Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Aexias slipped diagonally forward to avoid the net and approach her enemy. Seeing that one of her mysterious rescuers appeared to be going after the Fire Toa and the ice one, she went after the Onu-Matoran. Advancing in a series of zigzagging slides to avoid future firings of the net-crossbow, she held her blades in the same guard, readying herself to attack.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Fiva"Don't worry, we don't want to kill her." Fiva said, drawing his sword. "Just incapacitate her. Now let the Toa of Ice go." Fiva snarled angrily. His head then drooped. "Now I sound just like Shrakk and Zyck. I miss those two so much!" he sad sadly.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: "No problem!" he yelled as he charged his opponents. Focusing on Fiva, he quickly engaged the Toa of Fire. He opened up with a quick combinination: A downward smash to the shoulder, horizontal hit to the ribs, and a thrust to diaphragm. If any of these hits landed, they had the potential to be fight-ending, especially with the far, far greater mass of his twin escrima compared to the norm. With grim concentration, fully expecting his opponent to evade his strikes, Cipher would keep up the assault.

helo frens

IC (Zadron) Zadron cursed as his Radius Blade was deflected from the Toa's throat. "Mistake, Toa." Like quicksilver, he ducked in under the swipe of the axe and plunged one Radius Blade at the Toa's stomach. The axe's momentum coupled with the speed of Zadron's attack meant there was no chance of him parrying.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:FivaBut just because Keythrye couldn't parry didn't mean that Fiva couldn't help. He activated his mask, stopping the sword mere inches from Keythrye's body. "You get the Skakdi! I'll handle shorty." he told Keythrye with a large grin. "As you may have noticed, your sword is reaching melting temperatures." he informed Zadron with a grin. "So you might want to do something about-" As he was speaking he had to jump out of the way of Cipher's attacks. "You know what Icy? You get this annoying guy!" Fiva called as he danced away from Cipher's hits. OOC:Didn't see that post Razgris1. Sorry. Also Ghost hands, a PM would've been more appropriate as no OOC only posts are allowed.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

OOC: Bio, Fiva failed to react to Cipher so I assume his blows were successfully landed. IC (Zadron) Just as the Toa of Fire stopped Zadron's blade, his words were cut short by his being pummelled by the Toa of Plasma. Zadron turned his attention back to the Ice Toa, who had just fired Ice energy at Aexias. Moving silently, he took the opportunity to lunge with both Radius Blades at the Toa's unprotected back, which he had unwittingly turned.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: I hate it whenever this happens. IC: The Toa of Plasma showed no signs of letting up the intense assault, as the twin blurs, metallic instruments of pain, whirled and struck in a dizzying pattern, giving Fiva little time to react. Just as it was designed to. Cipher, unrelenting in his fierce attacks, would either eventually find an opening, or simply wear his enemy out with his superior endurance.

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

IC: Aexias, however, had already heard Fiva's command. Turning her head, she ducked under the bolt of ice and simply continued to zigzag, seeing that both those foes were being dealt with. OOC: Aexias should've reached striking distance at this point; however, unless Biobeast took over the Onu-Matoran like his controller said to, I don't feel it appropriate to say she's there. Seeing as the matoran has long-ranged weapons, he'd probably try to use them before she got too close, or at the very least, run. -The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC:Yeah... I'm still checking what weapons the matoran brought with him. :P What edit are we using for Fiva guys? IC:NichouHowever, although Aexias had gotten within striking range Nichou had been using that time wisely. He had tossed three nets onto the launcher thingy. He smiled as he launched three nets at Aexias at point blank range.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC (Zadron) The ice blast caught Zadron and sent him flying backwards. But in moments he was back on his feet, the coating of ice on his armour cracking and falling away. The laser rifle on his shoulder moved up and into position, and fired a bolt of energy at Kethrye's chest. Immediately after this he drew two daggers and threw them at the Toa, the deadly blades whistling as they shot through the air OOC: Xian tech, how I love it. Too fast to dodge, too :sneaky:

Edited by Ghosthands

IC: Catching the three nets upon both her blades, one parrying in a diagonal slash up from the right to the stomach, one stabbing through to the left pectoral region, Aexias attacked as she blocked. The matoran now had two blades headed towards him, and while one was slowed by the nets, she was pretty sure he would not escape unscathed.

[Profiles]

IC: Aexias, however, had already heard Fiva's command. Turning her head, she ducked under the bolt of ice and simply continued to zigzag, seeing that both those foes were being dealt with. thanks, and biobeast, keep it up! I'm still away from a computer so continue Controlling my matoran, and try not to get him mortally wounded . It should be atleast an hour and a half until I get back, and I don't want to use up all my dads internet for his iPhone keep controlling my matoran I'll be back hour and half OOC: Aexias should've reached striking distance at this point; however, unless Biobeast took over the Onu-Matoran like his controller said to, I don't feel it appropriate to say she's there. Seeing as the matoran has long-ranged weapons, he'd probably try to use them before she got too close, or at the very least, run. -The Fearless Leader

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Kethrye:The burst of energy from the Vortixx's rifle colliding with Kethrye's chest, sending him flying back into a snowbank. ​I need to get one of those, Kethrye thought, using his axe to block two knifes that came twirling towards him.Kethrye pointed his axe at the Vortixx and sent a wave ofsnow flying towards him.

IC:FivaFiva slowed down and threw a blast of fire at the blade that was unhindered and heading towards Nichou, knocking it away. NichouNichous barely dodged the first sword, the second having been knocked away by Fiva's bust of fire. OOC:Can you not attack Nichou badly? I'd hate to have him injured while controlling.

IC: The split second of distraction was all Cipher needed. The Toa surged forward, putting on a extra burst of speed as the heavy escrima lashed out, in grey blurs of rapid motion. Fiva would be hard pressed to make it out of this unharmed. He had taken his attention off of Cipher, who'd already been forcing him on the defensive, and was now attacking him even more rapidly than before, intent on exploiting the opening to it's fullest. It would be a small miracle for the Toa of Fire to not take at least one of the extremely powerful attacks Cipher was pumping out. OOC: Sorry, man, but Cipher's not gonna let that opening go to waste.

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

IC (Zadron) Zadron cursed again as he saw the wall of snow. This had become a full-on fight; not what Zadron's technique was designed for. He disappeared behind some Matoran dwellings, avoiding the snow attack, and, moving quickly through the village's shadows, scaled the roof of one of the buildings adjacent to the alley. He dropped silently down behind Kethrye, drawing his sword, and slashed at the Toa's back. OOC: Probably my last post for today, need to get some sleep

OOC: Sorry, Biobeast, but Aexias is a professional ;} IC: Aexias, dropping the tattered net, now advanced. She jabbed in a feint towards the matoran's eye, then down towards his stomach with one sword, the other one slicing towards his throat. Her beleagured foe would find it nigh impossible to dodge either attack, especially as his eye had probably been closed on reflex.

[Profiles]

Using iPhone again I'll be back in about half an hour, and biobeast, you can let nichou get hurt, but don't let them finish the job run away and leave the ice toa to die or surrender on account that they let us live . And nichou is my first Bzprpg character so have some sympathy. I'll be back in half an hour bye

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:FivaFiva grunted as he took the hits. He activated his mask to hold his aggressor in place, but wasn't sure if he had the concentration. NichouOr he would have found it impossible to avoid, if he had not been running away at high speed. Away from the Skakdi that was trying to murder him. Nimbly avoiding obstacles Nichou ran through the backstreets and looked for some help. IcarinIcarin noticed a small scuffle going on and went over to investigate. Noting the three vs one(Nichou wasn't there so it looked like Fiva was on his own) he decided to even the fight. He grabbed his scythe and swung at Zadron from behind, having snuck up on the assassin while he was distracted.

OOC: As if i didn't emphasize just how hard he got hit enough... IC: Okay, he managed to tank my attacks. From me. My attacks, coming in pretty fast, from these heavy as all karz escrima. There is some factor here that is a load of dung, and I've seen people try to pick these things up before. Suddenly, he found his forward motion stopped cold by an invisible force, as his battered opponent's mask glowed. Telekiniesis, huh? His eyes narrowed, and he acted quickly. Fighting against the force of the hold, he raised an escrima to his opponent, even as he focused intensely, channeling his elemental energies, as his aura ebbed and flowed up his arm and around the weapon, concentrated at the tip. "Try this one on for size." he growled, glaring into his opponent's eyes. And then Cipher released a massive burst of raw, crimson energy, a forceful blast of plasma at what was very close to point-blank range.

Edited by Razgriz 1

helo frens

OOC:Fiva's armor is one of his strong points. It can withstand a lot. Like really, a lot. IC:FivaFiva was blown back by the blast and slumped to the ground.IcarinIcarin ditched his attack and flew to Fiva's aid, grabbing the Toa and flying him to a nearby roof where the Toa could recover. He then flew back into the battle, having only taken a few second to move Fiva. He raced towards Kethrye's unconscious body, hoping to remove it also.

OOC: Must resist urge to further debate... IC: Cipher felt the telekinetic hold on him release, as Icarin swooped in and rescued the defeated Toa. Fine by him. Finally calming down, the formerly blazing red aura around him finally faded out of existence, as he made sure to conciously turn it off when it wasn't needed. Loosening his grip on his twin weapons, the Toa of Plasma, breathing hard, activated his Calix and leapt up onto the roof where he'd previously left his belongings. Thankfully, he didn't have to wander too far to find it. Casting one last glance at his fallen foes, he began strapping on his Halberd and bent down to grab his massive travel bag, sliding the escrima into their loops.

helo frens

IC:FivaFiva bolted up after a while. He peered over at the Ta-Wahi topic and gasped in disbelief. "ZYCKEL!!!!" Fiva shouted in disbelief. "I'M COMING BUDDY!" he yelled, sprinting towards Ta-Wahi. OOC:Fiva to Ta-Koro.

OOC: Must resist urge to not stab Nichou in the back as Aexias should rightfully have... IC: Seeing the matoran retreat, Aexias was about to follow, but knew that if she went out into open daylight, then only more word would get out of her existence on the island. Retreating back into the shadows, she took a more careful look at those who had helped her. The young Toa of Plasma may have been mysterious, but at least he didn't directly threaten her existence. But the other one? A Vortixx assassin, by the looks of it? Probably a rival, perhaps the great Zadron himself. Which meant- -That this guy had just helped her out- -So he could catch her and collect the reward for himself. Coming to that realization, Aexias hoped he was still recovering from the effects of the fight and attempted to crab away as quietly as possible back into the blackness. She'd just have to find another way out of the koro...First, though, she'd definitely have to stop at her home. Moving back from whence she came, Aexias tried to be quiet as possible, her jumpsuit muffling her steps to help her in the regard, as she made a stealthy getaway with one eye on the Vortixx.

[Profiles]

IC: Slinging his back over his shoulder with a deftness borne of long practice, Cipher set off once more. --Five Minutes Later-- Okay, I have to have been here before, he thought with an annoyed grimace, scanning his surroundings, as a cloaked figure brushed past him. Shrugging, he continued on, drawing level with the being as he walked, lost in thought.

helo frens

IC: Nichuo limped away from the battle scene. all his friends and allies had left him to die. he cursed them under his breath. he decided to go to ta-koro, rest, then use the tunnel to onu koro. that way, he could use the cable car, and have less walking. he wont be walking if he doesnt get to the cable car soon. he didnt want to get frostbite. OOC: nichuo to ta-wahi

(OOC: Kughii, that kind of makes you a hypocrit.)IC - Kinika - Finding Ko-Koro-insert needless travel over mountains and blizzards-Walking into the cold civilization, Kinika lifted the map. "Now, if we just-" the map promptly was disintegrated by a passing plasma attack."Nevermind." He turned to look at Kirgon."Shall we, ask for repayment?" he insinuated combat, reaching over his shoulder for a blade.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I'm pretty sure he was being satirical about it, guise ;3 IC: Aexias brushed past the same toa, but now in her cloak, unafraid of him finding her. She was moving. She'd muffled the sound of the widgets she was now carrying on her back jingling with what little cloth her bed possessed, and politely thanked the hut-owner for keeping her apartment clean, paying him for the last time, before leaving. Now she had to build another hideout which was not in the koro, and fast. Gliding quickly through the crowd, she cut her way through to find- -A fight?! An odd duo-namely, a Toa of Iron and a Le-matoran-appeared to be reaching to attack a Toa of Plasma before the gate, barring the way. She paused. What to do? OOC: Alright, King-now's Kinika's chance. -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC: Rounding a bend, Cipher stopped. Sheesh, you'd think here of all places people'd be the least fight-happy. Guess not, though. He sighed, pondering what he should do. This battle looked to be a bit more even, and he probably wouldn't need to step in. He gazed over the shoulder of some slightly shorter figure, trying to see the fight a little more clearly. Wait a minute! His eyes shot back in an incredulous glance. That wasn't the Skakdi from before, was it?

helo frens