Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Nahu):Nahu growled at the axe repica's. The more he looked at them, the more he got annoyed that they were not the origional. And most of them were missing a side! He had let himself be cheated, and he was not going to stand for it. As a matoran, he was skilled with his weapons, but was nothing against a toa team. He needed someone to fight for him. He buried the axe heads deep underground, so only he could recover them, and put about half of his widgets in a bag. He then paid a local Matoran to watch over the store for him while he was away. There was one place where you can pay almost everyone to fight for you. Xa-Koro.OOC: Nahu to Kumu Islets

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

I.C. Kotahk launched a spray of ice from his sword at the giant cat.Kranuka drew his dagger in anticipation of a pounce.Tamaka and Takana rudely threw Zenex to the ground and drew their knives.Zenex tried his best to roll away from the battle scene, but wasn't going anywhere. He managed to disentangle the lightweight axe that was strapped to his back, grabbed ahold, and began tediously, and painfully chopping off the armor of his own feet.
IC Fehron noticed what Zenex was trying to do and liquified the axe. The blob of molten metal slipped out of Zenex's hand and into Fehron's, where it began to reform. First a long handle formed in Fehron's hand. Activating his mask power, Fehron blasted into the air, spinning rapidly. The rotational force, combined with Fehron's power, warped the end of the handle into a deadly scythe. In one smooth motion, Fehron used the momentum of his spin to launch an aerial attack on the Muaka. The scythe cut into the Muaka's thick hide, wounding the beast. However, Fehron had made one small miscalculation. After he launched his attack, Fehron had become vulnerable. One swipe from the Muaka's claws shredded the scythe. The second slashed Fehron's armor. Using his power to mend the damage, Fehron fell. Noticing his fallen comrade, Botan shot seeds into the ground. They quickly sprouted into vines that entangled the Muaka.
I.C. Zenex cursed quietly to himself, and snapped the already weakened armor with a blow of his fists. A little bit of blood sprinkled to the otherwise perfectly white snow. He crawled for shelter beneath a snow bank.Kotahk --watching Zenex's spectacle-- knew that it would be near impossible for Zenex to go anywhere, and if he did, he couldn't go far enough that he couldn't be tracked. He knew right away that Zenex would have to be insane to take the actions he had taken so far. Rushing the entangled Muaka, he activated his pakari, and slammed the flat of his sword up across the Muaka's head, forcing the raging beast into unconsciousness. Kranuka crawled to the top of the tiger, and carefully removed its infected Kanohi.
IC: Once the Muaka had lost its Kanohi, it reluctantly retreated in search of easier prey. Fehron went over to the struggling Zenex and fused all his joints, rendering Zenex immobile.
I.C. Takana looked worried. Never before in his life had he seen an unconscious Muaka walk away, let alone walk at all.OOC: I assume you mean the Muaka retreated after it woke up. Kotahk had knocked it out.I.C. Kranuka"When will that Zenex guy learn? He only risks hurting himself trying to escape. So now we're off to the laboratory?" Kotahk nodded.

elementalussal.png

IC: Zauk [His hut, Ko-Koro]"Right, and probably very unhealthy for someone else at the same time," The Toa of Lightning said, his mood rising somewhat. After a pause, Zauk shook his head, and added, "I hate it sometimes -actually, I always hate it- having all these Makuta followers running around, causing chaos and destruction where ever they like. Makes me want to do something about it."
IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"The only reason they haven't all been hunted down yet is because their so-called master is so much more powerful than anyone else on this island," Naru said. "There are comparatively few evil beings compared to all the warriors and civilians of Mata Nui, but a lot of people simply don't dare to act when they see what those Rahkshi can do, for example. Three of them almost leveled Po-Koro. Three." The Toa of Plasma sounded almost incredulous as she said the number out loud. "One would think that when Toa manage to kill each other so often, three beasts with powers shouldn't be much of an issue either. It's them, though, in combination with the rest of the Makuta followers and the guy behind the shadows that makes people stay at home.""I hate to admit it, but he's smart, you know," Naru said, looking down. "Makuta, I mean. Like you say, he makes us fight small groups of his followers, never having any big target to strike except Mangaia, which everyone sees as suicide to enter. If he actually went on an all-out war against us, everyone would become desperate enough to try, and then we might win due to sheer numbers. He can't have that, of course. I wonder what his goal is, with all this. Certainly he earns few resources and few actually followers from the way he steps all over this island." Edited by Katuko

IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]
IC: Zauk [His hut, Ko-Koro]The Toa of Lightning shrugged, going over what Naru had said. It all made sense, Makuta keeping his minions in small, mobile groups, not giving anyone the slightest chance to fight off most of his followers. When they beat a few followers, more came and took their place. There was never too many in one group to make a sizable dent in Makuta's forces. That was the thing, Makuta was smart, very smart. "Yeah," Zauk said, "Keeping us pinned inside the villages with constant rahi attacks, with a few Followers popping up here and there to say hello. Then a few Rahkshi destroy half a village to scare the living Karz out of us. He's keeping us off balance and too scared venture out of the Koros."It was oddly similar to how Zauk had seen a rahi hunt once. The large insectoid find its preys' colony, and keep the small rahi trapped inside their burrow, occasionally killing one or two of them. While the burrowing rahi could easily have overpowered the insectoid, the latter rahi's attacks kept them too scared to ever venture out to try. The teal-armored Toa didn't mention this to Naru, for he was sure that it only really made sense to him...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I.C. Kotahk launched a spray of ice from his sword at the giant cat.Kranuka drew his dagger in anticipation of a pounce.Tamaka and Takana rudely threw Zenex to the ground and drew their knives.Zenex tried his best to roll away from the battle scene, but wasn't going anywhere. He managed to disentangle the lightweight axe that was strapped to his back, grabbed ahold, and began tediously, and painfully chopping off the armor of his own feet.
IC Fehron noticed what Zenex was trying to do and liquified the axe. The blob of molten metal slipped out of Zenex's hand and into Fehron's, where it began to reform. First a long handle formed in Fehron's hand. Activating his mask power, Fehron blasted into the air, spinning rapidly. The rotational force, combined with Fehron's power, warped the end of the handle into a deadly scythe. In one smooth motion, Fehron used the momentum of his spin to launch an aerial attack on the Muaka. The scythe cut into the Muaka's thick hide, wounding the beast. However, Fehron had made one small miscalculation. After he launched his attack, Fehron had become vulnerable. One swipe from the Muaka's claws shredded the scythe. The second slashed Fehron's armor. Using his power to mend the damage, Fehron fell. Noticing his fallen comrade, Botan shot seeds into the ground. They quickly sprouted into vines that entangled the Muaka.
I.C. Zenex cursed quietly to himself, and snapped the already weakened armor with a blow of his fists. A little bit of blood sprinkled to the otherwise perfectly white snow. He crawled for shelter beneath a snow bank.Kotahk --watching Zenex's spectacle-- knew that it would be near impossible for Zenex to go anywhere, and if he did, he couldn't go far enough that he couldn't be tracked. He knew right away that Zenex would have to be insane to take the actions he had taken so far. Rushing the entangled Muaka, he activated his pakari, and slammed the flat of his sword up across the Muaka's head, forcing the raging beast into unconsciousness. Kranuka crawled to the top of the tiger, and carefully removed its infected Kanohi.
IC: Once the Muaka had lost its Kanohi, it reluctantly retreated in search of easier prey. Fehron went over to the struggling Zenex and fused all his joints, rendering Zenex immobile.
I.C. Takana looked worried. Never before in his life had he seen an unconscious Muaka walk away, let alone walk at all.OOC: I assume you mean the Muaka retreated after it woke up. Kotahk had knocked it out.I.C. Kranuka"When will that Zenex guy learn? He only risks hurting himself trying to escape. So now we're off to the laboratory?" Kotahk nodded.
IC Fehron dragged the immobilized Vortixx back to the rest of the party. "Ok, let's go."

aouROFb.png

IC: Zauk [His hut, Ko-Koro]
IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"I wonder what would happen if all the warriors on the island banded together and went straight for Mangaia," the Toa of Plasma said. "About forty or fifty Toa like us should be able to light up even the Master of Shadows, I think."

IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"I wonder what would happen if all the warriors on the island banded together and went straight for Mangaia," the Toa of Plasma said. "About forty or fifty Toa like us should be able to light up even the Master of Shadows, I think."
OOC: And gonna try edging them over to that plot thingymajigger. :3IC: Zauk [His hut, Ko-Koro]"Well, as long as he doesn't have an army of Rahkshi lying in wait, I'd say it might work," The Toa of Lightning said, cracking a grin, "The problem would be actually finding 40 or 50 Toa both brave enough to bring him down and be willing to work together to do it."Zauk shrugged, and added, "Hmm... Maybe if his followers were out of the picture we'd actually have a shot at trying it..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"I'm not a death seeker or anything, but if this pointless war of attrition goes on for much longer, I'm going to keep doing what we were kind of already doing: Tracking down Makuta followers and give them a taste of light... and the heat that comes with it. And a grabbin' and a stabbin'..."Naru sat up on the couch. The blanket slid off her, but she did not care. Warmth had returned to the Toa, and her armor now looked white-hot rather than ice-cold once more. It seemed that a burning idea was a lot more effective than a burning fire at recharging her energy."Ta-Koro should have plenty of firespitters around, and everywhere, there are people of other elements. If we just band together a bunch of do-gooders and tell them we're going to curb stomp some wimpy Makuta-followers, they'll join. Everyone loves - at least I do - to blast their elements around in overly large doses for a legitimate reason." Edited by Katuko

IC: Zauk [His hut, Ko-Koro]"You mean I would be able to fry some Makuta Followers and have a completely legit reason to do so? At the same time?" The Toa of Lightning asked, his eyes lighting up in mock amazement, the grin still on his Matatu, "Karz, why didn't I join sooner?"Zauk crossed his arms, and said, "Well, sounds like the best plan I've heard all day... Although, you wouldn't happen to know where to find said Makuta followers? If not, well, you might need a tracker... Or perhaps a hunter... Wonder where you could get one of those..."The teal-armored Toa whistled innocently, and glanced around for said person.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"Oh, I dunno... I know a guy in Ta-Koro..." Naru started, but then stopped and grinned. "No, you would be perfect, Zauk, of course. Got this whole partnership going pretty well already, don't you think?"The Toa of Plasma bounced giddily on the couch a few times, though not out of childishness so much as for the heck of it. Physical activity helped warm her up too, and made her break out of the cold-induced sleepiness she had found herself in for a while."Hypothetical question: If you were one of Makuta's minions, where would you go when not out on a mission or anything?" Edited by Katuko

IC: Zauk [His hut, Ko-Koro]The Toa of Lightning grinned, and said, "Yeah, I suppose so."Zauk then considered Naru's question, and the Toa of Plasma bounced a few times before Zauk thought of an answer. "Sleep...?" The teal-armored replied, before adding, "In all seriousness, I'd say either a bar to cause random chaos or some kind of lair or something. Or I'd be trying to find other Followers to group up with.""Sound plausable?" he asked the orange-armored Toa who stole his couch without him being able to do anything about it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"Random chaos seems to pop up a lot. Sadly we can't really stop that when the guards are doing their best already. People hiding in lairs and/or recruiting... yeah, we need to find those. Such a shame that the people we followed from Ta-Koro didn't seem threatening. I'd really have hoped to find those guys from the poster... and give them a new orifice or three."

IC: Zauk [His hut, Ko-Koro]Zauk nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it was too bad," he said, thinking. If they did manage to find someone like that, then they could possibly put an end to an entire group of Makuta Followers, something that Zauk wanted very much to do. But first he needed a clue... A place to start a hunt. A sighting, tracks, anything, as long as it was a start."You think it would be possible to ask around, see if anyone's seen anything without alerting the Followers to the fact that we are searching?" he asked the Toa of Plasma.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I.C. The team trudged through the snow until they once again reached the frosty gateway of Ko-Koro. The guards saluted them as they walked past. One of them questioned why they had a captured Vortixx in their possession, but Kotahk explained rather easily. Soon enough, they made it to the door of the laboratory.

elementalussal.png

IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"Yeah, let us ask around. If we can find another recruitment poster, then we could possibly just gather a small group of guards and other warriors and then march off to mess them up. Potentially we could go with the whole 'we want to join you' ploy, before we stab them - quite literally - in the back."

IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"Yeah, let us ask around. If we can find another recruitment poster, then we could possibly just gather a small group of guards and other warriors and then march off to mess them up. Potentially we could go with the whole 'we want to join you' ploy, before we stab them - quite literally - in the back."
IC: Zauk [His Hut, Ko-Koro]"I'd personally go for the whole "We want to join you", only because it might lead us to more of them," Zauk said, thinking it over, "And a group like that isn't exactly subtle, don't you think? We wouldn't want to alert them, give them time to prepare..."The only problem with that, the Toa of Lightning realised, would be keeping up the charade, atleast for a time.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Zauk [His Hut, Ko-Koro]
IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"Subtle or not, Makuta's minions like to stick to the shadows," Naru noted. "Sure, they make quite a spectacle when they attack, but when they do not they are hard to find. To anyone else, it could be you, it could be me, it could be the friendly Turaga across the street who's really a shape-shifted monster of a Toa."

IC: Zauk [His Hut, Ko-Koro] "Well, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that its probably not you. Or me," Zauk said, although he knew what Naru was saying. The Toa of Lightning wasn't big on the whole suspicion and paranoia stuff, though. Still thinking of this, he was midly surprized when his chain of thought struck an idea."Actually, you'd be surprized at how much that sounds like rahi behavior," the teal-armored Toa said, never quite making the connection until now. Then again, he thought, they are sound tactics... That I know how to counter.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Zauk [His Hut, Ko-Koro]
IC: Naru [Zauk's Hut, Ko-Koro]"You're right. Infected Rahi, infected Toa, willing followers... they have certain base tatcics when Makuta controls them. The more psychopathic ones are usually caught quickly, when they assault people inside village walls. The rest... they can easily be more dangerous."The orange Toa made an angry glare behind her mask's visor."But we'll hunt them down like Rahi all the same, I hope. Where do we start? Your call."

IC: Zauk [His Hut, Ko-Koro]"While I'd normally say to start here, I don't know how much you'd like that," Zauk replied. After a moments consideration, he said, "How does Po-Wahi sound? It might be a bit open, but its not all that explored, perfect place for someone to hide. And its not as big as say, Le-Wahi, either."OOC: Cause being all "Lets go to Le-Wahi, oh look, we've stumbled upon a whole herd of Makuta Followers, aren't we lucky?" is not something I want to do. :3

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I.C. The team trudged through the snow until they once again reached the frosty gateway of Ko-Koro. The guards saluted them as they walked past. One of them questioned why they had a captured Vortixx in their possession, but Kotahk explained rather easily. Soon enough, they made it to the door of the laboratory.
IC Botan opened the door. The team was stunned by what they saw. The lab looked like a tornado had hit it, and there was a bound and gagged Ko-Matoran lying in a corner. Botan rushed to the Matoran's aid. Freeing him with the sharp edge of his boomerang, Botan spoke to the Matoran. “Easy. We’re here to help. What happened here?”

aouROFb.png

IC: Cyavi, Ko-Wahi In the midst of mountains and snowy wastelands, a single fire burned, rising several feet into the air, its orange and red tounges of flame licking at the darkness above. A cloaked being, travelling hat tied around her chin, sat cross-legged, warming herself infront of her fire. Spines poked through the cloak, tracing the line of her back, as well as her biceps. They were Metru-Blue in color, with yellow designs, contrasting from the black of her cloak.Cyavi, eyes sharp, observed the land around her, rubbing herself warm as she did so, knowing it was necessary to survival to keep her blood flowing.OOC: Open for interaction.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC Botan opened the door. The team was stunned by what they saw. The lab looked like a tornado had hit it, and there was a bound and gagged Ko-Matoran lying in a corner. Botan rushed to the Matoran's aid. Freeing him with the sharp edge of his boomerang, Botan spoke to the Matoran. “Easy. We’re here to help. What happened here?”
I.C. Kranuka stared at the scene wide-eyed trying to take it all in. His dagger was ready just in case anyone was still there.Kotahk angrily looked at the specimens and experiments scattered about the floor. "WHO did this?"Zenex grinned. "I swear it wasn't me."Takana and Tamaka prepared there knives and began to cautiously explore the lab.

elementalussal.png

IC: Zongu"Got it."Zongu chose the most noticeable and convenient entrance: the front door. He marched right up and knocked, much to the irritation of a pair of guards."Get lost." growled one."That's pretty hard, I know my way around Ko-Koro pretty well." Zongu replied with a smirk, evidently trying to be clever, but was met with the guard grabbing him by the collar and pinning him against the wall."Get out of here or I'll-""Take me to your leader for further punishment?" Zongu suggested, ever hopeful."I was going to say beat you to a pulp, but we can do both." the guard grinned a toothy grin, several gold teeth visible among his other teeth, which were clearly in a state of decay."Mata Nui- IT'S CALLED TOOTHPASTE, USE IT!" Zongu bellowed.He was promptly punched in the face, and fell unconscious while the guards continued to kick and stamp on him, one or two more turning up at some point to smack him with sticks. When they were done they dragged him inside the house.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

IC: KeuirceAcross the room, a chair turned around slowly. "So, Keuirce, we meet aga-"A white Matoran was revealed, with pale pink highlights, a Kaukau, and pale pink eyes. "Keuirce? Is that a... girl?"Keuirce shifted his feet uncomfortably and cleared his throat.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill