Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
13844 replies to this topic

#13361 Offline Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,803 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 06:57 AM

IC: [Quada]

 

In another part of the village, Quada was cheerfully helping a few Matoran fix up some huts that had been damaged during the avalanche. It was actually rather fun, despite the cold, especially when his companions had amusing stories to tell. Of course, it also made time fly by rather quickly, so it seemed as if barely any time had passed when their work was complete.

 

"Wonder what the others are doing?"


  • 0

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#13362 Offline Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,747 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 08:43 AM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

[color=#b22222;]IC: LoJak[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]LoJak was having a pleasant dream. He was standing at the centre of Ta-Koro's Kohlii field, graciously accepting a Ceremonial Mask from Turaga Vakama. He'd just vanquished a mighty foe. The stands were full of Matoran and Toa. He spotted Quada and Iulius, and he was sure the rest of his new Toa team were there as well. Then he saw Valria. She jumped onto the the field and started walking towards him. She stepped right next to him and said something. LoJak couldn't make it out. The commotion the crowd was making blocked out all other noise. The only thing he could hear was their cheering his name.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"LoJak! LoJak! LoJak"[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"LoJak?"[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]The Ta-Toa stirred and opened his eyes. It took him a moment to register everything. Valria was awake, but she still lay in bed. He didn't blame her. He himself felt like he could have slept another day if he had the opportunity. But his own weariness didn't much matter - he'd learned to fight through it before, and the sleep had been more refreshing than he would have thought.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Hello there" he said slurring just a bit at the end as his sentance turned into a yawn. "Are you feeling alright? That was impressive, what you managed earlier you know."[/color]


  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#13363 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,414 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 09:45 AM

[color=rgb(0,128,128);][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Iulius:[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);][font="georgia, serif;"]"Indeed it was," a familiar voice called through the doorway. "It seems it was a good idea to give you both the second path, now." A smiling Toa of Sonics stepped into the room, his ever-present staff held next to him.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);][font="georgia, serif;"]"Now, I need you two to hop out of bed, so I can gather the rest of the team together. Because, while we all have made a contribution towards the villages continuing rebuilding, we need to present more of a concerted effort, if only to make sure they know we're a team, and not just a few random Toa."[/color][/font]


  • 0

#13364 Online Plank Sinatra

Plank Sinatra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,188 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 08:08 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Yeah, Kethrye. I'm curious. Is there anything else you can think of?"[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]The voice was playfully cold, slightly coy and drawling, and from the rafters of Ambages' considerably large dwelling, a figure clad in black leather armor slung down pendulum style by his legs, wrapped around the roof supports, and dropped cleanly with a midair somersault worthy of a top-tier gymnast onto his feet, hands behind his head. Over his back, a complicated looking bow was slung carefully, and a kukri was strapped to his right thigh, shining wickedly in the light as he brought himself to his full height. Esao's amethyst eyes regarded first the De-Matoran architect, then Kethrye, taking in the situation.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"As a matter of fact...what were you even thinking to begin with? Have you been thinking at all ever since we left Pala-Koro?"[/color]

 

-Tyler


Edited by Tyler Durden, Mar 18 2013 - 08:10 PM.

  • 0

~current bzprpg otps~

 

dorianxtuara

angelxkino

raknarxsong

cyseroxnaria


#13365 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,529 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 08:52 PM

OOC:

 

*drags character kicking and screaming out of limbo*

 

IC: [color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Kythera[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Not for the first time, Kythera cursed in her native language.  Under normal conditions, the particularly... descriptive word would have made things fairly better for everyone involved.  Meaning her, that is.  Unfortunately, these current conditions were annoyingly stubborn, and didn't seem to want to listen to her imaginative word choice.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Snow.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Why snow?[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]The cold brought back memories better left buried.  There was a place on her home island, known by it's inhabitants as simply The Mountain.  It dominated the landscape where ever one looked, a forsaken monoloth of terror and hunger, lording over those trapped in it's shadow.  Kythera had climbed it's black summit three times, which was three more times than most could claim.  Twice to prove a point, and once for... other reasons.  The same reasons why she left that island in the first place.  Needless to say, The Mountain was capped with snow.  While the snow here wasn't trying to swallow her alive, smothering her life like one does a candle, it was snow all the same.  Same numbing, blinding whiteness.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]With another well-placed curse, Kythera glanced up at the structure she had been waiting outside for what seemed like longer than "fifteen minutes".  What was that Toa of Fire doing in there?[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]I swear... if he's in there drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate while sitting by a toasty fire playing cards with Kethrye and that "Ambages" fellow, I'm going to find a new place to store my knives.  Pointy side in.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Murderous thoughts such as these didn't do much more than the curses.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]####in' snow.[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#13366 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,838 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 09:16 PM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]Well it seems that talk will have to wait. For a while there I thought we would have to run around Ko-Koro looking for Iulius and the group, but if he's here, the others are probably around somewhere.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]Valria sat up a little more and rolled the pushed the blanket off her slender form, before swinging her feet off the bed and standing up. The Toa of Gravity yawned a bit, stretching her arms skyward. It was a dreamless sleep, but it had helped the Toa of Gravity rest well and she smiled warmly to LoJak, speaking to him first.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"I'm fine, LoJak. I guess I just overextended myself a bit. I wouldn't have tried if it wasn't for you." Valria replied, with a warm smile and then turned to their cheery Toa of Sonics. "Good to see you again Iulius. Do you know where the others are?" There was a determined, energetic glint to her emerald orbs that hadn't been there before, and as she stood, she did so more a bit more pep in her step. Amidst the silence in between her question and his answer there was an audible grumble coming from her abdomen, she remembered eating last in Ga-Koro and that was a while back.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#13367 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,236 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 10:23 PM

[color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC:[/color][/font]

 

[color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Kethrye cocked an eyebrow at Esao's sudden arrival before replying to Ambages, choosing to ignore the Ta-Toa and instead conclude his current business. "Well, I suppose that settles matters, there isn't really anything else you could provide us with at the moment, although we'll contact you if we ever require your aid. Apologizes for inconveniencing you, but, well, any suspect is worth investigating as soon as we can, you know?" He laughed with calculated awkwardness, trying his best to seem amicable and trusting, even though the architect wasn't crossed from the suspect list just yet. [/color][/font]

 

[color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Well, this has been a colossal waste of time, the ILF Leader thought, raising from his seat and striding towards the exits, waving for Esoa to follow. Kethrye's face fell back into a scowl as soon as he left Ambages's sight. Though that too soon faded as he considered the tidbits of information he had gleamed from the architect's files. On the other hand, at least now we have something to go on, at least.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#0000ff;][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"So, where the karz have you been?" Kethrye remarked as the two came to the apartment's doors. "Haven't seen you or Nova since we left what's left of Pala-Koro."[/color][/font]


Edited by Javert, Mar 18 2013 - 10:23 PM.

  • 0

#13368 Offline Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,747 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 10:39 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Iulius and LoJak both heard Valria's stomach grumble, moaning for food. Nobody made a sound, opting instead to look from one Toa to another, waiting for someone one to finally speak. Then a growl came from LoJak's stomach, significantly louder than Valria's comparative murmer. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]That settled it. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Iulius, you wouldn't have happened to pick up any food on your way here, would you? As impressive as our actions were, even Toa need more sustenance than gratitude. Maybe we can eat here first, then meet with the others near the Statue of Kopaka Valria and I restored? If you want to do something people will notice, that'd be the place to do it."[/color]


  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#13369 Online Plank Sinatra

Plank Sinatra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,188 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2013 - 05:22 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"I've been following you, as it were," Esao said as he put up his hood, shielding his face from any of the freezing air of Ko-Wahi. "The Vortixx and I, both. What was with the interrogation back there? I was listening to both of you before a word was said, and it sounded like a remarkable waste of the lives of all parties involved."[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

~current bzprpg otps~

 

dorianxtuara

angelxkino

raknarxsong

cyseroxnaria


#13370 Online EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

  • 9,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 19 2013 - 06:55 PM

Ic: Ambages gestured broadly to the entrance of the apartment and watched Kethrye up and leave. He faked a smile and breathed a chuckle at Kethrye's parting words. He remained seated though, watching the last vestiges of the ILS depart, though his sharp ears could not help but pick up on the conversation that started away from him. Esao was a good jungle ranger, the architect knew, and was one of the better men on the island, and were he not commonly rogue he would have been either hired for jobs or disposed of. As Ambages thought of this, he realized what an interesting development it would be if Esao ran the ILS.

 

He got up from his seat and turned to be face to face with Matoro, his five guards standing with him. They said nothing, only stared for a moment, until Matoro gave a command with a twitch of a finger; the guards filed out of the apartment and left the two matoran standing alone. "You're not at fault for this incursion," Ambages said, breaking the silence.

 

"But I will take the blame for this as the administrative head of this koro," Matoro added.

 

"You followed a claim laid by a deluded and zealous leader of an organization, but you are only at fault for doing your duty."

 

"Then accept my apology regardless," Matoro said, "and I hope we can work on more acceptable terms in the future."

 

"Absolutely, Matoro," Ambages said, patting him on the back and showing him out. "May the Great Spirit guide you and protect you in better ways than he has for the ILS."

 

And that was that. Ambages was finally left alone, a free man for now.


Edited by Arya Stark, Mar 19 2013 - 07:09 PM.

  • 0

#13371 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,184 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2013 - 07:02 PM

IC SurHeat. Sur, or the shell that was once Sur, could sense it. Just a small flame but it was heat nonetheless. Her body dragged her along against the will of her mind, if there was any mind left. Eyes glazed over in a zombie like state, she eventually reached the source of heat. A fire by the roadside. Completely ignoring her surroundings, she sat down in front of the fire, staring at it like a hapaka stares at a bowl of food out of reach. Her face showed her hunger, her eyes glazed over, greedily soaking up the heat.But as she "fed", her mind slowly returned to her. The light of intelligence returned to her face and with it, her compassion as well. She now noticed that she was not on the side of the street but rather in an old, dilapitated home, with a Skakdi staring incredulously at her. Her face shifted to that of embarressment for committing such a large faux pas, then to pity as she eyed the state that the Skakdi's home was in. Wordlessly, she got up, examining the condition of the walls, the ceiling, and the rest of the house. Putting a hand to the wall, wood, strong and enduring, filled the cracks in the stone walls. It was a temporary fix, but one much needed nonetheless. Fixing the cracks in the ceiling as well, she topped it off with a layer of cotton insulation before sealing it off with another layer of wood. The Skakdi stared at her in awe, before smiling in gratitude.Five hours later...Sur sat down on near statue that Valria and Lojak had righted. She had spent the last five hours fixing houses; jobs well done in her opinion. She had never strongly considered going into home repair before, but now that she had tried her hand at it, it wasn't too bad. Whistling to herself, she blew into her hands and started rubbing them together. Man it was cold here!
  • 0

#13372 Offline Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,747 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 06:30 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]The instant LoJak stopped speaking  there was a knock on the open door. The eyes of all three Toa turned to see who it was, although Valria and LoJak were the two that were most delighted by what they saw.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]A Ko-Matoran stood by the doorway, a platter of meat and fruit in his hands. His clothes suggested he worked at the inn, or perhaps even owned it. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Excuse me, Toa heroes. Word has spread of what you've done in the village square, restoring the statue of Toa Kopaka to its former glory. I just wanted to express my gratitude to you with some food. Its not much, but times are tough in Ko-Koro and we need more people like you around working at full strength."[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]LoJak accepted the food and thanked the Matoran for it, who offered to let the Toa use the room free of charge. When the Matoran had left the room LoJak and Valria briskly devoured the modest fare. They ate with no pretense of manners - they were both famished and needed to restore their strength. They would soon be back to work. They finished eating after a minute or two. LoJak wiped his face and smacked his lips, savoring the taste. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Well then, I think we're ready" LoJak said to Valria and the patiently waiting Iulius. [/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]All three left the inn, thanking the previous Matoran again for his hospitality, and made their way to Toa Kopaka's statue. Along the way LoJak noticed something was different about Valria. She was walking a little higher, and there was a spring in her step LoJak could have sworn he'd never seen her have before. She was beaming, even with the chill wind howling at their faces. She seemed... happy. LoJak's heart swelled with pride and genuine joy for the Toa of Gravity. [/color]

[color=#b22222;]Her cheerful smile as she turned her head towards him and their eyes met. His pulse quickened and LoJak could have sworn his heart thumped loud enough for the others to hear. He wanted to say something but, quite strangely, he couldn't think of anything. Especially with Iulius walking besides them. Instead LoJak smiled back, then faced forward again.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]He saw Sur sitting down near it, trying to keep warm by blowing into his hands. He, Valria and Iulius walked over to her.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"A little chilly in the Village of Ice, Sur?" LoJak asked.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]ooc: Let's get this going, shall we?[/color]


Edited by Toa Fanixe, Mar 20 2013 - 06:48 PM.

  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#13373 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,184 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 07:41 PM

IC SurSur looked up at LoJak, who had approached her. "Yes, very," she replied. "The cold gets to me. Turns me into a zombie. I wandered into some random Skakdi's house," she said with a sheepish grin on her face, getting up, "And hogged his fire. Made up for it by fixing the house; it'll keep him warm now." Sur gestured to a row of houses on the side; the ones made of wood were in perfect condition, a far cry from what LoJak and Valria had seen entering the village. The ones of stone were a bit more ramshackle as the repairs made were blatently obvious but it was better than nothing.Stretching backwards, Sur looked around her, monitering the village around her. The Matoran that weren't enjoying their now-warm homes were flocking the statue, admiring it. "I heard that you and Valria helped put this back up?" she asked, even though the question was somewhat rhetorical. "These are good Toa," she thought. "They may not be my idea of an ideal Toa, but they're heroes in their own way. And that's important, because everybody has their own role to play in life..." Sur's face darkened for a split second but she quickly corrected it, breathing a sigh of relief as she looked around the village. She noticed Quada helping some matoran fix huts. "Need some help over there?" she called out to the Toa.

Edited by Constructman, Mar 20 2013 - 07:42 PM.

  • 0

#13374 Offline Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,803 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 08:39 PM

IC: [Quada]

 

"Any help would be appreciated!" replied the rookie Toa cheerfully as he lifted a few Matoran up so they could hammer in a nail.


  • 0

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#13375 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,414 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 09:44 PM

[color=rgb(0,128,128);][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Iulius:[/color][/font][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][font="georgia, serif;"]"Myself, Sur, Quada, Valria, LoJak," Iulius muttered, counting people off, then frowned.[/color][/font][/font]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);][font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"][font="georgia, serif;"]"We're still short Kaiapo...no matter, he's either still asleep, or on the other side of the Koro," the Toa of Sonics said to himself, waving off any comments he may have made. He turned, waving at Quada, both a friendly gesture of greetings and approval, and a message for him to come over as soon as possible.[/color][/font][/font]


  • 0

#13376 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,838 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 11:24 PM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]Valria expressed her gratitude for the lodging and food to the Ko-Matoran before they had left. Valria herself ate much more ravenously than LoJak, scarfing down the food fast. While she appreciated the kindness, Ko-Koro couldn't necessarily afford to offer such amenities without at least some form of payment. This occupied her thoughts as she followed the others back to the statue. Maybe she could help around the inn while she wasn't helping the Koro with repairs or doing whatever jobs Iulius had planned for them. Snapping out of those thoughts her eyes had met LoJak and saw the Toa go redder in the cheeks than his naturally ruby red skin before smiling back at her. There was a slight flutter, but she shook those thoughts away for now. Instead her mind was on how to get Ko-Koro back on track. For that however she would need to wait for Iulius and Kaiapo's orders. When their group reached the statue, they found shivering Toa of Plant Life and she frowned at her ally's statement.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Sur if you're cold, LoJak has helped me keep warm so far. I'm sure wouldn't mind helping you with it." She said, looking to LoJak for a second before turning back to Sur. In fact she grabbed a seat next to the healer. "Yeah, it was mostly LoJak. So I assume a good portion of this rebuilding was you, wasn't it?" Valria asked, a gentle, less timid smile curved on the Toa of Gravity's lips. A good start, but with nearly all of their group here perhaps Iulius would start them on a new objective in aiding the recovering village of Ko-Koro.[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#13377 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,236 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 02:38 PM

[color=#b22222;]"I've been following you, as it were," Esao said as he put up his hood, shielding his face from any of the freezing air of Ko-Wahi. "The Vortixx and I, both. What was with the interrogation back there? I was listening to both of you before a word was said, and it sounded like a remarkable waste of the lives of all parties involved."[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"A waste of time, certainly but not a complete one," Kethrye replied with a smirk, stepping out into the Ko-Koro streets. "Now we know either the architect's hiding something, or else is far less intelligent then he appears. If I had a way of producing such an revolutionary gizmo I sure as karz wouldn't install in the middle of nowhere without keeping the blueprints or some kind of backup handy.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Anyway, villain or cool dude, this case isn't closed just yet. There's still a few more leads we'll need to look into before we let Mr. Ambages off the hook."[/color]


Edited by Javert, Mar 21 2013 - 02:39 PM.

  • 0

#13378 Offline Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,803 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 04:12 PM

IC: [Elysi]

 

In an inn nearby, Elysi was drinking tea.


  • 0

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#13379 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,536 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 04:45 PM

IC:

 

For the first time in months, things were beginning to happen in the Village of Ice.

 

Weeks after Sucogu's group disbanded, months after the terrorist assaults, it was once again becoming a hotbed of activity. Creatures from myth and legend flocked around the guard headquarters, whilst a new team of Toa worked to repair the remaining damage. The ILS had once more returned to the village, and appeared to be stirring up as much trouble as they could possibly manage.

 

It was the second group that was, though they were unaware of it, being monitored. Yards away, a single dark shape was motionless, a thin layer of snow coating its form. It did, for all intents and purposes, appear to be a statue. And its placement gave no indication that it was anything else. Its massive shoulder barely moved, despite the steady rate of breath drawn in and expelled. The Titan had found that after months of living in or around Ko-Koro, the cold had ceased to bother him. No longer did the slightest wind make him long for Ta-Koro, no longer did the snow make him wish for warmer climates. It was familiar now, the touch of a old friend, rather than a cruel discomfort. It had become easy simply to watch and wait, senses alert for the slightest hint of conflict. In the months since his old group's disbanding, he had continued on much as he had. He kept watch over the village, helping to take some of the burden off of the overstretched guards. He never stuck around long, and though most had grown used to the massive being's presence, none had ever gotten past a few words with him. Few had tried. 

 

He was an enigma, one that had woven itself into the fabric of village life. It was better that way. Here in Ko-Koro, few knew him, and even those had met him first during the attack, as he hurried them out of the hospital. A few could remember the violent showdown between he and the Mark Bearer of Sadism, but their number was small. 

 

He had become the protector that no one spoke of, silently watching for when action needed to be taken. In a way, he preferred that. The last time he had grown too involved, it ended badly. He kept his distance, eyes tracking the new Toa, though his body remained motionless. 


  • 0

#13380 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,414 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 06:14 PM

[color=rgb(128,0,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]IC:[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]"If you're so interested in them, student, you might as well say hi," a black and maroon robed figure near the titan said. He was sitting upon a rock in the snow, and judging by how much had accumulated upon him, he'd been sitting there longer than the titan had been standing.[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(128,0,0);][font="georgia, serif;"]"After all, you don't make much headway in your dealings with people if you just stand and watch them."[/color][/font]


  • 0

#13381 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,536 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 08:33 AM

IC:

 

"I have no intention of interacting with them."

 

The titan rumbled in response, his voice easily carrying the few feet to the seated Toa. He remained motionless, not even turning to look at the older being. "As long as they maintain their current behavior, I will have no need to do so."


  • 0

#13382 Offline Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,803 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 03:38 AM

IC: [Quada]

 

Having finished with the repairs for some of the huts, Quada took a quick break, taking the time to meet up with the rest of the group.

 

"So what did you guys get up to?"

 

IC: [Rannin]

 

Rannin silently stalked through the hallway of a hospital, sweeping away dust.


Edited by ZHX, Mar 23 2013 - 06:59 AM.

  • 0

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#13383 Offline DoctorCouch

DoctorCouch
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 630 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 07:56 AM

IC: [Rannin]

 

Rannin silently stalked through the hallway of a hospital, sweeping away dust.

 

IC: Yick

In that same hospital, Yick sat in a bed, contemplating his life. He had been there for about a month now, being told that the the doctors had to perform operations to help with his scars and properly fix his bones. And since he wanted to have his scars removed slightly more than he wanted to devour the organs of everyone who walked inside his room, he had let them.

 

That was, until they let in some other patient who happened to have a coughing fit every twelve seconds. After what felt like the thousandth time he heard the hacking cough, Yick had simply had enough. Without a word, he got up, walked out of the room and toward the exit of the hospital, roughly pushing past some stupid janitor as he headed out.


  • 0

#13384 Offline Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,803 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 07:59 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"It's usually considered rude to push past people without an apology," stated Rannin blandly, the red-eyed Toa turning to face the Skakdi.


  • 0

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#13385 Offline DoctorCouch

DoctorCouch
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 630 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 08:14 AM

IC: Yick

 

Yick stopped in his tracks. He would normally not have responded to such a comment, but he wasn't feeling particularly nice today. He turned to Rannin and growled "Shut your trap, Toa."


  • 0

#13386 Offline Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,803 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 08:16 AM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"You're a rude one, aren't you?"


  • 0

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#13387 Offline DoctorCouch

DoctorCouch
  • Members
  • Scavenger

  • 630 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 08:17 AM

IC: Yick

 

Yick smirked. "How'd you guess?"


  • 0

#13388 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,184 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 12:50 PM

IC Sur"Well, it looks like you're cold too, we don't want to overwork LoJak, do we?" Sur smiled gently as she glanced at the toa of gravity, gesturing to the toa of fire. "Well, the eastern portion of the town was. Quada's section he did himself." Getting up and stretching back, she shook her head and asked "So what now?"
  • 0

#13389 Offline Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,803 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 07:09 PM

[IC: Rannin]

 

"Probably the pushing bit."


  • 0

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#13390 Online Plank Sinatra

Plank Sinatra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,188 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 07:27 PM

[color=#b22222;]"I've been following you, as it were," Esao said as he put up his hood, shielding his face from any of the freezing air of Ko-Wahi. "The Vortixx and I, both. What was with the interrogation back there? I was listening to both of you before a word was said, and it sounded like a remarkable waste of the lives of all parties involved."[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"A waste of time, certainly but not a complete one," Kethrye replied with a smirk, stepping out into the Ko-Koro streets. "Now we know either the architect's hiding something, or else is far less intelligent then he appears. If I had a way of producing such an revolutionary gizmo I sure as karz wouldn't install in the middle of nowhere without keeping the blueprints or some kind of backup handy.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Anyway, villain or cool dude, this case isn't closed just yet. There's still a few more leads we'll need to look into before we let Mr. Ambages off the hook."[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"About that..."[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Esao stopped dead in the snow; Kethrye kept advancing for about two or three steps before he noticed the archer was no longer beside him and turned on his heel, staring at him curiously. The amethyst eyes of the Toa of Fire glowed with a determined blaze to them that belied his opinion on what had gone on in there.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Listen, I get that you want to chase down the leads. But I feel like you're letting personal bias over what happened to Pala-Koro get in the way of your common sense. Things normally don't go to the very top of the food chain like this. Granted, it's not always the case, but did you actually stop and think that maybe this is some mid-level guy who worked for Ambages' fault? Or that it's an enemy of his in the Gentry that set it up so that he'd lose standing? There are always other factors at play with things like this, Kethrye. Have you tried to plug in...any of them? "[/color]

 

-Tyler


Edited by Tyler Durden, Mar 23 2013 - 07:27 PM.

  • 0

~current bzprpg otps~

 

dorianxtuara

angelxkino

raknarxsong

cyseroxnaria


#13391 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,830 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 08:05 PM

IC: KaithasI was thrown up by the airstream, landing on the side. "Gah, tremors." Normally I'd be doing what Merla was, but really, not much could surprise me.
  • 0

The iguana disapproves.


#13392 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,184 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 08:20 PM

IC Merla"What was that?" Merla snapped. She looked around at the mountain range about her.. "We're in the mountains; earthquakes don't happen all the way up here." Geez, now the universe was out to get them. Merla fidgeted with her new shield, scanning the area.
  • 0

#13393 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 6,549 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 08:22 PM

IC. Daylaria.What had been a Toa of water lay curled up in the snow, wings (recent addition) shielding her from the elements to some degree. She was so much different from Daylaria, yet the same in body and mind. However, that didn't mean the body and mind hadn't changed. If one were to look from her eyes now, things would be sharper. Darker. Edgier. She was weaponless, and she could no longer feel the streams. The moisture no longer clung to her. Rather, she felt so much grittier. She was tainted. She had ascended beyond any believable standards. She had become a goddess amongst Toa, rising above what she had ever imagined she could be. Her strength was that off a titan, her agility that of the wind, and her reflexes sharper than a blade. Yet, her muscles ached. She was sore. She stood, her body the most beautiful sight to behold. Daylaria held power in every step she took. There was thunder in her eyes, and lightning in her veins. And she stepped from the cliff, into a free fall. Air rushed into her face, but rather than biting at her flesh, it was deflected painlessly. It seemed that even the air around her recognized her power.And the sword called to her.Her wings picked up speed and she sliced into the sky, any remnants of snow or debris banished from her person. Like a missile, she landed in Ihi-Koro, administering a shockwave that shot snow out in all directions. The Sword of Justice called to her, crooning her to its location. She had to have it. It would bow to her, and her alone.See, when a Toa becomes a Valkyr, she generally becomes the amplification of one certain trait. Anythn, her creator, was the Valkyr of lust. Daylaria, however, had become obsessed with finding the Xa-Koroans and making them pay for what they had done. Simply, she had thought merely of justice. She had been on course to become a merciful, good Valkyr- but Anthyn was her maker. She was tainted. Daylaria had become vengeance personified. To all who sinned, their sins would be punished. Those who killed would be killed. Those who harmed would be harmed. That was her mission.She looked around the area, noticing the many who were gathering around her. Some marveled at her beauty. Some marveled at her wings. Some had admiration, and others had fear. Simply, she was regarded cautiously by all. And this was good, because no one was to get in the way of her search for the sword.
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#13394 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,830 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 08:33 PM

IC: My attitude was different. I felt no fear toward the valkyr- nor admiration, either. She was beautiful, yes, but I was far beyond appearances. The only one I'd ever met left a bad taste in my mouth, and I had no illusions about the angels. "Who the karz are you, may I ask?"

Edited by Elvis, Mar 23 2013 - 08:34 PM.

  • 0

The iguana disapproves.


#13395 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 6,549 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 08:40 PM

IC. Daylaria.She could sense the difference in this one. He was indifferent and that brought a smile to her face. "My identity is of no concern. I simply wish to know where the fabled Sword of Justice is located."
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#13396 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,830 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 08:52 PM

IC: KaithasI raised an eyebrow, my hand remaining on my katana hilt. "That belongs to us, currently. Though no one can touch it. I suppose it goes with whoever finds the mask." I sighed. "There's one in Ko-Wahi somewhere."
  • 0

The iguana disapproves.


#13397 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,184 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 08:53 PM

IC Merla"Uh, wat?" Merla thought, unaware that she had spoken those words aloud. A winged entity had just suddenly descended from the sky and started asking about a "Sword of Justice" or whatever. "Mata Nui, can you get cheesier than this?" Merla thought, silently this time. Looking up at the winged being with a mix of awe, suspicion, and confusion, she repeated the beig's question in her mind over and over again. Finally, she said "What" a second time.
  • 0

#13398 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 6,549 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 08:57 PM

IC. Daylaria.She looked to Merla, still smiling. "I'm sure he can explain my request." She pointed to Kaithas. "However, I must rephrase said request. Take me to the sword, and I will prove my worth in whatever way you see fit."
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#13399 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,830 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 09:02 PM

IC: "Prove your worth?" I sighed again. "The mask tends to test that on it's own. My only request is that you say who you are and exactly why you want it."
  • 0

The iguana disapproves.


#13400 Offline Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

  • 17,803 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 09:21 PM

IC: [Elysi]

 

Elysi sighed, cradling her head in her hands. Why did wannabe mercenaries always attempt to kill her? Was it because she had killed their family or something? Actually, she probably did, but there was absolutely nothing personal about killing them. It was all for a job. And now there was another one swearing revenge.

 

"Ms. Ril! You killed my father! Prepare to die!"

 

The Toa of Lightning slapped away the puny Matoran's hand. "Uh, sure."


  • 0

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users