Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Lathon (Frozen Mug)The Le-Toa nodded. "Not too long ago actually." he said. Thinking back it had been one of the last places he'd been. He'd traveled to Pala-Koro and from there... he'd gone to Ko-Koro, then to Ga-Wahi and now back to Ko-Koro. "I've been meaning to check back there actually." he said draining the rest of his mug. In his eyes his business with the dead village Ihu-Koro was pretty finished. If he ever found the toa of plasma responsible then he'd take him down, till then... his matters were finished.

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate nodded. "A knife in the dark," he growled, "Is likely only to lead to a continuation of a story, and not an end to it. Once Rwnel had done as he wanted, he left quickly, carrying away all of Yehosua's teachings-or so he thought. My Grandfather's warrior creed, the Drokan, as he had named it after a word in the archaic language in which he was fluent, was left with us. And so we kept it and followed it...leading to the foundation of my sept of the order." He sighed."Rwnel, however, had gone and founded his own order, training Tiros of his own. I have been told that, once he trained the first five to masterhood, he left them, to pursue a different life-in mourning and meditation, upon what he had done. I do not know if he died in the first week or if he has lived to this day, or for any measure of time between, so thorough was his disappearance."And so the order, now split in two, continued in existence. Seperate rivals still bonded by the ties of family and heritage."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Volin"It just so happens that I may be headed back there as well." Volin said, picturing the village in his head, an image which changed constantly with every day's work progress. The camouflaging of the exterior wall had taken him by surprise when he'd left...it occurred to him just then whether he'd be able to spot it as he could before. He felt somewhat stupid for having left now: he walked all this way just for a nice, hot drink...oh, and some random conversation. Quit daydreaming, you're talking to someone here."I'm Volin, by the way." he said, taking a sip of his now cooled-off drink. The warm fluid going down felt so good, it was distracting. "Care to explain what you're doing around this miserable band of huts they call a village?"

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Big Convoy"You know Lio, you're right. We've been standing here an awfully long time."IC: KrayzikkThe Titan nodded. "And how does this tie in to the current situation?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Lathon (Frozen Mug)He nodded at the other Toa's words. "I'm Lathon." he said, introducing himself after Volin had. "As for what I'm doing here. Well I was here with a group of Toa." he said. "We came here to train basically, since most of us were venerable to the cold since none of us are Ko-Matoran." he said. "How does Pala-Koro fare? And why did you yourself come to these parts?" he asked. "You certainly didn't come all this way for a cup of cider." he grinned.

IC: VolinIf only you knew..."Eh, figured I'd check up on things here in the village, what with an avalanche tearing up a good chunk of it some time earlier on." Volin lied with perfect conviction, grinning inwardly. "But I can see the frosty buggers are holding on just fine so I won't waste my time.""Pala-Koro's just fine and dandy. Lots of construction, recruits coming in sporadically, got us some moral support...yep, absolutely fantastic. One could argue it's one of the safest places to be but that's just stupid. Considering what we stand for and how the location of our base of operations is public knowledge, it's going to stir up a lot of hate from Makuta followers."Another sip."Did I mention we've been attacked about three to four times in the past few days?"

IC: Lathon (Frosty Mug)He nodded, "I agree it does seem to be well fortified." he said. "Hmm... that is a large amount of attacks." he said. "I'm sure the village held its own though." he said when he'd arrived for the first time the village had just suffered a minor attack. "They really want to take Pala-Koro down." he said. "I wonder if Laki ever finished my hut." Lathon smiled. He remembered paying the Le-Matoran a good amount of widgets to build him a Le-Korean home.

IC: Volin"The Matoran? Probably has but I wouldn't really know. Even if he hasn't, it's not like the village has a shortage of homes for grabs." Volin replied, recalling the many empty huts available while he finished the last of his drink.Y'know, they make a mean cider...I think I'll have to come back.

