Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC- Alyo - Ko-Koro

Alyo left Ambages’ apartment with a smile on his Kanohi, still convincing himself that he was doing the right thing by helping Ambages get a high ranking position in the Gentry. Besides, he had made himself a new friend and ally, and given his life a positive purpose once again. He hadn’t felt this good since he had become a Toa all those years ago in Ta-Koro.
He was helping the island by ridding Makuta’s influence from one little facet of life. It felt great. He pushed through the snow covered streets, taking in a deep breath of fresh air, reveling in his new goals.
OOC
Interaction, anyone?

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: Wait, how could Alyo have become a Toa years ago if it was on Mata Nui? :blink:

IC: Hjalmar

He'd been hoping the red dragon would intervene or something like that. No such luck. He rolled his eyes, not bothering to show the dragon the respect he'd held for him before. "Fine," he growled, "But just because someone could get hurt."

He wanted to stay and call them out on their impatience almost as much as he wanted to take a stab at fighting a Rithorak, but he knew when the situation wasn't in his favor. Not only was he badly outnumbered, but the aggressive and stuck-up one was an ice type so his element wouldn't help much, and they were in town and he didn't want to damage it any more than it already had been.

With that, he turned and stormed off, though he planned on finding some vantage point elsewhere to watch from a less... irritating distance. The edge of town, maybe, so if the icy one wanted to pick a fight, they could do it out in the open.

Edited by Marius Pontmercy

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: I'd like to note now that most wouldn't even have the slightest idea what a Rithorak was, instead being refered to just "dragons". Let alone any type of history or information on their abilities.

IC:

The massive Rithorak of Ice grunted in reply, watching the Skakdi leave almost sadly. While he almost certainly would have attacked for the being's last movement, there was no honor in attacking one from behind. The frostic creature craned his neck around, his liquid ice eyes momentarily focusing on the Valkyr beside his gigantic frame, a flicker of humor within their crystalline depths. With little effort, his powerful legs kaunched his bulk once again into the air, ice-blue wings outstretched to catch the biting wind as he shot back up to the roof of the Sanctum.

His serrated claws dug into the frozen roof as he landed somewhat heavily back onto the roof.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC

The great spirit has been making lots of matoran into heroes since the toa mata disappeared over a hundred years ago. Alyo got his Toa stone only a couple months after the Mata failed.

By the way, I hope you don't mind Hjalmar meeting Alyo.

IC- Alyo - Ko-Koro

Alyo walked around the side of a snow-covered ice hut a little too quickly, almost colliding with a brutish Skakdi walking the other way. He stumbled back to avoid the impact, sending little puffs of snow into the air.

"So sorry!" he exclaimed. "I didn't see you there." He usually was a careful person, and didn't want to anger this Skakdi.

OOC: Oh, I didn't know it happened to long ago!

OOC: But he's a NOOOOOOOORD! :P You said they were legendary beings, though, so I figure the legends still lived on. Also, ignore any previous implications that Hjalmar knew what Valkyr were.

The Skakdi muttered, "Don't worry about it." Then he noticed the Toa's coloration, "Toa of Fire, eh? A bit far from home, aren't you?"

He wanted to get to a high vantage point quickly, but he figured the legendary beings wouldn't be moving anytime soon.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Aclaraung:

"I will not deny that his refusal to leave in full, as I had thought I made blatantly known, could easily be construed as a wish for a fight," Aclaraung said, again shrugging. "Though I do believe that Okav here doesn't need to be snacking so early in the day."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC- Alyo - Ko-Koro

Alyo was immediately reassured by the Skakdi's calm demeanor. He wasn't one of those crazy ones, angered at anything.

"Oh, no. I live here. Successful businessman, actually. I'm actually a member of the Cultured Gentry, if you know what that is." And planning to overthrow one of it's elders, he thought, deciding it best not to say that part out loud.

But the Skakdi seemed most focused behind him. Alyo followed the Skakdi's gaze back across the village, to the huge domed building of the sanctum, where the dragons (and did those Toa have wings?) climbed and conversed.

He gaped. Dragons? Angels? What was going on over there, and why wasn't the guard stopping it? It was impossible. Ancient creatures did not spend time in populated centers, the belonged in the tall, distant mountains. Not here, for everyone to see. He lapsed into silence, staring open mouthed at the ancient, regal creatures.

OOC: Why does everyone hate Hjalmar? :crying: (Except Alyo. Alyo's a bro.)

The Skakdi grunted as he followed the Toa's stare, "I wouldn't get any closer to those. The big one's cranky today. Tried to pick a fight with me just for watching." His grin returned, "I'd have indulged him if the others hadn't pitched in. And if he weren't in the middle of the town." Getting back on topic, he shrugged, "Sorry, don't know about any Gentry. I'm not from around here."

Edited by Marius Pontmercy

BZPRPG Profiles

IC- Alyo - Ko-Koro

"Oh, the Gentry?" Alyo said, wrenching his eyes away from the ancient, apparently grump beings. "The Cultured Gentry is a group of rich socialites that use their profit to help fellow businessmen. We help to stimulate the economy, basically, and do things like hold a charity concert to raise profits for Le-Koro. Did you hear of the Windrider's concert? We set that up."

IC: Thliveros

Thliveros, noticing the approaching toa of magnetism in his peripheral vision, put an arm up. "I wouldn't suggest that," he said firmly. "They seem to be a bit grumpy; they're not in the mood for outsiders. Which makes one wonder why they chose a public place for their choice of rest..."

IC-Aclaraung:

"The cripple speaks the truth," Aclaraung growled, again speaking the language of the Matoran. "And stalking towards my son in the manner that you seem to be doing will do little but lead to you becoming a snack. So, if you would please leave, I would not mind. Also..." Aclaraung swung his head around, glaring down at Thliveros.

"Your kind discusses important matters in public places," the elder being said, "And none of you even lift an eyebrow. We aren't truly discussing much of import, but we prefer it to be between ourselves and ourselves alone. What right do you think you have to question our reasons for being here?"

profiles i guess

IC Thliveros"One: your species aren't an everyday sight to the local residents. I can attest to that myself; got a lot of strange looks from the villagers during my first days on the island." Thlvieros's memories flashed back to the time he joined up; everybody was going like "Four arms?!" whenever he showed up. "Second of all: on a rooftop? Especially the rooftop of a very important building that has a funeral going on inside?""Speaking of which, I probably should be gong back in there; Matoro might start to notice my absence." With that, Thliveros began to walk back into the Sanctum, in case he was needed.

IC: Argentum

In response to Aclaurung, Argentum almost laughed.

"We aren't questioning you're authority. We're just saying that the chances of you freaking out half the village is high. As for the funeral....it's just a pure lack of respect. I can't stop you from talking - yet - and I don't have any want to."

He turned to the Dragon of Ice.

"And this mighty legend....I'm just curious."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: You people all seem to forget that Aclaraung actually was a rather common sight around the villages not too long ago.

IC-Aclaraung:

"I do not see frightened villagers running in the streets, likely because they recognize me, and as for your dead elder, our respects will be shown, do not worry; however, we will not show them in the way you wish us too, and if you would prefer that we leave this place, where two of our number have their habitation, you are sorely mistaken," the elder being growled.

"As well, you seem to assume something: I was not speaking of questioning one's authority mere moments ago." Finally he turned to look upon Argentum.

"Though if you wish to test my authority, know that I will not refuse."

profiles i guess

OOC: My character wouldn't know.

IC: Argentum

"I don't prefer you guys to leave. I don't mind you. As I've said I'm here to watch. Learn, I guess. But..should you decide to test me....go right ahead. And as for me testing you? Hmm.....nah. You don't seem to be stabbing anyone yet."

What's with myths and annoying people?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: The Harbinger

The Skakdi known as the Harbinger reached the top of a large ice ridge, looking down into the valley below. There were beings in the distance, small like ants. And they were ants, in the eyes of the Harbinger. He lifted his hammer from where he had rested it in the snow and let out a deafening roar.

"I AM THE HARBINGER OF YOUR ANNIHILATION!" he bellowed, leaping off the cliff to the tundra below.

OOC: The Harbinger is open for interaction. Anybody willing to face this beast in battle, step forward now!

IC-Aclaraung:

"Oh, not another one..." Aclaraung turned, looking to the Skakdi who was now falling through the air towards them. His draconic eyes held a slight amount of curiosity as they watched him, before he shrugged, turning back to the others.

"With any luck," he said, reverting to the older, more unknown language that the Valkyr had been using, "He'll die upon landing."

profiles i guess

IC:

The gigantic creature of frost glanced over to the Skakdi, quite unamused with all of this. "One can only hope," he commented dryly in the same language, his eyes of liquid ice following the Skakdi's fall boredly.

The smaller Ones-With-Wings were far more interesting to him than those without.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Pretty much, yes. Well, Aclaraung and Okav are. The other two beside them are Valkyr.

IC-Aclaraung:

Aclaraung sat placidly as impact vision bounced off of the portions of the roof next to him, even as the Skakdi ran through the streets to catch up to them. He tilted his head in curiosity again, before he chuckled slightly.

"Okav," he growled, catching his son's attention.

"Squish."

profiles i guess

IC: Atrin

"I am sick of this."

With a grace unmatched by any other creature upon the island, Atrin sprang into action. He moved in front of the others, his Hau catching the bursts of Impact Vision. At the same time, he drew his Kanoka launcher, aiming, and firing a Weakness disk toward the Harbringer.

The shot fired, he put the launcher back on his back, and drew one of his swords."Stand down. Or fall. I truly care not which."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

The massive dragon pulled itself to its entire impressive height, wings flaring out as he prepared to quickly end the annoying Skakdi. A burst of impact vision struck his glittering scaled armor. The energy merely reflected off its durable surface, leaving no sign that it had actually hit. His muscles knotted under his armored hide, tensing as he moved to simply leap onto the being.

"With pleasure."

The gigantic creature wasted no time with words or threats as the Valkyr did, already leaping into the air, serrated claws primed to cut into the Skakdi as he fell downwards onto him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Atrin

But drawing back a hammer after the first swing is not as fast as it needed to be.

While his foe drew back for the second swing, Atrin gripped his second sword and drew, slashing up and across the chest of his foe at the same time. Without pausing to wait and see if his first attack landed, the Valkyr launched into a devastating series of attacks with both weapons.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: The Harbinger

The Skakdi felt metal cut into his chest, but the wound was not bad enough to slow him. He easily dodged each of the Toa's attacks and raised his hammer again, ready to swing.

But before he did, a Toa appeared from nowhere. Her small dagger looked useless compared to his hammer, and he slammed it across her face. He mask of quick travel fell to the ground in pieces, and she laughed, replacing it with a modified Pakari. Pointing the dagger at his chest, she used her power to change it, and soon a long spear of steel was in his chest, extending far behind him and piercing a tree. The metal quickly retracted, and the Skakdi fell, dead on the ground.

IC: Aria

Aria, Toa of Iron, allowed her long sword to return to its orginal form as a dagger. She adjusted her Pakari, glad to have her original mask back.

"Well, that was easier than expected." she turned to the Toa who had previously been fighting her target. "Thanks for distracting him. I've been hunting that thing for weeks." she said. Then she looked down at the shattered mask.

"Shame. He really wanted that one back. Oh well." she said.

OOC: I'm so sorry, guys, but I just got really tired of having a Skakdi. I thought he was cool at first, but having so few useful abilities was just too much trouble, so yeah. Assassinated!

IC:

The massive dragon altered his path slightly with subtle movements of his wings, landing in the snow next to Atrin and the Toa that had just denied him a kill. He was not pleased at that, but he could not kill. A plume of snow was kicked up by his landing, and he turned slightly to regard the only flatwalker now present. His crystalline eyes narrowed, and his maw opened slightly as a low growl vibreated from deep within his large chest.

Muscles ripped under his hide, and the Rithorak of Ice's claws dug into the icy ground. He ignored what the small flatwalker had said, not wanting any more annoyances around.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -