Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Actually Kal, Veros is in the middle of combat/sneaking over at the shack, not with the group.IC: VerosI looked inside the shack and saw that "Soundblaster" had dropped to his knees. No.I pulled out six knives, holding three in each hand, and leaped through the broken window, rolling in front of the Toa of Sonics. I threw the knives in my left hand at the Vortixx, my free hand readying my staff. I glanced back at the Toa. "I did not want to interfere," I said. "But I couldn't stand by and do nothing. Especially if you died by the hands of this coward." I stood up, turning to face the Vortixx, ready to do battle. Come at me Vortixx. You will not take this one's life, or harm any more.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:KaiKrian fell to the ground, Kai standing over him. It looked like Kai was going to shoot him when, the Vortixx stepped away, and began putting away his guns. "Hey could somebody take this guy to a hospi-" Kai froze when he noticed the knifes flying at him, one bouncing off his armor due to it lacking a high enough speed to piece Kai through two layers of armor. The second impaled itself in a wall behind Kai, the other knocking one of the guns out of Kai's hands. "Whoa there! Calm down buddy, I have no intention of killing anybody I don't have too." Kai glanced down at Krian, who was still slowly freezing to death. "You might want to stop your buddy, seems like he's causing Soundblaster to freeze slightly faster than normal..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I.C. Chantis, toa of earth, entered the room. Ah. Kotahk. I see you have paid for your guarding insufficiencies by tracking down the Vortix.I.C. Kotahk "Yes sir. Here he is." Kotahk handed over the jittery Vortix to Chantis, who gave Kotahk a large bag of widgets to be split among those who had helped neutralize the Vortix.I.C. Chantis"Good. Now I can be rid of you, as you are of no more use to me. Take your widgets and begone. Except for you iron toa, I need you to unfuse Zenex's arms and legs."I.C. KranukaHow does he know Zenex's name? He wondered.
IC Fehron reluctantly restored mobility to the Vortixx, while Botan stared suspiciously at the Toa of Earth.
I.C. Kotahk"Don't you need us to track down Raika?"I.C. Chantis"No. Now do as you're told."I.C. KotahkFine. That crystal's not my problem anyway. Kotahk and the others left the ruins of the laboratory, and split the widgets evenly among the group. I.C. Kranuka"I wonder what Raika wants with that crystal."OOC: Make sure the crystal is eventually destroyed.
IC Fehron"I have no idea. I don't see why she would need something like that. Maybe she's doing it for someone else?"IC DymiunDymiun quickly hid the shard of the crystal he had secretly chipped off. Hopefully this would be enough to be useful.IC RaikaRaika breathed a sigh of relief. They weren't looking for her. She escaped to Ta-Wahi. Her client would be waiting for her there.OOC: Raika to Ta-Wahi
I.C. Kotahk"I promised Ardoku that as soon as we were finished here, I would join with him for whatever he needed me to do. As soon as he is ready, I will do so. My team is officially disbanded. I will come along with you fellows until Ardoku needs me."I.C. Kranuka"Works for me. We have quite a little faction worked up here. Maybe we need a name..."

elementalussal.png

IC: KrianKrian saw the gun fall, and land in the snow, a mere couple of feet from his hand.His eyes focused on it, his mind focused, because nothing else mattered. The sound of his heart beat drowned out the sound of talking, drowned out everything but Krian and the gun.There was a quiet crack as a thin sheet of ice broke, and Krian's arm slowly stretched forward, mostly unnoticed by both combatants above him. After all, he was down for the count. Why bother paying attention? But even now, Krian wasn't willing to give in.Closer... Closer.... I... Can end this right now...His hand hit cold metal, closing around the handle of the rifle the Vortixx had dropped. With jerky movements, he raised the barrel, aimed at Kai's heart. With the last of his strength, he pulled the trigger.The rifle shot reverberated as the De-Toa fell into unconsciousness. The ground around him was stained red with blood, blood flow that slowed as ice formed on his body, ice that further cemented his death grip on the handle of the weapon in front of him.OOC: And now, Krian is out cold. Pardon the pun. :P

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC:Hubert, Krian was lying on the ground when he shot Kai. There's nothing to catch. :PIC:Kai"I mean seriously, he's gonna die if you don't stop him from free-" The loud bang reverberated throughout the room, as the bulled pierced both layers of Kai's armor, put a hole through his chest, pierced one of his lungs, and put a dent in the armor on the other side of his body. The Vortixx dropped to his knees, clutching where the bullet had entered his body as blood spilled out of the wound, staining the already crimson snow an even darker shade of red.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC-Negul:"It's Negul, at the moment," the Toa of Fire responded. "Yours?"
IC: Cyavi, Ko-Wahi"Cyavi." She said in response. Another brief period of awkward silence. "What brings you to this wasteland?" She asked, pausing between words as she considered another conversation starter.

pNNgXax.jpg

-huge quotes removed
I.C. Kotahk"I promised Ardoku that as soon as we were finished here, I would join with him for whatever he needed me to do. As soon as he is ready, I will do so. My team is officially disbanded. I will come along with you fellows until Ardoku needs me."I.C. Kranuka"Works for me. We have quite a little faction worked up here. Maybe we need a name..."
IC:"No... a name would be lame," remarked Botan. "I mean, Five-Toa-and-a-Matoran doesn't sound so good, now does it?""Well, if we ignore the fact that we have a Matoran in our party, we could call ourselves... The Toa Arpega?" commented Dymiun."This is a huge waste of time..." commented Geon. "We should focus on doing what is important. Being heroes."OOC: I'm planning something with Raika and a new character... Be warned, I might bring some other members into this very soon. Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC: VerosI was prepared to fight, and the loud BANG reverberated in the shack. I shook my head, trying to stave off disorientation. I looked behind me. "Soundblaster" was down, his body freezing over, rifle in hand smoking. The Vortixx was on his knees, bleeding from a bullet wound. Atonal was there too, tending to the De-Toa. I knelt down, letting plasma flow into my hand to melt the ice that had locked the De-Toa's hand into a grip. It didn't take long for the gun to pried free from the frozen fingers. I rose and walked to the Vortixx, holding the gun to his head. He destroyed Ko-Koro. He must pay. And probably destroyed other villages, killed others. He admitted it. What better way than to pay with his life? He deserves it. And he's wounded! No way for him to counter!I was ready to pull the trigger. End his life. End whatever crimes he might commit in the future before they happened. For the greater good.Then a memory rose to the surface in my mind. That one job. I had refused to join. The employers didn't care. Tied me up, made me watch as they razed a village, killed its citizens, and burned it to the ground. If you kill him, you will be just like him, and those mercs; no different than the way you were before. NO! He dies. He's worse than any of them! "Any last words, Vortixx?" I said quietly.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: [Atonal]"Veros. Don't."Atonal's cold voice cut through the air like a knife, the Toa of Ice turning to face his companion and the Vortixx terrorist, power still flowing through his hands to stem the coldness that was affecting Krayzikk. There was a blank expression on his face, but his eyes were filled with disapproval."Let go of the weapon."

IC: Butra (from Ta-Wahi)Butra's new ally most certainly didn't waste any time as he led the way towards the strangers he'd detected with his hearing.When the question about what to do was brought up, Butra turned to the toa of Lightning they had accompanied."Any ideas, sister?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC- Lara - Ko-Koro GatesLara's heart jumped as an impossibly loud gunshot rang from the shack. She pushed Terop out of the way and took a few steps towards it. The Vortixx had been shot, and was spilling his red life energy onto the pristine, pure snow below him. It was picturesque, in a way- the color of the whiteness deeply offset the red that flecked or soaked into it's surface. Both fighters were lying in it, eyes closed, calm. It seemed the snow was already taking Soundblaster- ice cystals slowly formed on his armor, getting thicker and thicker.She gulped. Were both dead? Did this fight just devolve into the slaughter of two beings, who beat each other to death over some minor thing? It was awful. Lara didn't even now why these two had to die. Why did they sacrifice their lives? Honor? Revenge? An attempt to kill people who weren't like themselves? Reality was harsh, she reminded herself. This was everywhere. She stared blankly at the impossibly white snow. Then Veros was prying the gun out of Soundblaster's hands, striding towards the Vortixx, a cold purpose clear in his gait. He was angry, cold, and determined. Like some deadly toa of ice, he knelt down by the Votitxx and calmly pressed the firearm to the dying being's skull. he muttered something, and Lara felt her insides clench, pull tight. Would Veros kill the Vortixx? Don't, she thought, thinking the thought with a powerful determination. She continued doing so, repeating the word over and over again, as if thinking it hard enough could actually influence Veros' actions.Then the words she was too afraid to say boomed out, cutting through the air like a cold knife. "Veros. Don't." She turned, Atonal was standing behind her, his twin eyes boring into Veros. White elemental energy swirled around his two fists, it's power palpable in the air, able to be felt even from Lara's distance. There was a blank expression on his face, but his eyes were filled with disapproval. "Let go of the weapon." He said simply. It was a command, spoken with power and determination.Lara turned her head and looked towards Veros, a bystander to his struggle, looking fearfully at the gun in his hand.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:"They seem to be having a conversation among themselves. Let's wait and hide. We'll see what information we can gain, then we ambush them when they begin to leave." said Raika.Meanwhile, Botan and Dymiun were still arguing."Toa Arpega!" insisted Dymiun."No! That's lame!" argued Botan.The two went back and forth while Fehron and Geon stood apart from them, watching the arguement."Did you hear that?" asked Fehron."Yes. I still think it's a waste of time, though. We should get going." replied Geon."No! Not that! I thought I heard something from behind those bushes.""Probably just a small Rahi.""Yeah, probably."Raika froze. That was too close for comfort.

aouROFb.png

IC: ButraButra was using his Akaku to keep watch on their targets, growing a makeshift "axe" made out of oak bladed with thorns."Anyone want to make the first move? He whispered to his allies as he grew a wooden shield.

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Let's keep from doing anything drastic before Dracalx shows up.IC: ButraButra accepted the other handcuffs, and then put his hands to the ground, reaching into the soil with his powers.He mapped out a number of spots where he spawned a series of seeds, ready to sprout at his command. Thogether they formed a path over to and around their targets.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:Botan and Dymiun were still arguing."Yes!" shouted Dymiun."No!" argued Botan."Yes!""No!""Yes!""No!""Yes!""No!""Yes!""No!""No!"Yes!""No!""Yes!""No!""Yes!""No!""I SAID YES AND THAT'S FINAL!" yelled Botan. "Wait, what?" he asked, realizing what he was saying."Now that that's over, let's regain our focus," ordered Fehron. "Dymiun, stop laughing. Our primary objective is to seek out Raika and the crystal. Does anyone have any clues?""Well, now that you mention it, something feels... wrong." replied a very annoyed Botan. His natural affinity for plant life had picked up something, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.At that moment, Raika began charging power for an attack. Unfortunately, Geon spotted the light."Over there!" reported Geon.At that moment, the Toa launched an attack on the bush, with iron spikes, thorns, crystal spears, and bursts of magnetic energy.

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC: Butra raised his wooden shield, and was able to enlarge it in the blink of an eye to block all the attacks."This bracelet truly is wondrous" he thought as he commanded his deployed seeds to sprout, each forming into a slashing vine with thorns that struck at the nearest target.OOC: going to bed now

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:"Fehron! I need a new weapon!" yelled Botan, dodging vines. Fehron quickly made a new scythe for Botan. "Thanks!" Botan yelled, slashing through the vines while weakening them with his elemental powers.Meanwhile, Geon was busy dodging Raika's electricity. He noticed that each of their attackers... were wearing power crystals! Geon concentrated his power, shattering every one of the crystals.Raika felt her power drop the moment the crystal shattered. Stopping her electric attack, she vaulted high in the air, over Geon, and cuffed him from behind. Dymiun rushed over to help, but Raika got him too. Two down, two to go.

aouROFb.png

IC: Toa PalakoWhen the spikes came up he teleported a distance away so he could see the fight.He saw the chrystals of the others desintegrate, but his stayed the same for as they didn't know he was there.He just watched hoping that his allies could finish it without his help...

I'm back!

IC: Toa Palako Summoning power from his crystal he desintegrated the spikes, and shouted : "You foul you blew my cover, now I can't suprize them anymore"He then hurled a chrystal_charged sonic blast at Botan.He saw tho beings arrive in the sky, "finally" he tought, he sended a sonic message to them while he trew the last crystal in the sky: "Get this thing away of here, quick!".IC Toa LhimatoHe heard the message, dropped Mayhaka and grabbed the crystal.He then flew away to hide itIC Toa MayhakaHe was dropped on the ground."Prepare, Muscle is here!" he said while he redied his warhammer.

I'm back!

OOC: Let's slow this down until Elemental Ussal gets here, as his characters are involved.
OOC: Seconded, though just a quick initiator.IC: ButraButra readied his wooden weapons, and rushed out from behind the bush, finally coming face to face with his opponents."Release that hostage at once" Butra demanded, pointing at the matoran.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Veros"Veros. Don't." Atonal said to me. "Put the weapon down." His voice seemed so far away, echoing my mind. I glanced back at him, his eyes cold as ice. I looked back at the Vortixx, kneeling in red snow, blood dripping from his wounds. He deserves it. He deserves death. He's a murderer. A terrorist. No one will miss him. I tried to keep my hand steady, keep the gun aimed at the Vortixx's head. Why? Why do I hesitate? HE DESERVES IT!I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. In my mind, I saw myself, as if I had become a spirit, hovering above the proceedings. I saw myself shoot the Vortixx. He toppled over, dead. I threw the gun aside, and I saw my face. A psychotic grin, one of victory at the sight of murder and blood.What...what have I become?I opened my eyes. The Vortixx was still alive. The gun was still in my hand. I threw it aside and stepped back from the Vortixx, before running out of the shack. I looked at the gathered crowd. The Skakdi guard. Lara. Terop. Silence from them. I dropped to my knees, head in hands and howled, something beastly and insane. I'm no better than him.Nothing more than scum.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Sorry! I didn't know we had other players until 5 minutes ago D=I.C. Kranuka and KotahkKranuka: "I'm not a hostage! Who are you anyway!?" He pulled out one of his many weapons.I.C. Kotahk, the toa of ice held a dominant glare over the attackers."Attacking a group of travelers for no reason is often a very foolish decision. Care to explain your directive?" Kotahk made an ice-cycle and sharpened it into a blade.

elementalussal.png

IC: Butra"I was told you are a roving gang of marauders who terrorize matoran" Butra responded, as his Akaku pierced through the matoran's armor to check him.No increased heartbeats, no sweating, as far as he could tell he was perfectly calm.Neither of his adversaries expressed anything but confusion or annoyance at his appearence."Oh, Mata Nui not this again"OOC: Also, I think it's spelt "Icicle"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC toa palako:"Ok then, Mayhaka, you know what you have to do" he said, and the toa of stone slammed his warhammer on the ground creating big walls of stone."So nobody leaves till this is solved" he said and asked "and you toa of lightning why do you think those guys are bad?, explain yourselve!"

I'm back!