Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
13844 replies to this topic

#13161 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,883 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 01 2013 - 07:15 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Eniblad - Ambages' House[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Apparently, it was no longer inappropriate to poke around in this "Ambages" guy's stuff (which a few members of the group had to remind Eniblad on occasion), which meant that the amnesiac's nigh-insatiable thirst for knowledge could once again be sated.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Springing into action, the Toa grabbed the nearest thing he could lay hands on, which happened to be a number of cushions from around the room. After amassing a small collection (since he figured that they were similar enough to be considered the same thing - not unlike the whole "we're all Toa" deal, the Toa realized), he hurried over to Genno, a childish smile on his face.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"These important?" Eniblad asked excitedly, woefully unaware of the truth.[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#13162 Offline Smaug the Terrible

Smaug the Terrible
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

  • 10,127 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 04:33 PM

OOC: Okay, I am getting the Aitua back into the action (and they are sorely needed, as I see), so, I try to get everything right but please excuse me if I don't address all details that happened. Unless you want a post that's as long as the 6 pages I just read up on.

 

IC:

 

One would think that Toa coloured darker than night would stand out more in the village of ice, but as the people of Ko-Koro that had come to mourn the death of their Turaga rose from their seats and started to file out of the sanctum, together with guests from all over the island that happened to be present, the group did not draw attention to themselves. Combined with their hundreds of years of experience, the Aitua went virtually unnoticed among the crowd. As they stood up to trickle out with the rest of the common people, Draeverian excused himsefl quietly and quickly slipped away, moving through the crowd with unexpected skill and disappearing out of the door. Aparangi looked after him disapprovingly, but Tupua placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking his head slowly. The message was obvious. Leave him be.

 

In the meantime, Kehua was more focused on Ravage. He had quickly come to accept the beast-like Toa as a friend and comrade on their travels together so far; and so he noticed that he wasn't looking like usual. There was something in his expression, somewhere between indifference and...what? he would have to ask him later. But right now there was just too much going on around them to deal with personal issues.

 

Aparangi gruffly shrugged, making his brother let go of his arm, but he didn't say anything. Instead he nodded towards the door, signaling the team to leave the sanctuary along with the crowd, but as he did, Rewera nudged him with her elbow. Aparangi looked to her and she gave the briefest glance to the front of the room. Aparangi nodded slightly, waited a second and then looked as well. "Well, look who's here..." Mariko said, barely audible to the others. Matoro was standing at the front of the room and in front of him, appearing as if to pay their respects, were Kethrye and others from the ILF.

 

Aparangi's eyebrows rose slightly. News did indeed travel fast when it came to the well-being of the Turaga. Or their deaths. He looked back at Rewera. She nodded at the door now. "I got this." she said. The rest of the Aitua fell in line with the departing Matoran, while Rewera stayed on a little. using her impeccable sense of hearing she concentrated on Matoro and Kethrye and listened:

 

"Greetings, name's Kethrye, leader of the Island Liberation Front. I'm sorry if I seam overly terse, but time is not counted among our allies.  Our purpose here is twofold; One, we're here t- we're here to join you in mourning the fair Turaga's death," his voice stuttered over the words before almost instantly returning to his stoic, focused self."And to inquire onto the exact circumstances surrounding this tragedy, if that's at all possible. We hope to aid the hunt for those responsible in any way we can.

 

"Second, we are here on the hunt for one Ambages the Architect, who we suspect to have betrayed us, the Matoran of Mata Nui and the Great Spirit himself, and request leave to search his house for any  evidence that could aid us. If the piraka is in fact at home, then we also ask for the right to detain him for questioning. A compliment of any of the Sanctum Guard that can be mustered would also be most obliged."

 

Matoro looked taken back, but quickly caught himself, before replying.

 

“What you ask is no small request. The Cultured Gentry have a lot of political power in this village and they will not like one of their own being searched without good cause. Follow me to the Sanctum Guard HQ, and we can exchange for information there”

 

Rewera had heard enough for the moment and with the last mourning Matoran, left the sanctum as well. The others were waiting nearby (except for Draeverian) and Rewera quickly updated them on the situation. Tupua was the first to speak for a change. "We should split up. This move by the ILF is rushed and we need to keep an eye on them, but we also need to cover the remaining villages. And we still need to rescue Taipo." 

 

Aparangi harrumphed. "I don't like it." he finally said. Tupua looked at him. "Do you have a better idea?" he asked. The leader of the Aitua looked at the tip of his feet angrily, but in the end he sighed and shook his head. "No..." Tupua looked at the others as well nodded slowly. "Then it is decided."

 

"Who should stay and who should go?" Mariko asked. Aparangi thought for a moment, then looked at Rewera. "You and Ravage can track the fastest cross-country, you should go on and try to find Taipo." Rewera nodded. Kehua spoke up then, saying: "I'll go with them." he said. "You said he disappeared near Kini-Nui, Tupua. I spent some time there and know the area a little."

 

Aparangi nodded. "Good. I will go after Kethrye and the ILF, to see what they are up to." "And I am coming with you." Tupua said, which Aparangi accepted without protest. "That leaves you, Mariko."

 

The shortest of the Aitua nodded. "Well, we are missing Drae right now...I will go with him to Onu-Wahi when he comes back."

 

"Very well." Aparangi said. "We all have our assigned tasks...let's get to it. I do not like to part ways so soon after reuniting our team, but we must cover more ground. May the great spirit watch over your travels."

 

Kehua nodded. "Over yours as well, brother."

 

And with that, the group split into smaller teams, walking in different directions, except for Mariko, who remained in the square in front of the sanctum, waiting for Draeverian to return.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

As they departed and walked through the quiet streets of Ko-Koro, following Rewera's lead, Kehua couldn't keep it to himself any longer and turned to Ravage. "Alright, be out with it...what's bothering you?" he asked him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Aparangi and Tupua in the meantime headed for the headuqarter of the sanctum guard. But they had only gone halfway, when they saw Matoro and the ILF again, walking back from the headquarter and through the village. Despite the difficulty of blending in, the two of them followed the group through the village without notice, until they reached a rather costly-looking estate, obviously the home of Ambages. The two Aitua quickly left the path and ascended the slope nearby, using the snowdrifts atop as cover, from which they had a good overview of the front-side of the building. Lying on their stomachs, peeking over the edge, the Toa quietly watched the group below knock at the door of the mansion, where they were greeted by a Matoran that Tupua thought he had seen at the funeral of Nuju. He was obviously, a butler. A few moments later, the group went inside; and Aparangi and Tupua exchanged a glance, before quietly continuing to watch the house...


  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#13163 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,572 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 05:10 PM

IC: Ravage

 

Ravage kept walking, snow gathering on his claws as he moved. He stuck out like a sore thumb in the white landscape, unable to blend in without the use of his mask.

 

"Nothing." The Rahi-Toa replied after a moment.


  • 0

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

 

 

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#13164 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,210 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 05:29 PM

IC GennoDaheck?"Um, unless you happened to find any pieces of paper with writing on/in them, then no," Genno replied, an incredulous look on his face. "Can you believe this guy?" Ronin asked in his head. "Hey," Gebno thought back. "Give him a break; he's like that."

Edited by Constructman, Feb 02 2013 - 05:30 PM.

  • 0

#13165 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,883 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 05:39 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC: Eniblad - Ambages' House[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]For a moment, Eniblad's face drooped with disappointment ("But, they're so weird! How can they not be important?"), but quickly righted itself back into a broad grin. After all, he now had a starting point for which to search for clues.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Pieces of paper with writing," he repeated excitedly, dropping the cushions, and rushing back around the room, snatching up every scrap of parchment which happened to have even a scribble on it.[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#13166 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,210 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 05:43 PM

IC Genno"Oh dear," Genno whispered. "What have I done?" With that, the gianttoa returned to searching for clues.
  • 0

#13167 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,572 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:27 PM

IC: Atrin

 

"I see him." The Valkyr replied quietly, eyes fixed on Argentum. "He has one minute to depart."


  • 0

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

 

 

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#13168 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,423 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:42 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#b22222;]IC-Aclaraung:[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#b22222;]"We're killing him now? Interesting."[/color][/font]


  • 0

#13169 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,845 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 11:37 AM

[color=#008080;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Iulius:[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);][font="georgia, serif;"]"Oh, you're about to move on to Ko-Koro, are you?" Iulius asked of Kaiapo, deactivating the Huna he'd been using, standing closer to the fire. "Why'd it take you so long to get into Ko-Wahi in the first place, though? Too much detouring to check out the nightlife of each Koro?"[/color][/font]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Um...who are you?" I ask after my initial jump of surprise as another Toa appeared seemingly out of nowhere. I would be lying if I didn't admit that I was at least slightly nervous by the sudden appearance of this Toa. My eyes scanned over the Toa, trying my best to figure him out, but I had no such luck. He was tall, taller than me. His body was grey but his armor was a bluish green, teal to be exact.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#13170 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,423 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 11:57 AM

[color=#008080;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Iulius:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#008080;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Why, my name is Iulius," he said, somewhat amiably. "And, judging by the appearance of my friend Kaiapo here leading you, you're all the ones who I've been waiting here for, for the last...two or three months, I think. How are you?"[/color][/font]

 

[color=#008080;][font="georgia, serif;"]OOC: Remember, I'm using Old Latin rules for the name. Iulius=Julius.[/color][/font]


  • 0

#13171 Guest_ToaOfAwesome_*

Guest_ToaOfAwesome_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 09:25 PM

IC: Masopix looked around critically. For a Toa of Ice, he had always found Ko-Koro extremely... bland. There were no taverns like in Ta-Koro, no street vendors or beautiful sculptures like in Po-Koro, and most certainly no music or eventfulness like in Le-Koro. All the Matoran were quiet and rather bitter, and although he enjoyed the peace and knowledge that was so prominent here, Masopix felt that the Ko-Matoran were too serious all the time. They were devoting their lives to something that required them to live their lives in order to fully understand. Today, however, Masopix was not thinking about that. A burn on his shoulder had not yet healed, and it was starting to become increasingly painful. He had been searching the entire island for days, trying to find someone who could help, to no avail. Nobody was there, however, and so, as the pain got worse, Masopix left for Kini Nui.

 

OOC: Seriously, does anyone have healing powers?

 

P.S. I made this edit originally before going to kini-nui, but it didn't register, that's why i did it now, i just noticed.


Edited by ToaOfAwesome, Feb 07 2013 - 04:58 PM.

  • 0

#13172 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 10:40 PM

OOC: Huh? Awesome. I'm being targeted by a Valkyr and a Dragon thing....and I'm pretty sure I still lack the full skills to stay fully alive.

 

Yay.

 

IC: [color=#696969;]Argentum[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Sighing, he slumped onto his back, happily ignoring the others for several seconds. But he kept his eyes open, and in his moment of calm, he also started to focus more on his surroundings.[/color]


  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#13173 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 10:46 PM

IC:

 

[color=rgb(0,0,205);][font="georgia, serif;"]"Oh yes..." Came the musical voice of the hulking dragon.  It was quiet obvious that he was looking forward to this.  The frostic dragon had a thing for fighting... moreso than most of his kind.  And that was saying something, considering that he basically came from a race of dragons.[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#13174 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,423 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 11:22 PM

[color=#b22222;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Aclaraung:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#b22222;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Calm yourself, Okav, we haven't decided yet," Aclaraung chided the younger Dragon. "Remember what I told you about how getting into fights all the time wasn't a good idea."[/color][/font]


  • 0

#13175 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,845 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 04 2013 - 02:42 AM

IC: (Vlaria)

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"My name is Valria." I replied, my tone a little less suprised and a little more welcoming. However as I heard Iulius continue more questions seemed to spring up in my mind. "You know Kaiapo? You mean you've been waiting for us?" This was all a little strange to me, and being tired from the sparring didn't help me that much. "I'm...I'm doing well sir. How are you doing?" It still paid to mind my manners, especially in front of a guy that while strange. He was still a nice, amicable guy thus far.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#13176 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,756 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 04 2013 - 03:32 PM

[color=#008080;]IC (Echelon)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]About half an hour later, the four 'Vortixx' arrived at the back door of Ambages' house.  Under Makuta's guidance through the mask, Echelon had led them out of the Koro and into the drifts, only pausing every few minutes to mutter to the Mark Stone, presumably giving Utu new instructions.  Thankfully, the weather in the drifts was relatively clement, and afforded them quick and easy passage to the rear entrance of the Architect's abode.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"This is the entrance," Echelon announced, turning to his fellows after examining the door.[/color]


Edited by Illusive Ghosthands, Feb 06 2013 - 01:53 PM.

  • 0

infiltration_banner.png

 

More ME minifigs!


#13177 Guest_CharlemagneXVI_*

Guest_CharlemagneXVI_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 04 2013 - 05:42 PM

IC: Rya

 

"I haven't put much though into what I'll do," Rya said. "I am interested in defeating the Makuta, but more for revenge than anything else. If anything, I want to be a hero to redeem myself. I did a lot of things I wouldn't be proud of while the Makuta was controlling me."

 

"I've considered starting a team of my own," he continued, "not a "Toa team" or anything traditional... just a group, I suppose. A group of others who might be interested in... accomplishing things."


Edited by CharlemagneXVI, Feb 04 2013 - 09:34 PM.

  • 0

#13178 Offline Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,038 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 04 2013 - 10:29 PM

[font="tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(105,105,105);]IC: Utu - Ko-Wahi DriftsThis was getting a little cliche.People in disguises. Looking for a secret entrance.If I wasn't so angry with my non-control, I might've enjoyed this."This is the entrance,"Cool. What were we doing here? Seeing somebody? Cool.......What?......No really. This is sort of neat. It's not like we're wasting any time just standing here staring at the door. Actually though, it seemed that Vidar trusted Echelon. He also seemed to fear judgement based on our failures earlier today. So either this is just an attempt to evade Heuani, which would be easier if we weren't hanging around an infected Toa, or we're actually just wasting time. I'd make a chart, but I'm too busy doing cool important secret entrance things which would totally be cool, minus one thing.I have no idea what's going on.Echelon is telling me to do stuff, but I don't get to hear him. I'm assuming the control is based on the Mark, which controls the rest of the Bearer. I'd have to admit, this was pretty smart. At least compared to everything else that's happened recently.[/color][/font]


  • 0

Fear is freedom! Control is release! Contradiction is truth!"satsukibanner2.gif


BZPRPG Profiles


#13179 Guest_X-G.12_*

Guest_X-G.12_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 01:10 AM

IC: [Kersill] [mountains out of Ko-Koro]

 

Kersill trudged up the snow-filled mountains. normally, he would be working harder clearing snow out of his path, but a little sonic wave sent it flying, creating a clear path. at last, he got to where he was going: the lair of a muaka cat. Kersill readied himself, and went in. it was wide awake, unfortunately. it lunged at him, and Kersill just barely made it out of the way, but not without scratches. it charged at him, and he jumped over it as it ran into a rock. Kersill used his Suletu to read it's mind. it was mostly intent on killing Kersill, but there was something else. deep inside it's mind, Kersill realized, it had been sent by an unknown being. getting all the information it could from it, he then put a quick end to the Muaka cat. now to locate the being that sent it he thought grimly. he began to make his way out of the cave when something caught his attention: a piece of armor, gleaming and new. wondering how it had ended up here, he picked it up. inscribed on it was an adress in Ta-Koro. there wasn't a name, and of course he didn't have an explanation for how it had gotten here. so he began to journey back down the mountain, and then when he had reached there, onto Ta-Koro.


  • 0

#13180 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,210 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 07:39 AM

IC Genno"Guys, have we found anything yet?"
  • 0

#13181 Online Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 757 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 05 2013 - 10:47 AM

I.C. Zenex

"Well, setting a system of beliefs is the first step to getting things done. If you don't know what you believe in, you're no different than the darkside that you are fighting. Don't call me a theologian or anything, I just happen to notice a lot of toa out there who want to help people for no reason at all. It's all pretty aimless to me, but nobody says you can't start a team without morals."

________________

 

OOC: I assume because the owner of Ambages (sorry I forgot your username) hasn't told me that Vompran found anything, his search turned up no results.

 

I.C. [color=rgb(0,100,0);]Vompran[/color]

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]This would be awkward for Matoro... If no one else found anything.[/color]

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]"I got nothing..." He said to Kethryre as he returned from his fruitless search. Pity. This could end up as one big pain in the rear if no one else could do anything about it.[/color]


  • 0

elementalussal.png


#13182 Offline Smaug the Terrible

Smaug the Terrible
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

  • 10,127 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 04:50 AM

IC:

 

Suddenly, Aparangi and Tupua looked at each other instinctively. They both had felt the same sensation at the same time and this was a feeling that, despite being lessened on this island, had never been wrong before and wasn't wrong now. There were many things one could disguise if they chose to do so. But they could not disguise multiple servants of Makuta. No matter what appearance they feigned.

 

"Shadows..." Aparangi muttered under his breath. "More than one. On the other side of the estate."

 

"Four." Tupua added beside him. Aparangi nodded and started to push himself up with his arms, about to stand up. But his brother placed a hand on his shoulder, keeping him low to the ground. "No. Stay here. We don't know who these dark ones are. Rushing in will accomplish nothing."

 

"Who said I was going to rush in? I just wanted a closer look." Aparangi replied quietly, but slightly annoyed. For all the respect he held for Tupua, their methods and attitudes were polar opposites. It wasn't easy working together. 

 

"Besides, they might be here to harm our allies." the Aitua added. Tupua glanced at him coldly. "Your rash behaviour may be good in a fight, but we must gather more information first. And more evidence."

 

Aparangi harumphed softly. "Fine. But we'll have to take a closer look eventually."

 

"Don't worry brother...we will. But let us watch a while longer."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Kehua shrugged, looking down at the quiet Ravage walking beside him. From the front, Rewera looked back at Ravage, a question on her lips as well. But it looked like their companion didn't feel like sharing, so neither her nor Kehua pressed the issue. Perhaps it would comfort Ravage when he came to realize that each of the Aitua were all more or less introverts like him. They all had things they did not feel like talking about.

 

And so, without another word spoken, the trio left the village of ice in a western-direction, headed for the village of water.

 

OOC: Rewera, Kehua and Ravage to Ga-Wahi.


Edited by Vezok's Friend, Feb 06 2013 - 04:57 AM.

  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#13183 Guest_CharlemagneXVI_*

Guest_CharlemagneXVI_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 08:23 AM

IC: Rya"I believe," Rya said to Zenex, "that those who do evil must redeem themselves or be punished. That is essentially why I want to help others - to redeem myself for what I did while Makuta controlled me."Rya noticed that they had been walking for quite a while. He had almost forgotten what he had come to Ko-Koro for. "Now," he continued, "Where can I find a good weapon around here?"
  • 0

#13184 Online Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

  • 757 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 12:48 PM

I.C. Zenex was about to point out that if Makuta was controlling him, it was Makuta who had done those terrible things, not Rya, but he was interrupted.

 

"There are many good places to find a weapon. Especially in this culture, with evil everywhere and all. I got my axe from one of those markets over there." He pointed west. "I'm sure there is a befitting weapon there for a toa such as yourself."


  • 0

elementalussal.png


#13185 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 01:19 PM

[color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Kethrye (Ambage's Apartment, Ko-Koro.) -[/color][/font]

 

"Guys, have we found anything yet?"

 [color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Not, yet, no," muttered the Toa of Ice, sliding open the office's file cabinet and began browsing its' contents. It's been, what, five minutes? Not exactly enough time for a detailed investigation.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]The documents contained nothing incriminating, as expected.  Kethrye flipped to take a second look at the blueprints for an Academy, mentally noting it along with the Cultured Gentry as possible leads. Time to put my private eye experience to good use, Kethrye thought,slamming the drawer closed and striding round in a sweep of the apartment. All twenty four-hours of it.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]He wondered to the far rear of the architect's abode, finding nothing that would be out of place in any other relatively upper-class home on the island, apart form the masterwork statues and carvings that decorated the tables and walls. Kethrye raised a hand to the ice cold stone of the walls. Even the building itself's a work of art, though the ILF leader. Ambages is certainly a great engineer when he's not planting explosives inside the walls. . .[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]Kethrye shrugged to himself, inspecting the wooden door. Wonder what's in here, he thought, reaching for the doorknob and hefting the entrance open. Snow blown from the wind outside spilling into the chamber. -Backdoor, duh. Makes sense.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]What didn't make sense was the group of Vortixx standing on Ambages's back stoop. [/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"Uh, hello?"[/color][/font]


Edited by The Onion Knight, Feb 06 2013 - 02:43 PM.

  • 0

#13186 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,115 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 02:11 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Alfon (Ambages' House)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Man, I wasn't having any luck. I did my best to scour this place from top to bottom without making a mess of things but there just wasn't anything to be found. Well, no specific evidence of possible treason at least. On the other hand, this house was a treasure trove, a thief's jackpot. The architect was really rolling in the dough.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I found myself lingering around certain areas, stubbornly investigating the mansion for something, anything. Ambages had to be the culprit, the case just pointed fingers in his direction. [/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"FOUND SOMETHING,"[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]A jolt of excitement ran through my body and in mere seconds, I was there. The wall Kethrye stood beside was out of place, exposing the entrance of a hidden passage.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Might need a hand with it, though."[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"You got it." I replied, setting to work in moving the wall with the Toa of ice.[/color]


  • 0

#13187 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

  • 9,376 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 02:58 PM

Ic: Ambages simply sat in his drawing room, looking into the fire with a muted expression plastered on his face. He remained silent and stoic, appearing flustered but quiet at the unexpected intrusion, and waited the storm out. The guards and Matoro were just as quiet as the architect and just stood like statues, the admirable brokers for peace.

 

Kethrye shuffled about in the office and moved about, the most noisy of the searchers with his righteous vigor to discover proof of deception.

 

Ambages perked up in curiosity and rose from his seat. He looked towards Matoro and simply nodded; he would go check out what Kethrye had found, perhaps simply because he was bored. He was hardly found guilty of things, there would be no stopping a man from moving about in his own house. And so Matoro nodded respectfully in turn, though a guard was waved to follow Ambages just in case. Matoro was a cautious and obstinate man he needed to be.

 

The apartment was fairly expansive. The rooms were now of ceiling but broad and open. The owner surveyed the investigation's damanged as he moved -- it seemed no tapestry rug or painting was left askew, no vase and ornament untouched, no cabinet unopened. Nothing missing or broken, thankfully, which gave both he and his butler a measure of comfort. As he moved to the back of the home he passed the pigeon coop -- one of the ILS members was already looking at the bird's legs for notes. None would be found, of course, which was a sign of how futile the whole search really was. Ambages was a careful man, too, and always kept all the evidence of his treason in his study... And all of the stuff was no longer in the study, either, but in the university, likely being put into the mortar there for excavation later.

 

Ambages came around the corner where he knew the back door was and saw Kethrye's back, just in the midst of opening the door. "[color=#0000cd;]Uh, hello?[/color]" the toa said.

 

Ambages moved closer and to the side of the toa, peering with true curiosity at the space beyond Kethrye's body, but all he saw was open white space, a blanket of snowy wastes. Ambages shivered from the cold. "Who are you talking to?" he asked with an unamused expression. "Are you trying to bring more people in here to cast further guilt in my way, Kethrye?" he accused.

 

 

Ooc: So!  :bigsmile:  As you can tell, Echelon and the others aren't there yet. Here's why. Echelon was in the village proper before and saw that the Aitua were without the front door, so they went back out and around to the back entrance. That took half an hour (as stated in Echelon's post). However, Kethrye and the other ILF members could not have been in Ambages' house for longer than ten minutes (five for the questioning and five for the search, as you stated before). In other words, thanks to BZPRPG Time, Echelon and his team won't be at the back door for another twenty minutes.

 

I also suggest Veef edit his post to correlate with this truth. It's possible the Aitua felt the dark presence in Ko-Koro while they were there in the village, but for now they are, um, vanished again.

 

Teeheehee. :3


Edited by Daenerys Targaryen, Feb 06 2013 - 02:59 PM.

  • 0

#13188 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 05:27 PM

OOC: When did anyone state the interrogation took five minutes? I'd assume from it's length that it went on longer then that. Besides that, BZPRPG Time means that time flies when you're having fun  passes differently to different characters, and so while less more time may have passed for Echelon, Utu and Vidar, they're still around the back door in the present.

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]IC: Kethrye (Ambages's Back Door) -[/color][/font]

 

[color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Kethrye shrugged, jabbing his thumb at the trio of Vortixx, none of whom had introduced themselves, or in indeed say anything at all. "I don't know, ask them."[/color][/font]


Edited by The Onion Knight, Feb 06 2013 - 05:27 PM.

  • 0

#13189 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,756 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 05:46 PM

OOC: Right, let me explain.  I moved Echelon and his little group to Ambages' back door to keep them out of the way, thinking that a combination of a) courtesy and b) recognising my timeskip would ensure that nobody interacted with them.  Evidently I was wrong.

 

Fortunately, I have a solution :sly:

 

[color=#008080;]IC (Echelon & co)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]There was a click from the wooden door as the handle began to turn.  In that split second, Echelon whirled round to give the Illusionist an urgent glare.  The Mahiki-user, however, had already alerted himself to the opening door and raised his hands in a flash, conjuring an image which stopped shimmering into existence just before the door swung open, revealing the Toa behind it.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Kethrye saw nothing but empty wastes, the drifts stretching away until they were lost in the falling snow and naught but an Akaku could see further.  Echelon, Vidar and Utu stood stock-still as their companion maintained his illusion.  Kethrye would be unable to identify the flawless illusion for now; but if he were to walk forward a couple of metres, he would pass through the image and the beings behind it would be revealed to him.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]If he made it that far.[/color]


  • 0

infiltration_banner.png

 

More ME minifigs!


#13190 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,474 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 05:47 PM

IC- Verak - Ambages' Apartment

Verak hit the pigeon cage, sending the birds into a small frenzy. The poor, terrified things beat themselves against the walls of the cage for a few seconds, sending out shrieks and feathers before calming back down. He watched them carefully, noting the lack of anything interesting anywhere in the apartment. Nothing. Not a single piece of even sort of incriminating evidence. Although Verak didn't trust rich people, he also understood the low intellect of most heroes. Kethrye was beating his head against a solid stone wall, and however furiously he got his followers to do the same, not a single scrap of evidence presented itself. 

 

Verak's short attention span helped him decide this sooner than the other Liberation Force members, and he so he decided to give up and turned away from the cage. Unnoticed amidst the chaos, he grabbed a fancy glass and filled it with a small amount of one of the many alcoholic beverages available in the rich man's abode. 

 

After that, he pulled a chair over to a window and sat down on it, looking out into the white expanse and sipping his drink. He stared out at the snowbanks, listening to the sounds of the ILF's fruitless search. For a second he though he saw something of the darkest black peer over the edge, but when he looked again there was nothing there.


  • 0

#13191 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,990 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 05:53 PM

iC; KironKiron had followed along with the rest of the ILF towards Ko-Wahi, then they ended up searching a suspect Matoran's house."This sure is a big home," Kiron thought to himself.So, whiile the others searched frantically, Kiron ended up reading the matoran's books. When Ambages walked past, he would put on a stern expression and search the nearest object: The Pigeon CoopIC: SulkuaSulkua was having little luck as well.I don't think this guy's dumb enough to hide his stuff so openly, he thought to himself.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#13192 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

  • 9,376 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 08:59 PM

Ooc:

When did anyone state the interrogation took five minutes? I'd assume from it's length that it went on longer then that. Besides that, BZPRPG Time means that time flies when you're having fun  passes differently to different characters, and so while less more time may have passed for Echelon, Utu and Vidar, they're still around the back door in the present.

The dialogue we went through could not have taken any more than five minutes to exchange unless everybody ttttaaaaalllllkkkkkssss rrrreeeeaaalllllyyyy ssslllllooowwwllllyyyyy... which I know isn't the case. It really wasn't as long as you think it was.

 

Ic: Ambages looked again. "There is nobody there," he said blankly. He looked to the Ko-Koro guard escorting him for a response from the man; the guard merely shrugged, not seeing anyone, either. There was nothing but a blank snowscape.

 

"Kethrye," Ambages said, drawing his tone as cool and professionally as he could, "I know you are upset about the events in Pala-Koro, but I feel you are growing too desperate to find things where they are not. You've not only accused me of a crime I did not commit but also seem to not even recognize my sympathy for the doom, and now you see things there aren't. I fear the stress of it all has caused you to become... demential," he said as he moved to shut the door, shivering from the cold air to accentuate his haste. "That is not good for a leader who professes to do good for the people of Mata Nui. Where is Madrihk? I would want to speak of him about this," he pressed.


  • 0

#13193 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 09:21 PM

:kaukau: [color=#0000ff;]OOC: Javert kept on urging me to make this post, so I finally got around to it.[/color]

 

[color=#00ff00;]IC: (Laryn, Ko-Koro Bank)[/color]

 

Laryn arrived at the bank with a knot in his stomach.  He had a very, very strong hunch of what he wanted to do, and he didn't want to do it.  It's something he was going to be pretty ashamed of if he did.

 

The bank at its front was pretty simple.  After climbing down a ladder into an ice canyon, there was a tall rectangular opening along its side, parallel to the ladder's rungs.  He reached out his foot and eased himself onto the dropoff.  There was a desk made of ice, set in front of a stone carving in the shape of an unadorned face.  There were several Ko-Matoran at the desk, scribbling on sheets of paper.  He walked up to one of them.

 

"Excuse me, but I'm here on behalf of Kethrye of the ILF and Translator Matoro under an official investigation of an individual suspect of war crimes against Mata Nui."

 

"Who is this individual?"

 

"Ambages the Architect," said Laryn.  "We are undergoing an official search of his property.  We are not taking his property, but everything that he owns, we have the official commission of inspecting.  Therefore, I will need to inspect items in his safety-deposit box."

 

The Ko-Koronian banker removed a monocle.  "Are you saying that you wish to invade someone's privacy on our watch?  These matters are extremely complicated.  Getting access to things protected within these walls is more complicated than you might think.  We make it our business to make sure that one individual and only one individual can access their box, and that is the person who owns it."

 

"You might have good business practices in mind, but even you are subject to the law," said Laryn.  "A person has a right to his own property, but even that isn't an absolute as in cases of eminent domain.  The authority of Ko-Koro and the leader to the island's senior defense organization have deemed it necessary.  This is higher than you, and it isn't about loyalties.  This is about doing what you have to do, and for the safety of this island, we cannot be secure if we cannot be one hundred percent sure as to Ambages' innocence or guilt."

 

"That could very well be, but I still need a search warrant," said the guard.