IC:Glanway finished his hike to ko-koro, only to find he didn'tmake it in time for the tryouts for the concert. He went back home to le-koro anyway, having a sad tone and more colorful vocabulary.OOC: Glanway to Le-Wahi

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Niici gingerly crept behind the chairs, beckoning Alyo to follow him without making too much noise. The elders were actually still talking when they crept out of the room. Niici made her way to the double doors on the north end of the room (to the audience’s right) and held it open for Alyo. Once they were behind the doors, Niici whirled around and checked her tunic to make sure it was straight and aligned with her metallic, hinged garment that resembled trousers. Niici leaned against the wall calmly, in order to put Alyo at ease.“I don’t want to take up any more of your time than what’s necessary,” Niici said softly. “I’ve observed you throughout this meeting thus far. Generally I tend to be able to identify types of Cultured Gentry members fairly well. You look to be knowledgeable, as well as a good listener and communicator”Niici stood up straight and held her head back, though she still did not quite match up to Alyo’s height.“How would you like to be the Cultured Gentry’s Public Relations Manager? I think you’d be a good fit, and we’re in desperate need of new blood around here”------------“My name is Nganua," the Onu-Matoran said, “The Ussal will take care of itself. There’s a private transport company that we use that exclusively serves the needs of the Cultured Gentry and its friends. When you arrive in Le-Koro, go talk to a Le-Matoran named Ngangahau. He will get you squared away”The Onu-Matoran handed the Matoran a tablet detailing the directions to the Ussal station. He’d just need to walk there and make his way to the Le-Koro Town Square.------------All three of the Cultured Gentry elders smiled warmly.“We consider it an honor,” the ornate Ko-Matoran in the center said.“Hmm, it appears we’re out of time for this meeting,” said the taller, leaner Ko-Matoran elder. “Next time we shall discuss the logistics our next project. While it hasn’t been sit in stone yet, we believe that Onu-Koro may be the next recipient of our benevolence”“Very well,” the Ko-Koronan in the center said, “Meeting is adjourned”OOC: Feel free to mingle or talk with the elders and members, or you can head back to Le-Koro.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC-Vitiate:Vitiate smiled sadly at Krayzikk's question."As I feel the both of us must know," he said slowly, "A schism such as that cannot be easily repaired...nor can it ever fully be repaired. Eventually, years later, the two were made whole. Rwnel's splinter faction took up the name of Vocem Drokan, Voice of the Drokan...or, rather, the Warrior's Voice. Meanwhile, the true Drokan, as we called ourselves, took up the mantle of Manu Drokan-Warrior's Hand. We tried to reforge the relation in full, to make ourselves whole once again, but thousands of years of divergent teachings made this harder than we had hoped, and we soon realized how pointless an effort it was." He sighed."And I fear that that is what has led Kalen to take the path he does now. He wishes to restore the Drokan through force, not diplomacy, and so will pursue any means of power. I fear that he has now taken the first steps to gaining that power...but at a terrible price."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

ICAlyo’s eyes widened. Public Relations Manager for the Cultured Gentry?He was both shocked and excited. He had never expected to get this far in his life- he’d been just some poor Toa with nothing to call his own only half a century ago. Now he was going to be the PR manager for the Cultured Gentry, the most esteemed, high class group of rich businessmen on the planet. It was a huge jump, and there was no way he would even thing of giving up the offer.“I’d be honored.” he replied simply. The only trace of his excitement was the small grin he wore and the dancing light in his eyes.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Niici grinned even wider, showing her teeth that were so whitened that one would swear they had the power of the mythical Avohkii.“Most exellent!” said Niici with a hint of excitement, “You’ll be in close contact with at least one Gentry member wherever you go, so it should be easy to gain and send information. I suppose our first course of action is to go to Le-Koro for this concert. There will be a lot of people that will want to meet us”Niici’s then darted about, appearing to be searching for a source of sunlight to determine roughly what time it was.“Which reminds me,” Niici said, “We should probably be heading over there. A journey across the island is no quick trip. Congratulations, Mr. Alyo. I think you’ll make a great addition to our team”Niici bowed and made her way back through the double doors. For a split-second, a subtle smirk appeared across her face, but she quickly became aware of it and replaced it with a more sincere smile. She needed to go to Le-Koro so she could meet with her correspondents and make her speech. The sound of her footsteps blended into the echoes of feet fitting stone as members filed out of the chamber. Niici didn’t speak to anyone as she walked along with the crowd. In fact, while there were some murmurs and chatting going on around her, it was mostly the sound of footsteps that filled the foyer heading outside. The older members of the Gentry were known to keep to themselves, more so than normal Ko-Koronans.Niici embraced the brisk weather as her feet crunched through the snow. The sun was bright, and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. Niici loved it when the weather was this way, and she would often will her element in such a way to make this scenery come together, or at least make it easier for it to come together. She continued to walk down a path away from where the throng of people were going, and she eventually stopped in front of the Ussal station. Everything she needed was in Le-Koro already, and the concert managers were probably waiting for her. After receiving her Ussal, the crab scurried across the snow, heading towards the now-active Onu-Koro Highway to pass through the tunnels and arrive in Le-Koro.OOC: Moving to Le-Wahi region…

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

ICAlyo suddenly realized how pretty Niici was when she smiled. He hadn’t really been paying attention before- too focused on business and being a part of such an esteemed group of people. Now that he was alone with her…“Most excellent!” said Niici with a hint of excitement, “You’ll be in close contact with at least one Gentry member wherever you go, so it should be easy to gain and send information. I suppose our first course of action is to go to Le-Koro for this concert. There will be a lot of people that will want to meet us”“Very well. I’m quite exited.” Alyo calmly stated, rubbing his palms together and following the Toa of Water out of the room and into the sunlight as she discussed a few more things.This wasn’t interesting merely by novelty of having a position in the Cultured Gentry, or the fact that he was - sort of - helping promote the upcoming concert of the most famous band on Mata Nui.Alyo had never been south of Ta-Wahi. He had only ever seen Le-Wahi in the distance, a green line of trees on the horizon. Now he was to go to the heart of the jungle, and a place he had always wanted to see. The toa of fire let a board smile adorn his mask. He was going to do something that, for the first time in decades, was actually fun.OOCAlyo to Le-Wahi

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: VolinAs much as Volin enjoyed the inn's warmth, the urge to go back home was strong. Of course, his eagerness meant several more hours of trudging outside in a fierce snowstorm. It really annoyed him that he'd come all this way for a a few friendly exchanges with a familiar face, and he kicked himself for being so spontaneous. Setting his mug aside and unseating himself, he excused himself from the table and Lathon with a hand wave, coupled with the words "See you around.".The moment he set foot outside, an icy wind chilled his skin and its roar swept over the Toa's curse. Readjusting his goggles and cloak, he began following the road back to the exit of this frozen wasteland.OOC: Volin To Pala-Koro (Le-Wahi)

IC: RiversongThe Toa of Water wandered aimlessly down an icy street, unable to escape the feeling of abject pointlessness that pervaded her mind. Ever since the disbanding of Sucogu's team, Riversong had felt lost. The temporary rush of fame had been all well and good, yes, but what bothered her was that they had never actually figured out where the Parakuka came from in the first place. And with the group out of commission, the chances of her finding out were slim to none. Riversong had tried telling herself that she would move on to something else, but the problem was that she lacked the motivation to move on to anything. With a pang of guilt, she realized that she wasn't even keeping track of her cousin any more. Almost involuntarily, Riversong curled one hand into a fist.I should find him.It was more of a seed of a purpose than an actual purpose, but at this point, she was going to take what she could get. Riversong turned around abruptly, setting off towards where she had last seen Janas.