• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13844 replies to this topic

#11481 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,531 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 01:03 PM

IC: Tirra"Why are you making this harder then it is? Do you want to make it harder then it should be? Cause I can make it harder then it should be."

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"

#11482 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 01:06 PM

IC: Keuirce"In a shop, you hand over the money, and you receive the goods afterwards." The Matoran growled. "This is how it should be. You are making things difficult."

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#11483 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,531 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 01:11 PM

IC: TirraThe Toa of Air glared at the being. And continued to glare. And then glared a bit more. Eventually, she got tired of it, and handed the Matoran the widgets.

#11484 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 01:16 PM

IC: KeuirceThe Matoran smirked slightly. "Thank you."He handed over the Rau, and stood there, waiting for Keuirce and Tirra to leave.

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#11485 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,531 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 01:26 PM

IC: TirraThe Toa of Air slipped the Rau on, the mask taking a color similar to her armor. Tirra turned, and quickly walked out the door. Once outside, she said to Keuirce, "Did you see what was going on with his eyes?"

#11486 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,192 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 02:54 PM

I.C. Kotahk launched a spray of ice from his sword at the giant cat.Kranuka drew his dagger in anticipation of a pounce.Tamaka and Takana rudely threw Zenex to the ground and drew their knives.Zenex tried his best to roll away from the battle scene, but wasn't going anywhere. He managed to disentangle the lightweight axe that was strapped to his back, grabbed ahold, and began tediously, and painfully chopping off the armor of his own feet.

IC Fehron noticed what Zenex was trying to do and liquified the axe. The blob of molten metal slipped out of Zenex's hand and into Fehron's, where it began to reform. First a long handle formed in Fehron's hand. Activating his mask power, Fehron blasted into the air, spinning rapidly. The rotational force, combined with Fehron's power, warped the end of the handle into a deadly scythe. In one smooth motion, Fehron used the momentum of his spin to launch an aerial attack on the Muaka. The scythe cut into the Muaka's thick hide, wounding the beast. However, Fehron had made one small miscalculation. After he launched his attack, Fehron had become vulnerable. One swipe from the Muaka's claws shredded the scythe. The second slashed Fehron's armor. Using his power to mend the damage, Fehron fell. Noticing his fallen comrade, Botan shot seeds into the ground. They quickly sprouted into vines that entangled the Muaka.

I.C. Zenex cursed quietly to himself, and snapped the already weakened armor with a blow of his fists. A little bit of blood sprinkled to the otherwise perfectly white snow. He crawled for shelter beneath a snow bank.Kotahk --watching Zenex's spectacle-- knew that it would be near impossible for Zenex to go anywhere, and if he did, he couldn't go far enough that he couldn't be tracked. He knew right away that Zenex would have to be insane to take the actions he had taken so far. Rushing the entangled Muaka, he activated his pakari, and slammed the flat of his sword up across the Muaka's head, forcing the raging beast into unconsciousness. Kranuka crawled to the top of the tiger, and carefully removed its infected Kanohi.

IC: Once the Muaka had lost its Kanohi, it reluctantly retreated in search of easier prey. Fehron went over to the struggling Zenex and fused all his joints, rendering Zenex immobile.

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG

#11487 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,597 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 03:09 PM

IC: Zongu"I did."Keuirce and Tirra looked to see Zongu standing heroically on the roof of the building they had just left, hands on hips and that familiar cocky smile back on his face. "And the way he behaved is sure as Karzahni against the Consumer Rights Policy!" he leaped to the ground, then took his hands from his hips and resumed a neutral expression. "Just kidding, there isn't one. But there should be! He was bloody rude."There was a brief silence."Oh, and hi and stuff."

Arctic-Monkeys-Blog-Banner.jpg

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed

#11488 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 17,989 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 03:29 PM

IC: ElysiMeanwhile, Elysi was discreetly setting fire to the mask shop.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#11489 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 04:01 PM

OOC: Guys, the mask shop disappeared after Tirra and Keuirce walked out, as Grav and I agreed. Don't try to jump into these things. ;)IC: KeuirceHowever, the mask shop itself was gone, replaced by the ruins of a burnt building. Zongu was standing on the wrong roof, and Elysi was being pyromaniacal to the point where he was really just pushing it. "Karz. Where'd the building go?"

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#11490 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 17,989 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 04:04 PM

IC: [Elysi]"No idea," said the mercenary, hiding her sparking hand.

#11491 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 04:13 PM

IC: Keuirce"So, I think I can safely say that neither of you see anything wrong about stalking a guy and his..." Keuirce stopped. "Anyway, good to have you two back."

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#11492 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 17,989 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 04:15 PM

IC: [Elysi]"All I really did was attempt to convince this moron," she gestured to Zongu, "to stop wallowing in despair. Then he randomly came here and I followed, because I had nothing better to do."

#11493 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,531 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 04:16 PM

IC: TirraThe now-normal sized Toa of Air thought she knew what Keuirce was going to say. "What was that Keuirce, I didn't quite catch that..."

#11494 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,597 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 04:18 PM

IC: ZonguZongu shrugged. "Actually I got angry with you and you didn't respond, so I stormed out and you followed me. Remember?"

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed

#11495 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 17,989 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 04:20 PM

IC: [Elysi]"No, you were being a moron."

#11496 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 04:22 PM

IC: Keuirce"SHUT UP YOU TWO, OR NO ICE-CREAM!" Keuirce shouted, disturbing a few icicles, before turning back to Tirra and muttering something that sounded like 'gehfud'.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#11497 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,531 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 04:25 PM

IC: Tirra"What was that? I didn't quite hear... This new Kanohi is block my ears a bit..." Tirra said, her eyes practically glowing and a large smile on her face.

#11498 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 04:38 PM

IC: KeuirceKeuirce once again did a perfect impression of a confused fish, and then cleared his throat. "I called you my girlfriend."

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#11499 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,531 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 04:45 PM

IC: TirraAt which point Keuirce was tackle-hugged into the snow by a now-normal-sized Tirra. "I LIKE YOU A LOT, TOO." she proclaimed for those beings around them who couldn't quite see the obvious.

#11500 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 17,989 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 06:55 PM

IC: [Elysi]"It was blatantly obvious to everyone," said Elysi in a deadpan. "The fact that you two were pretty much girlfriend and boyfriend except in name. Until now that is."

#11501 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 08:01 PM

IC: "Yep, caught him right outside the tunnel." Kaithas grinned. "Can't imagine what his boss has to say."

The iguana disapproves.

#11502 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 08:03 PM

IC: Merla"So that's where we should look, Onu-Wahi. Unless he's trying to pull a dupe on us and actually be heading for Le-Wahi or Ta-Wahi."

#11503 Offline DoctorCouch

DoctorCouch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 632 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 08:21 PM

IC: Slannak"Maybe we should split up. We might have a better chance of finding him that way."

Doctorcouch is back again

Doctorcouch is gone again

#11504 Online Toa Of Virtues

Toa Of Virtues
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 08:28 PM

IC: "Yep, caught him right outside the tunnel." Kaithas grinned. "Can't imagine what his boss has to say."

IC (Revor):"Well, then you can lead the way to that tunnel. Do you see how many people are with him?"

qSvBogp.jpg

#11505 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 08:38 PM

IC: I decided to answer Slannak's first. "We're sticking together. Remember, Mr. Evil Mastermind Zharuk said they were headed there. This map looks like tunnels too." I looked at Revor. "He was alone."

The iguana disapproves.

#11506 Online Toa Of Virtues

Toa Of Virtues
  • Members

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 08:50 PM

IC (Revor):"Good, it will be easy to steal back the other axe heads to get the map. We must leave as soon as possible."

qSvBogp.jpg

#11507 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 09:07 PM

IC: "We know there are more. This guy wasn't the same as the first. Some kind of mob boss, so who knows how many?"OOC: I'm trying to come up with something special for the Maasi. I'm thinking special weapons (thanks dymex) but I would like suggestions. PM me, as this isn't really the place to discuss.

The iguana disapproves.

#11508 Online TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,115 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2012 - 09:09 PM

"Alright, who wants to volunteer to stay behind and take the slow route through the jungle?"