 

"Search warrant?" muttered Laryn.  "Oofta!  We didn't have time to make anything fully authentic.  That takes time.  This isn't a domestic matter.  This is a time of war and this is a war crime."

 

"If I recognized you," said the banker, "I would have taken that statement, but you could very well be a rogue officer or a bank robber, so I'm not taking your word for - "

 

"I'm sorry, but some day you are going to forgive me for this," said Laryn, and he summoned wind to come in through the entrance and hook around so that it hit the batch of bankers from the side, flinging them against the wall.  Paper and snowflakes mixed to together and twirled around in the air.  It was all a flurry, and in the brief moment of havoc, Laryn jumped over the table, took a key around the neck of the head banker, and placed it in the keyhole area at the mouth of the statue.

 

"No!  You don't know what - "cried the head banker, but the door creaked open with an loud scraping sound.  He slid in and closed it shut as fast as he could.  There was a loud, echoing bang, and the world outside was dead to him.

 

The inside of the bank was a large chamber, like a cathedral.  It was actually quit narrow, to broader than a hallway, but its ceiling was easily fifty-three feet high.  The walls were made of solid, gray stone, and scattered all over their surface were lanterns made of lightstones.  All along the ceiling were icicles, and there were some that trickled down the walls like vines, often forming over the lightstone lamps.  Between the sheets of ice, where the bear rock of the walls showed through, were the various safes, carved into the stone.  There was a rolling ladder along each wall, making the upper deposit boxes available.

 

He checked one of the vault doors at ground level.  It had a six-digit lock attached to it.  That wasn't good at all.  As determined as he was, he wasn't going to physically destroy every single case here, especially when he didn't even know which one was the target.

 

Laryn returned to the door leading out and knocked as hard as he could, shouting "WHERE DO YOU CONTAIN THE INFORMATION ON LOCK NUMBERS AND THE LOCATIONS OF INDIVIDUAL SAFES?"

 

From behind the door, the muffled response: "We can't give it to you.  It's all memorized!"

 

"Fumbuggles," cursed Laryn.  He leaned against the door for a while, calming down.

 

Okay, so he was in here.  There was only one way out, and by the time he came out that way he would be facing what could be a lot more trouble than he had coming in.  Furthermore, he was cornered, and he wan't going to morally compromise himself by damaging the property of a ton of other Matoran and Toa who had lent the bank their trust in a wild struggle.

 

What if he just waited this all out until Kethrye came around and cleared out any misconceptions, starting the search on more official terms.  He could just stick around and watch over the situation up until then just in case Ambages sent anyone to cover up his tracks.

 

Surely, even though he was walking into this without a plan, there had to be a way of extracting the information he needed.

 

24601


  • 0

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles


#13194 Guest_ToaOfAwesome_*

Guest_ToaOfAwesome_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 09:27 PM

IC: Masopix was rather frustrated that he would have to go from Onu-Koro to Ga-Wahi the long way around the volcano, but he was trying to get there without anybody at Naho Bay noticing him. So here he was in Ko-Koro again, but this time one shoulder burn less injured. He flipped down his hood. Cautiously, he unstrapped his sword from his back, ready to fight anybody who tried to get in his way now… anybody. Let’s get this over with, Masopix thought. He trudged through the cold tundra, preparing for any possible battles.


  • 0

#13195 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 10:20 PM

OOC: Here here Masopix.

 

I'm bored.

 

IC:[color=#800080;] Clariax[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]A single stream of plasma melted the ice Maxopix had been walking on. Slip slosh, he slipped, and as he tried to pick himself up, the stream of plasma changed direction - him.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]OOC: And it's about time I had some combat fun...[/color]


  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#13196 Guest_ToaOfAwesome_*

Guest_ToaOfAwesome_*
  • Guests

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 11:08 PM

OOC: THANK YOU! I WAS GETTING SO BORED! By the way, I was about to actually go east like I said I was, but then I saw your comments there, and I was afraid I would look like some creepy stalker weirdo, so I went West

 

IC: Masopix's eyes widened, just as the plasma stream grew closer, he launched himself out of the hole, flying into the air and landing to safety. "I'm assuming your name isn't Gold either?" Masopix said as he held his sword in front of him. He fired a blast of sub-zero ice from his sword at his enemy with raging velocity.


Edited by ToaOfAwesome, Feb 06 2013 - 11:09 PM.

  • 0

#13197 Online BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 06 2013 - 11:27 PM

Ambages looked again. "There is nobody there," he said blankly. He looked to the Ko-Koro guard escorting him for a response from the man; the guard merely shrugged, not seeing anyone, either. There was nothing but a blank snowscape.

 

"Kethrye," Ambages said, drawing his tone as cool and professionally as he could, "I know you are upset about the events in Pala-Koro, but I feel you are growing too desperate to find things where they are not. You've not only accused me of a crime I did not commit but also seem to not even recognize my sympathy for the doom, and now you see things there aren't. I fear the stress of it all has caused you to become... demential," he said as he moved to shut the door, shivering from the cold air to accentuate his haste. "That is not good for a leader who professes to do good for the people of Mata Nui. Where is Madrihk? I would want to speak of him about this," he pressed.

 

[color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Kethrye (Ambages's Apartment) -[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]Crazy, is that it? Am I going insane? Kethrye thought, leaning out of the door and glancing to the left and to the right, confirming that the Vortixx were, in fact, gone, if they had even existed in the first place.  He closed his eyes. Given all that's happened lately that wouldn't be terribly surprising. How ironic would it be  if the only sane ILF member was the first to truly go mad himself?[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]Kethrye suppressed a sigh, matching the architects stoicism with his own. The stress has been getting to me, at least a little. As soon as things slow down I need to take a brake. Go easy for a bit. Get drunk with Alfon and Ril. Ask Plagia out on a date. That sort of things.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]Wait, am I even thinking about romance? That settles it, I have lost my mind.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]He gritted his teeth. Demented or no, I have a job to do. And innocent or not, Ambages is not the saint he wants the rest of the world to believe he is. How could anyone with so much money be?[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"Madrihk's missing," he replied, his gaze returning to the Matoran of Sonics. "Probably dead. And I apologize if I seem overly suspicious  but I don't think you realize how serious things really are, how bad bad things have gotten.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"Ko-Koro was devastated in a meaningless act of violence, Makuta's follower's walk unchallenged across the island, Pala-Koro has fallen and many of the ILF scattered or killed, the Kumu-Islets have been swallowed by the sea, and the survivors have blamed the rest of civilization for the disaster. I wouldn't go off standing on a street corner proclaiming that the end is neigh, but it's certainly looking that way. All of us are at war.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"The people have lost hope, and if the master of shadows made a move many would welcome him, trading freedom for survival. The entire island is playing a game, architect, not one over mere thrones or kingdoms, but one over the very hearts and minds of those that fight it, and fates much worse then death will come if we lose.[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"There's only two armies, and everyone's part of one whether they know, or want, it or not. Makuta and Mata Nui. Order and anarchy. The Matoran or their enemies. Light and darkness. Hope and despair. Life and death.  The closest there is to good in this world, and evil. Will you help to save Mata Nui and it's people, or help destroy them forever? Everyone being on the island is being asked that question, and those that pick neither are only hastening their own destruction."[/color][/font]

 

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]Kethrye grinned like the madman he likely was by this point. "The island needs heroes, Ambages, the problem is there's no such things as heroes, there's only us. And while there are no true Toa, villains are very, very real. The question is whether you're one of them or not."[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]The ILF leader shrugged, his madcap smile falling back into a frown. "I don't know why I'm bothering, though. To be frank, we both know what side you've chosen."[/color][/font]


  • 0

#13198 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

  • 9,376 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 07 2013 - 12:02 AM

Ic: Ambages listened as he closed the door, then he smiled -- not about how wrong Kethrye was about there only being two sides in the war but rather about his last sentence. His smile was an act, but acting was one of the things Ambages was truly a master at. "Yes we do and I'm glad you see that," he said, nodding respectfully to the toa. He gestured for Kethrye to follow him back into the main rooms of the apartment.

 

"All my time on Mata Nui has been about building things and making whatever is good even better. The fact that my own work was used against me in such a horrible way will always sit with me in regret, but you're right -- these are dark days and that doom was simply a sign of the times. And I say 'simply' with no intention to diminish the severity of the event. Still, it also served as a warning to me, one that you are simply magnifying for my eyes to see." He sighed deeply, then continued, "I'm just a matoran architect and businessman, I'm not cut out for adventures and heroic deeds, but if there is anything I can do to win your trust back, I want to be able to help you. Mata Nui needs his champions and I still think your group can be his sword in this war."

 

He shot a smirk at him as he finished, "That is, if you stopped being a loose cannon that searches houses for nonexistent proof of corruption."


  • 0

#13199 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 07 2013 - 12:26 AM

OOC: Each time you move Wahi's, say it, please.

 

IC: [color=#4b0082;]Clariax[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"Fool."[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Sub-Zero ice wasn't just extra tiring on Toa of Ice, it was like using up all your energy in one shot. Even being in Ko-Wahi, it was still going to take time to regenerate all that used up energy. And using it on an opponent who, quite simply, wasn't anywhere near Masopix's peripheral vision - was just plain stupid.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Clariax sighed. Thanks to medical genius, stupidity was getting less and less lethal. Activating her mask of quick travel, she appeared - [/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Right above Masopix's head, who had stupidly wasted his energy on someone who wasn't there. Landing upon his shoulders, the sudden weight change pushed Masopix to the ground. "Who dares act stupid in the face of a Phantom?"[/color]


  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#13200 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 07 2013 - 12:57 AM

[color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Kethrye (Ambages Apartment) -[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"Yeah, right," Kethrye replied. "The evidence seems non-existent, but the corruption is there."[/color][/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]He signed. "Regardless, nothing about being a Matoran stops you form beings a hero-" Trakuda appeared in his mind's eye, giving his life at the Rama Hive, followed by Nixie of Le-Koro, and then Kongu and Matoro and all the other Matoran that were as strong as any Toa. "-And, er, the businessman part doesn't either, really. Anyone can hero, and sometimes it's the smallest acts of heroism that are the greatest, which is cheesy as karz what actually true." Great, now I'm starting to sound like Kehuri, this day just keeps getting better doesn't it.[/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]  [/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#0000ff;]"But, I think'll I give you the benefit of the doubt, Let's say I call off my men, and then we discuss exactly what is it is you can do for us."[/color][/font]


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users