Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ZakamaZakama follows Kaithas to the recently fixed village.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: MerlaMerla followed the rest of the Maasi to Ihu-KoroIC: ValjaValja fopllowed as well.OOC: What if Lathon gets killed in the battle of Pala-Koro? Like say if he gets trapped by Ira or Zenix's flames, gets decapitated by Heuani, gets crushed by Echelon, or gets torn to shreds by KuAnLo?

Edited by Constructman

I.C. Zenex "The crystal belongs to a laboratory in Ko-koro that I work at. Or worked, rather. If you knew the whole story, you'd either let me go, or take the crystal for yourself."
IC Dymiun"Tell us the whole story, then. I've got the time."IC Fehron & co."Hey! Dymiun!" called Fehron. Dymiun turned to see Fehron, Botan, and Geon running over a nearby hill, with Takana, Tamaka, and Kohtak behind them. "I assume the situation is under control," observed Geon.
OOC: I'm going to have to go inactive for another while. :/I.C. "There you are... Vortixx, I hope you are ready to pay for your crime." "Not yet, I'm not. If you wouldn't mind my telling of the story?""Don't you just seem like a reliable person. Lying to us about the crystal in the hut. Yeah right."
I.C. Zenex "The crystal belongs to a laboratory in Ko-koro that I work at. Or worked, rather. If you knew the whole story, you'd either let me go, or take the crystal for yourself."
IC Dymiun"Tell us the whole story, then. I've got the time."IC Fehron & co."Hey! Dymiun!" called Fehron. Dymiun turned to see Fehron, Botan, and Geon running over a nearby hill, with Takana, Tamaka, and Kohtak behind them. "I assume the situation is under control," observed Geon.
OOC: I'm going to have to go inactive for another while. :/I.C. "There you are... Vortixx, I hope you are ready to pay for your crime." "Not yet, I'm not. If you wouldn't mind my telling of the story?""Don't you just seem like a reliable person. Lying to us about the crystal in the hut. Yeah right."
IC Geon"Fascinating... This crystal... is unique... I highly doubt a Vortixx would have one. A Matoran scholar, maybe, but not a Vortixx."
OOC: So you're back, eh? Let's pick up where we left off.IC Dymiun"Let him talk. And if he lies, I'll send him into orbit. Right, Zenex?"OOC: Dymiun can't literally send Zenex into orbit, but he can make the magnetic field suddenly repel Zenex and send him flying.
I.C. Zenex"That would be indeterminable. Now as for my story, the fellow I worked for hired me as an ex-con, and as I was working in the lab, I (Sneaky as I am) decided to spy on him. I discovered that he had plotted to steal the crystal from his own lab (It was owned by Onu-Koro, he was just in charge of it). I took countermeasures and stole the crystal before he could, and took refuge outside the village."I.C. Kotahk"And what is it that keeps me from arresting you for stealing?""The fact that I stole it for a righteous cause."I.C. Kranuka"What effrontery! You expect us to believe anything you say after that? If only I had a Kanohi Rode I could prove you wrong. Fehron, If you can make some iron cuffs, that would be great."Zenex dared not run. He wished there was some way to prove that he was right.

elementalussal.png

(huge quotes omitted)I.C. Zenex"That would be indeterminable. Now as for my story, the fellow I worked for hired me as an ex-con, and as I was working in the lab, I (Sneaky as I am) decided to spy on him. I discovered that he had plotted to steal the crystal from his own lab (It was owned by Onu-Koro, he was just in charge of it). I took countermeasures and stole the crystal before he could, and took refuge outside the village."I.C. Kotahk"And what is it that keeps me from arresting you for stealing?""The fact that I stole it for a righteous cause."I.C. Kranuka"What effrontery! You expect us to believe anything you say after that? If only I had a Kanohi Rode I could prove you wrong. Fehron, If you can make some iron cuffs, that would be great."Zenex dared not run. He wished there was some way to prove that he was right.
IC Fehron"Sure thing." Fehron quickly fused Zenex's armor together at the wrists and ankles, effectively forming makeshift cuffs that not even a master of escape could undo, or at least without causing excruciating pain from the forceful tearing of the armor. "Now, if you'll kindly cough up the exact location of the lab and the name of your former employer, we will investigate."IC Botan"How about this. If we can prove that your cause was righteous, we can simply beat you up, return the crystal to Onu-Koro, and let you go with several injuries and a warning. If you stole the crystal for any other reason, well, you don't want to know about that."

aouROFb.png

IC: Esao (Batcave, Ko-Koro)Slam! Bam bam! Slam bam bam SLAM!As Esao developed his final gut-wrenching kick into the punching bag and drew his kukri, a grim sense of resignation shining in his amethyst eyes and a weary monotonous play-by-play of different techniques he could execute with the weapon, he let out a deep breath; he was now for the two hours of swordplay he was about to endure. There hadn't been very many other quality ways to spend his time after the disbandment of the Parakuka hunting team, and Esao couldn't help but fall back into his old methods of training in solitude at a rented hut just outside the borders of Ko-Koro.SLICE! SHRING! KRING!Esao slid like oil across the floor, weaving and dodging and throwing attacks into the chains holding up a Protosteel training dummy whenever he would have realistically had a shot. He felt the weariness in his feet start to throb with redoubled tenacity, felt them scream out at him in protest for the seven hours of mixed bow, agility, hand-to-hand and sword training he had put them through, but he pushed the doubts and mental roars of his synapses out of his head as he kept weaving and attacking, weaving and attacking, weaving, weaving, attacking, attacking, attacking, murdering, ripping...Esao stopped suddenly and cursed, popping open a flask of Bula juice on the dresser and taking a sip with a refreshed sigh. As he set the flask down, he mentally chastised himself for letting his anger at once again having to salvage a purpose in life from nothing; once again, he had to start fresh, let all of his feelings and emotions slip away. Feelings got him killed; feelings were dangerous. So, too, was letting the figure in the doorway stand and watch him as long as he did. Esao knew the figure thought that he hadn't seen him, knew that the Toa had thought Esao thought he was alone, but the archer was far too observant to not recognize the figure the second the door creaked, covered by the sound of Esao's workout and the sound of punching bags being knocked off their hinges."You've been in the doorway for three quarters of an hour and twenty-seven seconds, Nova," Esao said, turning and tossing the flask of Bula juice to the blue-armored Toa of Fire. "What do you need that fuels your patience for that long?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: NovaEveningEsao's hut, just outside Ko-KoroNova scratched the back of his neck. "'Twasn't that long," he murmured, though he had lost track of time after his twenty-second minute of waiting. He cleared his throat. "Anyway... you, uh, wanted me to remind you about that -- that restaurant you wanted to show me sometime. Er, it's... it's in, uh, Le-Wahi, right? Pala-Koro or something?"

OOC: Cave? Wasn't the Shrine a shack?IC: KahlynnKahlynn shook his head like it was obvious. "Of course not. These tracks go on for a very long way, all the way down to the jungle," he pointed further down the mountain, where the grey and white of Ko-Wahi slowly transformed into the green and brown of Le-. "and it seems these guys made a point of not being followed. Thankfully you've got me on your team." he smirked, and got back to following the tracks.
IC:"If you were a crazy Makuta-following Makuta..." Rhow mused, "...where would you go?" It was spoken aloud, but more of a question for herself than an actual poser, but then the Skakdi got to thinking. "Probably somewhere shady..." she muttered. She turned to Kahlynn. "These tracks lead south. What else lies in that direction, besides jungle?" she asked.OOC: Just trying to find a reason to head to the Kumu-Islets.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Esao (Batcave, Ko-Koro)Esao wordlessly dropped the kukri into its holster on his thigh and slung his bow around his shoulder, turning towards Nova with an unreadable gaze for several seconds. The Toa of Fire, so unflinching, so bold in the heat of battle, turned away momentarily; after all these months, he still hadn't quite gotten used to the way Esao would investigate his soul with that one single look. Finally, Esao's eyes - but not his mouth - smiled slightly and he put out his hand for a shake, which Nova took somewhat gratefully."Yeah, Pala-Koro," he said, stepping out of the hut and closing the door; winter's chill immediately began bearing down on the two Toa of Fire, but their elements insured that both of them would be well protected from the cold. "C'mon, we can be there by noon tomorrow if we step to."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: NovaEveningEsao's hut, just outside Ko-KoroNova nodded and fell into formation behind Esao, raising his body heat a little so he wouldn't be chilled. A few stray snowflakes twirled on a breeze whose sharpness was in contrast with its speed. The sky's deep velvet color made it appear as a ceiling; the stars, Nova presumed, were pinholes through which he could still glimpse light.OOC: Nova and Esao to Le-Wahi, I suppose.

IC: KahlynnKahlynn raised an eyebrow. "The Islets? Yes, that would make sense. Plenty of lost souls to dominate. Let's get moving, we have no idea how much they've got done in this time." he frowned at the blanket of green that stretched out to the horizon. "The jungle would give plenty of cover for them though, wouldn't it? Maybe two of us should stick around there just in case."

(huge quotes omitted)I.C. Zenex"That would be indeterminable. Now as for my story, the fellow I worked for hired me as an ex-con, and as I was working in the lab, I (Sneaky as I am) decided to spy on him. I discovered that he had plotted to steal the crystal from his own lab (It was owned by Onu-Koro, he was just in charge of it). I took countermeasures and stole the crystal before he could, and took refuge outside the village."I.C. Kotahk"And what is it that keeps me from arresting you for stealing?""The fact that I stole it for a righteous cause."I.C. Kranuka"What effrontery! You expect us to believe anything you say after that? If only I had a Kanohi Rode I could prove you wrong. Fehron, If you can make some iron cuffs, that would be great."Zenex dared not run. He wished there was some way to prove that he was right.
IC Fehron"Sure thing." Fehron quickly fused Zenex's armor together at the wrists and ankles, effectively forming makeshift cuffs that not even a master of escape could undo, or at least without causing excruciating pain from the forceful tearing of the armor. "Now, if you'll kindly cough up the exact location of the lab and the name of your former employer, we will investigate."IC Botan"How about this. If we can prove that your cause was righteous, we can simply beat you up, return the crystal to Onu-Koro, and let you go with several injuries and a warning. If you stole the crystal for any other reason, well, you don't want to know about that."
I.C. Kotahk"No need. I already know the name of the employer, and location of the lab. I work there as a security guard. That's how I became involved in this case in the first place. His name is Chantis. Follow me to his lab."I.C. Tamaka grabbed Zenex's hands, Takana his feet, and began to follow Kotahk.

elementalussal.png

Ic: The gaunt and sharply armored frame of Hiemalis stood as an evil silhouette against a backdrop of the Ko-Wahi mountains, white as pure spirits of mist.It was time. Chaos was spilling across the island, and the lord of winter could feel it. Blood had been spilled and lives had been taken, but what was more interesting to that man was that there was more yet to come.Winter was a time of cold, of isolation. It wasn't the darkness and in reality the light shone more brightly on the snow, making it a less polarizing agent of fear. The fear of being alone, the chill in the spine as danger is sensed, the coldness of death, these things existed everywhere, and so Hiemalis thrived on them. He cast his eyes on the landscape and felt the pull on his senses to leave his cave. For a long time he had existed there, in his abode, fueling his mind and body for the coming war, and now the hour had reached midnight. Without giving another glance to the body of Coryza on the cot, he leaped from the hilltop.The snow turned to powder as his feet glided through the drifts, releasing avalanches in his wake that tumbled down with a thunderous noise like a dozen muaka roaring as one. Thus was Hiemalis' traits, chaotic, powerful, unstoppable and violent.And he's coming for you.Ooc: Hiemalis to Le-Wahi.

I.C. Kotahk"No need. I already know the name of the employer, and location of the lab. I work there as a security guard. That's how I became involved in this case in the first place. His name is Chantis. Follow me to his lab."I.C. Tamaka grabbed Zenex's hands, Takana his feet, and began to follow Kotahk.
IC FehronAfter completely locking Zenex's joints in place, Fehron and the rest followed Kotahk. However, after a few minutes, a fearsome Muaka cat appeared in their path.IC Botan"Uh-oh. Nice kitty...?"

aouROFb.png

IC: Krayzikk"As you wish." The Titan said, as he turned to leave for the door. "Do we have a location in mind?"
IC-Vitiate:"I would recommend we start at Kumu," Vitiate replied. "It has long been a gathering place for those with similar minds to his. If we do not find him there, we shall work our way northwards." That said, he stood from his position, silently following Krayzikk out the door.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I.C. Kotahk launched a spray of ice from his sword at the giant cat.Kranuka drew his dagger in anticipation of a pounce.Tamaka and Takana rudely threw Zenex to the ground and drew their knives.Zenex tried his best to roll away from the battle scene, but wasn't going anywhere. He managed to disentangle the lightweight axe that was strapped to his back, grabbed ahold, and began tediously, and painfully chopping off the armor of his own feet.

elementalussal.png