• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13844 replies to this topic

#12401 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 07-March 11
  • 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 04:08 PM

OOC: Gravs and Vorex, don't think you can get away with a posting spree without any Tirra or Keuirce posts  -_-

[color=#000000;]IC: Zongu[/color]

[color=#000000;]"Let's just go." Zongu urged Elysi to leave with him.[/color]

not a lot of things match my avatar

#12402 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,563 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 04:11 PM

IC: [color=#40e0d0;]Keuirce (Keuirce's House, Ko-Koro)[/color]

[color=#40e0d0;]Keuirce remained silent.[/color]

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#12403 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 04:59 PM

IC: [Elysi]

"Very well," she said. "I've been paid, so no more reason to stay here."

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#12404 Online Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 11,803 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 05:25 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Reordin (Cave, Ko-Wahi)[/color]

[color=#000080;]"Can we find them...outside this cave?"[/color]

[color=#000080;]Reordin pulled himself up and then hugged his cheek brusquely where Sulov's elephant hand had plowed into his cheek. Nodding his head once at the Onu-Matoran to show that he probably would've done the same thing, the Ko-Matoran, now in complete control of himself, observed what was left of the Company and then shrugged.[/color]

[color=#000080;]"I mean, it's early morning. On one hand, if we can find them, then we shake the Makuta followers off us. On the other, the cave-in gave us a headstart on them; it would take who knows how long to get around and intercept us again, and as it is, Stannis is the Wanderer. They'd pursue him, once he escaped, so I say we take advantage of the time he gave us and move."[/color]

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden, Dec 06 2012 - 05:26 PM.

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#12405 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

• 23-July 02
  • 6,750 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 09:55 PM

IC: Vidar & Ronkshou – Ko-Wahi – west snow drifts

[color=#ff0000;] Ronkshou tightened his overcoat and followed closely behind the larger Toa of Ice, Vidar seething as he walked beside Ronkshou.[/color]

[color=#008080;]“Why do we put up with him?” Vidar hissed, a harsh coldness in his voice, “Either one of us could easily find and capture all six Matoran alone”[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]“Here?” Ronkshou responded matter-of-factly.[/color]

[color=#008080;]Vidar took a moment to look at the mounds of ice crystals that were below them, beside them, and even above them (a light flurry was starting to come down), their textures becoming more apparent with the rising sun.[/color]

[color=#008080;]Vidar simply growled in response. His Parakuka was starting to dislike the extra company as well.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Many minutes passed as the servants continued to search the slopes. Truthfully, Utu did most of the work, while Ronkshou simply used his eyes and trace amounts of electromagnetism (Ronkshou eventally ceased using his element during this search, as conjuring magnetic forces were starting to strain on his already muted elemental power). Vidar ironically trailed behind, and the search continued in silence for several more minutes. [/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Eventually, Ronkshou saw that Utu was stationary, and before him and Utu was a hole.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]The Infected Toa looked around the surrounding area, “I see no footsteps...”[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]He then looked down into the black circle, having no clue what lay at the bottom. He then put on his Proto-Knuckles and extended his arms, moving electrical current through the dense metal spheres one more time.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Nothing.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Ronkshou sighed and watched the hole in the snow.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]“Are you going to go down there, or shall I get Vidar to do it?” Ronkshou asked Utu while still watching the hole.[/color]

Edited by Emzee, Dec 06 2012 - 09:55 PM.

FCG Devlog Entry #7: Project Update

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya Catarix

#12406 Offline Tyler is Love

Tyler is Love
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

• 13-July 04
  • 4,108 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 11:24 PM

[color=#800000;]IC (Oreius)[/color]

[color=#800000;]Oreius rolled over and retched, Stannis' vomit and his own mixing on the ground in a fetid puddle of half-digested food and stomach fluids. His first immediate thought was that he needed to go wash off, so he struggled to his feet, chest aching where Stannis had elbowed him, and stumbled semi-lucidly into the surf, collapsing into the icy water. The ocean's frigid embrace brought him back to reality; he'd been half dozing when Stannis had suddenly come alive and attempted to kill him.[/color]

[color=#800000;]The Ta-Matoran stood in the surf and looked back at Stannis, who was now sprawled on the sand, gasping.[/color]

[color=#800000;]“Are you oka-”[/color]

[color=#800000;]“What the karz?” Oreius hissed, saltwater dripping off his mask and into his eyes. “What in the name of Mata Nui are you doing?”[/color]

[color=#800000;]The pounding of his pulse shook his head like a bass drum, and the roar of blood filled his ears. Vaguely, he was aware of a sharp pain in his arm: Stannis had grabbed the limb and twisted it in an attempt to dislocate it or rip it off. He hadn't succeeded at either, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt.[/color]

[color=#800000;]His whole body ached, and he was on a temporary high of a mixture of adrenaline, fear, and anger. Pulling off his satchel, he attempted to wash the vomit out before it stained, refusing to look at Stannis. What had his companion been thinking? What was he doing? He had no clue, and, whatever it was, he was keeping a close eye on the Wanderer from here on out, and a hand on his swords.[/color]

[color=#800000;]Scrubbing the last of Stannis's lunch off his bag, Oreius emerged from the waves, his glare so hot, he might as well have been a Pa-Matoran. Dropping the soaked satchel to the sand, he sat down, breathing hard, eyes still fixed on Stannis.[/color]

[color=#800000;]“Are you quite done now, or should I go find those Toa and get them to finish me off?”[/color]

tylersigcopy_zps78c0e544.jpg

#12407 Offline Queen Anora Mac Tir

Queen Anora Mac Tir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 23-December 05
  • 9,412 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 12:28 AM

Ic: "I'm sorry," Stannis said in his reasonable tone as he still laid on his side on the black sand. "I had a dream."

He stopped himself there. What was he to say? That he saw Oreius betray the team? That it was maybe a vision? No. He would blend the truths together.

"In my dream I fought Heuani. I thought you were he, grappling and embracing me to draw the life right out of me. Obviously... [he sighed] that was not reality." He sat upright and looked back at Oreius. "I did not mean harm to you. Trust, I know, is hard to build and easy to destroy, but we are bound together by fate in this situation and will have to carry on without the rest, so if there is anyone we should trust right now it is each other. Nevertheless, my actions were not my own." The prophet frowned, inwardly having a harder time accepting the vision as just an imagination gone wild. Still, it was true: The two men were on their own. Reordin and he would be separated for a long while and their journey would be as two.

Stannis breathed deeply, his warm core temperature making his breath condense in a thick cloud before it quickly dissipated. "Are you well enough to travel?"

#12408 Offline Tyler is Love

Tyler is Love
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 13-July 04
  • 4,108 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 12:45 AM

[color=#800000;]Oreius sat for a moment, letting himself calm down. He took a deep breath, feeling his heart race and doing his best to convince it that the emergency was over. At last, he nodded.[/color]

[color=#800000;]“Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry. You just...” he chuckled darkly. “You just freaked the living karzahni out of me.”[/color]

[color=#800000;]He paused, and looked around, scanning the shore for any developments, specifically any new arrivals. Finding none, he looked back at Stannis.[/color]

[color=#800000;]“How about you? Did your dream mean anything, or do you think it was just a dream?”[/color]

[color=#800000;]The implications of the dream possibly being real in the future were almost too morose to consider. If they met Heuani... well, dying quickly and painlessly would be the best outcome, especially with their company only two strong now. Still, it was Oreius's job to consider all the outcomes, and if the Wanderer had a hint of what was to come, it was best to face it and assume that it was a possibility.[/color]

[color=#800000;]“Well, dream or not, we should probably get moving anyway, if you're well enough.”[/color]

#12409 Offline Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 22-May 06
  • 3,144 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 12:53 AM

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(105,105,105);]IC: Utu - Ko-WahiUtu said nothing. Instead, he lifted a hand to the mound of snow, bring it up and out of the way. Once in the sky, Utu sort of shook it, letting it loosen to reveal any heavy items; trees, rocks. But no Matoran."We don't need to go down into the hole."Utu tossed the snow aside, the heavy sound of it hitting the mountain wall a 100 yards or so away. He leaned forwards a little, looking down where the hole used to be, "Because they aren't down there anymore."He kneeled, pointing, "They would have dropped into the water below. And since they aren't anywhere near us now, it's safe to assume they followed whatever currents there currently are; those I do not see," Utu stood up again, looking to his companions, "They were here though, no doubt about it," he started walking around the ridge, towards the slope.Upon reaching it, the three started on their way around it. Upon rounding the corner that was the edge of the mountain, two figures came into view down the beach, 100-200 yards away. Matoran. Utu didn't waste a moment to bring up his hand to encase the pair in ice. Swiftly, and strategically, the two figures were quickly covered, their legs first.He quickened his pace to the still Matoran, his Mark suddenly throbbing stronger than before.[/color][/font]

"People are scratched,                                                                                               

]|aden_scarf_2-bannermaybe.gif|[

not broken."

[BZPRPG Profiles]

#12410 Offline Queen Anora Mac Tir

Queen Anora Mac Tir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 23-December 05
  • 9,412 posts

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 01:02 AM

Ic: "I don't know about the meanings," Stannis admitted. "Dreams can mean anything, manifesting a perception, a wish... a fear. They are not like prophesy, they do not have direct meaning. In any case, we won't know if it is reality until we are toa, because that's what I saw. Until then, we have to move, and move we can--"

The big toa who fought Joske appeared, the hunter seeing his prey ripe for the taking. Even Stannis could feel the tingle of cold as his legs were suddenly encased in ice. He reached over and grabbed his knife from the sand and gripped it tightly even as his natural heat began to melt the ice that crept up his body, but his natural ability was not quick enough, just as they were not fast enough to escape, too busy dawdling and dreaming.

But even faced with this threat, Stannis did not lose his courage. He swallowed in nervousness but remained resolved. "Mortality's knife" was in his hands that day. And even so, the majority of the team was still free under the good leadership of the guardsmen and a fellow who knew the prophesy. That morning was not a complete failure. The prophesy continued to be unraveled.

#12411 Offline Tyler is Love

Tyler is Love
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 13-July 04
  • 4,108 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 02:04 AM

"I don't know about the meanings," Stannis admitted. "Dreams can mean anything, manifesting a perception, a wish... a fear. They are not like prophesy, they do not have direct meaning. In any case, we won't know if it is reality until we are toa, because that's what I saw. Until then, we have to move, and move we can--"

[color=#800000;]As Stannis spoke, Oreius suddenly felt something odd beneath his feet. Being a Ta-Matoran, he was quite sensitive to cold temperatures, and the bottoms of his feet, all of sudden, felt very cold. Cold even for Ko-Wahi, the coldest place on the island.[/color]

[color=#800000;]And the feeling was rising.[/color]

[color=#800000;]Looking down, Oreius saw a strange sight: his feet were being rapidly encased in transparent ice. The Guard muttered some curse in surprise and jumped to the side. The ice came away from the ground easily enough, but remained stuck to his feet, freezing them together.[/color]

[color=#800000;]Whipping out his sword, the Ta-Matoran began chipping at the ice between his feet. With a few adrenaline-driven strokes, the ice was hewn in two, allowing him to move normally, though with awkward chunks of ice still attached to his feet. He looked at Stannis, and saw that the Pa-Matoran hadn't been fast enough: his legs were frozen in a block of ice, though Oreius could already see it beginning to melt thanks to Stannis's natural body heat.[/color]

[color=#800000;]Looking up, Oreius managed to locate their assailant easily enough: the three dark figures at the top of the hill stood out against the white snow, as if they had nothing to hide.[/color]

[color=#800000;]And, really, they didn't. They were the hunters, after all, and they had sighted their prey.[/color]

[color=#800000;]The former Guard began to mentally run through his options, and, unfortunately, none of them were particularly appealing. They could run, but neither of the them were at the top of their game, and it would only be a matter of time before they were run down. They could fight, but these dark Toa were obviously strong enough to have defeated Joske (Oreius felt his heart sink at this) and would have no problem taking down two Matoran.[/color]

[color=#800000;]What else could they do? The Ta-Matoran didn't know. It wasn't his place to lead, after all. His leader was still with him.[/color]

[color=#800000;]Pushing down his instinct to make a decision, and make it now, Oreius turned to Stannis, using his sword to start chipping away at the ice that bound the Wanderer's legs. Between Stannis's heat and Oreius's sword, he was soon free.[/color]

[color=#800000;]“What do we do, Stannis?” Oreius asked, his voice not betraying the slightest quivering of the anxiety that lay curled in his belly like a fat slug. “Shall we run, or fight?”[/color]

#12412 Offline Queen Anora Mac Tir

Queen Anora Mac Tir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 23-December 05
  • 9,412 posts

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 02:24 AM

Ic: Stannis nodded in thanks to the guard's efforts. The prophet was devoid of his primary weapons: The twin pikes had been smashed by the avalanche leaving him with nothing more than small sticks in his back scabbards. His knife, while useful, was not meant to be a weapon and he slipped it in its place. The sticks, however, were still articles he was familiar with and he kept them there, crossed behind him.

Time was short, but Stannis had a great advantage here. This was his territory, land he knew very well. If they could make it over only a couple passes the route to the Massif would be quick. From there, resources and meditation could be had and a plan could be made, and Toa Antrim would protect them.

Don't think.

"Run," was all Stannis said. With surprising agility he sprang to his feet and darted down the beach and then abruptly disappeared from view into the mountainside crags.

#12413 Offline Palm

Palm
  • Members

• 22-May 06
  • 3,144 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 02:30 AM

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(105,105,105);]IC: Utu - Ko-WahiUtu lifted his hand, holding his fingers like a conductor requests for a crescendo. And a crescendo it was. Ice continued to envelope his audience, now more rapidly, not only with his feet, but his whole body. The ice tore up the Ta-Matoran's body, his back, his shoulders and his legs and arms were almost instantly covered in ice.He stopped in front of the frozen Matoran, holding his hand out lazily, letting it hover over the Matoran's exposed index finger. It was in ice, yes, but it was a veil. Just enough to prevent movement. He called out to the running Matoran, an air of intense relaxing tones in his voice. It was alluring, yet frightening, "Stop or I break off his finger."[/color][/font]

Edited by We Are Legion, Dec 07 2012 - 02:34 AM.

"People are scratched,                                                                                               

not broken."

[BZPRPG Profiles]

#12414 Offline Queen Anora Mac Tir

Queen Anora Mac Tir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 23-December 05
  • 9,412 posts

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 02:54 AM

Ic: "[color=#696969;]Stop or I break off his finger.[/color]"

Stannis paused midstep as he thrust himself up the steep mountainside with the grace of a hapaka, his sudden halt making rivulets of snow fall down and sink him in its white froth. He slowly turned about, hand falling behind his back to pull on the handle of his knife just in case.

There he was, cool and calm, the bear of a toa standing next to a frozen matoran. Stannis could not hope to fight such a monster without his faithful weapons so he simply stood there, looking down on the beauty and the beast, with soft anger. Too weak to be of use, he simply admitted himself to the fate ascribed to him and his companion. If Mata Nui shined down on them in other ways, though, he wouldn't mind it.

#12415 Offline Tyler is Love

Tyler is Love
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 13-July 04
  • 4,108 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 03:25 AM

[color=#800000;]Cold.[/color]

[color=#800000;]One moment, he was obeying Stannis's order to run. His right arm reached over his shoulder and sheathed his sword; his left arm extended as his knees bent, preparing to break into a sprint when-[/color]

[color=#800000;]A thin layer of transparent ice covered his eyes, making his sight slightly distorted, but Oreius could make out a tall figure walking up to him, extending a hand.[/color]

[color=#800000;]There was one part of him that could still move. His body was frozen in time and space, unable to move, but he could feel, like a light at the end of a dark tunnel, a warmth on the end of his finger. He tried to bend his finger, but could not. The warmth held it fast.[/color]

[color=#800000;]A sound came through the thin sheet of ice holding him:[/color] [color=#008080;]"Stop or I break off his finger."[/color]

[color=#800000;]The Toa had his finger, was threatening to snap it off if he didn't stop. Didn't stop.. what?[/color]

[color=#800000;]The freezing ice made it difficult to think; it was only a thin layer, but already the Ta-Matoran could feel his body retreating inside itself, desperately conserving what warmth it could. His blood would remove itself fro-[/color]

[color=#800000;]-m his extremities and pool around his internal organs to k-[/color]

[color=#800000;]-eep them warm and keep him alive just a little bit[/color]

[color=#800000;]Longer.[/color]

[color=#800000;]Kapura stood amongst the charred trees, standing easily on the blackened ground. His eyes looked straight into Oreius', but still managed to somehow look beyond him, as though focused on something far out of reach. It was an expression every Ta-Matoran had long since grown used to.[/color]

[color=#800000;]The oddball Matoran could always be found in the Carred Forest, though no one really knew why. All he did was pace slowly back and forth, his gaze far away and his pace never slackening. Some said Turaga Vakama had given him some strange task to “practice.” Others said he was crazy.[/color]

[color=#800000;]Kapura opened his mouth to speak-[/color]

[color=#800000;]Oreius broke free of his reverie with a gasp, but this accomplished nothing. His mouth was frozen over; he couldn't breathe. The lack of oxygen wasn't a problem for now though; what was really getting to him was the cold: it made it hard to thi-[/color]

[color=#800000;]-nk straight, kept breaking his train of thought.[/color]

[color=#800000;]What was it Kapura had said?[/color]

[color=#800000;]"Courage is the soul of movement,” Kapura said with a chuckle. “You must have courage or you will be frozen. Fear stops all. Courage defeats Fear." [/color]

[color=#800000;]Oreius couldn't move. He was frozen? Frozen in ice, or in fear? What was the difference? This Toa was a Toa of Ice. He might as we-[/color]

[color=#800000;]-ll have been a Toa of Fear. He had stopped Oreius in his tracks. He was afrai-[/color]

[color=#800000;]No.[/color]

[color=#800000;]He wasn't afraid. Whatever happened now was destiny; he could feel it in his bones. He should've been scared st-[/color]

[color=#800000;]-iff; he should've been dreading what came next because there was no possible way out, they were caught, they were done-[/color]

[color=#800000;]No.[/color]

[color=#800000;]As long as he had courage, there was nothing they could do to him. This Toa was powerless. He could hunt him, trap him, cart him off to his dark Master, but Oreius would never give in, never, because Toa never gave up, and Mata Nui help him he was destined to be a Toa and-[/color]

[color=#800000;]-he might as well kill him right now because you couldn't fool Prophecy and the Prophecy would raise up six heroes no matter what happened to him.[/color]

[color=#800000;]Cold...[/color]

[color=#800000;]Kill me, Oreius thought. Torture me. Do your worst, you son of a dog.[/color]

[color=#800000;]Snap my finger off! Go for it! To Karz with you and your master![/color]

[color=#800000;]Ice wasn't stronger than fire. The flames would consume it, turn it to water. Courage burned brighter than any chill of fear.[/color]

[color=#800000;]Run, Stannis. I'm not afraid of him.[/color]

[color=#800000;]I won't give in.[/color]

[color=#800000;]Never... not afraid...[/color]

[color=#800000;]Warm...[/color]

[color=#800000;]Abruptly, Oreius snapped back to consciousness. The Toa hadn't moved, and he wan't in pain, so he hadn't broken his finger yet. But something was different...[/color]

[color=#800000;]The cold was retreating, pulling back from his hip, as though a lit torch were hanging off his belt. The Ta-Matoran couldn't twist his head to see what was happening; all he knew was that he had been almost frozen a moment ago, and now the ice was pulling back.[/color]

[color=#800000;]The warmth was growing steadily, like a bonfire with log after log piled on top of it. The ice around his hip and arm had melted away, exposing his side to the air. He reached down, and felt at the warmth, and realized that the warmth was coming from his satchel-[/color]

[color=#800000;]His satchel.[/color]

[color=#800000;]The Essence Stone.[/color]

[color=#800000;]Oreius saw the Toa of Ice turn, startled, as he realized that something was wrong, but it was too late. In a sudden blast of heat and light, the Essence Stone seemed to explode from inside Oreius's bag, incinerating it in less than a second and releasing a vast pulse of red-hot energy and flame that melted the ice instantly and blew Utu away from his captive to land ten metres away, dazed and smoking, in a snowbank.[/color]

[color=#800000;]The Ta-Matoran stood at the epicentre of the blast, the sand around his feet turned to glass, his satchel now nothing but a heap of ashes on the ground, the glowing shard of onyx crystal in his hand shining brighter than a star, forcing even Ronkshou and Vidar to shield their eyes with a growl of rage. Behind him, the sun rose completely, clearing the horizon and lighting up the world with warmth and life, as though Mata Nui himself were rising and shining down on his champion.[/color]

[color=#800000;]“Oreius!"  Stannis shouted. "Run!"[/color]

[color=#800000;]The champion turned and ran.[/color]

Edited by Eyru Bieber, Dec 07 2012 - 03:29 AM.

#12416 Offline Queen Anora Mac Tir

Queen Anora Mac Tir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 23-December 05
  • 9,412 posts

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 04:27 AM

Ic: Stannis' heated body melted the snow around him and made the icy mountainside slide slowly under him as he himself remained rigid and stoic.

And then: Oreius burst in flames it seemed.

Mata Nui truly did shine down on them that day.

The big toa was thrown back and away from the suddenly free Oreius. As for the soldier himself he seemed just as dazed as his enemy. "OREIUS!" Stannis called out to his bewildered friend. "RUN!"

The effect was immediate. Oreius heeded the command and ran for Stannis on the hillside, leaping and bounding where Stannis already compacted the snow with his previous steps, making his ascent easier. The Wanderer continued up the slope, thrusting his body forward as he jumped, using much energy in the life and death struggle to go higher and higher towards the sky like a bird racing to the sun. But as he exerted more will and power with his feat he grew warmer, melting where he stood last with greater efficiency. He did not look back to see where Oreius was, trusting that the soldier was close behind. But when Stannis reached the top of the first ridge and finally looked back from whence he came, he could see Oreius struggling. Between the melting snow from Stannis' own work and the still searing stone in his hand, the climb was not in favor of the Ta-Matoran even though he was so close to the top.

The big toa seemed to be recovering down below. Time was running out. The other two beings would be close by either talking to their minion or... finding him directly.

There was no time.

Time was never something Stannis had on his side. He was always moving from one place to another, on a quest or mission of some sort. Even when at home in the Massif, he still was always doing something and worked behind schedule to the dismay of his peers. Life was relaxed at that village, but the calm often did not mean rest for the always active matoran who's body was always with purpose.

But while Stannis took a very long time to understand the meaning and virtue of serenity and peace, he caught on quickly to the truth that when someone is delayed and struggling the best thing to do, even when behind schedule yourself, was to help them. The principle of Unity was as important as the other two and a fundamental lesson to live by. To help, to give a lending hand in times of need, was essential if people were to succeed.

Stannis gave the big hulking toa a curious glance. Perhaps that was why he failed to apprehend his wards? -- because he failed to work as a unit with his fellows. Unity was not with them, and so neither was Destiny and their Duty was misunderstood. Stannis' eyes were pitiful for the failed hunter. Maybe in another life the toa was noble and successful, but not then, not there.

Oreius began to slide back down in his struggle against Gravity and Heat. For some it would be a lost cause, a failed purpose, but for Stannis it was alomst second nature. He did not have to think about his action, he did not have to ponder the why, he simply did it.

He threw himself out and reached out with a hand for Oreius'. Their fingers interlaced with unity and Stannis pulled, yanked the Ta-Matoran off his feet as he was jerked up from his sliding trap. And the two matoran fell together at the top of the first ridge. The fjord loomed down below them and mountains were all around them, but they had evaded their hunters for a moment longer and they had a chance to capitalize on their success. Right then and there, they were on top of the world and the Great Spirit himself smiled on them with pleased joy.

Stannis felt dizzy from the full-body touch with the snow bank and got up, the sensation diminishing as he did so. "We need to go. Come on, I will take you to my home."

#12417 Offline Palm

Palm
  • Members

• 22-May 06
  • 3,144 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 09:51 AM

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(105,105,105);]IC: Utu - Ko-WahiWhen Utu first fell, he looked to either of his companions, hoping to shoo either of them after the targets instead of spending their time with him there.But when he looked, they were already gone.If he wasn't so dazed, he would've smiled.[/color][/font]

"People are scratched,                                                                                               

not broken."

[BZPRPG Profiles]

#12418 Online Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 22-October 11
  • 1,156 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 02:03 PM

IC Ka'tru:

"I see.  Are all the Rahi like this?  The mask...being so pitted and scarred...does that mean it is infected?"  The question from Ka'tru was rhetorical.  "A good thing it is frozen."
Ka'tru gasped when he saw Kaldrus activate his mask.  The ghostlike figure before him would have been impossible to see if he hadn't know that it was there.  He saw the figure use his elemental power to create a hollow cylinder of ice that the figure leapt into.  Ka'tru strode over to the tube of ice and looked down.  
It's steep, but I think I can make it, he thought.  He too leapt into the ice, but he had miscalculated his jump.  He slid down rapidly, and even though he tried to slow his fall with his hands and feet, it made no difference.  In a desparate effort, he took his sword out of its place on his back and plunged it into the ice surrounding him.  The sword cut through the ice as if it were made of red-hot metal.  Once again, this sword has saved my life.  And not for the last time, I am sure,  he thought.

Ka'tru to Ta-Wahi.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

May both Mata Nui and Ekimu be with you, traveler, and let not Makuta shed shadow on your way.

#12419 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,655 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 03:56 PM

IC: [color=#008080;]Terop[/color]

[color=#008080;]"Actually, yes, I know him quite well, too," I replied, a small grin on my Kanohi.  Hopefully she would get my meaning.[/color]

signature.jpg

#12420 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,563 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 03:59 PM

IC: [color=#ee82ee;]Kyra (Coffee Shop, Ko-Koro)[/color]

[color=#ee82ee;]Somehow I get this feeling that he was trying to go for a deeper meaning but didn't manage to pull it off because he wasn't really paying attention.[/color]

[color=#ee82ee;]"Alright then, Terop," Kyra smiled. "Lead the way."[/color]

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#12421 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,655 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 04:07 PM

IC: [color=#008080;]Terop[/color]

[color=#008080;]The grin still present, I lead her out of the coffee shop, careful to avoid autograph-wanting-crowds, and walked towards the general direction of the theatre, my armored feet crunching in the newly fallen snow.  "So Kyra," I said, "How long have you been in Ko-Koro, and how is it that I've missed you for all that time?"[/color]

signature.jpg

#12422 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 07-March 11
  • 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 04:07 PM

[color=#000000;]The two began to walk away and Zongu decided to ask more questions. "If you could take over the whole business, why don't you?"[/color]

#12423 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,563 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 04:32 PM

IC: [color=#ee82ee;]Kyra (Ko-Koro)[/color]

[color=#ee82ee;]"Well," Kyra began, "I've been in Ko-Koro all my life. You likely missed be because whenever my brother's around he keeps me at home, and whenever he's not around I only spend about five minutes out of bed."[/color]

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#12424 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 05:57 PM

"Not my type of work."

ULPxgev.gif

#12425 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 18-February 06
  • 14,723 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 06:33 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC: [/color][color=#000080;]"Can we find them...outside this cave? I mean, it's early morning. On one hand, if we can find them, then we shake the Makuta followers off us. On the other, the cave-in gave us a headstart on them; it would take who knows how long to get around and intercept us again, and as it is, Stannis is the Wanderer. They'd pursue him, once he escaped, so I say we take advantage of the time he gave us and move."[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Well, yes, probably," Lepidran answered, musing over what he knew. It was the Uncommon Frost Leech after all, "I just thought it might be something to do while you...while you, ah..."[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]Had a breakdown? Got your head together? He didn't want to seem overly confrontational given that they sort of needed Reordin to be their leader right now, so not metaphorically poking him with a stick seemed like the better option right now[/color]

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#12426 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 07-March 11
  • 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 06:36 PM

[color=#000000;]Zongu smiled. "Me neither. Now, where in the name of sanity is Keuirce's house?"[/color]

#12427 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 06:48 PM

"You're his friend. Lead on."

ULPxgev.gif

#12428 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Visorak Horde Invading

• 09-March 06
  • 10,247 posts

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 06:55 PM

[color=#008080;]IC:[/color]

[color=#008080;]Leah stepped up to Lepidran and Reordin, almost standing between them. "We can talk about this all we want, but here are the facts: There's no leeches in our immediate vicinity and we can't get back out there to help Stannis so whatever the choice, we need to get moving." [/color]

[color=#008080;]She reached behind her and into the side-pocked of her rucksack and pulled out two canisters, before reaching into the pocket again and retrieving the lightstones she had used to helped to light their way while back on the boat. [/color]

[color=#008080;]"What are you doing?" Reordin asked. Leah tossed the two lighstones onto the ground, where the landed near Sulov's feet. Then she flicked open the lids of the canisters, revealing heat-stones inside, which she dropped to the floor as well. She looked at the Ko-Matoran. "I don't know how deep we're burried here, but without the leeches to mask ourselves, we can at least try to lead our pursuers on a false trail. Those stones radiate more than we do so if they look for us via heat we might fool them into thinking we're trapped. But for that to work we have to go. Now."[/color]

smaugbanner.jpg

#12429 Offline Syvar

Syvar
  • Members
  • Toa

• 11-January 11
  • 153 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 10:26 PM

IC:

Marrak sat comfortably in the inn, reading a book titled "Of Burning Swords", which had been written by a Toa of Fire. The Toa of Ice had little practical use for knowledge on the manipulation of fire, but found the content fascinating. He smiled as he turned the page. This particular chapter was about the consumption of oxygen, and various situations in which fire attacks could be detrimental or beneficial. Completely lost in the material, Marrak was almost completely oblivious to his surroundings.

#12430 Online Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 11,803 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 10:01 AM

[color=#000080;]IC: Reordin (Cave, Ko-Wahi)[/color]

[color=#000080;]"Lepidran, you cover the rear, I'll take point. We need to protect what Stones we still have," Reordin said, taking out the iStone and fiddling with the map feature; Takua's map itself was still in his satchel, but the dim lighting of the cave didn't allow for optimal reading conditions without risking clarity of eyesight for the Ko-Matoran, and the brightness of the tablet's screen made it easier for him to see where they were going and made it easier on the irises.[/color]

[color=#000080;]The Company began to move out of the cave, leaving Stannis, Oreius, and whatever misgivings they still had about continuing behind them in the bleak chill of the dank caverns.[/color]

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#12431 Online Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,064 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 05:43 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC (Korero)[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]In the Wastes of Ko-Wahi, a small white figure, practically invisible in the swirling snow, trudged forward through the drifts.  A scarf was wrapped around his mask, protecting it from the biting wind, and obscuring all but his golden-yellow eyes, which were narrowed against the unwelcoming weather.  A small green satchel (of Ga-Matoran origin) swung from his back.  He carried a Heatstone in his hand, which he held close to his chest, the glowing crystal calming his shivers a little.  Korero had never been overly keen on the cold; one more thing to add to the list of ways he wasn't a typical Ko-Matoran.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]As he tramped determinedly on, he cast his gaze about, scanning the snow for what he'd heard he might find here.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Come on...come on...where are you...?[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Suddenly his eyes caught something darker, a soft brown against the snow.  His eyes widened in excitement and he hurried in the direction of the object.  Crouching down in front of its leeward side where it gave him a little protection from the snow, he got a closer look at the object.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]It was a stone totem, of the kind found all over the island; carved from brown rock, possibly Po-Wahian in origin, but darker than the usual sandstone; that might have been due to water absorption from the snow, though.  There wasn't anything unusual about it - but then Korero noticed what looked like some writing beneath the statue, buried in snow.  Brushing the snow away, he narrowed his eyes against the glare to make out the letters.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]"'Beware the Swarm'," he muttered.  "That's odd..."[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Pulling his satchel round, he removed his notebook from within, opening the clasp and unclipping the charcoal stick, and began to draw.  Before long he had a quite artistic sketch of the totem, beneath which he wrote some notes, ending with those curious words.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Beware the Swarm...[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Korero closed his notebook.  It was probably another ancient warning, its meaning lost in the sands of time...Korero wondered why people talked about 'the sands of time' so much.  'Snows of time' seemed much more appropriate; things got lost even easier in the snow.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Turning, he could just make out the red flags in the distance.  He slowly made his way back down the mountain, towards a small settlement where he knew he could get a ferry.  He sighed.  Maybe this time he would find some history as it created itself...[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]***[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]As Korero walked along the mountain path he suddenly heard a rumbling off in the distance.  His eyes widened.  He knew that noise, and it could be only one thing - [/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Avalanche.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Completely ignoring what sensible people would do, Korero broke into a run in the direction of the noise, his short Matoran legs carrying him as fast as they could go.  Even so, it was a good number of minutes before he actually reached the top of the crest, and got a good look at what had happened below.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]A familiar fjord - the site of the settlement - now bore a huge finger of snow, stretching out into the black water.  Nearby, Korero could make out some figures down below.  A larger one was advancing on two smaller ones, who seemed to be unable to move.  Then, suddenly, there was a flash of light and the larger figure went flying backwards, and one of the smaller ones seemed to be falling from the slope - then the other one caught him, and pulled him back up.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Korero began to run in their direction, as fast as he could.  As he neared them from behind, he could see that they were a pair of Matoran, one Ta, the other of less familiar colouring; Pa, maybe?  Looking at their fallen assailant, Korero let out an audible gasp and yelp of fear.  He recognised that Toa - a picture of him had been in the Mata Nui Daily.  He was one of the Mark Bearers, dangerous beings who'd been outlawed from every Koro, and the sight of the massive Toa, Mark pulsing on his shoulder, sent a chill down Korero's spine.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Pulling himself away from the fallen being, Korero moved timidly towards [/color]Stannis and Oreius[color=#a9a9a9;], his insatiable curiosity overcoming his fear. [/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Umm..." he said.  "Excuse me...?  What happened?"[/color]

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#12432 Offline Queen Anora Mac Tir

Queen Anora Mac Tir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 23-December 05
  • 9,412 posts

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 06:34 PM

Ic: Stannis and Oreius heard the crunching of snow from their left. Someone was approaching. The two matoran looked at each other with dread as they understood the reality: They were so dead. One of the other hunters was already upon them!

"[color=#a9a9a9;]Umm...[/color]" the stranger said. "[color=#a9a9a9;]Excuse me...?  What happened?[/color]" It was a... a matoran???

The Wanderer pulled one of the sticks at his back out and jumped on the Ko-Matoran who bumbled into their flight. In a maneuver that hinted at more than just philosophy training he quickly scampered behind Korero as he slapped the stick into the man's mouth and then pulled it back like a gag used as a garrote. Korero yelped in surprise as he was yanked onto his back in the snow.

"Be quiet! Or you'll give our position away!" Stannis admonished. "This is neither the time or place to explain, but whoever you are, you're coming with us. Understand?"

#12433 Online Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,064 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 06:44 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC (Korero)[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]MATA NUI MATA NUI HELP ME HELP ME -[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]All that escaped Korero's mouth as he was yanked backwards was a muffled yelp.  He looked up at Stannis, fear in his widened eyes.  His heart felt like it was in his mouth, beating wildly.[/color]

"Be quiet! Or you'll give our position away!" Stannis admonished. "This is neither the time or place to explain, but whoever you are, you're coming with us. Understand?"

[color=#a9a9a9;]The stick in his mouth made it difficult to move, but Korero nodded his head frantically as much as he could.  How could he show the Matoran he wasn't a threat?  He couldn't even throw a disk, let alone fight two trained warriors...Korero decided to just do as he was told and come quietly with the other Matoran.  He was too scared to do anything else...[/color]

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#12434 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 18-February 06
  • 14,723 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 06:50 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC: Lepidran trudged along at the rear, turning his head every five seconds or so to watch out for pursuers. He wasn't sure what he'd do if he saw any. Shout "run!" as loud as he could probably. Maybe try to trip them up with his net...?[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]The light or lack thereof didn't bother him. He was Le-Matoran, his eyes were used to seeing all the way to horizons from a bird-seat, were used to the glaring green-shaded glows of the higher canopies and the muggy brown gloom of the swamp below. The flickering shadows and half-light of this cave and the iStone were no problem for him. [/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]And he kept one eye out for any Frost Leeches.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]OOC: "Lepidran, what do your elf eyes see!" :P[/color]

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#12435 Offline Queen Anora Mac Tir

Queen Anora Mac Tir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 23-December 05
  • 9,412 posts

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 06:57 PM

Ic: "I'm going to take the stick out. Don't speak until I tell you to," Stannis said in a quiet voice.

He removed the pressure and tossed the stick aside -- no way was he going to keep it now that someone had bit into it. Getting up, he waved for the others to follow and they disappeared into the white banks that surrounded the fjord.

They walked in mute quiet for several moments, the only sound being the morning winds as they collided with the mountains and emptied their precipitation on the windward sides and the whisper of their footsteps in the powder. Sometimes their feet would break through the fresh snow into the ice below, resulting in crunching sounds, but they trekked in peace otherwise. It gave Stannis a while to think of how he would talk to this stranger and what he would divulge.

Finally Stannis declared it safe enough. "You asked what happened," he said as he walked. "In short, we were ambushed by raiders as we slept and we fought back. Unfortunately, we were running out of tricks to use and fled.

"Now then, who are you and what were you doing in the area?"

#12436 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

• 23-July 02
  • 6,750 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 07:48 PM

IC: Vidar & Ronkshou – Ko-Wahi – snow bank near fjord

[color=#008080;]The lime-green hunter was already on the move, using his Claw Staff to help him up the steep mountainside. Moving at a pace much faster than any Matoran, Vidar anticipated a quick and easy capture.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Ronkshou was also climbing the steep incline, but at a much slower pace. His mind was deep in contemplation.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Now I see why the Makuta sent us both to secure these artifacts, Ronkshou thought, I cannot… will not let them get away.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Ronkshou then felt a combination of comfort and guilt. His infected mask, like the infected masks of the Rahi, act as secondary eyes to the Makuta. Whatever Ronkshou saw, his Master saw.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]This also meant that any failures would be viewed by the Makuta in real-time.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Ronkshou gritted his teeth and began digging his hands onto the snow with added force and agility. He occasionally had to move horizontally on the mountainside to avoid the heaps of snow that would fall as Vidar briskly scaled the incline.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]By the time he reached the top, he saw nothing but a white canvas and a contemplative Toa. Ronkshou even heard Vidar’s Parakuka screech in rage and impatience.[/color]

[color=#008080;]“They went forward,” hissed Vidar, “If we move fast enough, we can catch them and leave that brawn to his fate – two Gukko with one stone!”[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Ronkshou ignored the last part of Vidar’s comment as the hunter snickered. The capture of the six Matoran was Utu’s job, not theirs, and he also still had the advantage in this region.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Even more the reason for them to keep moving; Utu would find them in no time.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Master, Ronkshou communicated with the dark lord through his mask. He would need some assistance in this leg of the journey, Our progress has been chaotic, but fate is starting to move in our favor. Your will can further help us. Please send us three of your strongest four-legged minions.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Vidar and Ronkshou bolted forward across the snow banks between the mountains that gave the landscape a vague symmetrical look. The appearance did not alter for several minutes as the servants continue to move.[/color]

Edited by Emzee, Dec 08 2012 - 07:49 PM.

FCG Devlog Entry #7: Project Update

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya Catarix

#12437 Offline HahliNuva

HahliNuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 01-September 07
  • 555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 11:12 PM

IC: Riversong (in an inn in Ko-Koro)

Riversong finished her meal, deep in thought.  Janas - her only companion - was gone, and there was no way that she could search the entire Koro on her own.  It had quickly become apparent that he wasn't going to return; whether he had chosen this or not, Riversong did not know.  The problem vexed her - if she went after him by herself, then the chances of finding her cousin were minimal at best.  And of course, who would be crazy enough to accompany her across the island in search of someone who probably wasn't even alive anymore?  How long had she been pursuing this same line of thought, thinking and rethinking, with no desirable result?  A week?  Longer?  The Toa of Water couldn't remember.

Not for the first time, she wished that things could go back to the way they had been several months ago.  Sure, hunting down Parakuka was by no means safe, but at least her allies were with her then.

That's something I never thought that I'd miss, Riversong thought to herself.  Companionship.

#12438 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,563 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2012 - 05:15 AM

IC: [color=#000080;]Nekron (Ko-Koro)[/color]

[color=#000080;]As Arkrak ran at him, Nekron used his Kualsi to teleport out of the way. However, in doing so, he weakened his concentration on removing the mask for a second, but he immediately returned to trying to push it off.[/color]

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#12439 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2012 - 05:18 AM

IC: [Arkrak]

Arkrak swerved around to face Nekron, holding his hand to his head to keep his mask from being pulled off. He would not let the other Toa win, especially when somebody's life was on the line. His mental energy pooled together, and he promptly activated his Ruru, letting a blinding beam of light shine at his opponent.

ULPxgev.gif

#12440 Offline Lincoln Lee

Lincoln Lee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 14-October 11
  • 7,563 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2012 - 05:24 AM

IC: [color=#000080;]Nekron (Ko-Koro)[/color]

[color=#000080;]As Arkrak held his head, Nekron smirked, readying a final, magnetic blow, when suddenly--[/color]

[color=#000080;]Everything went white. Then it dulled, and became grey, then it became white with various blurs. He could make out a grey blur. Arkrak.[/color]

[color=#000080;]He put everything he had into one final magnetic push, trying to force the mask off Arkrak.[/color]

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users