• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13844 replies to this topic

#11361 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 496 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 01:00 AM

IC: Lathon (Frosted Mug)Lathon got up from the table. "Not so fast, I'm coming with you." he said as he followed Volin outside and into the snow. "There is nothing left for me here." he said as he followed the toa of plasma towards Le-Koro.OOC: Lathon to Le-Wahi (Pala-Koro)

brokenmr.jpg

John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

#11362 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 01:52 PM

IC: (Tarkis)"Thank you Nganua." Tarkis said with a bow and a smile. It was a name he would have to remember, perhaps he could find the Gentry member again after all this and thank him. Now he was back off to Le-Koro, to home where a concert would be starting and he would garner even more attention from the islanders. On the way out of the tent he thanked the Ko-matoran at the door as well. Before looking at the tablet given to him by Nganua. There was much to be done, and there would definitely be a few rehearsals before the concert officially started. He made his way to the Ussal station, apparently they had already been expecting him. Apparently the Onu-matoran had somehow sent word ahead. Getting on the Ussal it began it's trek to Le-Koro. He would be the best opening act The Windriders ever had and then he would eventually surpass them. Cementing his place as the best musician in all of Mata Nui. A wick smile appeared across Tarkis's face as he thought this.OOC: Tarkis to Le-Wahi.

Edited by The Mask, Sep 30 2012 - 01:58 PM.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

#11363 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

• 9,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 06:57 PM

Ic: The chessmaster sat in his study, the table of his strange game laid out before him with scattered pieces. It was cold even under his heavy coat but he didn't seem to mind, the displeasures of life didn't faze him when his mind was surrendered to the imagination he held within. It was at moments like this that he was at his apex, not simply planning but acting.He thrust his hand out gingerly and hovered his fingers over a piece before retracting them, unsatisfied. He had second thoughts about that move and continued to survey the field.An ovular and whiskered white stone loomed at the opposite end of the table, surrounded by a slowly fading entourage of pieces. Of the six rooks it once had, the beacons of wisdom and direction, none remained and their multicolored regiment took a place at the side of the table, temporarily out of play, leaving a mere four bishops and an assortment of smaller stones around it. The chessmaster held no similar king, instead having three kings splayed out over the field, each occupying their own portion of the table, and each with their own protection. One of them even flirted with a relative newcomer to the game, ready to lure it further into the play, while another one stood in stark contrast, stranded from its retainers while it danced with its own dangerous game, surrounded by mottled grey pieces.A gray rook stood next to the only queen in the field, guarding one of the most precious assets to the game. The queen held the most power to change things, and it was no surprise that she was properly protected. But on the sidelines there was a pair of figures, a white knight with a pawn next to it. Ambages' hand hovered next to it hesitantly. With one smooth motion he picked the two pieces up and brought them near the surrounded king.He surveyed the battlefield again with care, seemingly taking in the ramifications of the new move. A word moved up his throat to his lips and he said, almost lovingly, to the white piece on the far side, "Check."But the game was not over yet. The mate had not come yet, but it was close. There were pieces not yet played to their best power and strategies still lingered in disuse. A brown piece stayed on the bench for now and a a die still needed to be tossed. But the pieces were lined up like a constellation and it did not take an astrologer to see what was coming next, for if Mata Nui thought their darkest days were happening, they were sorely mistaken. Ambages' vicegrip was strengthened every passing day. And winter had yet to come.

#11364 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 01 2012 - 06:54 AM

IC: ArgentumArgentum, seeing as Sucogu had ignored him, left. He headed towards the cliff leading to Le-Wahi, and leapt off.OOC: Argentum to Le-Wahi.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#11365 Offline Toa Of Virtues

Toa Of Virtues
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 01 2012 - 02:19 PM

IC (Desilix):"Well, what are we waiting for?" Desilix said to the rest of the team, "Let's get Lathon and go to Onu-Wahi. Hey, where did Lathon go?"

qSvBogp.jpg

#11366 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 01 2012 - 07:00 PM

IC: MerlaMerla looked around. Lathon had not joined them in the attempt to prevent the robbery. "I don't know," she replied.

#11367 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 01 2012 - 07:04 PM

IC: Zakama"Hey what did I miss?" Zakama said as he brought a bag of popcorn and started to consume it.OOC: I know...stupid entrance

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

mega_man_reboot_gif___600x300___by_zacax

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

#11368 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 01 2012 - 07:07 PM

IC: Merla"That wasn't funny Dymex... You knew it was a stupid entr-wait, WHO AM I TALKING TO?!" She hit herself on the head several times. "First time THAT's happened..." she muttered to herself.

Edited by Constructman, Oct 01 2012 - 07:07 PM.

#11369 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 17,983 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 01 2012 - 07:27 PM

IC: [Singh]"Think we should roll a die? Each number can be assigned to a region."

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#11370 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 01 2012 - 08:17 PM

OOC: BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL FTW.IC: "Well, he went into that bar over there. We can go see if he's still there. Zakama, I kind of stole an axe from a thief, but he got away with the others."

The iguana disapproves.

#11371 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 01 2012 - 08:43 PM

IC: Merla"Checking the bar would be a good idea," Merla replied to Kaithas

#11372 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 09:58 AM

IC: Zakama"Sorry about the hold up guys," Zakama said, "Was it one of the axes we need I presume?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

#11373 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,568 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 02:27 PM

IC: Krayzikk"Indeed." Krayzikk said as he uncrossed his arms. "Well, I do believe the first step is to find him.""With all due respect, Magister, you would be better suited to searching this building for any clues than I. I wouldn't know something out of place here if it came up behind be and bit me on the a-" He stopped short. "You know what I mean." "What I can do, however, is search the island. That, is something I am good at."

