Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
13844 replies to this topic

#13041 Offline MjolnirInTheFridge

MjolnirInTheFridge
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 510 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 02:18 AM

IC: Aria

 

Aria stared directly into the eyes of the growling behemoth.

 

"Well, rawr to you to. Look, if I'm not wanted, just say so. My job was to take out the crazy Skakdi, and I did. No reason to stay." she said, and let the power of her Pakari flow through her. She wasn't looking for a fight, but she'd be more than happy to provide one.

 

 

OOC: Signing off for the night. See you all tomorrow.


Edited by The Pale Rider, Jan 21 2013 - 02:32 AM.

  • 0

If my RPG happens to win, I am seeking as many as five other users to be guest Admins,

and eventually take up the mantle of Toa Magna. PM me if you're interested!

 

I am Battling Makuta! Take that, Makuta!

BZPRPG Profiles

 

sky-fallicon.png

Please vote for my RPG! 


#13042 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 02:36 AM

IC:

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]A glint formed within the the massive creature's eyes of ice, one of primal and ancient origins.  His armored hide shimmered, painting the ground with patches of white and blue as the frostic dragon crouched low towards the ground.  Even now, with his body almost touching the snow beneath him, he was still slightly taller than the Toa before him.  He was more than happy to obey the command given by Aclaraung, if only because he was going to anyway.  Still, as per honor, a chance had to be given for one too walk away with their current honor.  But only one chance.  After that, there was nothing stopping him from ripping apart those that insulted him.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,205);]"Go," he said in the tuneless language of the flatwalkers, his voice surprisingly smooth and musical for one as large as he was.[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#13043 Offline MjolnirInTheFridge

MjolnirInTheFridge
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 510 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 02:53 AM

OOC: I know I said I was signing off, but I thought I'd take one more look.

 

IC: Aria

 

Aria smiled.

 

"Oh, aren't you sweet, letting me go so easliy. You sure you don't want a little taste of my power?" she said, knowing the beast was this close to attacking her. She wanted to test her strength on something bigger than her, and what better time than the present?

 

 

OOC: Okay, now I'm really going.


  • 0

If my RPG happens to win, I am seeking as many as five other users to be guest Admins,

and eventually take up the mantle of Toa Magna. PM me if you're interested!

 

I am Battling Makuta! Take that, Makuta!

BZPRPG Profiles

 

sky-fallicon.png

Please vote for my RPG! 


#13044 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 03:46 AM

OOC: Not really that big, Rithorak are about the size of Vortixx - although Wingspan and body width probably adds size. This one is a bit larger than average.

 

IC: [color=#696969;]Argentum[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Watch and learn, that's all he really did. So far, he'd seen a crazy Skakdi fall to his death, live through it, then get instantly killed.[/color]

 

 

[color=#696969;]If one could go around killing the manifestation of 'Stupid' so they would never exist again, Argentum would. But as it turns out, not only was that not possible, it was also illegal. Which was kind of sad.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Argentum paid no heed to Aclauraung's saying. He wouldn't talk, but neither would he leave. Fascination was part of it. The high from the slight adrenaline rush was the other.[/color]


  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#13045 Offline Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 757 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 10:22 AM

I.C. [color=rgb(0,100,0);]Vompran seemed to be embarrassed about being in public in his current condition. He was missing an arm, and half of his leg in front of the leader of Ko-Koro. He turned sideways a bit, hiding his absence of an arm. Turmoil was going through his head, but he seemed to feel a little more peaceful after hearing Matoro's calm voice. Only a little.[/color]


  • 0

elementalussal.png


#13046 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 11:10 AM

OOC: Not really that big, Rithorak are about the size of Vortixx - although Wingspan and body width probably adds size. This one is a bit larger than average.

 

OOC: The size of a Vortixx (which are quite taller than Toa)...

 

At the shoulder, and that's just average.  These guys are large enough for their sheer size to count as a separate "power" when I created the species.

 

IC:

 

[color=rgb(0,0,205);][font="georgia, serif;"]"Goooood..." he said, the musical tone as he drew out the word.  He felt his heart rate jump, the rush of the hunt flowing through him, making his frosty scales rippled along his muscled form.  He had been hoping, dreaming that the flatwalker would refuse to back down from the challange they presented.  She had accepted, and there was no honor code stopping the High Ancient One from crushing the Toa completely.  Now, he was free to attack as he saw fit, untill she backed down or was killed.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,205);][font="georgia, serif;"]His serrated claws dug into the snow, and he braced his hind limbs while folding his wings tightly against his back.  As it was, it looked like he was going to simply jump onto the being.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,205);][font="georgia, serif;"]That is, untill his spiked tail whipped around at extreme speeds, aiming to strike Aria from behind as she prepared to defend herself against his leap.[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#13047 Offline MjolnirInTheFridge

MjolnirInTheFridge
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 510 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 12:07 PM

IC: AriaAria was prepared for the leap, and almost failed to notice the tail behind her. Just in time she activated her mask, filling her body with strength and bracing herself. The tail struck her hard, but her arms wrapped around it, tugging hard as she tried to swing the beast around.OOC: keep in mind that she's a Toa of Iron, who are naturally the strongest. Add to that a Pakari and she's a force to be reckoned with.
  • 0

If my RPG happens to win, I am seeking as many as five other users to be guest Admins,

and eventually take up the mantle of Toa Magna. PM me if you're interested!

 

I am Battling Makuta! Take that, Makuta!

BZPRPG Profiles

 

sky-fallicon.png

Please vote for my RPG! 


#13048 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 12:38 PM

[color=#0099ff;]IC: Hjalmar[/color]

[color=#0099ff;]The Skakdi growled at the display, reciting a long stream of expletives and insults through his brain, growing increasingly annoyed. Abandoning Alyo, he scaled a building and perched himself on top of it, trying to see what was going on. "Move away from the town, morons," he muttered, "It's already been damaged enough without you throwing attacks around..."[/color]


  • 0
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy
 
Dear everyone who feels proud to be an American:
Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

 

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

 

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


#13049 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,423 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 12:48 PM

OOC: Except...Toa of -Stone- Are naturally the strongest. Not Iron. Fe-Toa have greater endurance, Po-Toa have greater natural strength.

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#b22222;]IC-Aclaraung:[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#b22222;]"I tire of this," Aclaraung growled, in the flatwalker's tongue, and at that moment, the few people around would realize just how old and powerful this seemingly small dragon would be. He jumped from the top of the Sanctum, putting one hand down on Okav's tail, holding it in place. A short tug and it was pulled from the shocked hands of Aria, who at the moment couldn't help but look to the regal, golden-scaled Dragon next to her.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#b22222;]A small gesture and Okav stepped back, in fast obedience, as Aclaraung lowered his head to glare at Aria. Hot breath escaped from his nostrils, carrying the hint of something more...an angry fire, just ready to burst itself out. His eyes were smoldering, glowing like the lava within Mangai volcano, and his voice, when he spoke, carried with it the slow, soft, beautiful, and yet inherently dangerous heat of magma, bubbling within its own little pocket in the ground, but just ready to burst out and destroy all in its path.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#b22222;]If Aria would be perceptive enough to notice this, then Aclaraung would hold the slightest, barest amount of respect for her, though it was still far less than he even felt for Argentum behind him. And he doubted that she would-a flatwalker like her had no ideas of how easily the tempers and emotions of a dragon, especially an old one such as him, could flare up.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#b22222;]"Go," he commanded, and it seemed that the last few restraints within the angry volcano that was his body, his mind, were being broken as he spoke. "Leave us. Go back to your employer, for we have no wish to have you here. We do not want a belligerent fool with an overinflated view of their own prowess, their might and skill-that is why we attacked that Skakdi in the first place. And you are merely following in his same path."[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#b22222;]He lowered his head and stance more, such that Aria could look him more easily in the eye, and he her. And that posture he took made all too evident his intentions as to what would happen if she did not leave; crouching like a tiger in the forest, his claws outstretched, sharp scales bristling, weapons in their own right. As Okav and the Valkyr looked on, those with more experience with him than these flatwalkers, they would see a true master of the hunt, and they would see that the invisible ropes binding him had very nearly been cut loose.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#b22222;]"If you value your life, and that of your employer, and any connected to him, leave."[/color][/font]


Edited by The Otter, Jan 21 2013 - 12:49 PM.

  • 0

#13050 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 01:27 PM

[color=#0099ff;]IC: Hjalmar[/color]

[color=#0099ff;]The Skakdi's grin took on a satisfied smug tinge. The battle was over already. He wondered if he ought to just head back home now. He could stare all he wanted (provided they didn't see him), but they were quite literally racist towards wingless beings. There was no way he would be getting anything out of this encounter.[/color]

 

[color=#0099ff;]But if he was honest with himself, he had to admit he'd love to have a go at one of them. It wasn't their fault they knew nothing about a species that went into seclusion hundreds of thousands of years before! You'd think someone would enjoy being admired by 'inferior' beings. And by the gods he'd have been born with wings if he'd had a choice! [/color]

 

[color=#0099ff;]He was just working himself up thinking about it, though. Sighing, but not losing his grin, he climbed back down.[/color]


Edited by Marius Pontmercy, Jan 21 2013 - 01:28 PM.

  • 0
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy
 
Dear everyone who feels proud to be an American:
Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

 

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

 

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


#13051 Offline Dapper-San

Dapper-San
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 435 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 02:35 PM

[IC] Ah, done. Petorgas thought. He had assembled his tent, set up his insulated sleeping bag, and had a clothesline from one wall of the niche to another. He didn't even bother setting up a campfire- it would surely cause portions of his temporary abode to melt. He had packed firewood, though- it would be helpful in Po- and Ga-Wahi. He then had breakfast. His morning meal of choice was simply a wheel of cheese, not sliced, and with a cooked sausage link. Hmm.. Sausage is always better when heated. I doubt very seriously there is a fire elemental in Ko-Wahi, though. Petorgas mused. He then had a sort of epiphany. A Skadi! A Skadi can heat my meal!


  • 0

Gatekeeper42.png

Look at me, much gamer, so PlayStation, very achieve


#13052 Offline MjolnirInTheFridge

MjolnirInTheFridge
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 510 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 03:33 PM

OOC: Oh...right...darn...

 

IC: Aria

 

Aria was amazed by the sight of the creature before her. He was amazing, older than anything she had seen before. This was a fight she knew she couldn't win. Grabbing her dagger, she pointed it at a conveniently placed tree at the top of a cliff nearby. Using her elemental power, she extended her blade until it pierced the wood.

 

"Bye bye, boys." she said, winking as her blade retracted, pulling her away.

 

Aria out.


  • 0

If my RPG happens to win, I am seeking as many as five other users to be guest Admins,

and eventually take up the mantle of Toa Magna. PM me if you're interested!

 

I am Battling Makuta! Take that, Makuta!

BZPRPG Profiles

 

sky-fallicon.png

Please vote for my RPG! 


#13053 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 21 2013 - 04:39 PM

IC: Arani was watching. First the fight with the "Harbinger" then the one with Aria. During all of this, her hand was clenched on the rapier at her hip, but it never left its sheath. The dragons and her fellow valkyr had things under control- at least enough to avoid her intervention.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#13054 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 12:19 AM

IC: [color=#696969;]Argentum[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Valkyr and Dragons. Not everyday there was a convention of myths, legends and crazy blood relations. Argentum wanted to observe, and he was lucky he could.[/color]


  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#13055 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 12:54 AM

:kaukau: [color=#00ff00;]IC: (Laryn, in the Sanctum with Kethrye & Matoro)[/color]

 

Laryn hadn't said a word since Kethrye mentioned the death of the Turaga.  He never knew the wisemen personally, although in his time on Mata Nui he knew that these particular Turaga were a staple in their society in multiple ways, going beyond just the pillars of emotional importance.  They were like the affectionate Turaga of other islands, but hyperbolic in their significance, and their death meant something unspeakable.  Laryn had seen death before - heck, he had to - but it was always something people recovered from, a tragedy where people did some soul searching until they completed their round in the grief cycle.  This was different.  It was dark, and it changed history.  Grief was like fear, but this was fear, a sense that all security had been ripped away, and it was more than the island just losing a piece of its identity.

 

So he said nothing.  He didn't really know what to say.  He had been silent all the way up to the Sanctum, which was extremely uncharacteristic of him, but it was his best way to convey respect, especially in the presence of a Toa of Ice.

 

Matoro spoke, and Kethrye answered.  Kethrye stated his purposes for being there, among them the search for a person called Ambages.  He didn't know what to think of that, since he wasn't familiar with this person, but he knew a few things about Nuju and he wished to take this one moment to pay his respects, so he got on one knee.

 

"I'm deeply sorry to here about Nuju's death.  I only just arrived to this island and I never knew him, but for my first year here to be baptised in tragedy...I feel a deeper obligation to dedicate myself to my Duty than I can ever express."

 

24601


  • 0

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles


#13056 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 01:25 PM

IC:

 

At the edge of the funeral, a dark cluster existed. A group of Toa, all darkly colored, looking out of place amidst the white colors and brighter hues that dominated the room. But even amidst those, one stood out. Armored even more darker than the others, this being was more Rahi than Toa, more beast than man. 

 

He didn't belong there, and every click of his claws on the ground as he shifted reminded him of that. He was out of place in every way, in color, in appearance, and in emotion. Most of these beings were deep in mourning, and almost all at least saddened by the news. Tears were easily visible, even amongst those who normally hid their emotions.

 

It was.... A complex situation, in Ravage's eyes. 

 

He wasn't sad. No, he didn't have to make any effort to keep a calm demeanor, because there was nothing to hide. Sadness wasn't something that came easily to him, nor was it a reaction he was used to. He respected the Turaga. That was something he was sure of. The old man had been a solid leader, no matter what times his village came upon. Even when he had been kidnapped, his body latched upon by the son of his worst foe, he remained strong. And by all counts, the few there were, he faced his death as strongly as he had lived. That was something he could respect.

 

But he didn't feel grief. No, grief required some sort of connection to the deceased. Some sort of relationship, some kind of emotional reaction before death. The people here all knew Nuju, either personally or as the father of the village. He had been important to all of them.

 

He hadn't been important to the Rahi-Toa. He had been a far off figure, important only in the effect he had on the island, and even then his importance was minimal.

 

But it was confusing. Despite the nearly complete lack of care he felt at the scene, he felt a twinge of... Something. The closest name he could put to it was regret. He wasn't really sure why... Perhaps his regret lay in what Nuju stood for. With Nuju and the others gone, the island would be plunged into chaos, and the villages would start to lose hope. The forces of darkness would start to encroach. All stability the island once had would quickly vanish.

 

But... That didn't quite seem to be the answer. Ravage frowned, an unusual expression for his face. What was it?


  • 0

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

 

 

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#13057 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,676 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 02:31 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Darien - Ko-Koro Game Hall -[/color]
 
[color=#000080;]Darien hadn't really meant to use his Calix, though it was one of those masks that was always on, as it was a mask than increased reaction times, it wasn't something he could really help. He didn't want to see like he was trying to cheat or anything, it was just a game after all. [/color]
 
[color=#000080;]He was thinking so much about this that he lost focus and as Wokiya shot the ball at high speed down toward the goal and his men. If he had been paying slightly better attention, he probably would have been able to block it. However he noticed a second to late, and even though the Calix allowed nearly impossible feats, it still couldn't let you do the impossible. [/color]
 
[color=#000080;]The Matoran team scored the first point. [/color]
 
[color=#000080;]Darien looked at Visenya almost apologetically. "Sorry, I faltered there for a second. Good shot Wokiya." [/color]
 
 
 

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#13058 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

  • 6,733 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 08:02 PM

IC: Matoro – Nuju’s Funeral – Sanctum

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Matoro’s eyes widened at the requests that this ILF member brought forth. Ambages was among the most influential of citizens. If the Cultured Gentry found out that one of their own was being wrongfully searched, it would reflect very badly on the former Translator.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]On the contrary though, the ILF was the most formidable and honorable force for good on Mata Nui. And they were here to help him inquire on the possible culprit for Nuju’s murder.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Matoro shook his head. “What you ask is no small request. The Cultured Gentry have a lot of political power in this village and they will not like one of their own being searched without good cause. Follow me to the Sanctum Guard HQ, and we can exchange for information there”[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Matoro nodded politely to Kethyre as well as Matoro’s personal staff, who now had the responsibility of continuing and finishing this funeral (Matoro presumed that it would be over by the time he returned from the Sanctum Guard HQ). After that, the stoic Matoran walked along the west wall of the chamber, past the stone aisles and out the front entrance. Matoro, Kethyre, Vompran, Laryn, and whoever else was in their party walked out of the Sanctum and towards the headquarters that rested in the southwest in a more mountainous terrain.[/color]

 

Matoro – Ko-Koro

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]As the group walked, Matoro used this time to get the full story.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]“I know what happened to the Island Liberation Front, and I know that Ambages is an architect that I presume was involved in redesigning your fortress? It’s convenient I s’pose, but is there anything more solid that you can tell me?”[/color]

 

IC: Wokiya & Lekori – Ko-Koro Game Hall

 

[color=#008000;]Lekori grinned ravenously, “H-ha! First blood!”[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]The ball was placed in the center of the table, and within a second, it was whizzing around once more, bouncing off the sides of the tables and being propelled in all directions by the men that Wokiya and Visenya controlled.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]The first draw must’ve gotten Visenya more into the game, as Wokiya noticed her shots becoming more precise and forceful. Lekori still gripped the rods controlling the goalies and had his eyes track the ball intently, as if he was atop a Gukko trailing a Nui Rama. Once again, he could see the ball whirling towards his endzone. Wokiya tried to move in for the block, but her hands were a mite too slow, and the ball cleanly rolled past both of her rows of men. It now depended on Lekori, and it only had a fraction of a fraction of a second to think and move his row of goalies.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]Lekori, sweat beading on his forehead, moved his row to the left and to stop the ball in its tracks.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]Once again, there was a clink; one of Lekori’s goalie men blocked the ball again. He then turned the goalie man back and shot it forward across the table. [/color]


  • 0

FCG Devlog Entry #7: Project Update

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Sesseta Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya Catarix


#13059 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

  • 9,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 08:50 PM

Ic: A dismayed pout expressed itself on her features even as the ball hopelessly sank into her side's goal. "Darien!" she protested, but it was too late.

 

"[color=#000080;]Sorry, I faltered there for a second,[/color]" her brother responded level-headedly. "[color=#000080;]Good shot Wokiya.[/color]"

 

Oh, right: Sportsmanship, congeniality even in the face of adversity. Visenya had gotten used to that philosophy in her time as a dejected exile but the heat of the game had almost wiped that cool away. Still, if the game wasn't afoot before, ohoho -- Visenya was on high alert now!

 

Lekori's goalmen caught the ball, played with it for a second and then shot it back. But just before it was going to cross into Darien's side of the table Visenya caught it with one of her own centerfield blockers and spun the axle intensely, smashing the ball right back where it came from. Unless Lekori had been expecting the abrupt switch of direction the white orb would effortlessly slip into the Le-Matoran's hole. Visenya's face tensed with excitement.


  • 0

#13060 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 10:18 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]IC: Kethrye (Talking with Matoro) -[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(169,169,169);]“I know what happened to the Island Liberation Front, and I know that Ambages is an architect that I presume was involved in redesigning your fortress? It’s convenient I s’pose, but is there anything more solid that you can tell me?”[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He pursed his lips. "That. . .depends. On what you mean." he said, slowly. Careful to make sure he conveyed his point in the clearest manner he could. "The connection of Ambages ordering the construction of our fortress and the fact portions of what he ordered build were rigged to explode is too circumstantial to be of much use alone, true, as is the mole in his work crew's confession. But coupled with the evidence that the now dead peer seemly required access to our HQ to activate, which can only mean that it was somehow connected to the technological element of the village's defense, something that would require some impossible level of deception to pull off, not without alerting the rest of the workers."[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]He paused for the briefest of moments. [/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"Unless, that is, you were the one to design it," he said, one eyebrow rising.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"That enough to warrant a- well, warrant?" he continued, jaw gritting. "It's not enough to take him against a court, no. But that's the goal of searching his property for evidence. If he's innocent-" Ha, an innocent company owner and guild-master, that'll be the day, he thought. Company owner's honesty could be predicted with a flip of the coins they praised so highly, and Kethrye was fairly certain that the only good guild-master were dead guild-masters, given their completion. "-Then he has nothing to fear, does he? If the Gentry make a fuss about it, well screw them. They don't karzing own Ko-Koro. . ."[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]He paused, realized then that implying corruption might be the fastest way to get what he wanted. His eyes narrowed and his voice faded to something barely louder then a whisper. Well, that or completely alienate Matoro's sympathies, but hey, time was off the essence. [/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]". . .Hmm, or do they?"[/color][/font]


Edited by Javert, Jan 22 2013 - 10:22 PM.

  • 0

#13061 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

  • 6,733 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 10:57 PM

IC: Lekori & Wokiya – Ko-Koro Game Hall

 

[color=#008000;]The Gukko Force cadet nearly gasped as the ball shot easily past Wokiya’s men, her mind barely registering what just happened. A forceful clang confirmed the goal, and this time, it was Darien who could slide another bead to increase their score. It was now tied.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]“You break it you buy it, FYI,” Lekori jeered. Even Wokiya momentarily feared that Visenya would bust a hole through the table.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]“Play to three points?” Wokiya said, taking the ball. [/color]

 

IC: Matoro – Sanctum HQ

 

[color=#a9a9a9;] “That’s a question that I’m not sure even I want to know the answer to,” Matoro said as they passed through the gates. Matoro was sure to wave them through, and soon, they were walking down a dull-grey hallway. “With each fundraiser they do, they earn more clout with it. I mean, I have nothing against the Gentry, they honor our virtues well, but I don’t agree with them living in such stark contrast to the rest of the island”[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Matoro stopped at an atrium, looking over a small fountain and rubbing his chin as if deep in thought. Finally, the contemplative Ko-Matoran looked up at Kethyre.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]“I still hold political authority over Ko-Koro, and I want to see for myself whether Ambages is indeed a traitor. If he is of the Darkness, the Gentry will have some explaining to do. They only barely escaped the wrath of the people after the scandal with Ahkmou and the Comet Ball sale. Another servant in their ranks might cripple them,” Matoro said, “Wait here”[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Matoro disappeared down another hallway, presumably to a station where there were guards on call. Lo and behold, Matoro returned ten minutes later with five Sanctum Guards.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]“I shall accompany you,” Matoro said, “The ILF isn’t the only group with a goal in mind”[/color]


Edited by Emzee, Jan 22 2013 - 11:01 PM.

  • 0

FCG Devlog Entry #7: Project Update

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Sesseta Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya Catarix


#13062 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

  • 9,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 11:27 PM

Ic: A patient knock of wood on steel alerted Ambages to open the back door. "Hello, Kaccio," he said. "Good to see you again."

 

"A pleasure, indeed," the headmaster replied. Kaccio had succeeded Vernadon as headmaster of the nearby academy which was still in the process of being rebuilt and expanded as part of a deal the professor and the architect had contrived. As a result of the deal, Kaccio owed a considerable amount of debt to the designer and was happy to respond to a summons, especially ones marked "extra-super-urgent" with red ink.

 

"Unfortunately, I don't have time to speak with you, though I will pay you a visit shortly, I expect. For now, I need you to take this chest of goods away and hide it in the academy," Ambages asked. "I hope you don't think this beneath you. It is not at all a courier assignment and something I am very much in need of. Please be quick and fastidious in your foxing away -- none should ever know of this steal."

 

Kaccio's patient and long face nodded. "Alright," he said, gravitationally lifting the chest and putting it in his grasp. "I look forward to seeing you visit, Ambages," he said before vanishing in a bolt of purple energy, whisked away by way of his Kualsi. The steps he left to bring him to the back door were quickly covered by snowfall, leaving no trace of his appearance or flight.

 

Ambages closed the door and comforted his servant. "Don't worry about me. I'm innocent and they'll soon know it," he said. "Let's continue lives as normal. I'll be in my office if you need me. Why don't you make that honey bisque I do so enjoy?"

 

"Ah would love ta, mas'r!" he said as he trotted away.

 

Now Ambages just had to wait and devise his words in anticipation for the eventuality. As he went to his office he wondered: Would the guards break the door down or knock politely?

 

• • • • •

 

"You're on!" Visenya said, ready to lay down another smackdown, a determined grin on her face.


Edited by Daenerys Targaryen, Jan 22 2013 - 11:28 PM.

  • 0

#13063 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,474 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 22 2013 - 11:36 PM

IC- Verak - Ko-Koro

Verak suppressed a gulp as he followed Kethrye and the rest of the Toa heroes out of the sanctum towards the worst possible place to go- the guard headquarters.

 

Verak had been swept up in the wrong kind of adventure- the one with the Good Guys. All this rule following, boring negotiations to get warrants and permission and backup; Verak hated it. He would probably be openly protesting if he wasn't so scared he'd be recognized.

 

Scared. Verak realized he was scared. He was scared of being seen, scared of being executed, scared of the entire guard bearing down on him for what he had done. It was a pretty justified fear. Verak had only barely escaped the guard last time, and that had involved a Kahu he had owned (or was it stolen?) and a lot of luck. This time he didn't trust things to go so well.

 

His mind flashed back into the past, memories playing across the inside of Verak's eyes. Him smashing through spindly trees as he fled from guards, moving impossibly fast down the slope, only barely leaping over logs and rocks. A few blasts of ice had missed him, by inches- he still vividly remembered the chill he had felt. He had been moving so fast, he had felt like he was flying through the forest. Soon he had broken free of the trees, moving at impossible speeds down the slope, only barely keeping up with his feet.

 

He remembered the shouts of the guards, their frustration at Verak's ability to keep his footing. He remembered coming to the edge of a sheer cliff, and jumping off to the guard's irk. He remembered the white law enforcers running to the edge of the cliff, eager to see the criminal they were pursing fail.

 

He remembered landing on his Kahu and soaring away, leaving nothing but two trails of green energy from his bird's wings.

 

He remembered loving every second of it.

 

He remembered the thrill of only barely dodging trees and logs, he remembered the thrill of running so fast you couldn't even slow yourself down, he remembered the wind and the too fast to process sensations. He happiness at the guard's anger, the surge of enjoyment as he flew away on that Kahu, leaving them in the dust.

 

Oh, lord, what had happened to him?

 

Didn't he want to experience that again? Why did he want to avoid such a situation? That was awesome! Had he forgotten what had happened?

 

The answer was yes. Yes he had. Verak didn't use his memory much. He rarely thought back to past events, preferring to live in the now. Of course, he did recall things when he needed too, but never paused to question himself. Verak didn't look back. He hadn't really considered that memory. He had been too caught up in his fear of going to Ko-Koro to remember what he was really afraid of.

 

He had been scared. And that was a terrible feeling- no more.

 

He was going to have fun again. No more scared. No more worried. Time to risk jail in Ko-Koro- he risked it everywhere else, didn't he?

 

Suddenly, Verak's entire demeanor changed. Instead of sulkily hiding behind guards, he popped into action, his face lighting up, almost skipping with carefree excitement. He followed Matoro and Kethrye with enthusiasm, winking to the pretty Ko-Matoran villager passing by.

 

He listened to Kethrye's words about the Cultured Gentry and their owning of Ko-Koro- to be honest, he didn't really care much. He didn't know a lot about that stupid rich Matoran's vanity club, but as long as Kethrye was accusing someone of trying to take down the island, he was in.

 

He rubbed his hands together, already anticipating the chase the guards would give him.

 

OOCSo, in case you're wondering, part of Verak's back story is that he's a wanted criminal in Ko-Koro for some pretty serious crimes, in case anyone wants to notice him or something.

 

 

 

IC- Alyo - Ko-Koro

Alyo was distracted from his gaping at the dragons and the angels by a tug on his arm. He looked down to see a brilliantly white matoran.

 

"Your trading reports, sir." he said, handing Alyo a series of thin tablets.

 

"Ah, thank you." Alyo bent down to pick them up and glanced through them, making sure the scrawled reports were in order. A few odd transactions, still a demand for that shipment of lightstones that had gone astray, and a few instructions and details on the movement of a large ice sculpture to Onu-Koro.

 

His mind wasn't really on the work, though, still shocked by the dragons atop the sanctum and distracted by thoughts of how to go about Ambages' and his new plan to save the Gentry. 

 

"Staring at the dragons, sir?" the matoran asked.

 

"Yeah... do you... recognize them?"

 

"Sure. That red one was a fairly common sight around the villages not too long ago. I'll inform you as we return to your place."

 

"Really! I..."

 

"Have work to do sir, it's really been piling up after Nuju died."

 

"You're right. Thank you." Alyo said, ripping his eyes away from the distant Sanctum roof and to his assistant. 

 

"Yeah, and we should also discuss my paycheck, while we're at it." the matoran replied with narrowed eyes.

 

Alyo sighed and walked away, grudgingly descending back into his real work.


Edited by Visaru, Jan 22 2013 - 11:52 PM.

  • 0

#13064 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 12:02 AM

[color=#00ccff;]IC: Hjalmar[/color]

[color=#00ccff;]Seeing that Alyo hadn't stuck around, the Skakdi shrugged and trudged through town in the direction of the snow drifts, giving the legendary beings a wide berth. He idly noted that the Vortixx to whom he'd sold the Crystal Climber was gone. He produced the bag of widgets he'd gotten for it, staring disdainfully at the gear-shaped pieces of ore. Why had he come anyways? For a change of scenery? He had to admit, it was a lot more decorative here than out in the drifts. What was he thinking, trying to sell something, though? What in Niflheim was he thinking? He actually considered tossing the whole bag, but decided against it. He really never knew when he might need it.[/color]

 

[color=#00ccff;]Still, he missed good old gold. Plunder, taken from the grips of his enemies. Back home, they bought things with protosteel. Served through the opponent's small intestine. Wealth was determined by your number of offspring. Slipping the pouch back into his bag, he continued to reminisce on the past, reliving past battles with a contented grin on his face. He wondered if maybe there were some raiders on this island. Perhaps some day he'd go out and look for them. But not today. He hadn't killed himself a dinner yet.[/color]

 

[color=#00ccff;]And so he soldiered on, eyes on the unforgiving wasteland ahead. Still, they wandered enough for him to idly notice a sizeable group of Toa. Judging by the grim look of their leader, they must be law enforcement. He chuckled and shrugged. The law was dictated by protosteel too, back home.[/color]

 

[color=#000000;]OOC: Hjalmar not to the wastes yet. If someone wants some last-minute interaction before he disappears for a couple of IC days (provided I have the patience to wait that long), now's the time![/color]


Edited by Marius Pontmercy, Jan 23 2013 - 12:03 AM.

  • 0
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy
 
Dear everyone who feels proud to be an American:
Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

 

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

 

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


#13065 Offline Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 757 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 10:00 AM

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]I.C. Vompran[/color]

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]"It would be very useful to have the Sanctum guard by our side. That would avoid any legal issues about investigating property." , He thought to himself. I would hate to see Matoro killed along with all the others. I'll keep a close care over him.[/color]


  • 0

elementalussal.png


#13066 Offline Dapper-San

Dapper-San
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 435 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 10:43 AM

[IC] "Excuse me, kind sir!" Petorgas called out. He was about to ask one last favor of that Hjalmar person. 


  • 0

Gatekeeper42.png

Look at me, much gamer, so PlayStation, very achieve


#13067 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 12:00 PM

[color=#0099ff;]IC: Hjalmar[/color]

[color=#0099ff;]'Kind sir', eh? As positive as the connotation was, Hjalmar wouldn't consider himself 'kind' by any stretch. He had just been having a good day. Nevertheless, hearing the Vortixx's voice did give him a small measure of happiness. He spun around in mid step to face the voice. "Hey."[/color]


  • 0
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy
 
Dear everyone who feels proud to be an American:
Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

 

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

 

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


#13068 Offline Dapper-San

Dapper-San
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 435 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 05:31 PM

[IC]"Eh, not sure how to ask, but.... Do you have heat vision?"


  • 0

Gatekeeper42.png

Look at me, much gamer, so PlayStation, very achieve


#13069 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 06:10 PM

[color=#00ccff;]IC: Hjalmar[/color]

[color=#00ccff;]The Skakdi shook his head, "Sorry, just impact."[/color]


  • 0
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy
 
Dear everyone who feels proud to be an American:
Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

 

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

 

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


#13070 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 10:57 PM

[color=rgb(169,169,169);]“I shall accompany you,” Matoro said, “The ILF isn’t the only group with a goal in mind”[/color]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]IC: Kethrye -[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]The ILF leader grinned. [/color][/font][color=rgb(0,0,255);font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;]"That's exactly what I wanted to hear."[/color][color=rgb(0,0,255);font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;] [/color]


Edited by Javert, Jan 23 2013 - 10:58 PM.

  • 0

#13071 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 23 2013 - 11:40 PM

:kaukau: [color=#00ff00;]IC: (Laryn, with Kethrye at the Sanctum)[/color]

 

"Kethrye, this is as good of a time as any to bring this up," said Laryn, "but I'm really sorry for the stampede earlier.  I didn't kablam into you at random - well, I did - but I actually was looking for you, because I was interested in helping the ILF with whatever it needed, precisely for the reason Matoro just gave.  What sort of evidence do you need to incriminate Ambages at this point?"

 

24601


  • 0

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles


#13072 Offline MjolnirInTheFridge

MjolnirInTheFridge
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 510 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 12:31 AM

[color=rgb(128,0,128);]IC: Marda[/color]

 

Marda trudged through the snows of Ko-Wahi, her cloak wrapped closely around her. She shivered at a gust of cold wind, and looked around.

 

[color=rgb(128,0,128);]"I could have sworn it was near here. There's no way I'm lost." [/color]she said, and kept walking. Suddenly a large castle came into view, and she smiled.[color=rgb(128,0,128);] "I knew it." [/color]she said, and ran to the massive structure. With a great deal of force, she pushed the giant doors open, letting a gust of icy wind into the main hall. She pulled her cloak off laying it across a nearby table, and took a step forward.

 

[color=rgb(128,0,128);]"Hello! Are you here?" [/color]she called, her voice echoing throughout the castle. She waited for a few minutes, and no reply came. She took another step inside, and a sound reached her from the far off halls. A creaking noise, like old wheels turning. After a few minutes, at the top of a ramp that stood in place of a staircase, a figure appeared. He had obsidian armor with bits of weathered silver and dark red like blood, and his body was old and decrepit like the castle. He was sitting in a wheelchair, and he glared down at Marda with such intensity that she nearly flinched.

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"What? Who are you? What do you want?" [/color]the Vortixx demanded, and he pushed the wheels, speeding down the ramp. He came to a halt just as he reached Marda, and she smiled down at him.

 

[color=rgb(128,0,128);]"Absalom, it's me. It's Marda." [/color]she said, reaching for his face. He snarled, spinning his wheelchair around and taking off into the dark hallways. Marda followed him, listening to him rant.

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"Marda...what? Nonsense, my name isn't Marda! I am ABSALOM! I am almighty! You are not welcome here in my sanctuary. Absolution is for the just! For the chosen, and I have not chosen you! No, I haven't. What did you say your name was? Bah! No matter, there is work to do! We must prepare for war! Come, my sweet Macha, we shall rule the six kingdoms!" [/color]he babbled, and Marda frowned. His madness had progressed. She caught up with him and ran her hand along his face, using her power. His face softened for a moment as he became quiet.

 

[color=rgb(128,0,128);]"Absalom...Absalom, are you alright?" [/color]she asked. The old Vortixx looked up at her.

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);]"Marda? Oh, Marda, there you are. My mind, it was a cloud of confusion. I had forgotten when you said you would return. But..." [/color]he looked around. [color=rgb(128,0,0);]"Marda, why are we in the Great Hall? It isn't time for dinner yet." [/color]he said, his madness replaced by confusion, the fog thinned but not lifted.

 

[color=rgb(128,0,128);]"Absalom, you had another episode. Come, we have much to discuss. The island is changing since I've been here last, and I fear our plans will not come to pass. Come, old one, let us go. The others will arrive shortly." [/color]she said, and led him back to the study.

 

 

OOC: I am putting together a team to fight the Makuta and his forces of darkness. It won't be much, but at least it will be one more group fighting for good. Anyone who would like to join, please send me a message and let me know, and preferrably include a link to your profiles.

 

Now recruiting for the White Brotherhood!


Edited by Ace of Skulls, Jan 24 2013 - 12:51 AM.

  • 0

If my RPG happens to win, I am seeking as many as five other users to be guest Admins,

and eventually take up the mantle of Toa Magna. PM me if you're interested!

 

I am Battling Makuta! Take that, Makuta!

BZPRPG Profiles

 

sky-fallicon.png

Please vote for my RPG! 


#13073 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,474 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 01:17 AM

IC- Verak - Sanctum Guard Headquarters

Verak, bored, stared at his nails as Matoro decided to help the ILF investigate the wealthy man. He didn't care much for planning.

 

A guard stepped up to the Toa of Stone, pushing past Laryn and Kethrye. "Sir, you... your visage..." he paused for a second, looking confused. "You look strikingly similar to a wanted criminal."

 

Verak's smiled seemed to split his face as he looked back at the Ko-Matoran. "If I was a criminal, now, brother, why would I walk into the HQ with all these well-doers, here? You can see I'm a Toa here with the ILF."

 

The guard looked warily at Verak, then away to another hallway. "Well... I was... you do look remarkably similar. Same mask, same body features... I could have sworn you were the one..."

 

"Well then, ye must be mistaken. As ye can see, I'm no criminal."

 

The guard stared suspiciously at Verak's smile for a second, then averted his eyes. "I'm sorry sir, I'll let you be then." The Ko-Matoran turned and walked away.

 

Verak's grin, impossibly, grew as the guard walked away. It seemed his unimaginably ridiculous action, coupled with the amount of time spent since he had been accused of his crime and the noble company he was with, caused the guards to shrug off the fact that it seemed his name was on a couple wanted lists.

 

I suppose not thinking about my actions pays off. Verak thought happily.


  • 0

#13074 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 02:45 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]IC: Kethrye (Ko-Koro, ILF and Sanctum Guard)~[/color][/font] 

"What sort of evidence do you need to incriminate Ambages at this point?"

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"I don't, exactly," he replied. "Contracts with criminal organizations, blueprints that detail the explosives in planted the Pala-Koro's walls, suspicious bank withdrawals, stuff like that."[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]That last example, one plucked from his mind without much forethought, gave Kethrye an idea. "Actually, speaking of which. . ." he nodded at Laryn as the group marched through the village's streets. ". . .Sending someone to sniff around Ko-Koro's banks might not be bad idea. They'd have information on what kind of things he's been spending widgets on if anyone does."[/color][/font]


Edited by Javert, Jan 24 2013 - 02:51 PM.

  • 0

#13075 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,876 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 07:44 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Eniblad - Sanctum[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]The Sanctum was quiet. Incredibly quiet. Unnervingly quiet.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Eniblad wasn't quite sure how he felt about silence. He had, of course, been born in it, and much of his remembered life took place in calm tranquility. But, of course, he had met Skaarn in solitude, so that sort of marred the attribute for him. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]All around the hulking Ta-Toa, beings were talking about someone called "Ambages" and the "ILF" and the "Cultured Gentry". And although Eniblad had heard all of these names in passing, none of them had registered with him, so he was still hopelessly clueless as to the situation.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Hello?" he said, to no one in particular, hoping to get some of that - what had his companion called it? - interaction.[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#13076 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,208 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 07:47 PM

OOC Just so everybody is clear, is Genno still with the ILF group? Last I RP'd as him, he was, but do you want him tagging along or not?IC ThliverosQuietly slipping back into the Sanctum, Thliveros returned to his position in the Sanctum. "Please no more interuptions," he thought even as he saw Matoro lteave with some unfamiliar toa.
  • 0

#13077 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 09:09 PM

:kaukau: [color=#00ff00;]IC: (Laryn, in the streets with Kethrye)[/color]

 

"This would be a lot more convenient if we had someone with an Elda in our group, since those are perfect for detective work, but something tells me that the evidence could be erased at any moment," said Laryn.  "Or an Akaku, really.  Too bad.  But I'll do what I can.  If I cannot get any useful information from the bankers, do you think the circumstances justify breaking into the safe?"

 

24601


  • 0

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles


#13078 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 11:03 PM

OOC: @Consuctman: Yeah, tagging along with us is fine.

 

[color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Kethrye -[/color][/font]

 

[color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Kethrye shrugged at Laryn, then stopped, standing lifeless as he considered the question. He then began to nod.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"If it's necessary, yes," he replied. "Although having the bank approve any searches wouldn't be a bad thing, okay?"[/color][/font]


Edited by Javert, Jan 24 2013 - 11:03 PM.

  • 0

#13079 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 25 2013 - 04:37 PM

:kaukau: [color=#00ff00;]IC: (Laryn)[/color]

 

"I honestly do not know anything about banks," said Laryn.  "Had I encountered you back when Le-Koro was being attacked, I might have been of more use, but as of the present moment  do have my concerns about how clumsy I might be with...banks.  Ko-Koroan banks, in particular.  You're a Toa of Ice - how would you suggest that I negotiate with them?"

 

[color=#0000ff;]OOC: Because I honestly have no clue myself, and EmperorWhenua PMed me with heavy disproval saying that I'm meta-gaming getting involved in this, so yeah.[/color]

 

24601


  • 0

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles


#13080 Offline Dapper-San

Dapper-San
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 435 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 26 2013 - 02:39 PM

[IC] "Oh. Nevermind then." Petorgas went on his way, knowing he would probably never encounter Hjalmar again.

 

[OOC] Emphasis on "probably".


Edited by Dude w/ a Hat, Jan 26 2013 - 02:40 PM.

  • 0

Gatekeeper42.png

Look at me, much gamer, so PlayStation, very achieve





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users