Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: KrayzikkThe Titan wasn't surprised. He'd been expecting a visit from the man behind him for quite a while. As usual, the timing was unexpected.He paused in his stride, and turned around. "Hello, Magister."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Terop [Ko-Koro]"Why is it that no one wants to talk about me, even if I ask nicely?" The Ko-Matoran complained childishly to himself as he walked through the frozen streets of the Village of Ice.OOC: Terop open for interaction.
IC: (Alrin)"Maybe because you're whining?" A voice said from an alley to his left. Standing there was Alrin, clad in the blue and white armor of the Sanctum Guard. His glacier blue eyes looked over to the matoran before inhaling a bit of smoke and exhaling. Overall he looked quite average. Meanwhile Alrin went back to thinking about the hostage situation, sure they had gotten the prisoners, but the hostage takers had gotten away and had taken a bit of the village's coin with them. Now the village was still rebuilding, people trying to piece their lives back together, the stadium of Ko-Koro requiring the most amount of work. Even worse it looked like his temporary position as the interim Captain of the Sanctum Guard was starting to look permanent, the idea of leading didn't appeal to him, but he would be running a tighter ship than any Ga-Koro Marine, so that was saying something. Then again the Sanctum were never really know for being friendly in the first place. His glacier blue eyes scanned over the matoran again, his Hau worn from all that he had been through."So do you just wander around and complain, hoping others will pay attention to you?" He asked, a small hint of disdain in his voice at prospect of this being so.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Axeron"We need to construct this. I'm sure I den get some architects and the materials for a fortified structure, but an even better thing would be to build it into ice with stone and metal for structure, and make its in a place hidden, but not on a snowstorm so it won't refreeze. That way, it can be hidden unless we know where it is."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I'll make a map with Gimp :o So I guess its kind of a fortress built into the side of a glacier-mountain hybrid thing? It could function somewhat like an inn, too - normal PC's and NPC's could go there to rest, but little do they know :PSo how exactly do you want to build it?IC: Axeron"A bucket. Hmmm. Well, not sure where we could get that. But we could get to Ko-Koro to find it...and then find a good place for the building to start."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Pretty much the way he said. Yes, a fortress like that would be good. I doubt the inn idea is good, though. They're in the middle of nowhere, and that'll just make it harder for them to hide their Guild.IC: "Well, I think this spot would be fairly good," Sinezh said, "but it may be hard for us to find again."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "You know very well that I am not a cartographer!" Sinezh activated his magnetic sword, and a stray nail someone left lying around flew to it. He switched it off before it could start pulling Axeron too. He removed the nail and jammed it into the icy cliffside. "There. Next time we come here, I switch on my sword, and we watch for where the nail comes from. By the time we're in range for the nail to be attracted, we will be close enough to see. And we'll just have to do that every single time we come here..."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: How about building it with a slope on it's back and a flat glacier in front? Think of it Minas Tirith style, but of course much much smaller nd without a complex design, being more of a base with a courtyard which can expand as the guild expands.IC: Axeron"Well then, I'll call you that if you insist."Soon enough, they reached the gates of Ko-Koro. Entering the icy village, Axeron immediately spotted the highest spot, and turned towards Sinezh."Ok, Matua, you go get your bucket, which I truly doubt will work that well without help from something like gravity, which we luckily have. I'll go get a map, and I'll put down the location of it. I'll edit it as we go. I'll find you later."He walked off, and ran towards a wall, sprinting, jumping and grabbing the icy roof as he pulled himself up and ran off into the distance.---Axeron landed on the ground, having found a store which sold maps. A few matoran here and there saw, but none truly cared as he bought several maps of the entire island and then Ko-Wahi, some he planned to keep on himself while others he planned to leave in the Assassin Guild.He finished up, and as he did, accidentally knocked over the counter, causing it to crash onto the ground beside him, outside the shop. He lifted it to put it back, but stole a bit more widgets than he paid. He thanked the unknowing cartographer, and then headed off until he was underneath the tallest building. Using his heat, he heated up the particles underneath him as he jumped, using his cape to reach higher heights, and then started to climb. Soon enough, he was at the top, and stood there, crouched and balanced, waiting for Sinezh to coem into view.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: As long as it's not too big. We don't want to end up smited.IC: Sinezh smirked. "You sound as if you don't believe me." He went and got a bucket without paying."Hey! You can't just do that!" the shopkeeper yelled after him."Then make me pay.""Come on! I have a family! We're poor!"Sinezh thought for a moment. "Then get me a Toa of Iron. I will pay you if you do.""One does not simply get a Toa! Besides, Toa of Iron are stubborn!""Nauw who yeh callin' stubbern, ye poxy cur? I'll bottle yeh!" A red-armored Toa of Iron walked in with a slight drunken swagger. "I'll be helpin' yeh, if yeh pays me too."Sinezh tossed the widgets over to the Matoran shopkeeper, and lead the Toa of Iron out of Ko-Koro. "Now what is your name?""They call meh Leadfoot. Ah was sent off by me boss ta' earn some money. Guess I be doin' that nauw." The duo walked over. "I need you to make a metal frame for a base, no questions asked. Do that, and you'll have your pay." From my Fire Toa companion...They made it over. Axeron may have had the map, but Sinezh had to use his nail trick with his magnetic sword."Eh?! WOT YEH DOIN', YEH DANG FYOOL?!" Leadfoot strained his legs to push the thick snow, trying not to get drawn in.The nail flew to Sinezh' blade. "Now, that's better." He switched off the sword, sheathed it, and walked to the cliffside. "Now we wait for my companion...who will pay you himself."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: AxeronAxeron looked around. Soon enough, he saw what he wanted; A Ko-Matoran, holding a hammers and chisel. He leapt down in front of him, and ignored his scared pleas."I'm not here to kill you. I need help building something, and I need an Ice sculpter to help design."The Ko-Matoran nodded, eyeing Axerons bag of cash as they walked. Axeron realized that the place they had chosen was great - close to the town, but unseen. You would need a map. Or the ability to sense heat in this cold wasteland as he found Sinezh."Ok, it seems the people we need are here. All we might need is a Toa of earth, and well find one later.And now, let's start."---------They worked for hours. A 3 story building could be seen, although details weren't done yet. It had a good metal structure and the Ko-matoran was detailing it nicely. If they needed advancements, they had his contacts. Both were paid.Soon, it was done. All that was needed was stone and strong earthen connections to make it better, and a tunnel down. And that would be solved. The building itself had several rooms inside, mostly empty. The bottom was more of the headquarters while the op was better for living in. Axeron sat down, and started to mark things on his maps. He gave one to Sinezh."I think you owe me your name, too."OOC: And that was a few hours spent. We just need ston for structure and a tunnel, and then a practice area. I'll make a finished map.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Leadfoot is not an NPC, and he is always like that. He's not actually drunk. However, your bunnying is ok, since he was gonna do that anyway. But he can't quit his job, and he is not becoming a permanent Guild member. Please edit that part.IC: "I am Sinezh." The Vortixx laughed. "Clearly, you are trained. Not many can tell what I'm thinking when I lie."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Axeron"Well, first things first, we need more members. And allies. Perhaps you could find more members, but for now, I have a place to go. Perhaps we could find valuable allies there......"Axeron stood up, and nodded towards Sinezh. "Well, I'll get going now. The better we get started, the easier everything will be. I'm sure you can convince a few people to join us. I'll be back here soon."He ran off.OOC: Axeron to Le-Wahi.Oh, and I think there should be a gate + Iron wall too.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Merror and co from Le-WahiIC (Merror)Merror stamped through the drifts of Ko-Wahi, the rest of the Toa Astha behind him. The chill wind howled about his shoulders and whistled in his armour, but didn't bother him; a Toa of Fire was never cold."It's this way," he said, grimacing as he remembered the last occasion on which he visited this cave...

