Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Keuirce (Ko-Koro)When the kiss was over, Keuirce looked at the gathered crowd. The look simultaneously said, Yeah, I have a girlfriend who I can kiss in public. What're you gonna do about it? and Get the Karz out or I might never get any further than kissing.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Utu - Ko-KoroUtu opened the door to the bar, stepping inside, his hulking frame taking up most of the doorway. The sweeping wind blasted snow and cold air into the musty bar, most of the patrons inside were probably only there to get out of the soon to be raging blizzard.Utu shut the door behind him, and strode across the wooden floor, taking long steps. Confident, he sat down at a table in the corner across from another Toa of ice, this one closer to Utu's size than most. Yet when he looked to get a look of the random stranger that sat down in front of him, he sat up straighter, leaning backwards in the chair, a bemused and surprised look on his face. Utu's Mark pulsed slightly."Hello Anake."The Toa's mouth on his Akaku just stayed open, not yet able to speak, "I... I..."Utu smirked inwardly, a drugged blinking motion was made in amusement, "I trust you have been living well."Still, Anake's jaw continued to bob up and down, "How did you find me?"Utu tilted his head, leaning in, "Do you not think I would keep tabs on the only Toa I left alive?" he shook his head, "You're smarter than that Anake. Much smarter than that," he watched Anake with intrigue and confidence, analyzing the possible thoughts that was running through his mind."I'd prefer if we didn't use names here. Or anywhere for that matter."Utu smirked, "I was unaware you had a change of names. Seems a little extreme don't you think?""There's a lot one will do when they're convinced the Toa that killed their entire village is trying to find him." Anake finished with disdain, enunciating in such a way that the spite in his voice was clear. It wasn't a secret that Anake hated Utu. Or feared him."If I wanted you dead before, you would already be so," Anake didn't say anything, but his eyes narrowed, "If I didn't want you to survive in the first place, you wouldn't have. You saw what I did to them, and I could've easily done the same to you," Utu let that comment sink in before continuing, he looked down at his hand, drawing an imaginary picture on the wooden table as he spoke, "There are going to be some people looking for me on this island very soon. In the event that they turn to you, I worry you will tell them where I may be." Utu looked up with his eyes, keeping the angle of his face directed to his drawing. The Mark under his sleeve pulsed again.Anake leaned forwards a little bit, his voice hushed, "I won't tell them anything about you. I'll deny I even knew you."Utu stood up, "I never said I was going to kill you. At least; not now. Not here," he started towards the door, "Just know that if they come for you, I will find you. And I will kill you."Anake watched as Utu shoved the door open and stepped outside into the blinding blizzard, the door closing behind him.He should get a new place.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: VilozBrilliant red eyes followed the Horde until they disappeared from view, snowflakes filling their tracks ever so slightly. Viloz sighed, occupying himself by kicking snow and melting it with laser beams while he walked on a divergent path yet it lead to the same destination."Me, one with nature and spiritually transcendent? What a bunch of hooey."OOC: Viloz to...either Le-Wahi or Kumu Islets.

IC: Zauk [His hut, Ko-Koro]"After what I saw here," The Toa of Lightning replied, his expression uncharacteristically dark, "I don't think I would mind that much if I started." Zauk clenched his fist, and unintentionally caused a bolt of lightning to shoot out from it and strike the floor. A small flame appeared from the strike, and the teal-armored Toa quickly stamped it out, looking a bit more embarrassed then angry now.
IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"Right, you have a temper as well, then," Naru noted. "I'm sure Nuju would say that's bad for you, but I can't help but think it's just healthy sometimes."

IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"Right, you have a temper as well, then," Naru noted. "I'm sure Nuju would say that's bad for you, but I can't help but think it's just healthy sometimes."
IC: Zauk [His hut, Ko-Koro]"Right, and probably very unhealthy for someone else at the same time," The Toa of Lightning said, his mood rising somewhat. After a pause, Zauk shook his head, and added, "I hate it sometimes -actually, I always hate it- having all these Makuta followers running around, causing chaos and destruction where ever they like. Makes me want to do something about it."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ZakamaZakama follows Kaithas to Onu-WahiOOC: Zakama to Onu Wahi

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis