Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Iulius:Iulius quickly lead Tarnok off, a ways out of the village (such that nobody got the wrong idea), before shedding his cloak, and twirling his long staff in a quick flourish, before holding it in a ready position."I'll allow you to make the first move," he said to Tarnok.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC- Sovos - Ihu-KoroThe Massi were interrupted from their rest by the sound and visage of a lithe Onu-Matoran walking up the street of Ihu-Koro towards them. The most noticeable thing about him wasn't that he was covered in dozens of knives, or the smooth and even, impressively dark armor that covered his entire body, without even a tiny variation in the color. The most noticeable thing about this approaching Matoran was the six golden, gleaming weapons attached to his back.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC- Sovos - Ihu-KoroSovos looked hard at Kaithas, sizing him up, looking a little suspicious."I am..." Sovos paused, and it was obvious he was thinking hard. For a second, an expression of regret washed over his face."Call me The Giver.""I have a delivery for you."

Edited by Visaru

IC: Now that was unexpected. A delivery. In a village that had been dead for who knows how long. "I'm Kaithas. I don't suppose you know our -for lack of a better word- acquaintance, the Reaper? The one that's responsible for this?" I said, gesturing to the slice on my stomach as I finished.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC- Sovos - Ihu-KoroSovos paused for a while after every question, contemplating it, before giving a short answer, unfulfilling answer."Do you know our- for lack of a better word - acquaintance, the Reaper?" Kaithas asked."That is neither here nor there. I am not here to talk, I am here to... give.""Are you sure those are for us?" Merla queried, gesturing to the weapons of Sovos' back.Sovos let a exceptionally long pause stretch out before answering that question. "It does not matter who they supposed to be for; You are getting them, regardless.""How can you even carry those?" Merla continued."They're not as heavy as you may think."He let the golden instruments fall off his back and onto the snow in a smooth, easy movement. Six of them spread out, each pointing outwards at a slightly different angle like the arms of a star, or the beams that a lightstone casts between your clenched fingers. In their center, a shield lay, golden like the others, but half invisible, only able to be seen by the way the sun hit it and cast a sheen of light over it. One of the Maasi bent down and tried to pick one of the weapons up, only to find, to their shock, that their hand passed right through it, as if it were air. No matter how hard they tried, their fingers could touch only the snow- the weapons were currently, for all intents and purposes, unattainable."I'm sure you have questions. I do not hand those out as kindly and easily as these." He gestured to the weapons. "But I will not torment you- You need masks; one for every weapon. Only once you wear them can you handle these gifts."

IC- Sovos - Ihu KoroThe Onu-Matoran merely gazed deep into Kaithas' eyes for a few moments, before finally responding. "I am sorry. There is nothing else to give but advice- Kill the Reaper. Kill anyone in your way. Don't die. Mata-Nui depends on you." With that final, unavoidably corny line, Sovos turned and began to walk away from the Toa, fingering one of his knives.He was worried.

IC: I blinked a few times as he walked off, before glancing at the weapons once more. Deciding that no one could really steal them, I looked at the others and grinned. "Well, I know what we're gonna do today. Let's save the island."OOC: Off for the night.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zongu"Alright, take it slow..."He did so, taking small bounces on his way down. Soon the rope began to look as if it wasn't going to be long enough, which made his heart sink. "I reeeaallly hope this isn't as far down as it looks," he muttered to himself. The bottom of the cliff was invisible thanks to a huge cloud of fog that sat what looked like halfway down.Back at the top of the cliff, the hatchet began to shudder, the crack it was embedded in widening, unable to take Zongu's weight. Elysi spared a brief glance at it, then shrugged. It was Zongu's fault if he died.Suddenly the hatchet came loose, and Zongu was falling, falling falling into the fog...And then he hit the ground.Turns out it was a very short distance from the top."Hey, Elysi!" he called up the cliff. "You might as well just jump down, it's actually a very short drop! Er, the criminal guy looks like he's out cold though... Erm... There's a looottt of blood on the ground..."

OOC:: There aren't any in Kumu. Honestly, that didn't cross my mind. And they'll be in substantially more obvious places.IC: I shrugged. "Odds are, if we check every Wahi, we'll find them. So, why don't we head to Po-Wahi first. We should be unrecognizable like this, but I suggest we stay away from the Koro."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Negul:"So, Cyavi," Negul said, turning his head to talk to the Skakdi near him, "About how long have you been on the island?" Yes, make an awkward situation less awkward by engaging in conversation. Perfect plan.
IC: Cyavi, Ko-Wahi"Long enough to seek an alternative." Cyavi said flatly, feeding the fire with an assortment of small pieces of wood she had been collecting. "I am an artist by trade, and I have captured the essence of such a large part of this island on canvas. I would rather like another location for inspiration."

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Wanderer's company from Onu-Wahi.IC:The sun had settled behind the horizon about an hour ago. Where there had a least been a little daylight left to navigate by and to make sure they could see what they were doing while they had searched off the coast of Onu-Wahi, now there was only darkness. Clouds had drifted in over the course of the evening and were blocking the moonlight and further reducing visibilty. The only difference between the water and the sky was that the latter was a dark shade of blue, while the waters around them were black. From under the bottom of the ship to the horizon in the west, the sea around them stretched out like liquid obisidan. Portside, the Matoran could vaguely make out Mata-Nui's coastline, which was what Oreius had been navigating by for the most part. Leah had kept an eye on it as well, from her usual seat, near the bow of the ship. But periodically, she had looked up to the sky as well. In her previous work for the Gukko-force, one of her responsibilities had been to schedule sorties for resupplying the Gukko-Nests spread out over Le-Wahi. And for that, knowing the weather was an important part. And from her experience there, she was relatively sure that the clouds above would not move anytime soon. With a soft sigh, she stood up and started looking around the boat. She soon spotted what she was looking for. She moved aft, toward Oreius and then climbed onto one of the booms that attached the secondary hulls of the trimaran boat to the main-body. On top of it, there was a small holder, made to receive a lighstone. Leah balanced against the motion of the boat, then reached for the satchle hanging from her side, when she realized that she did not have a lightstone on her right now. At least, not in the pouch on her thigh. "Reordin, a little help?" she called out to him.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Reordin (Wanderer's Company Boat, Ko-Wahi)"I gotcha."Reordin pushed off the railing of the boat and made his way to Leah's position, spinning a lightstone around his hand and tossing it to Leah. With all the grace of an athlete, Leah caught it and placed it into the receptacle with a gentle "Thanks.""No problem," the Ko-Matoran replied with a tight smile as he leaned against the railing of the boat; ever since the Company had sailed into Ko-Wahi, he had been in a sullen, unnaturally silent mood, his typical wit dried up. It was clear that the return to his home after the terrorist attack in his absence, months back, still affected him deeply.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Leah slid down from the boom and back into the boat, before repeating the process on the opposite side, after getting another lightstone from her backpack. Once she was done, she nodded at Oreius, who now had at least a better view of where they were going. She turned around to move back to her favourite spot on the deck, but stopped when she noticed the expression on Reordin's face. He was tightly gripping the railing, and his eyes were fixed on the silhouette of mount Ihu rising up in the east. Her friend looked...tight, in a way. And looking up to the mountains, Leah could imagine why.Quietly, she stepped up next to him, unintentionally close, but she didn't realize it. "How long has it been?" she asked him, softly. Reordin glanced at her questioningly. "Hm?"She tried again: "When was the last time you were home?"

IC: Reordin (Wanderer's Company Boat, Ko-Wahi)Reordin's gaze met Leah's, his attention sliding away from the alternating terrain of Ko-Wahi and into the deep plains of the Le-Matoran's eyes. He almost had to search through his memory to figure out the last time he had been here, in the grip of the gnawing cold that drove almost every other variety of Matoran, Toa, and Turaga away from this section of the island, and that hurt him more than anything else."Before the Hive," he sighed. "Months. Give or take."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Leah held Reordin's gaze for a few seconds, that seemed much longer than they actually were, before turning to look out towards the shore again. "That's quite a while..." she remarked. She didn't really know what else to say to comfort him, except: "Don't worry too much. We will see our task through; and then we will send the Makuta right back where he came from." A small smile found it's way onto her lips. "I don't want to steal Stannis' line here, but, we just have a little faith."She patted Rordin on the shoulder softly, once, twice, then let her hand linger there.

Edited by Vezok's Friend

IC: I watch the ocean. Nothing. The sky. Nothing. No movement, no color.Next eating'll be at the stop. All I gotta do is keep my senses up.That's what I say. But the feeling from the other stones is back. It's trying to get attention, make me come to some conclusion that something's wrong. Urgently. There's nothing in the sky, but something in my head. Maybe something to think on...But it isn't. Screw that feeling! People are more important than feelings. I'm not going to be distracted from protecting them at all. This way I can maybe spot danger if it comes. They're less likely to die.And no one deserves to die. No one should die, no one should be hurt, no one should feel bad. Not because of one person listening to emotion instead of common sense. Not because of anything. Right.I smile slightly at Reordin and Leah's friendship. Keep that in the back of my head, on autopilot. And put all my effort into my watch.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.