Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Kreigero tossed Terop one of her spare heatstones. "Use this". She began thawing the toa with her heatstone.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: TeropThe Ko-Matoran caught the warm stone with the relfexes of an athlete. Well, atleast it'll warm him up, Terop thought, placing the stone near the Toa. "Here, help me with this," Terop said, slipping Krian's arm over his shoulder. Okay, this may be a bit awkward...With a grunt, the Ko-Matoran lifted the Toa up slightly. Right now he was really glad that he worked out.IC: Tirra"Well, I mean here, in Ko-Koro," the Toa of Air explained, gazing at Keuirce, "Here, with you. You know? Besides, we met when I was six inches tall."A grin spread across Tirra face at the mention of that.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Keuirce (Keuirce's House, Ko-Koro)Keuirce grinned and nodded. "Ah, I remember it well. And, hey, it seemed just as unlikely to me that I'd be with you -- not only were you a Toa rather than a Matoran, but, as you said, you were six inches tall."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:Kreigero nodded, tied the rope to her belt, and lifted Krian's other arm, helping Terop carry the toa.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: KrianThe De-Toa was lifted from the ground. Despite his best efforts, he could do little to assist his rescuers in transporting him. What little strength he had left had been leached out of him by the relentless cold and hunger.One thing became clear once he was lifted from the ground; he was by no means a helpless being. A scythe was strapped to his back, and the handles of two katana were visible. His coat hung down slightly, revealing two quivers of arrows at his side above two sheathed wakizashi. One of the quivers was empty, the arrows having long ago been used for firewood. His armament was not small in the slightest. Which raised the question; what had he been doing there is the first place?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I.C. Kranuka took cover as to avoid being attacked. He saw nothing he could do to help. He supposed he would try to watch the others fight her and try to see if she had a weak spot.I.C. KotahkThe electric energy was being discharged into the metal floor. Soon. Very soon he would be able help his allies fight.
IC Dymiun set down the large crystal and blasted Raika with electromagnetic repulsion. Quickly, Raika telekinetically moved the crystal to her hand just as Dymiun blasted her through a wall. But now she had the crystal, and she was outside, and that was what mattered. She ducked out of sight, and, using the crystal to give her legs extra strength, she leapt onto the rooftop and hid in the snow covering it. No one would look up there
I.C. Kotahk finally finished spazzing and rushed outside. He didn't have to see her to know where she was. He could sense movement through the ice and snow. "There! On the roof!" he froze the roof over with ice, hopefully freezing her too.

elementalussal.png

IC:As the snow and ice crumbled away to reveal the person she was carrying, Kreigero was curious who this toa was. Or rather, why he was waiting for himself to freeze to death. That's the worst suicide attempt I've ever seen! She thought. "Why are you out here?" she asked

IC: TeropThe Toa was a lot heavier then he had expected, but with the help of both Gethr and Dieh, they were making good progress. It also helped that Terop kept himself at peak physical condition. The Ko-Matoran raised an eyebrow as the Toa of Sonics, he couldn't be anything else, spoke."You were caught in the attack?" Terop asked, eyeing the rather large amount of weapons the Toa carried. Strange, they usually didn't carry more then one or two. A sickening thought passed through the teal-armored Matoran as he remembered the frozen corpse he'd seen. "Nevermind, you can answer those once we get you to the Village."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I.C. Kranuka took cover as to avoid being attacked. He saw nothing he could do to help. He supposed he would try to watch the others fight her and try to see if she had a weak spot.I.C. KotahkThe electric energy was being discharged into the metal floor. Soon. Very soon he would be able help his allies fight.
IC Dymiun set down the large crystal and blasted Raika with electromagnetic repulsion. Quickly, Raika telekinetically moved the crystal to her hand just as Dymiun blasted her through a wall. But now she had the crystal, and she was outside, and that was what mattered. She ducked out of sight, and, using the crystal to give her legs extra strength, she leapt onto the rooftop and hid in the snow covering it. No one would look up there
I.C. Kotahk finally finished spazzing and rushed outside. He didn't have to see her to know where she was. He could sense movement through the ice and snow. "There! On the roof!" he froze the roof over with ice, hopefully freezing her too.
IC Raika blasted through the roof, dropping down inside, escaping with the crystal through a back door. Trying to retrieve the crystal, Dymiun climbed up onto the roof, only to discover that Raika was gone.

aouROFb.png

IC: KrianTh egroup halted for just a moment as Krian bent down, clutching Terop's shoulder for support, and scraped snow away, revealing another corpse, this one a Lesterin.Weakly, Krian pried the disk launcher from his hands, and the weakness disk loaded in it. The same disk that was used to make him too weak to protect Pearl. Carefully, he slipped the launcher into his coat, and the group of beings continued on their way. Krian said no more, he didn't have the energy.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: TeropThe Ko-Matoran eyed the weapon. It looked like a disk launcher, like the ones they sometimes mounted on the larger boats, but this one was smaller, and hand-held. Terop ignored the corpse, there wasn't really anything else that could make him feel a bit sick.Soon, the Koro of Ice came into sight, and it wouldn't be long before they reached it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Hubert, you haven't been posting said families' reactions to the NPCs' deaths.I am disappoint. mad.gifIC: Keuirce (Keuirce's House, Ko-Koro)Keuirce closed his eyes gently, and allowed himself to drift away beside Tirra.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: KrianThe group made it to the village, and by extension, the hospital, with no further problems. The structure was one of the first buildings to be rebuilt, because the make shift medical station at the inn simply couldn't handle the influx of patients following the attack on the village.Krian was admitted almost as soon as he arrived, and had been stabilized in a short time. Fortunately, a single Mask of Healing was capable of healing any damage that Krian hadn't been able to handle himself. Injuries caused by the cold were minimal, and wounds from the fight were easily mended.A short time after they arrived, the doctor walked back into the waiting room to inform Kreigero and Terop of his status.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TeropThe Ko-Matoran was currently signing his name onto one of the hospital staff's hand armor. The young Ga-Matoran giggled as she ran off after he was done, Terop waving as she left. Still, despite the attention, his mind was focused on the De-Toa they had found, and immeadiatly focused on the Mask of Healing wearing Ko-Toa as the doctor came out."How is he?" Terop asked, ajusting his Kanohi nervously.IC: TirraThe Toa of Cyclone was already asleep as Keuirce drifted off beside her, the Le-Toa out like a light.OOC: I dun wanna time-skip cause that'd be weird. D:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: NPC Doctor'Well..." The doctor's voice trailed off. He was clearly confused, as if he had seen something he couldn't understand. "Physically, he's fine, if a bit tired."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: NPC Doctor"He is still very weak. And this isn't the same level of weak that one would experience after time spent in the cold, this is different. At the moment, he can barely speak, let alone move. And I can't explain why. By all appearances, he is a very healthy being. Looks to be quite strong, very fit. So I don't understand why he would be this weak, even after long exposure to the cold."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC Raika blasted through the roof, dropping down inside, escaping with the crystal through a back door. Trying to retrieve the crystal, Dymiun climbed up onto the roof, only to discover that Raika was gone.
I.C. Kotahk"She's a slippery one."

elementalussal.png

IC:Kriegero was annoyed. Terop had repeatedly insisted she stay to check on the status on the toa she helped save. She had good reason to leave, considering the last time she stuck around wth a toa she saved, she was attacked several times and teleported into space! She just sat at the hospital, already having returned the Mahi to it's proper owner.

IC: KrianKrian lay in the hospital bed, untouched by the cold for the first time in a week. His coat was hung up on a rack in the corner, and his weapons were piled on a table next to it. Especially now that they had been removed from his body, his arsenal seemed immense.His cane leaned on a table next to the bed, ready for use by its owner. Krian himself lay in the bed, his eyes closed behind his black Faxon. Now was the fist good look his rescuers had gotten at him, as his appearance previously had mostly been hidden by his coat and the frost covering him. His armor way gray, but not as most would think of it. Rather than the color gray, it seemed like the absence of color, as if all the life had been leeched from it. He had the toned muscular physique of a fighter, an assessment backed up by his weapons.His acute hearing picked up Terop and Kreigero as they stepped into the room. A moment later, his eyes opened, staring at them.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krian"I have been worse." Krian responded, his voice raspy and quiet, as if he hadn't spoken in quite a while. Which he hadn't.He noted the staring of the Matoran, but it didn't matter much to him. Even if his body was still, his mind raced. He needed to get out of the hospital, and he needed to find that Vortixx. For once, Anthyn had done him a favor. She had changed his appearance enough that he was almost unrecognizable to any law enforcement he might encounter. Only those familiar with him would be able to tell that he was the same person.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TeropThe Ko-Matoran nodded slowly. The Toa hadn't exactly told him why he was present at the site of the attack... Or what side the bodies had been on. Terop decided to play it safe, no telling who this guy was. Well, there was a way he could find out."Okay, then. Well, excuse my bluntness, but, who are you?" the teal-armored Matoran asked.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KrianKrian stared at the Matoran for a long minute, debating how to answer his question. His red eyes gleamed with intelligence, not malicious, but most certainly not kind. He had the air of an untamed storm, a mysterious force that would not be stopped by any means known to him."My name no longer matters." He said finally. "A name implies individuality, that you are a person. That you have dreams and aspirations, that you fear death like every normal person. That you go about your life as you have chosen to lead it.""I have no name. I am not a person any longer. I do not have aspirations. I do not have ambitions. I do not dream. I simply exist."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Kreigero let Terop do the talking, as she looked around the room. This pale toa was appeared to be a jack of all trades in battle, with the large variety of weapons at his disposal.