Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Nahu):Nahu, stuck to the ground, shouted "What is this?!?!"He then saw the Toa slash open his safe like it was nothing. Inside was a large pile of widgets, but that was not the true treasure. The real treasure was the five axe heads laying ontop of the pile. They are rusty, large, and had intricate designs carved into the side of the antique iron. A normal Matoran would struggle to haul them a long distance, like Nahu did earlier.IC (Desilix):"I hear somthing" Desilix whispered to the rest of the group. "I heard a yell, and metal being torn open."

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC-Vitiate:"The order started many years ago," the Toa of Plasma began simply-he was a warrior, not a storyteller. "With the great-grandfather of my great-grandfather's great-grandfather. He was a visionary by the name of Yehosua, though he, too, upon the founding of this order, took up the name Vitiate." Here the elder smiled slightly. "A gens that has been kept through the years."We began humble, with but a few Tiros to learn...but nowhere near so few as there are today. They had no set place of origin, and so he led them about, nomads listening to his teachings." Vitiate paused slightly, thinking of what to say next."Eventually, one of his students, by the name of Rwnel, began to codify his teachings, he began to write them down in that archaic language they spoke at that time. They found a place of permanent residence, a small grove upon a distant island. There was the first templum built." Here, a shadow passed over his eyes, and he shook slightly-be it in sorrow of a memory passed down to him, of a kinsman never met, or something else, Krayzikk would be unable to tell."Rwnel began to covet Yehosua, though. He wanted...more. More knowledge. That was where the split occured. A brotherhood marred by blood, an end to a golden age that was all too short."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: DakanDakan hauled the axe heads out of the safe. They were extremely heavy, but Dakan had trained for this. Putting them into a random bag he saw sitting around, he looked out a window, and POOF, he was gone, carried away to who knows where by the power of his mask (OOC: It was confirmed that Kualsi users can teleport through windows in discussion here).In a remote section of town, Dakan griped several stones with his powers and levitated them into the air in the pattern that Zharuk had specified earlier. With any luck, his boss would see that his mission was accomplished.IC: ZharukZharuk saw the stones rise into the air. It was time. Packing up his things, he rushed for Onu-Koro only to find that all the stuff he had bought was weighing him down. "Oh well," he thought. "I'll get them later." Stashing them in a secret location, he took only the food the beer, and the suitcase containing his tuxedo and his weaponry. He began the long trek to Onu-Wahi.

IC: The Onu-Matoran listened intently as the Matoran played his tune. His intonation and rhythm was actually a little better than the other guy's -- it was almost as if this one has been practicing and nurturing this skill since childhood.The Onu-Matoran wasn't sure about the lyrics, but he really didn't think the Le-Matoran would be that interested in words anyway. They typically just wanted something to dance to. Unfortuntely, that raised another potential problem -- Tarkis's sound was quite different from the rhythmic, bright sound that the Windriders were known for.However, this kind of music was new to the Onu-Matoran, and the vocals sounded great. It just needed some more... pop."So how did I do, because if you didn't like that song I can do something else. I have a range of songs I could choose from." Tarkis said.Well, since the Matoran asked..."Do you have something brighter? Something faster or more dance-oriented? Our Le-Matorans sure like to move," the Onu-Matoran asked.
IC: (Tarkis)Inwardly Tarkis sighed, he should have known that song wasn't the kind of one the Le-Koro was looking for, they liked all his poppy, feel good songs but hated anything he actually liked. He thought for about a minute and then smiled."I have quite a few songs. This song is a little more poppy along the lines of what I believe my people in Le-Koro prefer. I know you have to play to the crowd most of the time." He smiled. She started clapping against his guitar before playing. Then he whistled a rather melodious tone before he began strumming the guitar and then finally he began speaking, one heel hit the floor to form a rhythm as well.If you love somebodyBetter tell them why they're here 'causeThey just may run away from youTarkis continued smiling through these lyrics, it was clear he could just as easily get into this type of song as the one he sang previously. It was infinitely lighter and had much more of a poppy tone to it than his previous song.You'll never know what went wellThen again it just depends onHow long of time is left for youI've had the highest mountainsI've had the deepest riversYou can have it all but life keeps movingNow take it in but don't look down'Cause I'm on top of the world, 'ehI'm on top of the world, 'ehWaiting on this for a while nowPaying my dues to the dirtI've been waiting to smile, 'ehBeen holding it in for a while, 'ehTake you with me if I canBeen dreaming of this since a childI'm on top of the worldI've tried to cut these cornersTry to take the easy way outI kept on falling short of somethingI coulda gave up then butThen again I couldn't have 'causeI've traveled all this way for somethingNow take it in but don't look down'Cause I'm on top of the world, 'ehI'm on top of the world, 'ehWaiting on this for a while nowPaying my dues to the dirtI've been waiting to smile, 'ehBeen holding it in for a while, 'ehTake you with me if I canBeen dreaming of this since a childI'm on top of the world'Cause I'm on top of the world, 'ehI'm on top of the world, 'ehWaiting on this for a while nowPaying my dues to the dirtI've been waiting to smile, 'ehBeen holding it in for a while, 'ehTake you with me if I canBeen dreaming of this since a childAnd I know it's hard when you're falling downAnd it's a long way up when you hit the groundGet up now, get up, get up nowAnd I know it's hard when you're falling downAnd it's a long way up when you hit the groundGet up now, get up, get up now'Cause I'm on top of the world, 'ehI'm on top of the world, 'ehWaiting on this for a while nowPaying my dues to the dirtI've been waiting to smile, 'ehBeen holding it in for a while, 'ehTake you with me if I canBeen dreaming of this since a childI'm on top of the worldIt was clear this was a song much more along the traditional lines of what Le-Koroian people were used to hearing. He did enjoy the song, just not as much as his previous one. This time he didn't speak, instead waiting for Onu-Matoran to either tell him what he felt about it and whether he passed or failed. Tarkis cared around a sense of confidence though, that much was clear as he entered the door. He was charming, charismatic enough to get into people's mind. His eyes had that look of laughter through the song, that he was enjoying it. He got really into whatever music he was singing because it was also an act, and people wanted a show. He had to give them a show, and usually he got praise, money, and girls. What more could the master musician want? More fame of course, opening for the Windriders was big, it was a big chance for him to cement himself as the premier artist of Le-Koro and Mata Nui for that matter. This concert was merely the stepping stone towards that.EDIT: OCC: Song is "On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons. Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Uh, what do you mean?IC: Merla Merla rushed inside. She walked up to Nahu, who had been freed from the gravitational bind. "What happened?" she frantically asked before noticing that the widget box had been slashed open. Interestingly enough, it didn't look like that the thief had taken a lot of money, if any at all.

OOC: No, they were never levitated. and he doesn't have to anyways...IC (Nahu):Nahu saw him pick up the axes, and dissapear. Darn Kualsi users...With the gravitational grip gone, he said to Marla "That Toa in here earlier, he robbed the axes..."IC (Revor):Revor, having just left the shop a little while ago, heard the cries for help. He ran into the shop as fast as he could, and asked "Was it thoes Toa who were making a fuss earlier?"IC (Nahu):"Np" he said, responding to Revor, "It was that other Toa helping me protect the axes!"

OOC: Constructman and Toa Kaithas, please try to avoid OOC-only posts. Clarifications and questions should be in PMs. :) IC: The Onu-Matoran nodded with a toothy grin."Nice. Very nice! The Le-Koronans will love this!"The Onu-Matoran then leaned forward."And just between you and me, I liked the first one too," the Onu-Matoran said in a low voice, "but these Le-Matoran are air-heads to the core"The Onu-Matoran then sat upright again, "Congratulations! You're our second performer. You'll be going after a guy named Corciano. You may want to make your way to Le-Koro now for rehearsal"The Onu-Matoran got up and walked over to the young Matoran. He really did have some potential. "The concert will begin soon. Will your require an Ussal transport?" asked the Onu-Matoran.------------Niici nodded in approval at the speech that the elders made. She discreetly moved out of her seat and took one next to Alyo. "How's your time?" she whispered to the new member, "Do you have a minute or twenty?"------------Word spread first through Ko-Koro of the concert. Two opening acts before the main event. The Windrider in concert! It was wonderful news to those who were into the Le-Koronan sound. Naturally, most Ko-Matoran weren't, but there were more than a few who felt bad for the troublesome situation and wanted to help their fellow Le-Matoran wherever possible. Tickets were ordered and seats were reserved.In just a few days, Corciano, Tarkis, and the island-famous Windriders would be taking center stage!

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Zharuk"MAN! I feel like a porter," he thought to himself as he lugged his stuff around. Exiting the village, he began walking to Onu-KoroIC: DakanDakan released his hold on the rocks. Zharuk should have gotten the signal by now. Then, suddenly a toa of the green appeared out of nowhere. "No time to deal with him; let's go," a voice inside him said. He activated his mask once more, teleporting away; this time for Onu-Wahi.

IC: DakanDakan didn't notice the vine. He felt a small tug at the bag but when he checked it, there was nothing there. He teleported throught he tunnel, not knowing that one of the axe heads was gone.IC: ZharukZharuk continued the long trek to Onu. Then, an idea crossed his mind. "Anybody who's gonna pursue me is most likely going to take the direct path to Onu. It would be better for me to go to Le-Koro instead and then take the highway to Onu." He changed the direction of his trek.OOC: Dakan to Onu, Zharuk to Le

IC (Nahu):"Wait, I am confused. I thought you would take the axes, and he would return them. Well, I want my axe heads back, and if you can do that, you will be rewarded. Thank you for returning the first axe, but you have four to go, and that sixth one... Well foucus on the four."IC (Revor):Revor looked at his past. He rewound his life, as if it were a video. He got to the part where he saw Grata's axe head. The sixth axe. Then he lookedin his mind and saw the axes that had been laying on Nahu's table."I may be able to recreate them.."

IC- AlyoThe toa of fire tore his gaze and attention away from the discussion. "Yeah, sure." he said casually. He had an appointment with some mysterious contact soon, but he couldn't tell time inside, and besides- the Cultured Gentry was infinitely more important that secret, illegal dealings."What is it?" he asked Niici as his brain rapidly speculated on what she was asking him about.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: When I have the time to write, I have some possible ideas for plot related Cultured Gentry that I will send to you.IC: (Tarkis)Tarkis breathed a sigh of relief when the Onu-matoran finally approved of his music. Mainly it was musical choice and he felt even better when the Onu-Matoran said that he liked the previous song better."Thank you! I've been kind of shoehorned into songs like the one I just played you. I still like them but I have a preference for those darker ones." He replied, then laughed at his comment about the Le-matoran, thing was it was completely true. His people were far too idealistic for their own good, but that also made it easier to pick out the songs they liked. Ko-matoran were a little more reflective, so he had to be careful about song choice with them. "Could I have your name sir before I go? I would like a Ussal if you could spare. I'll make sure it ends up in the hands of one of your representatives." He paid my respects to people that decided his fate, he might have been just some judge to some, but he truly deserved respect. Now Tarkis would take the Ussal and then he would be back home. It was going to be crazy when he got there, he just knew it and he would relish every moment of it.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC (Nahu):"No, I need the origionals! you can do whatever you want with any copies you make."IC (Revor):"It's OK, I can arrange the production of the axes. Also, I remember seeing another axe similar to those, do you want me to make that?"IC (Nahu):Nahu's eyes lit up. The sixth axe!"Make that two copies of the sixth axe!"

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

IC (Revor):Revor drew from his elemental energy supply, and recreated the axes with perfect detail, well, almost. The five axes that were laying on the table only showed one side, and that is all that Revor saw. Therefore, five out of the six axes had one blank side. On the back of the sixth axe, there was 1/6 of a map. They had the key, but can't find the door."Sorry, but I don't have that much iron left in me. Your going to have to ask Nahu for a new weapon."

IC: "Very well. One sixth of a map... Well, we know he was heading to Onu-Koro. We'll have to investigate around there." I thought for a moment. "They'll have to come to the Koro sometime for supplies. And I wager they'll come looking for that other axe at some point."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: SulkuaSulkua had meditated on the mountain for three days now, trying to catch on the fleeting wisp of Makuta darkness on his mind. The coma was definitely not natural. And although Makuta had tried to erase all traces, there was still a wisp of black in his mind.Sulkua opened his eyes. Still no progress.He got up and walked down the mountain, back home.Sulkua got out some supplies, including some meat, a bottle of water, and 23 widgets. He put them all into their respectivve pouches in the backpack.He put it on and strode out the door, locking the door. He had not viewed any locations in his meditation, but the ILS he heard about had intrigued him.Kiron's there already, no doubt, Sulkua thought. He was the kind of guy who ran around looking for adventure.Me, I take things slowly and methodically, Sulkua thought to himself.With that, he walked in the directon of Le-Wahi.OOC: Sulkua to Le-Wahi.

IC: Tharna the Skakdi, alone in his cave, thought of packing his things and going somewhere else. The thought of himself going mad was no help and the only comfort for him were his mumbling to himself:"Ah, the hope of maybe curing myself from insanity, it is relaxing. Wait?!, I am not going mad, I am only being led to this 'conclusion', there is no reason to think I am mad, I must leave to somewhere quiet and less stormy, where I am sure that no one wants to haunt me."

IC: VolinThe moment Volin set foot in the bar, the cold wind which bit at his skin ceased to exist, replaced by what little warmth a few heatstones provided. Whatever few snowflakes which rested on his body melted into water, and he pulled his glasses to his forehead as he made his way inside. The trek to Ko-Koro was a long one, and not particularly pleasant considering he absolutely despised the cold. Not to mention it was hard to follow a road in the middle of a snowstorm. His weariness and irritation were apparent on his face but more so the relief of being indoors."Gimme a mug of warm cider." he said, exchanging widgets for a piping hot drink. Committing the same mistake of burning his tongue on the first sip, he swore under his breath and looked for a place to sit while his cider would cool down. Most tables were occupied by several Ko-Matoran except one where sat a lone Toa...a familiar one at that. That didn't happen too often."Hey." he said, taking a seat at the same table. "Do I know you from somewhere...?"

IC: Lathon (Frosty Mug Inn)Lathon took another swig of his ale before passing some widgets to the bartender. He'd heard the door to the bar open but hadn't bothered turning around. When he heard the voice besides him he looked over, light flashing over his lime green Kanohi. His emerald eyes passed over the unfamiliar Toa of plasma for a moment. "You do look familiar." he agreed trying to place it. "Are you with the Island Liberation Squad?" he asked.

IC: Volin"You guessed it." Volin replied, dipping his finger into the cider to test its temperature. It jerked backwards reflexively, the answer now apparent. His gaze shifted to the lime green Toa sitting in front of him, trying to recollect a distinct, not faint, memory of where he'd seen him."As for my guess, you've been to Pala-Koro."

IC: "Allow us, Madam Niici," said the elder Ko-Matoran. He rose to his feet and smiled warmly at the two Skakdi."The Cultured Gentry is a brand, Matan and Natan," the elder began, "It shows the customer that you are a respected salesman who not only knows his trade very well, but is also very involved in the community. The concert set to take place tomorrow was set up with the intention to bring in money to go towards rebuilding and improving Le-Koro. After this concert, we shall work on another event -- to bring in more money to benefit more people. Yes, we do expect our members to be very involved in the community. If you see a need that needs to be met, we hope that you will bring it up with us so that we can work as a team to help those in need"The elder took a sip of water and then cleared his throat. "Excuse me for answering your second question first, but I feel that the Cultured Gentry's benevolence is often overlooked. Now, what you two will receive in return is exclusive access to our events -- dinners, ceremonies, things of that nature. With this access, of course, you all gain access to the knowledgeable people in our network. It is apparent that you two are new here, and while I applaud your success, I can see that you have much to learn, and learn you shall! The brightest minds our already in this room -- you just need the courage to ask""There are other things as well," said the Ga-Koronan elder who sat beside the Ko-Koronan. "Even the Makuta is known to fear the clout of the Gentry. He sends little Rahi to the shops of our members. We are such high profile people that it would be difficult to deal such damage without harsh retribution from the guards. They watch us as well, and between you and me, would likely come to our aid faster then they would others, because we contribute so much to the village's economy""Service for knowledge and protection," the Ko-Matoran elder said, "That's the transaction we are talking about here"
IC (Matan and Natan): The two Skakdi took a while to consider the elders' offer. Charity wasn't big where they came from - in fact it was almost in invitation to backstab you and your tribe. On the other hand, Mata Nui was friendlier in many ways, and so long as they didn't have to give away too much of their time and money, it might be nice to get to know the locals a bit better. Protection from Makuta was also very welcome. They both remembered how, not long ago, the sound of Rahkshi screeching in the forest had sent them into a panic. They had hastily struck a deal with a passing toa to defend them in return for giving his armour a much-needed makeover. If that the Ga-matoran said was true, such secruity would be well worth any price they were asked to pay."Very well, we accept" Matan decided, returning the members smiles with his own gigantic jaw. "Your offer is a good one, and well worth the journey".

ppg2.png