Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
13844 replies to this topic

#13081 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,830 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 26 2013 - 03:01 PM

[color=#00ccff;]IC: Hjalmar[/color]

[color=#00ccff;]The Skakdi shrugged and turned around, entering the wastes again.[/color]

 

OOC: Hjalmar out for the foreseeable future!


  • 0

"If you can fly, don't stop at the sky, 'cause there's footprints on the moon." - Adam Young, The Yacht Club

 

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

 

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!


#13082 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,223 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 26 2013 - 04:17 PM

"I honestly do not know anything about banks," said Laryn.  "Had I encountered you back when Le-Koro was being attacked, I might have been of more use, but as of the present moment  do have my concerns about how clumsy I might be with...banks.  Ko-Koroan banks, in particular.  You're a Toa of Ice - how would you suggest that I negotiate with them?"

 

I[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]C: Kethrye (Talking with Laryn) -[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"I don't know,  you figure it out," Kethrye said, shrugging. Great Beings, don't these people have any initiative? he thought. No wonder Madrihk seemed constantly aggravated; Having to tell those under your command expect an full-blown check list for each little command would do that.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#0000ff;]- - - -[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]The ILF and Sanctum Guard arrived at the front stoop of Ambgaes's apartment. A humble dwelling indeed, at least for someone so influential, Kethrye thought, inspecting the door before him. Small though it was, you still infer the occupants wealth from the fine wooden door and neatly carved walls of stone and of ice. [/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]And here we go, the ILF leader thought, composing himself before striding forward and rapping, tapping at the chamber door.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Thump. Thump. Thump. [/color]


Edited by Javert, Jan 26 2013 - 04:17 PM.

  • 0

#13083 Offline Nia Teppelin

Nia Teppelin
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,786 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 01:14 AM

[color=#0000cd;]IC: (Alrin)[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]There were certain lines you were supposed to cross, whether you were a Toa or a member of the Guard. I came to realize something as I rejoined the Sanctum Guard, and helping with my village's rebuild. That I could never see the world in this idealistic fashion, that jailing a criminal instead of killing him with all the evidence stacked against him. Then again I was a hypocrite in the short term, allying myself with very man who had brought ruin to my village, but he was needed and far too many coincidences on this island lined up. So I needed him, but when the job was done he'd be dead. I promised him that.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]I had finally reached the crematorium placing Kai next to a few other bodies. I switched the tags with the body I was going to dump into the flames. Now Kai would be mostly covered. I had just one last switch to make. One more switching of the tags and no one would be the wiser that Kai did not die, did not burn today as he should have. I rolled the body over to the furnace but not before placing enough wood in it to bring it to a extremely hot and uncomfortable temperature, one that would turn the rogue Toa's body to ash. I opened up the gate, the roaring flames almost unbearable as I pulled the body in and closed the door. The ashes would be all that was left and by the time they caught on, we would be too far away for them to do anything.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]I walked back over to Kai, pulling out another needle and holding onto his wrist. I pressed the syringe down, this medicine would bring him out of that false death state and back into the land of living. I grabbed his gear, placing it on the empty table next to him.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]"Alright get your gear on. We don't have that much time to spare, the sooner we get out of here the better." I replied, making sure that no one was heading our way.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]As we traveled through Ko-Wahi what LoJak had done had made this trip much more bearable, especially considering last time I traveled here I nearly got hypothermia. Maybe the school had reopened, but at the moment that was hardly my main focus, instead it was continuing the trek with my allies until Kaiapo had brought us to our destination. The increase in wind and snow was making the trek all the more dangerous, but it was nothing that we couldn't handle. Sur hadn't said a word for the longest time for most of our trip, except complaining about Po-Wahi's desert heat.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]I could not wait to get to Ko-Koro, the place where my purpose as a Toa would finally begin.[/color]

 

OOC: Valria from Po-Wahi.


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#13084 Offline Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

  • 3,675 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 01:20 AM

OOC Kaiapo from Po-Wahi.

 

IC (Kaiapo)

 

Kaiapo looked back at his team, plodding along the path that wound up through the snow. The road had slowly transitioned from sand to stone to tundra to deep snow, and now the company was struggling through it, a harsh wind blowing the powder up into their faces.

 

The Toa of Earth stood strong against the onslaught, his black form easily identifiable against the white of the blizzard, but even he was getting tired. They needed to rest.

 

Pounding his iron knuckles together, the metal throwing sparks into the air, the Toa then slammed his fists into the ground. A wall of earth erupted from beneath the snow, rising into the air and arching iinto a cave-like shape that provided welcome shelter against the icy storm.

 

"Come in," Kaiapo shouted to his companions, gesturing them to come take shelter. "Let's rest for a moment."


  • 0

2013

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<3


#13085 Offline Nia Teppelin

Nia Teppelin
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,786 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 01:34 AM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]I wiped the melting snow away from my face as I moved into the cave, I wasn't nearly as cold as I assumed Quada and Sur would likely be. I took a seat on the ground, crossing my legs. Thanks to LoJak I was warm for most of the trip, but I could feel the warmth already fading. Turning to Kaiapo I spoke.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Thank you Kaiapo. Um....I was wondering if you or any of the others could train me to fight again. I...uh, I'm kind of rusty." "Kind of" being the understatement of the century. As far as fighting and my skills with it went, well those were considerably weakened and although Kuyre said he would help to train me he had gone missing yet again. He was very busy, but he always had this way of disappearing. Perhaps Ta-Koro, perhaps what I said to him, I had said too soon to judge. I shook my head of those thoughts and turned back to Kaiapo, eagerly awaiting his response as the flurries continued outside Kaiapo's makeshift cave.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#13086 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

  • 16,105 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 01:43 AM

IC: [Quada]

 

Quada eagerly made his way into the make-shift cave, sitting down near one of its walls. He greatly appreciated the creation of the shelter - especially with all the snow blowing into his face. It also allowed him to finally relax his feet, which were sore from the trip from the sandy regions of Po-wahi. Hopefully the rest of the trip to the village of ice would not be as long - he really wanted to start helping the people of Ko-koro as soon as possible.

 

"Is it usually this snowy?" asked the rookie Toa, shivering from the cold.


  • 0

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

 

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#13087 Offline Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,686 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 02:35 AM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

 

[color=#b22222;]LoJak leaned against one of the walls of the cave, grateful for the rest. He could deal with cold, but the trek and mountain climbing had been exhausting. Even Toa needed time to reacharege. He looked around at the others. It seemed they shared his opinion.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Valria, if you'd like I could teach you how. I've had the opportunity to come by quite a bit of experience."[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]LoJak didn't feel like mentioning that most of the experience had come from work as mercanary. He hadn't been paid to do anything unlawful, but he still disliked the memories of having forced Matoran to pay for his work. But those days were behind him now. Now LoJak knew that as a Toa it was his job to defend and serve others free of charge, and any tokens of gratitude would be unexpected, and accepted with great sincerity.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"And no Quada, it's not always this snowy. Most of the time, it's worse."[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]With that, LoJak aimed his hand at the center of the 'cave' and created a small bonfire, fed by his elemental energies. It would keep the others warm and hopefully thaw their spirits.[/color]


  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#13088 Offline Nia Teppelin

Nia Teppelin
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,786 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 10:35 AM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]My eyes turned to LoJak a gentle smile curved upon my lips. So far LoJak been both kind, resourceful, and amicable.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Thank you LoJak, I accept your offer," I said. He didn't need to know the reason I was so terrible at fighting and looked so underweight was because I had been a slave once. Well, truth be told they did deserve the truth, but would they have accepted me? As I explained my violation of the Toa Code? I wasn't sure, I was still having trouble accepting that I had so far in my fit of rage over Mef's death and Telric's escape. That I lashed out with all the fury and misery that he had caused me when I was forced into servitude. My stomach grumbled and I sighed placing my palm up to my eyes for a second.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"I knew I should have picked something up back in Ga-Koro."[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#13089 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,066 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 12:21 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Alfon (Ambages' doorstep)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]So this was it, eh? We were finally going to have a proper chat with the little runt who blew our walls to Karz. Though proof of his treason was the one crucial element missing, the whole affair just seemed to point fingers in his direction. I mean who else was there to blame? If it really isn't him, I don't know who to trust any more nowadays.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]After a few seconds of anticipation, I did my best to calm my nerves. I glanced sideways at Kethrye one last time, nodding reassuringly before training my eyes on the fancy house again.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"If he's guilty, I call dibs on the house." [/color]


  • 0

#13090 Offline Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,686 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 05:46 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]LoJak couldn't help but grin back at Valria. Something about her smile just seemed to fill him with a cheery feeling, making him forget all about the howling winds outside the makeshift shelter Kaiapo had made.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]He rested his left hand on his longsword's hilt, the blade hanging in its scabbard on his belt. He gripped it ever so slightly.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"My pleasure to help train someone as pret-" he began saying, stuttering at the end. "-as prepared to learn as yourself" LoJak said, quickly correcting himself. "Would you like to have a quick lesson now, or later in Ko-Koro once we've all had something to eat?"[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]He felt ridiculous at the near slip of the tongue. He prayed silently the purple Toa hadn't noticed, and wondered how he could have made such a stupid mistake.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Look at me, getting nervous around a pretty girl. Control yourself, man! I can't let myself look like a fool. I'm a Toa, and I must be a role model to the others around me.  I'm here to help others, not myself. That is a Toa's Duty.[/color]


  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#13091 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 05:59 PM

IC SurSur hadn't said much during the trip to Ko-Wahi. She had mostly kept to herself, stooping down every so often to gather a sample of every region's flora. It seemed that each of the regions had their supply of herbs to offer, from the tropical beaches of Ga-Wahi to the arid desert of Po-Wahi.Ko-Wahi, however, was just snow. Snow, snow, and more snow. And if this, according to LoJak, was a good day, then... there would be more snow? Sur didn't really care to know; she was too busy trying to warm herself in front of the fire to contemplate the weather. She hoped that she wouldn't have to stay here for two long as according to her knowledge, prolonged exposure to cold could "internal cold syndrome". Nibbling on a horesradish root hoping that it would fend off the cold, Sur didn't really take notice of the going abouts of her fellow travellers. No, she would take care of getting to know them when she was warmer.
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#13092 Offline Nia Teppelin

Nia Teppelin
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,786 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 06:45 PM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]This was good, scratch that, this was much better than good, this was great. With somebody to train me I could finally be a capable Toa again, maybe then I would stop feeling useless. At the moment I thought it was much more important to ensure that body would be able to keep up with the skills and powers I was going to relearn. I listened as LoJak responded to me and he stumbled with his words for a second before continuing on. Was he going to say "pretty?" It was an idea that I tossed to the side, least it make blush. Maybe he was a nice guy, but it was always nice to hear that, especially with such an scarred, and tarnished body like mine, especially around the face. I got up, the fire kept me warm enough, and although I was hungry, a little bit of training would calm me down a bit, as I felt restless just sitting here.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"So what are we going to start with? Hand-to-hand?" I asked as I stood up to do some stretching, just to limber me up a bit. Maybe between helping the people I could convince one of the others to go on jogs through the village and maybe treks through the Wastes of Ko-Wahi. I smiled as I turned to face him, hopefully to get in the stance, my legs wide apart, to start a very light spar.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#13093 Offline Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,686 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 07:52 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

 

[color=#b22222;]"Hand to hand sounds great" LoJak answered. He thanked Mata-Nui that Valria hadn't bothered to ask about his stuttering. Right now, he had to concentrate on helping make this team as strong as possible.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]He slowly unbuckled the belt holding his sword and dropped it by the side. He took the time to size up Valria. She was thin, some might even say frail, and she wore little armor. Valria obviously hadn't been in many fights - and if her scars were any indication, the ones she had been in hadn't fared too well for her. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Not too hard, I don't want to beat her down. But I also can't go to easy - the worst trait to learn before a battle is overconfidence. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]LoJak settled his gaze on Valria's face again. He couldn't believe someone had scarred that face, so close to those stunning eyes. Still, even the scarring had a charm to it.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]LoJak cracked his knuckles, then his neck.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Enough's enough.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Without warning he bounded towards his opponent, covering the distance between them before Valria had time to realize that the fight had started. He bent low before he reached her, hooked his arms around her legs and leapt up into her stomach. Combined with his momentum Valria flew backward, LoJak on top of her. Valria fell to the ground on her back but LoJak continued moving, releasing his hold on her and rolling past Valria. He jumped to his feet and turned around. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]He spread his legs, falling in a stance similar to the one Valria had had just moments earlier. He waited for her to get up and turn around.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Rule number two for sparring: Expect the unexpected."[/color]


  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#13094 Offline Nia Teppelin

Nia Teppelin
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,786 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 08:20 PM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]Before I could react I was already on my back, the wind knocked out of me. After a sharp inhale I got back to my feet and turned to face LoJak. He babying me like most people did and would have. No instead he hit me, unexpected and almost faster than I could react. One problem was, I overextended myself. My stance was wider than my shoulders and as a result I was off-balance. I took another breath, my heart was pumping and the activity was warming me up, or was that embarrassment over how easily he trounced me? I couldn't tell. I nodded for a second before springing into the action, racing towards LoJak, for all intents I looked like I was planning on taking out his legs like he did to me. Instead I feinted, ducking only a bit to make it look like I was going for his legs but rather I coiled up and struck LoJak in the stomach. Then again with only the little muscle I had even with momentum it might have not been enough to grant me a real blow. Self-improvement seemed to be a very slow journey, but one I would live for.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#13095 Offline Jenny Quantum

Jenny Quantum
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

  • 9,188 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 08:36 PM

Ic: Ambages had a cool poise as he sat in his office, truly working on a project to better cover his ambivalence. He had assigned Caerus the night before to be the wtahcman of the group, the man to alert the others in case security was compromised, but no courier had told him that these ILS people were on a witchhunt. The architect was a little flustered -- too little, too late.

 

Then his drafting pen stopped as a thought hit him: Maybe it was one of Caerus' people who showed his manservant the way to understand the looming danger to his master's dignity? It was surely possible and, in a way, reassuring, though the man knew better than to give himself hope from an unproven hypothesis.

 

Whatever the case, he had to perform sternly and respectfully whenever the time came that the ILS people arrived, and he still thought of how to relay answers to their questions, how to handle the situation as stellarly as possible.

 

Three knocks.

 

Ambages didn't flinch. He heard the manservant go to answer the door. He was a good guy -- a professional helper if there ever was one. Ambages hoped the servant would be as intelligent as he was.

 

• • •

 

The manservant opened the door and smiled at the group standing without. "Hello," he greeted politely but warily, "can I help you?"


  • 0

"Why should I be content looking down on the treetops when I desire to touch the stars?"

 

"You speak of the realm of kings."

"No – I speak of the realm of gods."

 

- The BZPRPG -

 

|| BZPRPG Profiles || BZPRPG Rules and Index || Pictures Topic || NM Q&A ||

 


#13096 Offline Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,686 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 08:37 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]LoJak exhaled sharply from the blow and took two steps back, but was otherwise relatively unscathed. He might find a small bruise in a day or two, but Valria lacked the strength to deliver any serious damage through a direct blow against LoJak.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Peering downwards LoJak saw Valria still bunched up and her arm extended, as if waiting to see the results of her attack. He stepped forward, placing a great deal of his weight onto his right leg and grabbed hold of Valria's arm. He pulled her towards him as strongly as he could, stepped to the side and let go . She hadn't regained her balance from her attack, so the force sent Valria stumbling into the wall. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Aren't you even going to ask what rule number one is?" LoJak asked, waiting for her to recover.[/color]


  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#13097 Offline Nia Teppelin

Nia Teppelin
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,786 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 08:57 PM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]I collided with wall, albeit with not too much force. I had been throw off balance and his action had dizzied me enough that it took me a few minutes to respond, and I had sunken to my knees. I hadn't given up yet though and pushed myself to my feet and got up, now I was glistening with sweat, spars were meant to be a workout, even though it seemed for LoJak that he hadn't broken a sweat yet.He stood tall and proud, like many fire Toa. He would be a good teacher, perhaps I could learn a little something from everyone her, we all had our strengths and weaknesses. Although I wasn't exactly sure what mine were. Though I did fondly remember only a few moments earlier when I had knocked the breath out of him. Panting I finally managed to force out the words. [/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Alright...what's...rule...number...one?" I asked through laboured breaths, placing my arms up ready to fight even though my body already seemed to be straining. I had to fight through it, otherwise I wouldn't get strong, and if I didn't get stronger how would I be able to help anyone?[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#13098 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,661 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 09:17 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Eniblad - Ambages' Doorstep[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Eniblad leaned down to stare at the manservant, a bright smile on his face. This new being seemed very friendly, but whether he would end up like Genno or Skaarn, only time would tell.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Hello!" he replied to the new arrival cheerfully.[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#13099 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 09:23 PM

IC: Genno

Genno cast a strange look at Eniblad, slightly put off by his over-cheerfulness. Still, he remained silent and hung back from the group. He had a brown cloak wrapped around himself to keep himself warm-"As if your massive bulk wasn't enough," Ronin snarked. "Shut up," Genno thought in his head.


Edited by Constructman, Jan 27 2013 - 09:23 PM.

  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#13100 Offline Mega Man: The Blue Bomber

Mega Man: The Blue Bomber
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,372 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 09:25 PM

IC: ZakamaZakama had caught up with the group and made it beside Kaithas, "Sorry I'm late... *HUFF*.."
  • 0

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

mega_man_reboot_gif___600x300___by_zacax

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

 

 


#13101 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 09:28 PM

IC: Merla

A moment later, Merla came running up to the group. "Whew," she said, clearly out of breath.


  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#13102 Offline Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,686 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 09:32 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

 

[color=#b22222;]Eyeing Valria carefully, LoJak grinned. He could see the strain the fight was already having on her, sweat dripping off her body and muscles tensing in preparation for what was to come. She was tired, but she was determined to labor on, to improve herself. Not many people would do the same in her position. LoJak was proud to have her in the group.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Rule number one is twofold: Know your enemy and, equally important, know yourself. I'm relatively big, and strong too, so in a battle of pure force I would dominate over you. But those qualities also mean I'm slower and I add more weight to my blows. It's usually an advantage, espically in large battles and quick skirmishes, but an opponent can, with the right moves, make me over exert myself. He - or she - can literally turn my attacks against myself.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"You on the other hand are thinner, weaker and wear less armor. That means that as long as you train your reflexes, you can always be faster than me. You'll have to learn how to attack to make your blows mean anything, but if you do, you'll be able to take down any giant. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"And another part of rule number one is in terms of psychology. Know how your enemy thinks, what kind of life he's lived, and you'll be able to stay one step ahead. So Valria, why don't you tell me about yourself?"[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Before giving Valria time to speak LoJak rushed at her, his arm held up ready to deliver a solid punch straight into her chest.[/color]


  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#13103 Offline Shaquille O'Kaithas

Shaquille O'Kaithas
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,816 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 09:37 PM

IC: Kaithas"Welcome back to Ihu-Koro. Slannak, Merla, I suppose you can go ahead and get your weapons."OOC:: if you don't know what they are, pm me.
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock


#13104 Offline Mega Man: The Blue Bomber

Mega Man: The Blue Bomber
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,372 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 09:40 PM

IC: Zakama"So... What's the plan now?" Zakama asked Kaithas
  • 0

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

mega_man_reboot_gif___600x300___by_zacax

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

 

 


#13105 Offline Nia Teppelin

Nia Teppelin
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,786 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 09:51 PM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"The armor thing was never intentional!" I managed to get out, just as LoJak had charged me, I knew it was distraction and his intent, was to keep me on my toes. This time I placed both of my palms to his fist, using it to push myself back and move with the force of the punch, I pushed myself away and quickly moved around him, jabbing him lightly in the side. For a second I was surprised how I managed to do that, but I was listening and I was learning. I waited for the much taller and stronger Toa of Fire to turn around as I responded. I was slightly defensive about any past I was to give him, but I settled on something simple and unassuming.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"I'm from Onu-Koro and I was raised by a Turaga of Plasma. What about you?" I replied with a confident smile as I got into my stance again, though my body was definitely struggling against the commands I was giving it. My body could unfortunately only take so much strain, much to my chagrin. [/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#13106 Offline Shaquille O'Kaithas

Shaquille O'Kaithas
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,816 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 10:03 PM

IC: "We try to find out why we were pulled back here, I guess."
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock


#13107 Offline Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 757 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 10:05 AM

I.C. [color=rgb(0,100,0);]Vompran -Ambages' doorstep[/color]

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]He stood silently as the servant opened the door. He innocently peered behind him into the house. It was rather difficult to see.[/color]

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]Vompran knew the servant would be surprised at the sight of Matoro and his guard. He decided to keep a watch on the outside of the house to prevent any escapes should anything go wrong.[/color]


  • 0

elementalussal.png


#13108 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 10:08 AM

IC Merla"Pulled back here?" Merla asked as she walked over to the assorted weapons. "I mean, what is this all about? This whole... thing."
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#13109 Offline Mad Scientist BioBeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast
  • Members
  • Toa of Light Rising

  • 6,128 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 10:17 AM

[color=#000080;]IC:Kai ~Corpse Burning Room~[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Wait, won't they realize that there's a body missing that you didn't burn?" Kai asked as he staggered to his feet, swaying a bit as his body fought off the drug.  He unsteadily put on his armor, and grabbed his weapons.  "Or, are we assuming that they are assuming that you simply burned two criminals?"[/color]


  • 0

"I'll do it...  If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"


#13110 Offline Shaquille O'Kaithas

Shaquille O'Kaithas
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,816 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 03:27 PM

IC: Arani's eyes focused on argentum. "One still watching."
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock


#13111 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,459 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 06:00 PM

IC- Verak - Ambages' doorstep

The attractive Toa of stone groaned as the group started talking politely to the servant. His hopes of an exiting heist searching for information dissipated as quickly as smoke in the wind. 

 

No, the ILF members were 'Good Guys,' and they had to follow the boring, restrictive rules; they would find nothing- the governmental hoops they had to jump through and the polite formal and utterly slow approach they took to this mission was going to give Ambages time to hide anything and every scrap of information he had. The butler would stall while the rich man quickly pulled out his backup plans designed in case of this very things- locking away any incriminating evidence would take mere minutes.

 

That was why evil Toa were everywhere. The good ones got killed trying to be moral.

 

Verak wasn't one of these 'Good Guys', however. He was a loose cannon, an unpredictable Po-Toa with a taste for actual excitement.

 

So he rolled his eyes and lazily pushed aside Eniblad. "Come on, brothers," he said, his usual grin growing as he started to move past the butler, "We don't have any time for formalities, now. We've got an island to save."


  • 0

#13112 Guest_CharlemagneXVI_*

Guest_CharlemagneXVI_*
  • Guests

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 07:15 PM

IC: Felek

 

Having come out of teleportation from the island of Voya Nui, the freshly cursed Fe-Matoran Felek tumbles from the sky and into the snow on a mountainside, nearly being killed by the fall. Seven Shadow Kraata teleport in with him, then slither away into the snow after acknowledging their mental link with Felek.


Edited by CharlemagneXVI, Jan 28 2013 - 07:41 PM.

  • 0

#13113 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 08:01 PM

:kaukau: [color=#00ff00;]IC: (Laryn, Ko-Koro)[/color]

 

Laryn turned away to go to the bank, as if he knew where he was going.  He assumed that he would find where the bank was on himself.

 

He was hurt.  He could tell that Kethrye disproved of him for asking too many questions and seeming too needy for leadership.  He really wanted the approval of a leader, to know that his service was satisfactory, but he knew his present reality all too well to believe that he was even close.  In fact, he was the exact opposite.  His way of meeting up with Kethrye was to bring in a rampaging wall of bulls his way, and now he was just extra baggage who tried to be respectful but ultimately appeared naive and insincere.  No, he believed in what he was doing passionately, but did it say something of his bravery that he desperately wanted a leader?  Was it childish of him to desire to be in something bigger even when he himself had no idea of how he was going to contribute?

 

Since Kethrye could not see, and since nobody seemed to be looking, Laryn bit his lip.  He wanted to cast his eye to the ground, but he could let low self-esteem affect his behavior and predispose him to failure.  He was a Toa - a champion of the Matoran race.  He was bigger than this.  Surely he could just wing this, and it would work out.  That was, in fact, what he was good at, but he had changed lately.  Everybody had plans, and everybody had expectations.  The worst thing was that when before he didn't care what people thought of him, he also didn't have anyone he felt he could look up to.  If he truly thought that Kethrye was wrong, surely he would speak his mind and do his own thing, but switching from his natural tendency to run in without a plan and following the plan of someone he acknowledged as a superior wasn't that difficult, especially when the subject at hand was a detective case.

 

This was a terrible start for him.  If he was really lucky, he wouldn't be useless, but right now he felt like he had basically boasted himself as a worthy Toa and then totally gave himself away.  Why Kethrye even accepted his help, he wasn't sure.  If this was his only chance, though, he was going throw in everything and take every risk he could.

 

Which meant that he was probably going to make a bad name for himself at the bank, wherever it was, but at least he could live with that.

 

But really, where was the bank?

 

Then he saw it, and that was the end of his first dilemma.  Humminuh-huh, if I can't find a bank in a simple village, I have no idea how I'm going to find evidence in that bank, he thought.  Yet, he had to have faith in himself.  He looked upon its icy walls, and held a breath, resolving to put all doubts aside and just do this.  It's like jumping into water.  It's cold for a moment, but then you get over it.

 

[color=#0000ff;]OOC: Yep, at this point I have no clue how the story should unfold from Laryn's perspective.  I'm going to need some guidance from EmperorWhenua.  This is his story, his set-up.[/color]

 

24601


  • 0

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles


#13114 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

  • 6,655 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 08:33 PM

IC: Matoro – Ambages’s House – Ko-Koro

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]The manservant opened the door and smiled at the group standing without. "Hello," he greeted politely but warily, "can I help you?"[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]“Greetings, sir,” Matoro said, sporting a benevolent smile. He could almost feel the eyes from passerbys piercing him. The Guards' mere presence was not something that could go unnoticed. Still, he was in charge now, and he couldn't let politics get in the way of justice.[/color]

 

[color=#a9a9a9;]Still, it didn't hurt to be polite, “Please don't be alarmed. We've just received some reports and we would like to go over some things in those reports with Mr. Ambages. Is he home?”[/color]

 

IC: Lekori & Wokiya – Ko-Koro Game Hall

 

[color=#0000ff;]The loud knocking sounds of the mega foosball game of death continued as soon as the ball was laid in its place on the field. Both teams had buckled down now, but Wokiya and Lekori were determined to win. As they had played, Wokiya felt her increased confidence in this game improve her skill slightly.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]She still sucked though.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]The game was really up to Lekori – to keep the ball out of his zone, though given the right circumstances, Wokiya could dish one out like the best of them. Once the ball rolled towards Wokiya’s zone, she pushed one of the rods to get the men to stop it. After tightly gripping her right hand on the rod, she gave a devilish grin and slid the rod to the side while moving the men forward, sending the ball diagonally to the row of men controlled by her left hand. She quickly pulled that rod towards her to send the ball diagonally in the opposite direction, towards the goal.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Wokiya surprised Lekori as well as herself as the ball shot across the field. The sudden change in direction should make it shoot past the both of Visenya’s men and into Darien’s goal. [/color]


  • 0

FCG Devlog Entry #7Project Update

Just a heads up: cyanproductions.net will be going offline on April 17th

plb_banner_teaser.jpg
BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Sesseta Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya


#13115 Guest_CharlemagneXVI_*

Guest_CharlemagneXVI_*
  • Guests

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 08:49 PM

IC: Felek

 

Disoriented, Felek stands up in the snow and trudges to the nearest structure, banging on the door, hoping someone is inside.

 

Every motion he makes causes pain inside his body, as the veins of Antidermis on his limbs pulse with a faint light.


  • 0

#13116 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 09:10 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Darien - Ko-Koro Game Hall -[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Darien had been doing fairly well all things considering, admittedly his mask was probably helping a lot in that regard. His biggest disadvantage however was that they were using a Matoran-sized game table, his hands sometimes lost their grip on the handles as they were a bit small. [/color]

 

[color=#000080;]And it was just unfortunate enough for both him and his sister that he lost grip at a most crucial moment. Wokiya shot the ball across the field, the sudden change of direction throwing off Viseyna enough for it to pass her men. [/color]

 

[color=#000080;]This had all happened in a fraction of a second, and Darien losing grip on the handle had been horribly timed. The ball went past his men and into the goal. [/color]

 

[color=#000080;]It looked like the Matoran team had beaten them. [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#13117 Offline Dapper-Kun

Dapper-Kun
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 426 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 09:24 PM

[IC] Petorgas ate his sausage on the way to his camp. Whilst walking, something occured to him. Y'know, this is quite a far cry from the jungles of Le-Koro. I hope to get used to it soon.


  • 0

That's everything to know...

 

Probably...


#13118 Offline Jenny Quantum

Jenny Quantum
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

  • 9,188 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 09:25 PM

Ooc: I'm abandoning the butler's accent for the sake of clarity in these posts.

 

Ic: The butler said nothing to the people who greeted him in turn; his eyes were set squarely on the people closest the door, the people who would naturally be in charge, the people he saw speaking in the Sanctum an hour earlier: Kethrye and Matoro. His eyes fluttered a moment at seeing the leader there, too, but he realized it was only natural that the Koro's master would oversee this sensitive maneuver.

 

Speaking of sensitive, he was brusquely shoved aside by a toa of stone who seemed dead-set on entering the home. "Come on, brothers," he said, his usual grin growing as he started to move past the butler, "We don't have any time for formalities, now. We've got an island to save."

 

"Excuse me, but what?" the butler interjected patiently but still taken aback. He anchored Verak with considerable strength for a mere matoran by slipping his foot in Verak's path and grabbing his arm, surprising the toa in turn. "You have no business tresspassing--"

 

“[color=#696969;]Greetings, sir,[/color]” Matoro said, sporting a benevolent smile. People looked at the ensemble at the door; the guards' mere presence was not something that could go unnoticed. “[color=#696969;]Please don't be alarmed. We've just received some reports and we would like to go over some things in those reports with Mr. Ambages. Is he home?[/color]”

 

"Yes, he is," the butler said, still perplexed but congenial. "Do come in and I'll get him." The butler gave a wary eye at Verak and the others in the group. "But Matoro, sir, make sure your friends aren't as stupid as this one," he warned, a serious and unappreciative look in his eyes. He finally let Verak go and stepped through the foyer and gestured to the chairs and sofas by the fire in the drawing room. "Sit, please. I'll fetch the master."

 

• • •

 

Ambages was listening to it all, of course, his sharp ears picking up every subtlety of the conversation at the door. The servant soon came to the door of his office, knocked twice and then entered. "Master Ambages, a group of people to see you."

 

"Yes, thank you," the architect said as he set his pens aside and got up. He quickly strode behind the butler to the drawing room where, sure enough, a group of people awaited him. "Hello!" he said as a polite host despite not inviting these people to his house. "How can I help you?" he asked, then set his eyes on Matoro and became more somber. "I was not aware the regent was in this company," he said to nobody in particular. "Welcome to my humble abode, Matoro. But I don't think you all are here to have drinks at my expense. What brings you all here?"• • • • •

 

 

"DARIEN!" Visenya shouted in disdain. "You're just as hopeless at this as you are at every other game," she chided as she spun her handles fiercely and stepped in a circle. Then, as soon as she lost her cool, she regained it and turned back to Lekori and Wokiya. She stretched her hand out; "Good game!" she said.


Edited by Daenerys Targaryen, Jan 28 2013 - 11:49 PM.

  • 0

"Why should I be content looking down on the treetops when I desire to touch the stars?"

 

"You speak of the realm of kings."

"No – I speak of the realm of gods."

 

- The BZPRPG -

 

|| BZPRPG Profiles || BZPRPG Rules and Index || Pictures Topic || NM Q&A ||

 


#13119 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,017 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 09:27 PM

IC GennoGenno stayed silet, thinking it best to let Kethrye and Matoro do the talking. "Nice house," Ronin commeted. "For once, I agree with you," Genno silently replied.
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#13120 Guest_CharlemagneXVI_*

Guest_CharlemagneXVI_*
  • Guests

Posted Jan 28 2013 - 09:33 PM

OOC: This game is moderately confusing.

 

IC: Felek

 

The door comes of its hinges, and Felek tumbles inside. The floor or the building caves in under the weight of Felek's weight, and he falls into what looks like a basement. The only feature in the room is a box. Inside the box, Felek discovers a Noble Pakari, which he puts in his backpack.

 

Felek also notices he is now trapped in the basement - there's no way out.


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users