Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
13844 replies to this topic

#12961 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 03:57 PM

[color=#ff0000;]IC: Lavist (Ko-Koro)[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]He arrives at the city of Ko-Koro ready to receive his payment. He asks where Turaga Nuju is when a matoran says[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: Ko-Matora[/color][color=#a9a9a9;]n[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Did you not hear, the Turaga have past away. You should go head to Ta-Koro, I've heard Vakama has just passed away."[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]IC: Lavist[/color]

 

"What, why has this just been told to me. I must go to Ta-Koro immidiatly."

 

[color=#000000;]OCC: Lavist to Ta-Koro. Also my 2 char. will meet.[/color]


  • 0

hitmanivnopic.png


BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#12962 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 04:46 PM

OOC: I dunno about all the ILF members, but I at least would think they'd notice the dragons too...

 

[color=#66ccff;]IC: Hjalmar[/color]

[color=#66ccff;]The Skakdi warrior continued to watch the dragons on the rooftop with rapt interested. He had no idea what they were talking about, but he would get the most out of it that he could. Seeing one of them alone would be a once in a millennium chance. Two at once, though?[/color]

 

[color=#66ccff;]Yeah, he wasn't taking his eyes off them.[/color]


  • 0

"If you can fly, don't stop at the sky, 'cause there's footprints on the moon." - Adam Young, The Yacht Club

 

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

 

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


#12963 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 04:50 PM

IC: Thliveros

Thliveros was also staring up at the rooftop of the Sanctum. If anybody had a mind to look at him, they'd see a very annoyed three armed to a-like creature, two hands on hips, third hand twirling his sword about. "If a matoran tried doing that..." he thought in exasperation.

 

OOC: Permission for Genno to tag along with the group. He's been following Peho around and was with the ILF on the bull ride to Ko.

 

Also, is there a translation of the Mystix/Rithorak language anywhere?


  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#12964 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

  • 11,343 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 05:54 PM

OOC: Not unless you're lucky enough to have been in on the language creation.

 

IC: Atrin

 

Atrin stepped out of the Sanctum HQ, unnoticed by those watching the dragons. He payed little attention to them, as well. No, what caught his eye were the dragons themselves. Magnificent beasts, far older than most upon this island. Their age almost rivaled that of the Valkyr themselves.

 

With a thought, his wings unfurled, and he pushed off, flying to a point a respectful distance away. He was sure to be close enough, however, that he could not easily be ignored. 

 

Their's was a tongue Atrin knew only a few words in, it would not be suitable for this encounter. Instead, he chose another of the old languages, one a bit more common. His words, when they came, were respectful, but quietly authoritative, the language an elegant speech from the past.

 

"May I ask why you are perched on this roof, of all places?"

 

IC: 

 

A longer distance away, unnoticed by most of the crowd, a taller figure watched. He had remained in Ko-Wahi longer than expected, but the gray armored being preferred it that way. He had elected to watch over this village; he was loathe to leave it.


  • 0
gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#12965 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

  • 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 07:33 PM

[color=#b22222;][font="georgia, serif;"]OOC: It's the High Language of the Rithorak-AKA the language that was created by Aclaraung for his children...Of which, Frosty is one of them.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);font-family:georgia, serif;]IC-Aclaraung:[/color]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);font-family:georgia, serif;]Aclaraung turned, watching Okav closely, before shaking his head and turning away. The simple gesture meant more than what it would to a Matoran-it carried the promise that they would continue that discussion later.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);font-family:georgia, serif;]"Speak like a foot-walker for now," Aclaraung growled, before turning to Thliveros. His large eyes regarded the somewhat smaller being carefully, before he disregarded him in his entirety, moving to Atrin, and deciding to move to the language that he had spoken.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(178,34,34);font-family:georgia, serif;]"Terribly sorry," he said, rasping out the words in the same manner as he spoke the Matoran language. "But my son here has the same lack of respect for anybody's authority besides his own that he had as a nestling."[/color]


  • 0

#12966 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 08:53 PM

OOC: Deleted post because I misunderstood something and thought the dragons were talking in Matoran. Still, I think Kethrye and the other ILF guys should notice. =P


Edited by Marius Pontmercy, Jan 18 2013 - 09:32 PM.

  • 0

"If you can fly, don't stop at the sky, 'cause there's footprints on the moon." - Adam Young, The Yacht Club

 

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

 

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


#12967 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

  • 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 09:01 PM

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]OOC: Uh...you realize that they still aren't speaking in the common Matoran tongue, right? And when last I checked Hjalmar's profile, it didn't say anything about him being particularly scholarly and able to know old languages.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]As Krayzikk stood, a second being stepped out near him-one much older, but whose eyes held wisdom much greater than many of those on the island...and something more. Perhaps the spark of madness...though what was a visionary without some form of madness to give them their vision?[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]Yet the vision could be saved for a later time.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]And so this man walked up to his student, they two the last of the Drokan inhabiting this island...though soon they would be greater than two. If Krayzikk would pay close attention, he might here the quietest rasp of steel within a sheathe.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Defend yourself!" the master barked, his sword on a sure path for Krayzikk's head and neck area.[/color][/font]


  • 0

#12968 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

  • 6,653 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 09:18 PM

IC: Wokiya & Lekori – Ko-Koro Game Hall

 

[color=#008000;]Lekori tracked the whirling ball and slid the rod closest to his goal to its end, catching the ball. It was a wide shot, and the Le-Matoran was able to catch it easily. Lekori presumed that Visenya would grip the rod to her right and prepare to respond to Lekori’s inevitable serve, but he would attempt to throw her off. Without warning, Lekori punched the end of the rod to his left and shot the ball, sending it whizzing past Wokiya’s men and into the Toa’s territory. [/color]


  • 0

FCG Devlog Entry #7Project Update

Just a heads up: cyanproductions.net will be going offline on April 17th

plb_banner_teaser.jpg
BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Sesseta Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya


#12969 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,458 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 18 2013 - 11:07 PM

ICVerak hid behind the numerous other ILF members as the group made it's way into the village. Fortunately, the guard was not being too suspicious of the group of Toa-heroes, and Verak's notorious visage went unnoticed by the guards.He looked around warily, but hiding in the midst of the other Toa seemed a good disguise. Not a single guard gave him a second glance.They approached the sanctum, only to see two enormous, winged Rahi-monsters crouching and conversing atop the sanctum. Their ancient speech awed the dozens of spectators.Verak opened his mouth, then shut it. Instead of running up to the dragons and trying to provoke them into doing something interesting, he decided to keep quiet. For once, common sense won out in Verak's mind. There were only two places he gave a tidbit of respect for the guard- Ta-Koro and Ko-Koro. The first had a very strong military (although that was changing, perhaps it was time to push the envelope?) and the other village had an unbelievably high price on his head and his spot pretty high up the wanted criminals list. So he didn't push it.Instead he moved over to Kethyre and tapped him on the shoulder. "Perhaps we should split up and cover more ground, brother? We don't need this many Toa to look into a murder scene, do we? I, for one, wouldn't mind headin' over to Bages' house and inviestigatin' that, y'know? Talkin' with the guard seems a bit dull right now." He gave a smile, acting like his advice was unbelievably obvious.
  • 0

#12970 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 01:40 AM

[color=#000080;]IC: Darien - Ko-Koro Game Hall -[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]The ball suddenly met one of the goalie men, Darien had blocked it from entering the goal and sent it straight back toward the Matoran's field, he may have been out of practice, but he did wear a Calix after all, his reflexes were superb. [/color]


Edited by Snelly, Jan 19 2013 - 01:40 AM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#12971 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

  • 6,653 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 02:19 PM

IC: Lekori & Wokiya – Ko-Koro Game Hall

 

[color=#008000;]“Baww, no fair!” Lekori jeered as the ball zoomed towards his goal. His first instinct was to look up at Darien and recognize the Calix. At least Visenya’s mask wouldn’t give her any sort of advantage in this game, “They have powers and strength and all of that!”[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]“And what will that mean when we wipe this floor with them?” Wokiya said back, now fully in the competitive spirit and thinking little about her brother.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Indeed, Lekori and Wokiya appeared to be the underdogs, but one of Wokiya’s hidden traits throughout her life in riches was her fighting ability and strength. Such intense training from her father and mother helped her reflexes in such a way that she found herself getting better at this game despite having never played it before.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Wokiya heard a clink as one of Lekori’s goalie men blocked the ball. Instead of shooting it across, he graciously pushed the ball ahead, serving it to the Ga-Matoran.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]“Light ‘em up!”[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Wokiya was fully into the game now, she twirled the rod and spun the men, hitting the ball dead on and shooting it as fast as it had gone so far in this game.[/color]

 

IC: Wokapu – Steel Safe – Niici Home

 

[color=#daa520;]Meanwhile, the critically wounded Toa of Air conjectured to make his wound less critical by altering the air pressure in the safe. Indeed, altering the air pressure in certain, specific spots was helping to cease the bleeding better than any other object that was stored in here. Notably, there were no cloths of any kind. [/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]The only issue was that now the air-pressure inside the safe was higher than the rest of the house, and Wokapu didn't really know how to fix that. [/color]


Edited by Emzee, Jan 19 2013 - 02:19 PM.

  • 0

FCG Devlog Entry #7Project Update

Just a heads up: cyanproductions.net will be going offline on April 17th

plb_banner_teaser.jpg
BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Sesseta Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya


#12972 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,223 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 06:54 PM

"Perhaps we should split up and cover more ground, brother? We don't need this many Toa to look into a murder scene, do we? I, for one, wouldn't mind headin' over to Bages' house and inviestigatin' that, y'know? Talkin' with the guard seems a bit dull right now." He gave a smile, acting like his advice was unbelievably obvious.

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]IC: Kethrye (In Front of the Santum) -[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]Kethrye had shrugged off the dragons's appearance almost immediately after it became clear they posed no threat to the village and its' inhabitants, for the moment at the very least. Wasn't as if he hadn't seen things equally strange anyway.[/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;] [/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]The ILF leader turned his head to face Verak. "The local guards won't take kindly to people breaking and entering into an upper-class citizen's home and then rifling thought his belongings, will they? No, I think working within the system is the best course of action." He snapped forward and strode to the Sanctum's door, pulling upon them and throwing the metal gateway open. "Speaking of which. . ." [/color][/font]

 

 

 


  • 0

#12973 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,458 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 07:32 PM

IC- Verak - Ko-Koro Sanctum

 

Verak rolled his eyes. He had forgotten he was with a group of righteous law-lovers. Of course they were going to try and get the authorities to help them. He disliked the authorities. Always so rule abiding, and stubborn and resistant to change. If Kethrye thought the guard were going to help the ILF search a rich man's house, he would be disappointed, unless he had some pretty incriminating evidence hidden under that white armor of his.

 

Verak tensed, trying to think of way to slip away- even he knew that dealing with the authorities when you were a wanted criminal was a bad idea, only ending in your imprisonment and probably execution.

 

But it was too late. The group of Toa was already surging into the Sanctum, and if Verak headed out now, he knew that it would arise more suspicion than if he just stayed in the group and hoped no one recognized him.

 

It was a challenge, he told himself. It would be fun.

 

But Verak had a bad premonition in his gut- it was such an odd feeling for him, he almost didn't recognize it.

 

But it was true. Verak was worried as he walked into the vast icy chamber.

 

Verak's feeling of worry quickly turned to one of interest- the wall of prophecy that covered the walls was broken, and cracked in places, invaluable chunks missing from the wall. The fire pit in the center of the room had been replaced by an icy coffin, likely for the deceased Turaga. Icy rows of seats had been placed around the firepit- obviously the funeral had finished pretty recently. 

 

Verak resisted the urge to knock over one of the huge lightstone torches that lit the room- being a good citizen was so annoying.

 

Instead he dutifully followed Kethrye, to wherever they were going.


  • 0

#12974 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,223 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 07:51 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]IC: Kethrye (The Sanctum) -[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]The Kethrye and the ILF stepped into the Sanctum's main chamber, and his gaze swept the room in search of the being in charge. "Translator Matoro? Hello?" [/color][/font]


Edited by Javert, Jan 19 2013 - 07:54 PM.

  • 0

#12975 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 7,370 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 08:09 PM

IC:

 

[color=rgb(0,0,205);][font="georgia, serif;"]The massive creature glittering of ice and frost snorted at his father's comment.  Under normal circumstances, he would not have even acknowladged one-who-walks, they simply had no respect for proper manners, and most didn't even have something remotely similar to true honor.  But this one spoke one of the Old Tongues, and his wings alone were reason enough to at least hear him out.  "I had not known that it was against such things for a Leader of Clans to not go where ever his wings may take him," he replied in the same language.  Unlike his father, the icy dragon's voice was liquid, noble, powerful, and had an almost musical quality to it.[/color][/font]


  • 0

dresdencodak.jpg


#12976 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

  • 11,343 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 08:46 PM

IC: Atrin

 

"You are well within your rights to be here." Atrin replied, in a tone both respectful and amused. "It is merely an unusual place for one to perch, especially for your kind."

 

"I would, however, recommend you be wary. Though they are no match for you, the villagers grow... Concerned by your presence. Your's is not a species they have encountered."


  • 0
gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#12977 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

  • 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 08:55 PM

[color=#b22222;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Aclaraung:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="georgia, serif;"]"They've seen me often enough, actually," Aclaraung said. "Or, at least, those who have been here longer than a couple months have. Also, Okav," Aclaraung said, drawing his son's attention towards him.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="georgia, serif;"]A moment later and Okav had a tail whip him across the snout-it would certainly sting for a little bit, though it would leave no lasting damage.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Don't be so arrogant," Aclaraung said, rather calmly. "Or have you forgotten all that which I taught you when you were wrong?"[/color][/font]


  • 0

#12978 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 7,370 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 09:21 PM

IC:

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]The gigantic dragon gave a low growl, his snout stinging from the blow.  It was almost comical, really, the much-larger dragon quitely taking the blow from the considerably smaller one.  Giving a look at his father, but otherwise not doing anything else, the frostic dragon.  His liquid eyes fixed themselves once again on the winged ground-walker.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"What clan are you of, winged one?" he asked.  The problem for him was that he was so tall, he couldn't help but look down upon others.[/color][/font]


  • 0

dresdencodak.jpg


#12979 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

  • 11,343 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 09:27 PM

IC: Atrin

 

"I am a Valkyr, sir." Atrin replied simply, as he heard a voice behind him. He shifted slightly, noticing the member of his race that stood on the ground nearby. His eyes narrowed for a moment, but he looked back to Okav. 


  • 0
gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#12980 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

  • 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 09:29 PM

[color=#b22222;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Aclaraung:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Actually, I think he wants to know your surname, if you have one," Aclaraung prompted Atrin. "We already knew the species-or, at least, I did. I assume my son here did." He shrugged, a slight tilt of his head to one side and back, for a dragon like him couldn't shrug like a normal biped.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Also, if there is another of your kind here, please, call him over. We could use somebody to deter that annoying Skakdi from trying to listen in on us."[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="georgia, serif;"]OOC: Make a Krayzikk pooooost Krayzikk >:C[/color][/font]


  • 0

#12981 Offline Shaquille O'Kaithas

Shaquille O'Kaithas
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,816 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 09:53 PM

IC: Arani needed no more of an invitation, her enhanced hearing picking up Aclararung's speech easily. Her wings spread wide, her black feathers propelling the valkyr to the rooftop. She landed next to Atrin. "Arani, at your service."
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock


#12982 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

  • 11,343 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 10:14 PM

IC: Krayzikk

 

There was no verbal response. Instead, the Titan shifted, disappearing for an almost indiscernible amount of time, reappearing a foot away. He turned, dropping into a defensive stance even as he drew his weapon.

 

"Have you lost your mind?"


  • 0
gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#12983 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

  • 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 10:20 PM

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Vitiate:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Stop relying on your mask so much," Vitiate growled. "It isn't healthy for a warrior to need such external aid." Vitiate held his sword at a ready position, his back hand crackling with arcs of plasma jumping between his fingers. After a moment he grinned.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]"And I do believe I lost it a long time ago," he said, even as he blasted a plasma arc at Krayzikk, the energy arcing through the air like the powerful lightning that could be expected to fall from the clouds about the mountain.[/color][/font]


  • 0

#12984 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

  • 11,343 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 10:39 PM

IC: Krayzikk

 

"Just my luck."

 

Ignoring the prior comments, the Titan sidestepped, narrowly evading the blast. His eyes regarded his opponent cautiously, waiting for his next move.


  • 0
gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#12985 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

  • 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 10:45 PM

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Vitiate:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Come now, have I not taught you to take the offensive when given the chance?" Vitiate growled. "You had an opportunity for a second to press an attack on me and yet you didn't. Come! Do not always take the defensive!"[/color][/font]


  • 0

#12986 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 10:55 PM

[color=#3399ff;]IC: Hjalmar[/color]

[color=#3399ff;]The Skakdi's already considerable grin grew to impossible proportions. Dragons first, now Valkyr! If only he could understand their blasted language. And get within proper hearing range without getting on the older dragon's bad side. He was glad he'd decided today, of all days, to try and actually sell his kill for a change.  It was an interesting coincidence. Weeks spent in the snowy drifts with no contact with civilization, and the one day he pops into town, two dragons and two Valkyr show up. He couldn't believe his luck. A true feast for the eyes.[/color]

 

[color=#3399ff;]Now if only he could do something about it![/color]


  • 0

"If you can fly, don't stop at the sky, 'cause there's footprints on the moon." - Adam Young, The Yacht Club

 

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

 

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


#12987 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

  • 11,343 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 11:06 PM

OOC: Draezeth? You weren't around for their introduction, so you wouldn't know, but no one knows about the Valkyr. They vanished before any modern species was on the island, and they haven't been seen since, discounting Anthyn. Not even their relics are well known.

 

IC: Krayzikk

 

"I would, old timer," The Titan replied with an easiness that belied his stoic composure. "Were I not hoping to avoid breaking your bones."


  • 0
gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#12988 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

  • 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 11:14 PM

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Vitiate:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#800000;][font="georgia, serif;"]"And you should well know that you aren't quite proficient enough to break my bones," the elder replied. "Not yet. Now come. Attack me."[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#b22222;]IC-Aclaraung:[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#b22222;]"Aclaraung," the elder of the two dragons replied. "Well, Arani, if you wouldn't remind he-who-smells-of-fur-and-unwashed-body over there, dressed in the rusty iron, that he should really get on to his work instead of gawking at us, I would be grateful."[/color][/font]


Edited by The Otter, Jan 19 2013 - 11:14 PM.

  • 0

#12989 Offline Shaquille O'Kaithas

Shaquille O'Kaithas
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,816 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 11:35 PM

IC: Arani nodded and made an extended jump to where Hjalmar was, switching to the Matoran tongue. "My draconic friend suggested, in less than polite terms, that you go about your business."
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock


#12990 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 7,370 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 11:37 PM

IC:

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"No, please, allow me," Said the gigantic dragon of ice, his body language showing that he was more than slightly amused with what he was about to do.  Under his scaly hide, his muscles knotted and tensed, and the dragon lowered to the frozen room of the Sanctum.  His claws clicked once against the ice, digging into it.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]With explosive power, he suddenly lept into the air, his wings fanned out as he half glided, half fell towards the Skakdi rather obviously watching them.  He landed mere bios from the being, snow being flung into the air and the ground shaking from the impact of his huge form.  Slowly rising up to his full hieght once again, the frostic dragon stared deeply into the Skakdi's eyes.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]He uttered one word in the Matoran language, it almost seeming that his bulk increased as he did so.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Go."[/color][/font]


  • 0

dresdencodak.jpg


#12991 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,829 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 19 2013 - 11:59 PM

[color=#3399ff;]IC: Hjalmar[/color]

[color=#3399ff;]The Skakdi gave the Valkyr an amused grin, "Don't have any."[/color]

 

[color=#3399ff;]A look of longing filled his eyes as he saw the icy dragon take to the sky. The impact of the landing knocked him off his feet. His seemingly permanent grin switched into a rare frown at its words, however. "I was just admiring you all!" he said, attempting to convey his wonder despite his annoyance, "Your kind is a legend, I just wanted to admire you while I still could." He rocked up to his feet, knocking snow off the furs he wore.[/color]

 

[color=#3399ff;]Yet, mentally he was wondering how well he could defend himself from this creature. He had to admit, the legends didn't say much about their powers. The Rithorak was big, bigger than a Vortixx, but the fighter practically made a living off of killing things bigger than he. And he didn't want to harm it... him, anyways. Perhaps he wasn't quite so lucky after all. But then again, not many could boast of having been this close to one either.[/color]


Edited by Marius Pontmercy, Jan 19 2013 - 11:59 PM.

  • 0

"If you can fly, don't stop at the sky, 'cause there's footprints on the moon." - Adam Young, The Yacht Club

 

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

 

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


#12992 Offline Shaquille O'Kaithas

Shaquille O'Kaithas
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,816 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 12:22 AM

IC: Arani's hand tightened, her claws digging into her palm. Oh how she wished she wasn't a pacifist. "I really suggest you go. Otherwise things decidedly against my nature will happen."
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock


#12993 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

  • 7,370 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 12:27 AM

IC:

 

[color=rgb(0,0,205);][font="georgia, serif;"]A brilliant light shined within the frozen eyes that regarded the Skakdi coldly, a primal fire that burned within their liquid depths.  His frilled head lowered slightly to eye-level with Hjalmar, the sun light gleaming off of his brilliant scales.  The wingless-one's tone was beginning to come close to insulting this one's honor, and it showed within the dragon's body language.  Even those without wings would be able to see it.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,205);][font="georgia, serif;"]The thing was, he wanted the Skakdi to stay.  He wanted him to insult his honor.  He wanted a reason to grind his body unher his claws.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,205);][font="georgia, serif;"]It was his fatal flaw, and he recognised it as such.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,205);][font="georgia, serif;"]The winged-ground-walker beside him spoke, and the frostic dragon's scales rippled with barely contained energy.[/color][/font]


  • 0

dresdencodak.jpg


#12994 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

  • 6,653 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 12:27 AM

IC: Matoro -- Nuju's Funeral -- The Sanctum

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Matoro turned to the newcomers and raised an eyebrow. He wondered what this Toa and his party ventured here for. Regardless of their purpose, Matoro did feel his spirits rise slightly. He could feel a sense of honor from this Toa.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]"Yes," the Ko-Matoran said in his iconic deep, contemplative voice, "How may I help you?"[/color]


  • 0

FCG Devlog Entry #7Project Update

Just a heads up: cyanproductions.net will be going offline on April 17th

plb_banner_teaser.jpg
BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Sesseta Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya


#12995 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,223 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 01:43 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]IC: Kethrye (The Sanctum) -[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]Kethrye nodded at his fellow Ko-Koran. His voice drifted into a more formal mode better suited for the grim subjects be was about to convey.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"Greetings, name's Kethrye, leader of the Island Liberation Front. I'm sorry if I seam overly terse, but time is not counted among our allies.  Our purpose here is twofold; One, we're here t- we're here to join you in mourning the fair Turaga's death," his voice stuttered over the words before almost instantly returning to his stoic, focused self."And to inquire onto the exact circumstances surrounding this tragedy, if that's at all possible. We hope to aid the hunt for those responsible in any way we can.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"Second, we are here on the hunt for one Ambages the Architect, who we suspect to have betrayed us, the Matoran of Mata Nui and the Great Spirit himself, and request leave to search his house for any  evidence that could aid us. If the piraka is in fact at home, then we also ask for the right to detain him for questioning. A compliment of any of the Sanctum Guard that can be mustered would also be most obliged." [/color][/font]


  • 0

#12996 Offline Jenny Quantum

Jenny Quantum
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

  • 9,185 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 05:14 AM

IC- Alyo - Ambages' apartment The response to Ambages question formed in Alyos mouth: I dont want to talk about it. The response he tried to tell himself whenever he started thinking about his gross failure to do his duty. But the words dissipated. Ambages tone was one that a father might have, hoping to know his sons pain so he might help remove it. It was not the tone of a therapist, a fake concern, but one with warmth, one that Alyo had not heard directed at him for too long. He lived a lonely life. Perhaps it was best to talk about his emotions.  Wasnt that the way to get rid of them? I felt that it was my duty to save Le-Koro, Alyo said. I felt that by being with the Cultured Gentry, I was serving my own interests. And I am. I wish I was brave enough to take up the mantle of hero like many have before me. I wish I wasnt as greedy as I was now. I wish I had taken that opportunity to really make a difference. I wish I wasnt too selfish to use my life and powers to help others. I am a Toa in body, but not in deeds.
Ic: Ambages seemed pensive about what he heard, as if digesting Alyo's confession. He swirled the remaining drink in his hands, watching without seeing the amber fire swish about within the cup. For a moment again the only speaker in the room was the crack of the fire as it fell to embers and Ambages got up from his seat to insert more fuel to the flame, and as he did so he finally spoke up. "I'm not a toa, Alyo, and it's doubtful I ever will be, but as a Matoran -- indeed, as a villager your kind are said to defend -- I can say that I don't always look to me heroes to be champions in war." He crouched and inserted a fresh pair of logs into the place and prodded them with a poker. "Often toa lose themselves in war. But while there are many threats that still prowl on this island we live in reasonable peace. The largest threats we face these days are threats within our own ranks. Toa, fallen victim of their status and powers, turning against brothers and sisters, and aliens on our shores with only their sadism remaining from whatever journey they had. And indeed, the Makuta itself has infiltrated our highest and most venerable institutions." He stood and stretched, arching his back, before setting the poker back on its golden tool rack and settling back into the chair. "Who knows, maybe a sensitive scholar or a good diplomat could have averted the destruction of the Kumu Islets or the attack on Le-Koro? Or any crisis, for that matter?" he said. "There is always room for the fighter, the champion, the captain, but we often forget that not every hero has muscles. Bravery is measures in deeds, not trophies." He looked back to Alyo and saw the brighter fire glow off of his lacquered armor in greater intensity. "I think if there's a meaning to my message, it's that you don't have to jump into a fighting frenzy in the name of helping others. You're a smart man, Alyo, everyone knows that and I can see it in your eyes even better now. You can still be a hero of your people, you just have to be different from the mould. Be a hero of the mind, not the metal; you have the heart for it. And -- hey -- maybe in the end of our good little scheme here we can make this island better, safer, and do good, and whatever it is we go it will be because you were brave and took steps to help your fellow Matoran. What you felt back in Le-Koro is a natural feeling, and while your conscience may have a hard time swallowing your apparent inaction that doesn't make what you did wrong. Good, true good, comes in many packages." Ambages smiled with genuine kindness. "Be the hero you're meant to be, not the hero you feel obligated to be."  Outside the big ice apartment, in the streets of Ko-Koro, the butler in the service of master Ambages had just finished delivering the box with the priceless Kanohi off at the bank and depositing it for safekeeping, though he never would know the contents of that container. Having completed his errand he began he walk back to the apartment, but as he came to a crux of avenues he looked back at the Sanctum. The village was filled with curious sights, legendary creatures of spirit and flesh alighting on its vaulted roofs, but to the butler they were not the attraction but a sign that beckoned him. The memorial service for Turaga Nuju was still ongoing. He decided to go and pay his respects for the late elder on a whim. Ambages was a good master, fit and able to do his own house duties and amicable enough to allow his servant a brief moment of reflection. So without purring much thought into it the butler made his way to the Sanctum. He bypassed the queer visages and the communicating strangers without the holy hall and simply walked in to appreciate the final stages of the service. He took a place in the sitting crowd and listened to the last of the speakers for the service with quiet adoration and looked sadly on the casket that contained the still Turaga in his soon-to-be sepulcher. Finally, the opportunity was presented for the people to go and lay love and flowers on the casket, and the butler found himself in line to blow a kiss to the maskless face that stared back at him from beyond the frozen lid. As he came close to his time, however, he saw a group of toa walk up to Matoro, the emcee of the service. At first they were nothing to him, but then he could hear their conversation, loud in contrast with the murmured sorrows spilled out from the mourners in line. "[color=#0000cd;]Translator Matoro? Hello?[/color]" of the toa said. "[color=#808080;]Yes? How may I help you?[/color]" Matoro replied. "[color=#0000cd;][blah] ... Second, we are here on the hunt for one Ambages the Architect, who we suspect to have betrayed us, the Matoran of Mata Nui and the Great Spirit himself, and request leave to search his house for any evidence that could aid us. If the piraka is in fact at home, then we also ask for the right to detain him for questioning. A compliment of any of the Sanctum Guard that can be mustered would also be most obliged."[/color]"A--" he almost thought aloud in disbelief before catching himself and turning it into a droning mourn: "...aaaahh...!!" Ambages!??? A piraka!?? That toa -- that NERVE!! Ambages is a good and just man, yet this toa, this piraka comes and wants to accuse him of evil? he thought to himself (thankfully). "Sir?" someone prodded behind him. He saw and realized he was holding the line up and it was in fact his turn. He took a stride forward and kissed his fingers and placed the love on the casket, though his intention wasn't to give the turaga his respects anymore. Part of him wanted to linger and listen to the rest of the conversation, but he reluctantly turned about and left the Sanctum to give this important information to his master. Ambages will be thankful for my sidestep from duty, he thought. This may very well save his good owner's life. Struggling to remain composed and stable in stride he walked directly back to Ambages' apartment and let himself back in quietly. He stood in the foyer with complete patience, waiting for the meeting he was told to expect to subside to share the intelligence.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen, Jan 20 2013 - 07:06 AM.

  • 0

"Why should I be content looking down on the treetops when I desire to touch the stars?"

 

"You speak of the realm of kings."

"No – I speak of the realm of gods."

 

- The BZPRPG -

 

|| BZPRPG Profiles || BZPRPG Rules and Index || Pictures Topic || NM Q&A ||

 


#12997 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 08:33 AM

IC Thliveros"... Yeah," Thliveros thought, raising an eyebrow. The dragons sitting on the roof were bad enough, now two angels had joined them, and to make things worse, big dragon and she-angel had decided to pick a fight with moron-skakdi over there. Staying where he was, Thliveros loudly cleared his throat.
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#12998 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

  • 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 11:48 AM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#b22222;]IC-Aclaraung:[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#b22222;]"Quiet, cripple," Aclaraung growled to Thliveros. "You have no place in this, unless you have a wish to draw attention to yourself. And believe me, that is not a good idea."[/color][/font]


  • 0

#12999 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,458 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 03:15 PM

IC- Alyo - Ambages' apartment
 
Alyo seized onto Ambages’ words and held them close. Yes, he was still a hero. Yes, he was helping the island by ridding Makuta’s influence from evil institutions- he was using his mind to help save Mata-Nui, not his body. Alyo’s conscience was wrong. Ambages was right. Not all heroes were mindless fighters. 
 
He was still a hero. He was ridding the island of corruption.
 
Any matoran can do that- Toa are the ones gifted with special abilities, his conscience tried tell him, but Alyo wasn’t listening. He was holding tight to Ambages' words, repeating them in his head, as if the more he thought about them the truer they became. 
 
Deep down, Alyo knew he was not convinced by Ambages words. Deep down, his Toa driven sense of duty could not be persuaded. But Alyo wasn’t listening to that part of him. He was being willfully ignorant of his true feelings, deluding himself into thinking he believed something he didn’t. If you were good enough at lying to yourself, eventually the lie becomes truth. Besides, Ambages’ speech was not hard to believe- that sort of logic that could easily convince you.
 
Be the hero you're meant to be, not the hero you feel obligated to be. 
 
Alyo gave a halfhearted smile at Ambages. “Thank you for your advice. Your words mean a lot to me, friend.” 
 
This time, Alyo used the word honestly. Even though Alyo didn’t know Ambages very well, he thought of him that way now. He trusted him.
 
The toa took a beat, then continued, straightening up in his chair. “I will do my best to do my Duty here, and stop Makuta’s corruption. I must thank you again for letting me be part of this noble venture. I will do all I can to find evidence of the elder’s dark pact.”

  • 0

#13000 Offline Jenny Quantum

Jenny Quantum
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

  • 9,185 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 20 2013 - 05:03 PM

Ic: Gooooood! Ambages thought contentedly. Very good.

 

"It's been a pleasure, Toa Alyo, and I look forward to seeing what the next days bring," he saluted as he got up and extended his hand. "I'll send you any information I can dig up that could help us in this case. With some foresight I think we can do this without issue. And of course, Mata Nui be with you." He smiled congenially as he led Alyo to the foyer and opened the door, bidding his warmest regards to the toa as he closed the door after him.

 

Alyo may have been an intelligent man, but he was also prone to the same weaknesses any normal man would have. He was eager for more, greedy for power and maybe even money. It led him to be stoic in Le-Koro and made him the way he was even there. And while the promise of being more powerful for working with Ambages on this special project may have made him wary at first, the second attack Ambages staged speared him deep into the psychological armor he had, compromising him. Suddenly, his distrust of Ambages was withered away, replaced with genuine faith in the matoran's good intentions. Alyo would be perfect for the plot, an innocent sacrifice to die before Ambages' foot to be a stepping stone for a greater position.

 

He looked about and found his loyal butler standing patiently but with a face of consternation. "Mas'r, Ah have sumthin' rathah import to say."

 

"Indeed?" he said, intrigued but still thinking of the conversation with Alyo.

 

"Yea, mas'r! Come, auay from the doors, away frum pryin' ears." Now Ambages was devoting his full attention to his servant. No time before was there this level of urgency and worry coming from the good man. Whatever sparked this in him must have been grave indeed. Ambages followed him for once and waited for him to speak. "Mas'r, there a man, a group of toa, who I heard in the Sanctum. I went there ta pay mah respects for Nuju, see, and when Ah stood in line to kiss that there casket I heard these men talkin' to Matoro."

 

"What did they say?" Ambages asked, interested but still not concerned.

 

"They called ya a piraka!" the servant exclaimed. "They accus'd ya of betrayin' de Matoran an' the Great Spirit! Dey want to search this place an' maybe even arrest ya!"

 

"Then this is grave news indeed," Ambages surmised, "and requires immediate action."

 

"Ya-- ya didn't actually do all dat, didja?" the servant asked, eyes wide.

 

"No... I didn't," Ambages denied, "but you have to understand the sort of people these are." He had a good hunch they were representatives from the ILS, likely seeking retribution against him for the destruction of Pala-Koro. But while they rightfully were casting blame in his direction, they could not possibly have anything amounting to evidence of his crimes, or else they wouldn't have gone to Matoro to seek permission to search his home. No, they were swimming in misinformation, trying to reach a goal they could never as much as glimpse as a mirage. "They are desperate and will take anything that could possibly amount to the vaguest of evidence to hold me accountable for their fabricated crimes. And for that, we must take care to release the possessions they will consider useful for them."

 

The servant nodded, loyal and understanding. "What then?"

 

"I have nothing to fear and neither do you. We'll wait for them and let them search. But first we must act quickly. Send a dove to headmaster Kaccio, tell him I need something taken to the school right this instance. I'll put the things away. Go now!"

 

"Yes mas'r!"

 

Ambages moved quickly from the living room to his study, the only room he held the objects relative to the Pyramid Plan. He believed he'd planned for an eventuality such as this, having kept an iron chest here just for such an event. He effortlessly pulled it out from under his desk and opened it up. Turning his eyes to the matrix, he chess table, and the drawer that kept the contracts he gilded for the plan. With haste but care he placed the objects into the chest neatly, placing the paper contracts on top of the chess table. He reverently disassembled the matrix, an intricate layout of the interactions and deaths of everyone involved with the master plot, and placed it in, too. With a great measure of relief he was thankful he sent all the dossiers of the people on Mata Nui to the school already, kept safe under the watchful eye of Kaccio in the new library he had made.

 

Sighing at the contents of the chest, he gently closed the lid and sealed it with a lock. With a little struggle he tugged the box away from the study and locked the door after himself as he left it as was his custom. Placing the box at the rear entrance of his home, he would just wait for Kaccio now. The headmaster was never late, and he prayed to himself that this would not be an exceptional occasion.


  • 0

"Why should I be content looking down on the treetops when I desire to touch the stars?"

 

"You speak of the realm of kings."

"No – I speak of the realm of gods."

 

- The BZPRPG -

 

|| BZPRPG Profiles || BZPRPG Rules and Index || Pictures Topic || NM Q&A ||

 





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users