Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: TeropIn my head, I fist-pumped victoriously, but otherwise stayed as impassive as possible. People usually said I acted more like a Le-Matoran then a Ko-Matoran. But then again, they were Ko-Matoran themselves, sooo...."Nah, its fine," I said to the Ga-Matoran, shrugging. Yes, just keep talkinga bout me... "Although, I'm sorta taking a break, and slightly incognito right now..." I added, gaving her my best "famous person in disguise" wink. With the metion of the cup, I turned to the other Toa, "Yeah, that was a close game, I don't like to take credit, it was a team effort, but you know what everyone says when you make the winning goal during overtime..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KrianSome of the bullets found their mark.One hit Krian's shoulder, one his upper arm, one his thigh. Blood stained the snow underneath them, a vibrant red against the pale white of the village. But every trime Kai stopped to take another shot, Krian advanced. And with the hut behind him, Kai didn't have far to run. Especially since to try and run would require a brief respite in firing, something he couldn't afford.Krian launched into a series of slashes aimed at Kai's torso and head, starting one attack the instant the one before it ended. And with two blades, he could unleash a lot of attacks. All the while, his eyes burned with a tranquil fury.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:KaiKrian was getting closer and closer. Kai was barely keeping the Toa of Sonics at bay. And, if Krian continued pushing himself he would seriously hurt himself. And Kai couldn't afford to let that happen right now. "Oi! Why am I the bad guy here?" Kai called to the gathering crowd as he fended off Krian's blows, using the metal hilts of his recently obtained guns to block the blades. "Don't any of you guys know who this guy is? This guy right here is Soundblaster!" Some people in the crowd started murmuring at these words. "The assassin who's murdered more women and children than I ever have!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC- Lara - Ko-Koro GatesLara's mild interest at Terop's victory at the Pohatu cup was wiped from her mind as the vortixx terrorist told them all that this toa with a vendetta was also a killer. It seemed that Terop's conclusion was mislead. Neither fighter was good. Seeing the reaction to the murmurs at the mention of 'soundblaster's name, she asked, "Soundblaster? Who's Soundblaster?"

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: Short post wil be short cause I gtg. :(IC: TeropNononono, don't make the subject change, man!I frowned as the Vortixx caused the Ga-Matoran to stop talking about me, something I instantly hated him for. "I don't know... Still the other guy blew up my Koro," I said, my purple eyes narrowing at the Vortixx.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Krian"Do you know what the difference is, Vortixx?""I DON'T KILL CHILDREN!" Krian roared, further ramping up the frequency of his attacks, seeking to overwhelm his opponent. "I don't attack without cause!""EVEN AT MY VERY WORST, I HAD MORALS!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: VerosI glanced at the fight between the Vortixx and Toa. They're both criminals. The Vortixx appears to be far more vicious and unhinged compared to the Toa. I will only intervene when necessary. "I don't know who Soundblaster is," I said slowly, standing. "But he clearly is repentant for the crimes he may have committed. Unlike that Vortixx, who is far too eager to kill to escape." Even then...how can I be sure if any of what they say is true? I glanced at Atonal.Should we intervene, my friend? I know you deplore violence. But...will that be the only way to stop them? There's no use for more destruction, and with the Vortixx captured, he can pay for destroying Ko-Koro. Yet...Why...why do I hesitate?

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:KaiThe Vortixx continued blocking, barely able to keep up with Krian only because the Toa was getting worn out. Determination could only bring Krian so far, as his body was too weak to put up with the constant stress he was putting it through. "Morals?" Kai laughed at the statement, his momentary distraction allowing Krian to score some hits on Kai. "You killed people for money! I'm attempting to save this island!""Soundblaster? So you're the ####### who got my sister killed." Icarin uttered softly, channeling his rage and using it to fuel an elemental attack. As Krian continued to fight hack and slash, he began to notice frost growing on his body, slowing him down. Icarin would gradually freeze Krian's entire body if nothing was done about it.

IC: Nekron (Ko-Koro)"Killing is more permanent. Humiliation she can recover from. Her life has been beyond ruining for a long time now. And if we lock her in a cell, she's going to get out." Nekron pointed out. "She has a tendency to do that."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC- Lara - Ko-Koro GatesLara clenched her fingers tighter around her heated rock. Of course, neither fighter was a hero. Both killed others. Obviously. More of the same senseless violence that seemed to permeate everything. Even in her idyllic home town, even in Ga-Koro, this fighting and damage was everywhere. And she couldn't get away from it. No matter where she went. The idea of traveling to some small hamlet in the edges of society seemed to beckon. Maybe she should go there, find a settlement., be free of travelers and violence. Although, the repetitive lifestyle was so boring, so dull, so empty of wonder... What did she want? Excitement came with violence, peace came with dull, repetitive boredom. Where could she find her ideal world - What was it, in fact?Blood flew into the cold air, distracting her with a flash of color. The vortixx had been cut. She hoped that Soundblaster would win. Even if he was a killer too, he seemed better than the other one.

IC Kaijon"Primarily land ownership and innkeeping, though I do have a few supermarkets under my name as well." I tried not to reveal too much about myself just yet, just give enough details to get the trader interested. He needed a hook to draw him in after all.
IC: "Impressive," said the Ko-Koronan Trader, "The Gentry is always looking for people just like you to fill our ranks and to showcase the true heroes of Mata Nui. Kokkan couldn't help but notice that the newcomer wasn't being too detailed or specific. That was fine though. Kokkan had no doubts about Kaijon's authenticity, and so he decided to get the newcomer well-acquainted with the exclusive club's customs as quickly as possible."Well Kaijon, you will find that your membership with the Gentry will be very beneficial to your businesses and property. The Cultured Gentry is a brand that shows the customer that you are a respected salesman who not only knows his trade very well, but is also very involved in the community," Kokkan explained, "By being a member of our club, you will receive exclusive access to our events like dances and dinners. With this access, of course, you all gain access to the knowledgeable people in our network."The Trader maintained his facial expression that crossed between warm and neutral. His mannerism was very business-like; no-nonsense and rarely varied in pitch."Is there anything in particular that you'd like from the Gentry?" asked Kokkan.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: KrianKrian pressed his momentary advantage, scoring a handful of hits, each one leaving a long bloody trail across his foe. He could feel the frost growing on his limbs, a stark contrast to his burning muscles, muscles that screamed for him to stop what he was doing, screamed for respite.There was nothing he could do to stop the oncoming cold as ice started to encrust his armor. He didn't know who was behind it, and thus, could not act on it. His movements intensified, filled with an almost animalistic desperation to end it, end the Vortixx, before he was frozen.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kokkan gave a subtle, knowing grin."Protection, influence, and power. Merchants inside our network see less Rahi attacks and robberies to their stores than merchants outside. We are considered to be among the brightest on this island. Like I said, the Cultured Gentry is a brand. And finally, while few will admit this, we do have the ability to control what goes on here on Mata Nui. Our actions have had great, positive impacts on the villagers, though we prefer work behind the scenes"Kokkan leaned inward towards Kaijon. "We can decide whether the populace sees prosperity or disaster by saying just a few words"Kokkan then leaned back. "Of course, you won't have all of that immediately. It will take hard work and patience to be on the level of those like Ambages or myself. You obviously follow these virtues already, or else you would not be here. Work with the Cultured Gentry, and with time, you will go far"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: VerosI saw "Soundblaster" was getting frozen from the Toa of Ice that had joined us not too long ago. Even while being frozen, he still raged on, slashing wildly at the Vortixx. He had determination. The will to fight to his last breath.No more waiting. I raised my hood, and checked my various weapons and felt the pulse of my Kualsi. I will interfere. I put my hand on Atonal's shoulder. "Back me up," I murmured, before blinking out of existence and reappearing in the air above "Soundblaster" and the Vortixx. I drew three throwing knives and sent one at the Vortixx, "Soundblaster", and the Toa of Ice who was freezing Soundblaster, before flashing out of existence once more and reappearing behind the Vortixx. I crept up towards him, drawing my machete and long knife, and aimed a stab at him.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC:Guys, Kai is up against a wall in a small shack.(Which incidentally, has not yet been repaired since the terrorist attack, and thus is most likely going to break sooner or later.) Krian is really the only guy that can reach him right now... So, I'm going to ignore Veros' melee attack, against Kai. But I'll just assume that Veros threw the knife through a broken window or something.IC:IcarinThe knife flew at the Toa of Ice, (who had done nothing really noticeable, so he was surprised that Veros had noticed his involvement) but fell short, the snow that was falling on it having turned into ice and weighed the object down more than usual.KaiKrian's moves were slowing down. That was good for Kai. Using Krian's slower attacks to his advantage, he quickly flipped one of the guns he was carrying back to firing position, blocking around 90% of Krian's attacks with the other gun(only possible because of Icarin's interference) and sent a shot at Krian's knee, hoping to incapacitate the Toa of Sonics and finish the fight. Then a knife flew by his head and impaled itself into the nearby wall, having missed Kai's head by mere inches.

OOC: Thanks for that, I was confused meself. Thought it was destroyed or so.IC: VerosKarzit, missed. But it got his attention. I rolled away from the window, and pressed my back to the shack's wall.Give it a second, if he attacks, get out of here. I waited, peeking out from my cover to see where "Soundblaster" and the Vortixx were.

Edited by AlchemistMayCry

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: TeropWell, here we go.I thought, sighting. I really didn't like resorting to violence, but I had my dagger in hand and I was prepared to use it if I had to. Well, of course it would help that I was standing protectively infront of the Ga-Matoran, being a hero and all. Kolhii star saves Ga-Matoran, I like that.Still, I just hoped that the fighting could be contained, I didn't want my knife scratched. Cost me a lot, this thing. Protosteel is not cheap.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KrianThe shot missed, but not due to any skill of Krian'sAs he drew back to attack once more, he paused, his sword slipping out of his fingers. Against he will, his muscles gave way, sending the De-Toa to the ground, a single sword loosely clutched in his other hand. Pushed beyond any reasonable limit, Krian's body was unable to keep up with the demands forced upon it.His limbs twitched, as he tried to force them to obey him. But it was a futile effort.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Xare:"My, my, my, this place has really gone to shambles, hasn't it?" Xare asked, the almost ghostly Toa of Ice walking up to the small group near the edge of the town, noticing Veros and Atonal first, and hearing the sounds of battle within the shack."What, exactly, is happening that's making you look so harried?" he asked the first-mentioned Toa, Veros.IC-Negul:"Yes, I, uh, I don't plan to do too much at the moment," Negul replied, his face reddening slightly. "I'm just going to continue teaching myself away from others, yes, right..."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC- Lara - Ko-Koro GatesWhen Veros blinked out of existence, teleporting into the action, Lara instictively hugged the warm stone he had given her, nervous for him. He seemed to be a hero, at least. He was someone to root for. She gave a sharp intake of breath when "Soundblaster" crumpled to the ground, exhausted. The Vortixx seemed like he might win this fight. But Terop interrupted her view by 'bravely' stepping in front of her to protect her. She didn't mind it so much, actually. A brave, famous hero protecting her above all the other Matoran in the crowd... It was sort of nice, actually.

IC-Negul:"Yes, I, uh, I don't plan to do too much at the moment," Negul replied, his face reddening slightly. "I'm just going to continue teaching myself away from others, yes, right..."
IC: Cyavi, Ko-WahiThe silence that followed Negul's speech was excruciatingly awkward, to the point that even Cyavi noticed it. Pausing her cleaning, she looked up at the Toa of Fire. "I do not believe I caught your name." She said, the one conversation starter she knew always worked.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: TeropI took a sharp breath as the Toa of Sonics hit the ground, seeming too tired to continue. The first thought that went through my head was Oh Karz. While the second was, Oh Karz, I've got to drag him back to hospital again.The first had a lot more sympathy for the Toa then the second. Still, with the scope built into my Kanohi, I gained a pretty good view of the dual. I gripped my dagger a bit tighter, my guantleted hand fitting perfectly into the custom-made grip. This thing was totally worth the widgets. It helped that I trained a bit with it, as well as practicing Kolhii.Then, another Toa had come to the scene, a ghostly looking Toa of Ice. Well, it seemed like it was pretty much under control now, but I still stayed infront of the Ga-Matoran. No point in walking away only to have her hit by collateral damage, eh? Besides, she was cute, so it was okay.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -