Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Myka"Yay!" Myka walked out of the sanctum and then turned left. She returned a few seconds, walking in the other direction. "Yeah, I think it's that way."
IC: ZyronAfter they had left the sanctum, Zyron had stopped for a moment and tried to regain his orientation - he had just found it again when Myka returned."Well I hope you're sure about it this time", he said jokingly.OOC: Sorry for the delay D:

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC (Merror)"The Bearers are gathering," he said. "I felt a...call, in my head...they're going to the Temple. All of them. I don't think they even have a choice..."Tearing himself away from the cave whose emptiness filled him with dread, he strode back out into the open wastes of Ko-Wahi."Whatever it is, it's started. If want to do anything about it, we need to go. Now."With that, he broke into a run southwards, gesturing for the team to follow.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Myka"Alright then." Myka walked into one of the shops, emerging a few minutes later with a backpack, containing two heatstones, two bottles (to fill with water), some rope, a compass, and a funny wooden carving of a Brakas monkey. She went in and bought some food in another shop. "You wanna carry this?"IC: PirokNikarra.The Toa of Lightning was Pirok's friend, regardless of her life choices. If she was in danger...Pirok began sprinting after Merror.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:After several minutes of thorough investigation of the cave and the shrine, Rhow called the Skakdi in the horde together again. "There's nothing here." Destian commented, stating what they all knew by now. The leader of the horde looked around in the cave with an undiscernible expression for several moments, until she finally said: "There's nothing we can do here then. Let's get out of this dunghole. We need to get on the trail of these creeps before it goes cold entirely." She led the group back outside in to the snowy drifts of Ko-Wahi. Before they all followed Kahlynn's tracks though, Rhow stopped once more. "Oh and before I forget...let's bury this forsaken place."She indicated the opening of the cave behind them. "Have fun."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: (Tarkis)
IC: The Ko-Matoran grinned behind his white noble Kakama. An Onu-Matoran (who wore a light gray noble Kaukau) stepped out from behind the soft, light curtains. "Please follow me," the Onu-Matoran said.-------------The Onu-Matoran once again took his seat behind a skinny table. He picked up a flat, blank tablet and began carving information onto it. Finally, he looked up."It's a pleasure, Tarkis," the Onu-Matoran said, "Are you ready to show us what you've got?"OOC: Yes, I'm assuming Corciano already left, or otherwise this is taking place after he has left.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: ZakamaZakama spun his blades in boredom, "IM BORED!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: DakanDakan heard the distant shout that had awoken him from falling asleep for a third time. "ME TOO!" he shoutedIC: MerlaMerla heard the distant shouts. "ME THREE!" she yelled. On the plus side, now she knew were the rest of the Maasi were. She ran for the village.IC: Ningjing"ME FOURTH, EVEN THOUGH IT ISN'T IN MY NATURE TO BE BORED!!!" He had somehow heard the shouts from the top of Mount Ihu (yeah, I know, metagaming)IC: Zharuk"I'M BORED AS WELL; I GUESS THAT MAKES ME FIFTH!" The crime lord sat down with all of the stuff he had bought and waited for Dakan's cue that he had the axe heads

IC: (Tarkis)"Yes. At first I thought of going with something upbeat and positive. I mean I can definitely do those songs, but this one right here is probably one of my favorites. One of the ones that isn't so upbeat." Tarkis smiled. He slung his guitar and had his foot tapping the ground to give him the rhythm before he starting strumming the guitar. His hands began to dance across the chords, as a soft, almost bewitching voice escaped from his pursed lips.Chase your dreams awayGlass needles in the hayThe sun forgives the cloudsYou are my holy shroudAt this point in the song, the music took a harder edge, the guitar echoing a heavier melody as he spoke the next lyrics. His body seemed to gently move with the melody and there was a sort of fearless when he sang. For he looked right at the man judging him before looking about. Almost treating this as if he was in another one of his concerts.I just don´t care if it´s realthat won´t change how it feelsI just don´t care if it´s realthat won´t change how it feelsNow his voice seemed to getting higher and higher yet managed to not sound screechy as most people did when they got to this point. His control over his vocals was amazing, considering he was still so young of a matoran. Then again he had devoted most of his childhood to this art form.No it doesn't changeAnd you can't resistMaking me feel eternally missedAnd you can't resistAnd you can't resistMaking me feelChase your dreams awayGlass needles in the hayThe sun forgives the cloudsYou are my holy shroudAnd I just don´t care if it´s realthat won´t change how it feelsI just don´t care if it´s realthat won´t change how it feelsNo it doesn't changeAnd you can't resistMaking me feel eternally missedYou can't resistYou can't resistMaking me feelYou can't resistMaking me feel eternally missedYou can't resistYou can't resistMaking me feelYou can't resistMaking me feel eternally missedAnd you can't resistAnd you can't resistMaking me feelAll in all the lyrics seemed to be rather redundant but in a way, that wasn't the complete focus. Instead more focus during the song seemed to be placed on his guitar playing. He smiled as he finished, taking a few breaths before speaking. In his mind he was sure that he nailed it, but then again with stoic face of the Onu-Matoran it was rather hard to tell if the man judging him had enjoyed the song. Worried, Tarkis decided to speak up for a few seconds."So how did I do, because if you didn't like that song I can do something else. I have a range of songs I could choose from."OOC: Song is "Eternally Missed" by Muse.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Skyra - Ko-Wahi -Despite not having a Calix I seemed to be in the front of the group, I was quite determined to get to the Islets as soon as possible. "I'd call Destiny with my flute...but she wouldn't be able to carry all of us..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Fer sum extra, I could wall it up fer yeh."Sinezh handed him ten more widgets, and the wall was present however JL imagined it.After that, the Vortixx wasn't quite sure what to do. Him? Convince others? He wasn't exactly good at that kind of thing. "...Billboards. Ok, off you go.""Nah, tell ya wot. Yeh keep payin' me, I keep helpin' yeh, I get a cut, and the rest goes to me boss at the end of each week. Deal?""I honestly don't give a scrap. But, go ahead. Start finding warriors, and bringing them to me. Say nothing to them of the Assassins. You may ask them if they wish to make a difference in this world." Or, more accurately, if they wish to make a profit...Sinezh walked off to make some ambiguous yet attention-grabbing billboards. The Guild was, after all, a hidden group.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ZyronZyron sighed and took off his shoulder bag. "Sure", he replied, "if I can put this in there, too..."To his relief, the shoulder bag just fitted into the backpack. Otherwise he would probably have looked very silly with all those bags... and his hat, of course.But at least they had supplies now! And everything seemed to be there, except..."Say, Myka, do you by any chance have a map of the island? Or know where we can get one?"

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

-stuff-
IC: Terop"Well," the Ko-Matoran replied, a sly grin spreading across his Komau shaped mask as he shrugged, "It worked."Terop looked over Alrin, and noted a few things before adding. "I'm Terop," said Matoran puffed out his chest, "You probably have heard of me, island-famous' Kohlii player and all."With the way that the Ko-Matoran was standing, you'd think that he was expecting massive hoards of autograph-wanting-fangirls to come running out of every street at that very second.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Skyra - Ko-Wahi -I sprung into air, letting my powers carry me all the way onto Skeldan's ussal. "Gladddd you're so happy bro." I said with a grin, patting the Toa of Ice on the shoulder rather roughly. Suddenly I felt like Tillian needed me to save his sorry behind again, "Can this ussal go any faster!?"

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Rhow nodded, grinning satisfied when she saw the cave-entrance collapse in on itself in a cloud of snow and ice. The horde set out again, following the traces Kahlynn had left behind on her track. They moved at a good pace and soon the silhouette of her figure became visible in the distance. When she noticed she was being followed she turned around to see who was behind her. Seeing that it was the rest of the group, she slowed down until they caught up with her."Found anything important yet?" Rhow asked.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Cave? Wasn't the Shrine a shack?IC: KahlynnKahlynn shook his head like it was obvious. "Of course not. These tracks go on for a very long way, all the way down to the jungle," he pointed further down the mountain, where the grey and white of Ko-Wahi slowly transformed into the green and brown of Le-. "and it seems these guys made a point of not being followed. Thankfully you've got me on your team." he smirked, and got back to following the tracks.

IC (Merror)Merror kept pace with the Ussal, his conditioned body and active Calix allowing him to do so with relative ease. He looked over his shoulder. Elianne was keeping up well, as was Pirok thanks to his Calix, and Weta wasn't far behind. Before long the air got noticeably warmer, and soon the drifts gave way to grassland. Slowing down, the Toa Astha followed the ridge around, and the jungles of Le-Wahi became visible.OOC: I feel like we need a timeskip; Toa Astha to Kumu Islets XD

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png