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#11374 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,422 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 03:07 PM

IC-Vitiate:"We won't find anything here as it is," Vitiate said. "Nothing useful, anyways. All the teachings that the Vocem had codified during the seclusion were shared once they rejoined, as we shared the Drokan with them. No, I am afraid that if there's anything to learn it will be from Kalen himself." Vitiate stood quickly, glaring about the veritable library."Shadows linger as we wait here. Let us begin our search, and your learning shall begin in full."

#11375 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 09:39 PM

IC: "Yep, we needed at least one." I walked to the bar. When I saw Lathon was gone, I asked the bartender if she had seen where a Toa of Air had gone. She said he had said something about Pala-Koro. "You guys hear that?"

The iguana disapproves.

#11376 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 09:40 PM

IC: Merla"Yup," she said. "I heard that. Maybe that's where he went?"

#11377 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 09:53 PM

IC: Zakama"Half of the team should find the axes, the other funds Lathon," Zakama said, "Simp,"

#11378 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 10:08 PM

IC: "Ok, but the group that's going after Lathon need to take the axe that they don't have. Come to think of it, maybe just one of us should go for Lathon."

The iguana disapproves.

#11379 Offline Toa Of Virtues

Toa Of Virtues
  • Members

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 02 2012 - 10:08 PM

IC (Desilix):"I'll find the axes." Desilix said.IC (Nawal):"I'll go to Lathon. As much as I want the axes, Lathon is my friend."

qSvBogp.jpg

#11380 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 17,983 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 08:33 AM

IC: [Iegasa]"Come," he said, leading the group out of the shrine. "Let us head off for the convention."

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#11381 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 08:27 PM

IC: "Desilix and Nawal have the right idea. You guys pick which you wanna do."

The iguana disapproves.

#11382 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 08:29 PM

IC: Merla"Well, at least we know where the axes are and they'll probably be staying there, but we don't know about Lathon; shouldn't we find him first just to be sure?"

#11383 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 08:34 PM

IC: I frowned, deep in thought. "Good point. Let's go after him, because I saw the mine is flooded anyways. So even if the fortress he was talking about is up above the flood, people are guarding."

The iguana disapproves.

#11384 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 08:37 PM

IC: Merla"To Pala-Koro then?" she askedIC: Valja Valja sat in the corner. She had been following the Maasi around, but she hadn't been able to help...

#11385 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 08:39 PM

IC: "I suppose." There had been something funny about those axes. There was some kind of.... Writing. "Uh, one thing. Does anyone here know a translator? Like of ancient letters?"

The iguana disapproves.

#11386 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 08:40 PM

IC: Valja"I have a rau," Valja said nonchalantly.

#11387 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 08:52 PM

IC:: I just maskpalmed. I fit the axes together. "Can you read what this says?"OOC: I'm going with that the map is one side and the writing is on the other.

The iguana disapproves.

#11388 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 08:54 PM

OOC: You only have 1, remember?IC: ValjaValja took the axeHEAD and triggered her mask power, staring at the word for a long time.

#11389 Offline Toa Of Virtues

Toa Of Virtues
  • Members

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 09:09 PM

IC (Nawal):"Well, come on! What does it say?"

qSvBogp.jpg

#11390 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 09:11 PM

IC: ValjaValja stared hard. "I think it says 'take' in some sort of skakdi language." Noticing the copies lying nearby, she picked them up and after fidgeting with them, made them into some sort of disk. "Lumab asmul asatoa magbig aysas kakdi" she read. "I think it says 'Take from Toa give to skakdi'."

#11391 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 09:12 PM

IC:: "That can't be good."

Edited by Toa Kaithas, Oct 03 2012 - 09:12 PM.

The iguana disapproves.

#11392 Offline Toa Of Virtues

Toa Of Virtues
  • Members

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 09:15 PM

IC (Nawal):"Skakdi! Thoes were the things me and Lathon found dead in Ihu-Koro! But, what did they take from Toa? Couldn't be nothing much, Lathon was able to take all of them."

qSvBogp.jpg

#11393 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 09:19 PM

IC:: I thought back to the night we beat up Zharuk. "Oh no... Please not that."

The iguana disapproves.

#11394 Offline Toa Of Virtues

Toa Of Virtues
  • Members

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 09:20 PM

IC (Desilix):"Please not what?"

qSvBogp.jpg

#11395 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 09:21 PM

IC: Zakama"Okay that's not good...lets head back to Ihu and then plan from there,"

#11396 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 09:22 PM

IC:: "Toa powers. He talked about a project to give Skakdi toa powers."

The iguana disapproves.

#11397 Offline Toa Of Virtues

Toa Of Virtues
  • Members

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 09:25 PM

IC (Nawal):"What about Lathon? Are we just going to go without him?"IC (Revor):"I can fill his place" Revor said without emotion. "Skakdi should never have any powers. Most of them are violent beasts with no point but to murder without reason."

qSvBogp.jpg

#11398 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

• Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 09:27 PM

IC: Zakama"Okay, we need to actually regroup then," Zakama said

#11399 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 09:29 PM

IC:: "Not this one." I gestured to Yick, still on my back. "He's in the horrible shape he's in because he was helping me defend a village. He did escalate the fight. Speaking of which..." I dashed off in the direction of Ko--Koro's hospital.

The iguana disapproves.

#11400 Offline Toa Of Virtues

Toa Of Virtues
  • Members

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 03 2012 - 09:41 PM

IC (Revor):"We don't have time to regroup. This insane Toa is at large, trying to somehow give skakdi Toa powers. I can't let that happen."OOC: Lathon is going to be in the ILS battle. He'll come back when it's done. But let's continue untill then.

Edited by Toa Of Virtues, Oct 03 2012 - 10:12 PM.

qSvBogp.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users