Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: TirraThe Toa of Air stepped inside Keuirce's room, and dragged said Matoran along behind her. Letting go of Keuirce's hand, Tirra promply dove onto the comfiest place in the room: he bed.At which point she wrapped the blannkets around her, warming herself up and claiming it as her own. "Soooo...." she said, looking at Keuirce sideways.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Keuirce (Keuirce's House, Ko-Koro)Keuirce prepared to join Tirra on the bed, and then heard movement.He slowly approached the wardrobe, and then pulled it open, revealing a female Matoran, who smiled feebly. "Hello.""Get out."The Matoran rushed out of the room, closing the door behind her, and then Keuirce sat down on the bed. "So."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: KrianKrian staggered, taking a step forward.His muscles burned. His limbs were on fire as he continued to push them past their limits, every nerve screaming for him to stop, and lie still. But that was okay. Each painful movement proved he was alive, that he still had the ability to complete his mission. That he still possessed the ability to avenge Pearl.He dropped the crossbow with quivering fingers, and once more drew both of his swords. Their tips shook almost comically, but that was until you looked into Krian's eyes, and witnessed the determined inferno that raged within them.The Toa would not stop until either Kai was dead, or he was. "Your move, Vortixx."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I.C. Kranuka took cover as to avoid being attacked. He saw nothing he could do to help. He supposed he would try to watch the others fight her and try to see if she had a weak spot.I.C. KotahkThe electric energy was being discharged into the metal floor. Soon. Very soon he would be able help his allies fight.
IC Dymiun set down the large crystal and blasted Raika with electromagnetic repulsion. Quickly, Raika telekinetically moved the crystal to her hand just as Dymiun blasted her through a wall. But now she had the crystal, and she was outside, and that was what mattered. She ducked out of sight, and, using the crystal to give her legs extra strength, she leapt onto the rooftop and hid in the snow covering it. No one would look up there

aouROFb.png

IC:KaiKai glanced down and accessed the situation. Retsel was dying, the only reason he was most likely still alive was that Lesterin were naturally resistant to poisons. And Krian, he was literally dating death at this point. If Kai pushed him any further during this encounter, he could accidentally kill the seemingly fragile Toa. Kai reached down, and calmly reached for Salvug's guns slowly, almost as if he was daring Krian to attack him.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: KrianKrian stared back, undaunted.He was aware of his condition. At no other moment had he been more acutely aware of the void in his heart, the missing piece of him, what made him the being he was. That one part of each person that survived physical death.He didn't know what would happen if he died without it. Not for certain. But deep down, he had a feeling that if he were to pass without it, he would simply cease to be. There would be no Artahka or Karzahni for him, simply the void. A nothingness unrivaled by any Krian had ever experienced, a simple lack of existence. No pain, no joy, just the void.In a way, that was fitting. He had done nothing in his life to deserve even the eternal pain of Karzahni, nor did he have any reason to desire a continuation once his life was over. An end to his existence held no fear for him, as long as he avenged Pearl's death. He could die satisfied if that was done, whether he had regained his soul or not.But until that time, he would not allow himself to pass from this world."Vortixx. I will warn you." His eyes flared with an unearthly determination, like a fire born of pure will. A will that transcended his weak mortal frame. "Nothing you do will stop me from finding you. Not even death."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:Kai"And that is why I chose you Krian. Every villain needs his hero, and you were the best one I could find." The Vortixx finished picking up Salvug's guns and stashed them away in his pouch. "Anyways, it's been a really long day. What with blowing up Ko-Koro and all. I think it's time for me to leave." Kai began walking away, heading towards the back exit, the only one the Ko-Koro guard hadn't yet reached.OOC:So... After this is over, how long should the time-skip be exactly? Two months? One month? :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Tirra"Oh, okay," the Toa of Air replied, the doubt that had been building up dissappearing rather quickly. It might have been a good thing that Tirra trusted people easily. "So, besides the fact that you seem to have a sister problem...?" the Le-Toa asked, shivering slightly even with Keuirce's blankets. No matter where she was in this Koro, it was still cold.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Yick [Ko-Koro Hospital, Sunset]Yick finally woke in his hospital bed/sleeping tablet/thing, feeling rather groggy. He groaned and sat up, then felt around his chest. The medical staff here seemed to know what they were doing, as his ribs seemed to be where they should be. Yick struggled to remember all his injuries: Broken ribs, a nasty slash across his chest, ah yes, and that scar. The scar was the only thing still there, at his mouth, being sensitive and looking stupid. He ran his hand across his face and tried to scowl, causing himself a fair bit of pain.Yick finally managed to bring himself to examine his surroundings. He was in a room filled with mechanical equipment and syringes. There was a lone nurse in the corner; a male Fe-Matoran with some hideous looking mask that Yick didn't recognise. He looked to be packing up for the day, completely absorbed in his own little world. Yick waited a while longer, until he was feeling a little better, then started making an escape plan.

IC: Terop [Training ground, Ko-Koro]Trap, trap it, got it, roll, no!The small metal sphere flew from cup shaped end of the his opponent's staff, flying towards the indentation at the other end of the field. The ball hit one of sides of the round hole, sparks flying as it ricocheted off and further in. A horn sounded, indicating that a goal had been made. Which wasn't right."Geeeeethr!" Terop said, drawing out the name as he turned, fuming at the fact that a goal had been made against him, towards the green-armored Le-Matoran on the sidelines. "It. Is. Distracting."The Le-Matoran just waved, a silly grin across his face, but still hid the horn from sight. Sighing, Terop turned to his opponent, who was still waiting at the other end of the goal. Burying his frustration, Terop put on a smile and said, "Nice job, maybe someday you'll be as good as me, huh?""You're just mad I actually made a goal," Diah replied, twirrling her Kolhii staff around. Diah was a Ba-Matoran, and quite possibly Terop's match when it came to a game like this. Something that annoyed Terop to no end. He was Ko-Koro's Kolhii champion, she was just the trainee."Yeah, whatever," the white-armored Ko-Matoran muttered, recieving a grin from the Ba-Matoran as he turned back towards the goal. It was just an one-on-one training match, nothing really big. But to Terop, every match was a trial of his skills, he had to to his best, he had to win every game. No matter what.Well, he still had won the game, seven to three, but it wasn't enough. He had to win, completely. Venting his frustration on a nearby stone, Terop watched as it fell over the cliff edge and down to the jungle below, before turning back to his two friends. "Want to head back to the village?" he asked, glancing at the two. Gethr just nodded enthusiasticly, as always. Terop wondered if the Le-Matoran would jump off a cliff if he told him to."Sure," Diah replied, gathering up her gear and placing it into her bag. Terop did as well, also collecting the metal-covered airstone that was used for a ball. Gethr jumped down from the stands, and followed along behind as they made towards the Koro of Ice, a constant stream of comments and random trivia coming from the Le-Matoran's Garai.Just a deep breath... Terop thought, tolerating the green-armored being for a bit longer.OOC: Terop open for interaction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:As Terop walked through the snow covered wasteland known as Ko-Wahi he would notice a very strange spectacle in his path. The matoran heard a Hapaka barking in the distance followed by the angry Baaing of a Mahi. He saw the strange pair running across the path in front of him, the Hapaka chasing the Mahi, growling and barking the goat to a frantic sprint. The ludicrous chase continued, until the Mahi seemed to gain a edge. The seemingly victorious prey ran up a hill- and fell face first into a pit. "Baaaah" the mahi cried, voice muffled by the snow. The hapaka sat down beside it's prey, expecting something. And then a figure seemingly appeared out of nowhere. The hunter's white cloak had been camoflauging Kreigero as her loyal pet, Reyal, led this stupid animal int her trap. She walked over to the squirming goat and tied it's neck with a piece of rope.Terop must be having a wierd day.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: TeropWhat the freakin' Karz.Was pretty much all Terop could think of right about then. Gethr didn't even notice, the Le-Matoran going on about Terop's latest match winnings. Diah seemed to have the same idea as Terop, the Ba-Matoran blinking several time, making sure that she actually just saw that."What...?" the Ko-Matoran asked the hunter that had popped out of the snow.IC: TirraThe Le-Toa giggled, and closed her eyes once again. "Okay," she said to Keuirce, forcing herself to focus on the here and now rather then in a few hours. But, that was Tirra, always on the move.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Bio, I'm thinking about a week-week and a half. That should bring us in line with everyone else.IC: Not far from the training area stood what was left of Ko-Koro's stadium. It had been only a short time since the terrorist attack that destroyed it, and a significant portion of the village. Repairs had progressed steadily, but only to the important aspects of the village. The stadium was left as it was, since so many resources had to be diverted to fixing the rest of the village.In fact, very few even visited the the wreckage. It was too solemn a reminder of their own mortality, and the constant danger in which they lived.But one Toa remained.If one were to look, visible from the road that ran alongside it, the glint of a fire was visible. The fire went unnoticed by most, but it had gone on since the day of the attack, using the rubble as fuel. It wasn't a silent vigil, as those few who witnessed it thought, but a way to keep warm.The De-Toa who tended it, once the mercenary known as Soundblaster, had been too weak to move much following his fight with Kai. Though he hated to acknowledge it, the fight had taken far more out of him than he wanted to admit. In fact, after Kai was gone, Krian had collapsed in a heap on the ground. It had taken him several hours just to gain the energy to haul himself into a relative shelter, and build a small fire. It has been about a weak since then, and Krian was barely any stronger than before. It was a nigh on constant hunger that he dealt with, having been rationing the little food he had in the hopes of surviving long enough to make it to the village. But as time went on, he found it harder to keep his strength up, as food and fire wood dwindled.Through eyes halfway closed, he saw several Matoran and what appeared to be a hunter in the distance. He didn't have the elemental energy left to signal them. He glanced at the frozen corpse of his one time companion, a few yards away. Perhaps he would soon join him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Kreigero turned towards Terop, slightly confused and embarrased. Her mouth sort of hung open a second, failing to talk, before she spoke. "I'd... rather not explain. I thought nobody used this path anymore"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: TeropShe can't speak. That's okay, I get that a lot from fangirls."Right," the Ko-Matoran said, putting on his best "I'm a famous Kolhii player now bow down to me" face. Behind him, Diah rolled her eyes. "We'll, my "associates" and I were just on our way from training with Diah here."He didn't say what he was training for. I don't need to. Everyone knows what I'm good at.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Kreigero was confused at the strange matoran. She Tilted her head sideways while the mahi, tied with rope, munched on a small patch of grass nearby.

IC: KrianKrian frowned, the movement crunching the thin layer of ice that had formed on his mask. He was steadily absorbing energy, but it wasn't enough. Not nearly enough to do much of anything.So he did the one thing he could do. When Terop next tried to speak, he manipulated what was being said into a single, weak message.".... Help...."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Terop"...Help..." came out of his mouth, but it wasn't what he was going to say.The Ko-Matoran looked around wildly. This. Wasn't. right. He stayed calm, as appearances had to kept, but inside, he was more a then a bit afriad. Someone was nearby. They were preventing him from speaking... Who!?Wait, there. Without saying another word, mostly because he couldn't, Terop marched over to a small fire in the distance, ready for anything. Except what he saw. Although no sound came out fo his mouth, his expression said it all.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Keuirce (Keuirce's House)Keuirce moved in evem closer to Tirra, pressing himself against her. The Toa seemed quite warm to him, but he had no doubts that if she said she was cold, she was cold.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: KrianKrian leaned against a half standing wall, regarding Terop through half closed eyes. The coat he wore was torn and damp, and his armor was scratched and beaten. The fire beside him was barely keeping away the worst of the cold, but it was clear the De-Toa was slowly succumbing to the extreme temperature.Terop was acutely aware that the stadium had been a wreck since the terrorist attack, over a week ago. And it didn't look like this Toa had moved in the same span of time.Half buried in the snow nearby was a pair of swords, and a few yards away a frozen Vortixx corpse was half buried.

fK5oqYf.jpg

The Toa seemed quite warm to him, but he had no doubts that if she said she was cold, she was cold.
OOC: wat r u suggesting thar? :3IC: Tirra Tirra's smile grew and she sighed contently. After a while, the Toa of Air spoke up. "You know," she said, lazily opening one eye, "I never really expect to be here, at all..."IC: TeropThe Ko-Matoran didn't say anything to Kreigero, and merely motioned for the pther Ko-Matoran to come over. What in Mata Nui's name...?The corpse didn't make him feel all that good, and he quickly looked away, instead focusing on the grey-armored Toa. Hey buddy, you with me? he tried to say, waving a hand infront of the Toa's mask.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KrianTerop found he was once more able to speak. The De-Toa opened his mouth, a thin layer of frost cracking as he did so, but when he tried to speak, all that came out was a rasping groan.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Kreigero rolled her eyes and followed Terop, the Mahi and Hapaka trailing behind, Only to find a De-toa. "Who's this guy?"

IC: KrianKrian watched them, unable to act to do anything to help them, or himself. But in his mind, his thoughts continued. And as they had for such a long time, they went back to his fight with Kai."Nothing you do will stop me from finding you. Not even death." "And that is why I chose you Krian. Every villain needs his hero, and you were the best one I could find." It doesn't make sense. I am no hero. I never have been, and I never will be. I have been a mercenary. A killer. A reaper of souls, an ender of lives. But I am not even that anymore. Now I am just a man seeking vengeance. I'm not a hero. I don't save people. I don't make their lives better, I don't protect them from what goes bump in the night.I am a soulless machine. I have no life. I have no goal, except the one that fuels my existence. I have no reason to keep going except to take that monster down. I am not a hero. Pearl herself was more of a hero than I.

fK5oqYf.jpg