Merror stood, motionless, aghast. Skeldan had moved aside the snow that blocked the cave's entrance, and they had made their way inside.

Echelon was gone.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: PirokPirok glared at the cave. He thought back to the Toa he'd met... what was her name?It didn't matter -- it was what she said that did. She told him that the Toa Code was pointless, that it made them weak.Here stood the proof.The next time they saw Echelon, Pirok would do his best to personally make sure that the Necromancer would join the corpses that served him. He would say nothing to the rest of the team -- while, on some level, they would approve, their belief in the Code was too strong.The corner of his mouth lifted slightly, but it was barely noticable. A kind of spark ignited in his eyes, something dark, something that didn't belong in the eyes of any true Toa.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Merror)Merror was too preoccupied with Echelon's escape to notice the change in Pirok."There's no way we can track him," he said grimly. "He's long gone. The snow will have covered any tracks by now."Heavy-hearted, he turned to face his team."Much as I hate to say it, there's nothing we can do," he said. "I can't - "Merror abruptly stopped talking. He clutched his head, and winced. He had felt something, a call. Its message and source were unclear, but he definitely felt it. And he knew who it was for."Skyra," he said suddenly. "Did you say that the Mark Bearers were gathering at a temple, in the Kumu Islets?"OOC: In case you're wondering, the trauma Merror went through weakened the barriers of his mind, allowing him extremely limited telepathy, which allowed him to pick up the Temple's call. This is Tuck-approved ;)

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Skyra - Ko-Wahi -"Uh, yeah...why do you ask?" I asked curiously, I was a bit distracted with the thought of Echelon, but the mention of the mark bearers drew my attention.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: NingjingNingjing continued to teach Merla some more things. "That is all I have to teach you today," he said. "You should go join your friends."IC: Merla"Thank you for your teachings," Merla replied. "May the fates smile on you and your sanctuary." She headed down the mountain towards the Koro.