IC: VilozThe Skakdi waited in silence almost expectantly, hoping someone would volunteer to take the long way to the land of crime and poverty of the island. Viloz didn't want to be the loner who took the job but as the silence prolonged, it was clear no one was going to do it. A low sigh escaped him as he raised his hand in announcement. "I don't want to but I'll do it. Who knows, maybe it'll turn out to be one of those deep, spiritual treks in which I become one with nature..." Viloz said in wondrous sarcasm, stifling a laugh. "Now get going before I change my mind."

#11509 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,135 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 08:06 AM

IC: Zauk [His hut, Ko-Koro]The Toa of Lightning's exp<b></b>ression changed dramaticly at the mention of that. "I know what you mean..." Zauk said distantly, his eyes unfocusing. Seeing his Koro in this condition really made him angry. Partly because he wasn't here to help defend it, and partly because of the amount of destruction some beings could cause.If only... If only there was a way to stop them...

IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"Say, ever hunted people before? Like, for sport? Do you think Makuta followers classify as animals?" Naru snickered. "I'm totally not psychotic, no sir."

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated February 2014: Added new attacks for Toa of Iron, Plant Life and Psionics!
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

#11510 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,597 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 09:09 AM

IC: ZonguZongu raised an eyebrow. "Tirra, you've... Grown..."

#11511 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,531 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 10:39 AM

IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"Say, ever hunted people before? Like, for sport? Do you think Makuta followers classify as animals?" Naru snickered. "I'm totally not psychotic, no sir."

IC: Zauk [His hut, Ko-Koro]"After what I saw here," The Toa of Lightning replied, his expression uncharacteristically dark, "I don't think I would mind that much if I started." Zauk clentched his fist, and, unintentionally caused a bolt of lightning to shoot out from it and strike the floor. A small flame appeared from the strike, and the teal-armored Toa quickly stamped it out, looking a bit more embarressed then angry now.IC: Tirra"DON'T RUIN THE MOMENT~!"

#11512 Offline slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,540 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 12:49 PM

IC: Keuirce"Yeah. The moment. Let it be." Keuirce said, kind of distracted by Tirra.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#11513 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 17,989 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 04:05 PM

IC: [Elysi]"We'll leave the lovebirds some space then," said Elysi, dragging Zongu away.

#11514 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,597 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 04:47 PM

IC: ZonguZongu went limp and allowed himself to be dragged. "What are we going to do while we wait?"

#11515 Online Toa Of Virtues

Toa Of Virtues
  • Members

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 05:12 PM

IC (Revor):"We are running out of time to worry about how many people he has on his side. If we don't act fast, his forces may grow stronger."

qSvBogp.jpg

#11516 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,531 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 05:41 PM

IC: TirraAt which point the Toa of Air stared into Keuirce's eyes, an expression on her face quite similar to the one she got just before beating a group of Skakdi to a pulp.It was slightly scary.

#11517 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 05:59 PM

IC: "Point taken. Alright, everyone gather your things and move out." I frowned. "Should we go check on Yick, just in case?"

The iguana disapproves.

#11518 Offline Smaug the Terrible

Smaug the Terrible
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

• 10,121 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 07:41 PM

IC:"Don't get eaten." Rhow said with a one-sided grin, clasping Viloz on the shoulder. The female Skakdi turned around then, facing the rest of the group and gave a loud call, signaling for them to get moving. With her at the front of the group, the Skakdi horde got moving at a fast pace, heading south.OOC: Rhow and all Horde Skakdi to the Kumu Islets.

smaugbanner.jpg

#11519 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,155 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 08:19 PM

IC: Aurel:"You walk slowly."

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

#11520 Offline DoctorCouch

DoctorCouch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 632 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 11 2012 - 10:19 PM

IC: Slannak"Maybe. Who knows, he might have even gotten a little better. Yick has been through worse. Not much worse, but worse." Slannak glanced at Nidiak. "What do you think, boss?"IC: NidiakNidiak nodded. "Sure, why not. If he just so happens to be awake, then we should probably get him out of there as soon as we can."

Doctorcouch is back again

Doctorcouch is gone again

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users