Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Butra"Thank you" Butra responded with a nod to the De-Toa before he turned back to the crowd."I was on my way to Ga-Koro when this Toa of Lightning here approached me to ask for my help. She told me she needed my help bringing down a group of villains who'd been doing terrible things, she didn't specify what exactly. We then ran into him" Butra nodded at the De-Toa "and he offered to lend his hand as well" "We were given these power-enhancing crystals, and these handcuffs..."He lifted the stone tool for all to see"And we were sent here, in order to bring you in.""Anything you want to add?" he asked out loud, directing the question to both his companions

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Butra"Well, Palako here just confirmed it, so I guess we're done" Butra finished he then stepped aside to let the others talk, he himself claiming the wooden stool the Ko-Toa had declined

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: KrianPainfully, Krian was ripped from the relative peace of unconsciousness into the painful reality. His wounds had ceased bleeding, but that did not mean they had ceased hurting. The bullet wounds, the most serious injuries, were the most worrying. But he didn't have time to deal with them.Shakily, each move a hardship, he slipped his weapons back into their holders, and grasped the gun that had fallen next to him. That, he slipped into his coat.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:While the rest were talking, Raika saw her deception falling apart. With a powerful electric discharge, she knocked them out. She then used her Matatu to levitate and immobilize the Toa.OOC: Fehron, Botan, Geon, and Dymiun are definitely out cold, but it is uncertain if your characters are knocked out. Either way, they can't move. For the story to continue we're heading to Ta-wahi, so why not just at least have them fake it so we get where we need to go.

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC: Toa PalakoUsing his sonic power the wounded toa sended a message to Raika: "Give up you can't win!"Then he used his kanohi to teleport out of the range of the MatatuThen he hurled a sonic blast, using his remaining powers, at the mask of Raika, he hoped his last ally would return soon

Edited by Toa Temporal

I'm back!

IC: TeropI griped the dagger even tighter as the shot rang out, and my head whipped around to the source of the sound. I took a step forward as Lara pushed past me, and watched the building with the lenses built into my Kanohi. A minute passed. And then another.Suddenly, one of the Toa stepped out, and he seemed a bit shaken up by whatever had happened inside. Judging by the howl, that is. Another one of the Toa shortly followed, and said something to the first. But what about...Not caring if anyone would try and stop me, I jogged towards the building, where the De-Toa still was, my feet leaving shallow prints int he packed snow.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC:Uh... Kray, Krian is not gonna be stealing Kai's gun. I mean, Kai isn't unconscious. I just haven't had time to post anything.IC:Kai ~Hut near Village Gates~The Vortixx grabbed his gun as soon as Veros and Atonal left the hut. He had suspected that the Toa wouldn't be able to pull the trigger, so he hadn't said anything. As Veros howled, Kai sat himself down and began stopping his life force from flowing out of his chest like a crimson river. He watched as Krian began grabbing his weapons, hopeful that Krian realized that another battle would kill him. He stayed quiet, until Krian had grabbed all his weapons. "I..." He began to speak to Krian, but decided against it when Terop entered the hut. Instead, he turned to Terop. "Would you take him to a hospital? As soon as he gets the strength, he'll be back at my throat, and if he attacks me while this injured, I don't think I will be able to keep him alive."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I.C. Kotahk was already listening for any surprise attacks, he avoided the electric attack, but was not able to much about being suspended in mid air. Kranuka was knocked unconscious by the surprise attack. Kotahk knew that Raika would not have enough willpower to hold him in the air AND fight toa Palako. He simply waited until Raika dropped him.

elementalussal.png

IC- Lara - Ko-Koro GatesLara stood back as Veros unleashed a howl of anger and frustration. She felt... dark. This situation was just awful, filled with nothing bright. Veros was struggling with his morality, Both fighters were dying, unless someone did something. She heard the vortixx address Terop, asking him to bring his ally to a hospital, obviously trying to seem decent and civil. "How could you." She said.Lara turned the corner to look the voritxx dead in the eye. "You're a terrorist- don't try to deny it, don't pull out some good acting and well rehearsed story on me. Just... just tell me: why do you hate this place so much? Why do you kill?" She spat, the cold in the air filling her voice.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC:KaiKai looked Lara back in the eye, his eyes dark as if he had once believed in something, but lost his ideals and morals while pursuing that belief. "I don't hate this place." He answered, continuing to bandage his wounds. "This was just the most opportune place. The one that had the highest chance of defending against... them. I had no intention of causing so much trouble to the Toa of Plasma or the Ko-Toa. This man," Kai pointed at Krian. "I want to make him suffer for what he did to me, but I had no intention of anyone else getting seriously hut." He glared at Krian. "He was supposed to be my trump card, but I guess I underestimated how determined I would make him."

IC: KrianDespite being able to hear everything around him, Krian ignored it all.His physical form, a limp, weak body clad in a wet, clinging coat, shook as he tried to force himself to stand. His body shook, and he couldn't rise more than a few inches off the ground before dropping."You.... Ba*****...." He said weakly, barely audible. "You killed Pearl......"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:KaiI didn't want it to come to this. Kai thought, as Lara began to stride away. Grimacing at what he was about to do, Kai's arm shot out, grabbing the Ga-Matoran and pulling her towards him with one hand, while using his other to point one of his guns at her. "Everybody keep still, or the Ga-Matoran dies." He threatened, hoping the Ga-Matoran had enough nerves to endure the psychological stress he was about to put her through. If she didn't make it through this, if he permanently hurt yet another idealistic girl... He wasn't sure he would be able to cope with the guilt.

Edited by Strong Arm BioBeast

IC: KrianKrian's eyes narrowed, and his mind shot back in time.The Vortixx standing over him, ready to strike him down. He felt once more the sense of hopelessness and despair, the knowledge that he was going to die, that there was nothing he could do. He saw the sword blow start in slow motion, and another sword block it. He saw young Pearl standing over him, determined to make sure that he live.And he saw her cut down before his eyes, again and again.Rage coursed through him, accompanied by a determination not to let history repeat itself. His limbs shook, every muscle in his body straining, straining to stand, to stand and make sure Kai did not claim another victim.But he failed. His body wouldn't obey him, refused to listen to his will. Another face appeared in his mind, one he hated almost as much as the Vortixx before him.Curse you, Anthyn. Without your meddling, I would have the strength to fight. Without your actions, I would have been able to save Pearl.I hope you rot in the depths of Karzahni when you die.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: VerosGet up. GET UP!I wanted to stay here. Howl. Scream. Get every raw, primal, emotion out. I couldn't have pulled that trigger. Never could have. But this, this is exactly what I could have prevented. An innocent girl captured by a terrorist, ready to murder her in cold blood to escape.I will not let you take another life. But I won't kill you. Death will be a brief respite from what I will do to you.I stood up, taking a deep breath before turning to the Vortixx. My eyes burned with a rage that would send even the strongest Rahi fleeing. "Let. Her. Go." I said, emphasizing each word, while drawing out my machete. "I won't ask again." I shifted into an attack stance and took a step forward, ready to flash out of existence and reappear behind the Vortixx if need be.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Kai"The moment you teleport is the moment she dies." Kai informed Veros, keeping the gun next to the Matoran's head. "If you want her to survive, then stand down and let me leave the village."

IC:Kreigero calmly backed away from Kai, exiting this situation and heading back to the gates. There was nothing she could do there to help the Ga-matoran.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC- Lara - Ko-Koro GatesLara cursed herself. She cursed the vortixx. She cursed the location of this duel, where she had gotten drawn into it. She cursed Soundblaster, cursed his participation. She cursed the nature of the island, the world that had turned the vortixx into this monster.If she wasn't here, the others wouldn't need to care about her life. They'd be free to take down these terrorists. She was a nuisance; what was she thinking? Getting drawn up in this, talking to the vortixx... the Ko-Matoran watching her knew how to handle this. She knew it wasn't worth struggling. Her capturer was cold and wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger, she thought, or might accidentally pull it. She didn't want that to happen.Lara closed her eyes and prayed to the sleeping spirit of Mata Nui, hoping he would stop being such a lax god. Her fate was no longer her own.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: ...What in the name of strawberry-flavored ice cream is this?>:cIC: TeropI entered the building, and then all Karz broke loose. For a moment, I wasn't able to keep up, but then my brain processed everything.Lara, the Vortixx. No.If looks would kill, then the Vortixx's whole family would die from mine. He had his weapon to her head, so I didn't dare do anything, but I flipped my knife around, holding it reverse grip. Just like I trained for. No Brakas did that, ask for help then take a hostage.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: well apparently Kai is up against a wall in a small, half-destroyed shack, which wasn't mentioned except for an angry ooc two pages back, when the half-destroyed shack would likely be more than half destroyed by now y'know but whatever. Oh right and movement. 'Cause I doubt he'd be able to reach out with just an arm to grab a Ga-Matoran walking away from him, without having to move a bit or something. But whatever.IC-Xare:"I let you out of my sight for a week or so, and suddenly you're pointing guns at Ga-Matoran on my streets, Kai?" Xare asked from his position beside Kai. The Vortixx, looking over, might notice Xare had his sword close enough to the Vortixx's skull that it would be a simple maneuver to thrust it in, straight through the brain stem, while missing the Ga-Matoran entirely. All done while Kai's focus was on yelling at the people in front of him."Please, drop your weapon. Life enough has been lost already."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: VerosI stopped, sheathing my machete. The Vortixx still had Lara, but a Toa of Ice had appeared behind him, sword in hand, ready to disable the Vortixx permanently. I continued walking forward, keeping my hands hidden in my poncho. If I can, I'll teleport and grab Lara, and get out of the way. "It's over, Vortixx." I said quietly. "There's an ending to this story where you get out of this alive. Jailed, but alive. You just have to do one thing: Let. Her. Go."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC RaikaHer mask's power was already running out. She telekinetically blocked the attack with Fehron and Butra, then hurled them at Palako. She proceeded to escape with the other Toa, binding them with her electrified whips and crossing her fingers that Dymiun wouldn't wake up.IC Fehron"Oooh... My head... What happened?"OOC: Raika and her captives (Botan, Geon, Dymiun, Kotahk) to Ta-Wahi

aouROFb.png