did it with their hand. Luckily, Ankt was not a normal Toa. Now Ankt had trained himself from a young age to know everything that anybody ever knew about fighting. Ever. Which also included some knowledge about medicine. Just enough to know that his Pakari enhanced his strength just enough to allow his forearm armor to tear through the rock.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Busy man, that Echelon guy, Feongulf thought as two more beings stepped through the shrines door and began introducing themselves. Dangerous too, if what I've heard about him is true. "Conquest? Were'd you hear that?" she said, eyeing them with a suspicious blink. " 'Conquest' is a bit more ambitious, or crazy, then anything we're planning."

ICVerk watched Ankt slowly slide down the cliff, his heavily armored and Pakari-boosted forearm cutting through the rock and sending up a cloud of rock peices and debris behind him. The toa of stone carefully took off his trenchcoat and feodra, folding them and leaving them in the snow. He didn't need either anymore, and had lost interest in that style the day after he bought them. He liked to just stick with his armor, he decided now. Verak took a breath. If Ankt could do something so impressive, so could he. The Toa of stone looked down the cliff, and mentally did some calculations on the thing's slope. He closed his eyes, breathed in one more, then exhaled.A smile broke across his Kanohi. Then the toa took a single step forwards, his body turning until he was parallel to the distant ground, at a right angle of the cliff. Only his left foot still touched the top. As his body continued to fall forwards, his root foot darted out, bracing his fall on the side of the sheer rock. Then his left foot moved ahead. To prevent himself from falling, hsi toehr foot fell in front once more. One in front of the other, faster and faster and faster. Verak was falling down the cliff, his feet barely able to keep up with gravity's pull. He laughed. He was running down a sheer clif face.The toa ran for a while, hearing and feeling nothing but the wind rushing past his body. He could think of nothing but the exhiliration of falling and getting his feet in the right positions. He tapped into his mask's powers, improving his reflexes and keeping him stable as he ran downwards. He closed his eyes, feeling the roar of the wind as it pushed at his body, trying to fight his fall. It was getting warmer. Instead of a harsh cold, it was turning to a warm, muggy heat. He opened his eyes as the cliff slowly began to slope. It took all of his focus to keep his two feet landing perfectly in front of him, his legs moving slightly to absoprb the shock. Every step sucked away a little bit more of his momentum. Soon the rock had shifted so into nothing more than a steep hill. The rock was dissapearing in favor of dirt, and Verak had to avoid the small plants that he was now encountering. He was still moving fast, but made sure he slowed himself. Slowly, his momentum decreasd.Verak laughed again at the sheer rush of his stunt, and took a quick glance back at Ankt's progress. Big mistake.He wasn't able to see that he was moving fast towards the sturdy trunk of a tree.His head whipped back around, just in time to witness his collision with the bark.OOCVerak to Le-Koro

IC (Karemo and Kitano): "Then you may be setting your sights too low" Karemo suggested. "In any case, this is what I recieved from Echelon". He called on his mask power, and an illusion took shape in the room. It was exactly what he had seen of Echelon, standing atop a canyon in Po-wahi. "Yes, I am here on business of the Dark Lord, and I must move on soon. War is coming, and there is much to do." The illusion spoke with Echelon's voice. "There is a group of our kind in a small shrine on the Ko-Ga border. They are planning to take over Xa-Koro; I suggest you join them. Your services could be most useful in their endeavour."The memory faded from view, and Karemo spoke again. "War is coming to Mata Nui, the likes of which has not been seen in our history. We shall destroy those who hold to the virtues, until every being on this island acknowledges Makuta's lordship. If that is not conquest, then I am a fried ruki".

ppg2.png

IC: Wraith - Ko-Wahi, nearing the border to Kini-nui -Wraith continued the trek toward the border, they were getting close now, the air was getting warmer and instead of snow they had frosty ground. Wraith pressed on, ignoring the pain in his wounded arm. OOC: Wraith and Seventh to Kini-Nui

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: CimondCimond stared, wide-eyed at the new visitors. They had appeared, and immediately started talking. Something about someone named Echelon and taking over Xa-Koro. Wait, Echelon.. I've heard this name before. Yes, the famous Makuta loyalist, he was defeated by a toa team, I think. Has he visited here? Then the Toa he had spoken with offered them tea, and crashed his train of thought completely. "Errr.... has Echelon been to this shrine?" He nervously asked Iegasa.OOC: When he said shrine, he was just being polite. He meant shack.

Edited by DoctorCouch

IC: Ira"Then," Ira continued. "Is this where the two groups, one preparing to attack the ILS and one headed for Xa-Koro are meeting?" He had come to the right place after all.IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa flew around the island of Mata Nui in his bat form, specifically in the region of Ko-Wahi, looking for the forces of Makuta. He was going to put off hunting Merla for later. He saw a shrine down below and went into a power dive.OOC: Are you allowed to have two characters at the shack shrine at the same time?IC: The PredatorThe Predator stared up at the rooftop. She was just as perplexed as The Marksman was.OOC: Whoever as their character up on the rooftop, please respond.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Nameless SkakdiI remained silent, considering the plan. I still had doubts, notably our goal of conquest, which, even with our increasing numbers, would still not be an easy task. When I heard Echelon's speech, I became slightly more confident, though I still doubted Echelon. I remained there, hoping more would come before we set out.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: [iegasa]"Conquest is such a difficult term," said Iegasa. "Now welcome to this humble shrine. Would you like some tea?"
IC (Karemo and Kitano): "Some tea would be appreciated" Kitano told the red toa, "but information even more so. Tell us, what plans do you have for Xa-koro and when will we launch our attack?"

ppg2.png

IC: Hau stopped for a second. Then he grinned. "Ya stop him?""A soul-sucking abomination...," Naara mused. "I wouldn't mind a fight with this 'Valkyr' you speak of. Maybe someday."She paused and held Dorian for a second. Her eyes closed in languor and deep contentment. Then the Ga-Toa extended a lazy finger and poked the line of numbers on his arm."I don't remember that being there before. An explanation as to why you now have a glowing arm tat?"

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Dorian (Ice Howl Inn, Ko-Koro)Caught.It was too late to try and cover up the Timestamp, or explain it away as a random, quirky little design I'd picked up during our brief hiatus away from each other. I closed my eyes and sighed more heavily than I'd hoped I would, pushing my gaze to meet hers. God, I loved her eyes...so hazel and tough at the outer edges. So stoic, unmoving, accepting of anything that hit her...why did I have to be the one to lay this on her? Why did I have to be the one to tell her that the only guy she had ever - could ever - get close to is now officially on a death clock that ran off other people's hatred and anger? Was this karmic justice, of sorts, robbing her blind for my mistakes?She deserved better."It's...a timer."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND