Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
13844 replies to this topic

#13481 Offline Makuta Almanax

Makuta Almanax
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 440 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 10:07 AM

IC

 

"If I'm perfectly honest, I'm not so sure. Perhaps the usual for me visiting any place; see the locals, gather information and translate it into something I feel like doing. And avoiding noise." He tapped the side of his head at the last part. His attention was drawn to the plasma Clariac was casting. "If you don't mind my questioning, you seem to be a little...odd." He said, pausing for a while before he chose that word to describe her...not realising that he himself seemed quite the oddity in himself. 


  • 0

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters: 
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics)                         SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth)                        MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)                      


#13482 Offline TrueshadowX01

TrueshadowX01
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 05:05 PM

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;]IC Diotrua[/color]

 

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;]In the Drifts of this strange land of ice and snow, my cloak blew violently behind me. On my back was the ancient sword I claimed so long ago, a sentient weapon of ill intentions. [/color]

 

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;]My blade moaned, as it spoke through telepathy to me, "Cold and pitiful wasteland you've led us into. So boring this place is, with no screams of agony, only the lifeless cries of wind like the woes of unpleasant spirits." [/color]

 

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;]I was not amused by the blade of havoc, which calls itself "Nil". It is fitting that Nil’s grim tone of voice rarely has much input other than endless complaints, being that its name literally means “nothing” in the old tongue. [/color]

 

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;]I responded to Nil’s remarks harshly, "Silence, Nil, why should you even be complaining, you can't even feel this bitter cold! Besides, my objective is to find Avuris, not entertain you with the sins of cruelty. Now be silent! I think I see someone up ahead.” [/color]

 

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;]My sight is obscure by the falling snow, but it was obvious, someone, or something, was in coming toward my way. I looked over to Nil, which dwarfed my regular blade next it and said to it, "Nil, are you ready?" [/color]

 

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;]Nil responded, "If you mean to endure your fruitless endeavor, then woe is to me, the one who must part take in your endless journey. So be it…”[/color]

 

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;]I looked over my shoulder at my great sword, Nil, in my right hand and activated him and then I drew my regular sword with my left hand, “Huh… like you have a choice, so let me see what lies in this desert of snow….” [/color]

 

[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';font-size:10.5pt;]With that I began to venture slowly and cautiously toward the unknown being in the distance. [/color]


Edited by TrueshadowX01, Mar 31 2013 - 05:06 PM.

  • 0

(Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.)

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania-


#13483 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 07:14 PM

IC: [font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Leli[/color][/font]

 

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Slowly, Leli rose from her crouched position from behind the boulder, her mottled green armor blending in against the rockface.  She watched the two beings go, before glancing back Tarnok.  Slipping her dart launcher back into her pack, she asked a rather obvious question.  "What now?"[/color][/font]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#13484 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 07:22 PM

IC:"We go back to Onu-Koro. First thing's first, we put out a warrant for former-Marine commander Daylaria. She has no alibi, and no witnesses save for other criminals, so her sentencing should be easy once she's caught. She is quite clearly no longer in alignment with the Marines.""Then we report the Maasi's location."


  • 0

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

 

 

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#13485 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 07:58 PM

IC: [color=#4b0082;]Clariax[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]She shrugged to Litozen's remark."Most are. We're on an island where glitches happen." She snapped her fingers, and the plasma went through her fingertips back into her energy reserves. Ignoring the small puddle of water she was now standing on, she turned, and walked away.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"If you truly don't have anywhere to go.....there's always a bar."[/color]


  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#13486 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,207 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2013 - 08:01 PM

OOC Phone post. Then again the last 100 or so of my posts were phone posts.IC SurSur sighed. She really didn't want to talk about this. Then again, she couldn't just wave the others off. So she told a highly condensed version of her story. "I was a part of a toa team, but it fell apart due to infrastructure problems and some of the team members going insane." She didn't mention that she was the reason why the team fell apart. Or much else either.
  • 0

#13487 Offline Makuta Almanax

Makuta Almanax
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 440 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 01:29 AM

IC: "Bar, you say? I'll check it out at the most." Litozen felt cautious of Clariax suggesting such a place; bars were not only communal areas, where noise could be overbearing, but eating and drinking felt rather disgusting to him, Still, he wanted to learn from other cultures, and if going to such places was what he needed to do, then he would. He called out to Clariax, running after her and almost slipping in the puddle she had inadvertently formed. "Wait! Where is this bar you speak of?"


  • 0

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters: 
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics)                         SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth)                        MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)                      


#13488 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

  • 6,579 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 09:43 PM

OOC: a jam between myself and -Le gasp- Kaithas. You now have solid grounds to ship Kailaria. Or Daythas. I'm going with Kailaria.IC: Kaithas continued walking, watching Daylaria in case the poison started to take effect. Suddenly, the walls opened up, revealing a large room with an unknown light source, three stones in the middle. One large, one small, one medium. Each looked as though it could pivot on a preset track around a pedestal in the center. Daylaria tried to move one, to no avail. The mechanism needed to be released by something, and the pillar did have what looked like a magnetic attachment on it.One that would exactly fit a mask."Hmm..." She placed one hand on her hip, before realizing what needed to be done. She smoothly removed her mask and placed it on the pillar. It stuck there, as expected. She tried to move it again, and fortunately, it did. She shifted it to its given position with ease. Noticeably, she was no longer hovering. There were some other small signs of fatigue, but nothing major. She turned to Kaithas."Next?"The Ve-Toa shrugged. "I dunno. I'm not the one that designed this." There was a clink as the stone settled in to a depression on the floor, and her mask went down a few inches. Notably, there was a fourth track, though the stone was missing.Daylaria pondered the situation for a few moments. "Create a flora construct to replace the missing stone." She ordered, the voice of a marine commander finally showing up. "It looks like we'll have to arrange them in a certain order. What do you think?""I don't think that the wood will work, but I'll try." Kaithas walked to the indentation, stepping back when he reached it. "There's a set of foot marks here. I think- I think one of us needs to stand there.""I can fly. I'll take the chance." She hovered to the spot, landing softly and standing up straight. "Okay. I guess we should wait for something to happen?"The Ve-Toa pointed above Daylaria's head. "I don't think your wings will do much about that." If the Valkyr looked up she would see a massive stone projecting from the ceiling. "I can teleport. Besides, if this truly is a test for justice, I'm the criminal.""Fair enough." She stepped aside, allowing him to take her place. "Just remember, you're not a criminal after this. Or at least, no one will see you that way."Kaithas shuddered as he stepped under the rock. "Tarnok is the biggest hero of Onu-Koro, save that guy Sulov I heard about while in prison. If he has his way, you'll probably be on the same list as me." The Toa looked down, partially because of his emotions and partially avoiding looking at the rock above. "Besides, it doesn't matter what others think, not to me. I see myself as a convict, and that's all.""He won't have his way. Trust me." She shrugged. "Maybe you need to try something new?""Like what?""Have you ever tried politics?" She chuckled to herself, shaking her head slightly. "So, how does this puzzle work?"Despite the situation, a grin spread across the Kualsi. "Don't ask me, but if I had to guess, there's a spot that each of these go. Judging by the click earlier. The order... Smallest to largest would be a bit obvious, wouldn't it?""We should try it, anyways." She began sorting them around, motioning for him to help.The Ve-Toa moved from under the rock, obviously relieved. Each stone lined up with the final indentation with a small click. An inscription was visible on the pedestal now, reading:"Consider this: Justice is a concept that, while simple, is usually above an animal's point of view. Only one may trigger the device and allow the other to gain the mask, one whose feet are lifted by courage but bears the weight of sin on their shoulders. One move out of place and the offered mask, as well as the grey Toa, is lost.""Hmm..." Daylaria sighed, "a riddle. Wonderful." Her eyes slightly dropped, but wasn't obvious whether it was because of the laxative or lack of a mask. "Okay, here's what you need to do: trigger the device while I get the mask, then teleport away. I'm fairly certain the rock formation will fall. Ready?""As I'll ever be." Kaithas walked under the stone, the Rau sinking one final step. A gold light flowed into the mask, its color changing to become that of the light. The Toa flinched- Day grabbed the mask, and the rock dropped--nearly crushing Kaithas. The Ve-Toa's mask activated just in time, teleporting him near her. "Close call.""No kidding." She tossed the mask back and forth in her hands, looking it over with a smile. "This is it, then?" She straightened up, finally starting to look fatigued. The tranquilizer was taking affect, fast. She placed the mask on her face, and her eyes widened. She was wearing her mask alright, and she could feel it. It was different, however, and she could feel that too. With one final, explosive glow, the mask reverted to normal."So, the sword is mine now?""Yeah. Can't really take it from you now.""Okay. Let's get out of here." She said. With that, the two headed through the cave, Kaithas dispelling every elemental construct of plantlife he had put up. As they exited the cave, Daylaria looked around."It looks like you're cave-dwelling friend is gone." She shrugged. He had probably gone back to his Koro. She grabbed Kaithas' arm and jerked up, flying them both to the top."Okay, quickly now. Where is the sword?""Where we left it. Can't really move, and no one can touch it.""True, true. No one..." She fly towards it, landing in the snow with a thud. "...save for me." She reached out, gripping the golden weapon, and letting it roll through her hands. It was perfect. The sword of justice- weapon of an avenger. She would have her vengeance on all who sinned against her and her Koro. She returned to Kaithas, sheathing the sword at her side as her wings fell back into a cape position. "I need somewhere to sleep, like now.""There are thirty huts. Pick one, and I'll help you over there." Kaithas replied."I can make it over. Wake me up in a few hours." She hurried into a nearby hut, and soon collapsed. There was work to be done, and no one else to do it.
  • 0

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:
 
"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."
 
So pay me more AuRon.


#13489 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2013 - 11:07 PM

OOC: TIMESKIP. Maasi, read your inboxes, please.

 

IC: Kaithas

 

I stood from watching the fire, walking to Daylaria's hut. I knelt down next to her, shaking her shoulder gently. "Hey. Time to wake up." Evidently, she was on edge. I barely dodged a sweep kick. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

 

A few minutes later I spoke to the Maasi. "I have an announcement. We need to find the Reaper, and seven Toa traveling together is gonna get too much suspicion. Each of us should take one section of the island, and check back here later. Day will check Ga, seeing as she isn't wanted yet, but the rest of you are free to pick." I sighed. "If we don't make it back, it's been nice knowing you." I turned, walking down the mountain, subconsciously going the way to Ga.

 

OOC: Day and Kaithas to Ga-Wahi. Permission granted by KNI.


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#13490 Offline TrueshadowX01

TrueshadowX01
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 01:29 AM

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(34,34,34);]IC: Diotrua, at the Drifts.[/color] [color=rgb(34,34,34);]I walk forth through the snow, the wind roaring around my body, in my hands held two swords, both bear stories from long ago. My mind filled with memories of running, seeing strange lands and learning terrible secrets. [/color][color=rgb(34,34,34);]Yet I've learned so little of my enemy, and of my lost friend, Avuris. Of course it is all I live for; suffer for. I refuse to let go of the past. I know my strength, it is more than most may think. Irrelevant is the fact of being merely a matoran, for is it not through the power of will that merits the gift of endurance, or is it through endurance that will tested?[/color][/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(34,34,34);]Regardless of what is true, my journey feels as if it had just begun, this new place I know little about. Although, this island is rumored to be pledged by the demon heads of the Makuta. Legends say the Makuta has three heads, a mockery of the Matoran virtues: Unity, Duty, and Destiny. [/color] [color=rgb(34,34,34);]I find these virtues meaningless to me, for I was once a slave to the Makuta, in a place I knew little about, but I did manage to escape such a meaningless life. I don't believe it was Unity, Duty, or Destiny that allowed that, but My will that broke the chain of miserable fate that bounded me. [/color] [color=rgb(34,34,34);]I choose my own Duty, my own quest, and that is to learn what happened to Avuris. The only Unity I demand is to be united with my friend. Oh how I desire to see her... I must not lose the memory of her, nor shall I give up hope in someday finding her. [/color][/font]

 

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(34,34,34);]I don't believe that the destiny of another has the power to fight against my eventual meeting with Avuris. I form my own destiny. May it be that I live to see my end, and that it be made true to my longing. If I must I shall be forced to steer the winds of destiny in my favor. I shall not bound by a will of a faceless spirit. [/color][color=rgb(34,34,34);]Nil broke my thoughts, "I feel your emotions of sorrow grow heavy on your shoulders, is it the cold wind that cries emptiness that hardens your obsession of your dear beloved one? Or has this accursed weather, through the spirit of ice, remind you of the truth you fail to see?"[/color] I broke out in anger, "You who has no point of existence, serve me as your master! The cold reminds me of how much I despise the lack of encouragement, my weapon has towards its master, or the fact it can senses feelings, but fails to understand anything. Nil how ignorant and pathetic you still are." Nil responded, "I prefer to bear ignorance then arrogance, but in your case, your soul is abundant of both traits of character. And pathetic is when one is obsessed in completing a tasked that is impossible to fulfill. Your whole sense of duty is pathetic." "For once, in your miserable existence be silent! We draw near...." I said, as I drew closer to the mysterious being ahead of me, it looked like only a few bios away...[/font]


Edited by TrueshadowX01, Apr 02 2013 - 01:46 AM.

  • 0

(Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.)

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania-


#13491 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 10:34 AM

IC:

 

Silently, Tarnok climbed back on top of Helios, waiting for Leli to follow, before tapping his shell, to send them back to Onu-Koro.

 

OOC: Tarnok and Leli to Onu


  • 0

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

 

 

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#13492 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,115 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 04:14 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Alfon[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]A mutiny? I know we need something to get back on our feet but this isn't what I envisioned. Then again, neither was this little trip to Ambages'. Usually, I'd never even consider taking arms with Esao. I mean come on, none of us really know the fire-spitter and this is someone who's purposely kept himself under wraps, only to suddenly claim the ILF's mantle of responsibility after Kethrye's first mistake as a leader. Vouching for that's kinda cracked but when we're kicked down like this, a change in leadership of this type doesn't seem all that bad.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I wish Madrihk came back.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Troublesome as Kethrye's recent behaviour is, I'm not about to ditch him over this 'mission' gone wrong. He's been with us since the very beginning and I know he's capable of more than this. If there's anyone in the ILF I can place my faith in, it's this guy. Not missing a beat, I guided my way over to Kethrye in silence and stood by his side not as a follower but as his friend.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"No hard feelings guys." [/color]


Edited by TX Wade, Apr 03 2013 - 07:09 AM.

  • 0

#13493 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,207 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 04:56 PM

IC GennoGenno had no idea what to do. On the one hand, he had a feeling that Kethrye was slowly losing his sanity. He had seen such behavior before; namely, in himself, and he knew what sorts of trouble could come of it. On the other hand, who was Esao to suddenly pop out of nowhere and lay claim to the leadership of a group he wasn't part of?It was a tough decision. One that Genno wasn't really prepared to make. He wasn't exactly strong at processing dilemmas like this. Finally, he said "I withhold my vote. I'm not even a part of this group anyways. But technically, Esao, neither are you."
  • 0

#13494 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 07:14 PM

[color=#0000ff;]IC: [/color]

 

 

[color=#0000ff;]Esao's an alright guy, but Genno's right, he's not one of us, and between this mess and the espionage thing his motives are suspect. Someone who's lurked in the shadows watching us for so long instead of offering his aid has no business trying to become our leader, even if accusations were more then a little bit correct. Kal, well, I think we can attribute him jumping  aboard Easo's little mutiny to him being Kal.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Even if I did lose my mind, it'd be Alfon or Vompran who'd be the rightful people to take other; trusted members of the Island Liberation Squad, not some random Toa with loose associations, a tendency to overact, and a inexplicable personal vendetta.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]God, if Madrihk was  still around none of this would be a problem He knew what he was doing, something I'd better start to emulate if I want to keep things together.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"And that makes it two to one, unless basic addition is another thing you'll accuse me of be incapable of," Kethrye said with a shrug, breaking his revelry then grinning with relieve.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Okay Kethrye, here's the plan. 1. Get the entire ILF back together, splitting the party was the worst mistake I've ever made. 2. See if the others have had better luck then we've had. 3. Use that information to work out an actual plan.[/color]

 

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Thanks for the support," Kethrye muttered to Alfon and Peho Eniblad, nodding. His hand held the grip of his sword a little lighter, but not that much lighter as he turned to address Easo and Kal. He sincerely hope he wouldn't be force to draw it, especially against people he still counted as friends, but with their luck they'd probably opt for the course of maximum chaos. [/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,255);]"So, would we please get on with our business now? [/color]


Edited by Javert, Apr 02 2013 - 07:15 PM.

  • 0

#13495 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,423 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2013 - 07:23 PM

[color=rgb(165,42,42);][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Kal:[/color][/font]

 

[color=rgb(165,42,42);][font="georgia, serif;"]"That depends on whether or not your idea of 'business' involves barging into another man's home to do absolutely nothing other than make another person hate us," Kal said brightly. "Though I'm not sure who the second person voting for you was, unless you counted yourself, which I think is a load of complete and utter B.S."[/color][/font]


  • 0

#13496 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2013 - 12:28 PM

[color=#0000ff;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"No, voting for myself would be completed BS, I was talking about the Toa of Fire stadig beside and waving a sharp hunk of metal in your general direction," Kethrye replied calmly, "Someone that doesn't sound like an abstention to me."[/color]


Edited by Javert, Apr 03 2013 - 12:28 PM.

  • 0

#13497 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2013 - 09:46 PM

IC: [color=rgb(105,105,105);]Kythera[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]With an expressin that was a cross between slight annoyance and general impassiveness, Kythera watched the proceeding silently.  She didn't exactly have a say in the matter, considering she was still Po-Koro Guard, on leave, obviously.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]Though considering some of the things that had happened to the village, perhaps it wasn't the best idea to leave.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]Wait.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(105,105,105);]She wasn't actually feeling guilty about leaving the little Matoran and their oh-so-noble protectors, right?  No, that couldn't be it.  She joined for the widgets, that's it.[/color]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#13498 Offline Hanako Herupa

Hanako Herupa
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 09:51 PM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: (Valria)[/color]

[color=#ee82ee;]I gave Sur a gentle, knowing rub on the back."I'm sorry to hear that, I know the pain you feel over the loss of your previous team. I know this because I lost mine." All eyes and ears were in my direction now and a took a deep breath, before looking to LoJak, there was that slight nod, encouraging me.A couple of years ago I was on a team. We gathered a large group of Toa, our leader Mervik planned a foray into the Mangaia in an attempt to discern the fates of the Toa Mata. We didn't even get close." I didn't want to speak this next part, but was it really fair to keep my teammates in the dark, how then were they supposed to trust me?"We didn't even close, a Toa of Lightning by the name of Telric with experienced mercenaries on his side. The foul servant of Makuta cut through us like a machete does through the underbrush. Despite our best attempts our unity was broken. My team shattered to pieces. I cannot explain what happened next, its too painful to think about, let alone speak."My eyes casted downwards, my breathing shallowing as I thought on it for a second."I watched as my friends, my comrades were tortured and then killed. Nearly all the men died save for two, two who seem like mere shades of their former selves. The other women and I were carted off to Telric's villa. Where we and others were to cater to his "needs"." I stopped, my eyes on the ground."You see to break a Toa, you can't just break their bones those heal much easier. No you need to attack what they cherish, what they love, the very essence of who they are. Telric found that way, we slaves lost ourselves and our powers diminished greatly. We became shells, serving Telric become our duty. We weren't ourselves, we were his.""I am sorry for the loss of your team, Sur. It's like losing a piece of yourself." I whispered, keeping my eyes on the snow beneath my feet. I just wanted to start our work. What was taking Kaiapo and Iulius so long?[/color]


  • 0


gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg


#13499 Offline TrueshadowX01

TrueshadowX01
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 02:50 AM

IC: Diotrua, somewhere in the Drifts...

 

I stopped at the sight of a frozen being, I put my weapons back, and stepped closer to examine who it was. I appeared to be a Ga-matoran, who had met with her fate in travelling to this dangerous place unprepared.

 

Nil spoke, "Serves the fool right... she probably did this on purpose... just like everything you've ever done."

 

I took Nil and thrust it into the ground out of anger. And took a few steps away with my head held low and said to Nil in an emotionless voice, "You nothing more than a heartless demon, Nil. Once you have lost your usefulness, I wish nothing more than to shall cast you aside and to leave you to eternity alone. Once I have done my business in this village of Ko-koro, I shall return her mask to village."

 

Nil responded sadistically, "Oh how noble of you. We both know you came here in high hopes of finding your dear friend. Yet, we both know how unlikely the secrets of the stargazers will have on someone so irrelevant, it is more likely they care more about greater beings and their futures. Regardless of your pathetic... sentiment towards her. However, it has always been your obsession that cycles the power that I give you, from your very own darkened feelings within your heart."

 

I continued to gently break away the ice without damaging her, as Nil criticized me. I eventually was able to free her mask, and I stood up looking at it. It was a dark blue noble mask of speed. It reminded me of Avuris, only she wore a silver one. How hopeless this looked to me, as a reminder that the possibility of find Avuris has become less and less probable throughout the many years of searching strange lands.

 

I could not turn away, my will is not ready to accept such things now, not all of what I've been through. There must be something that could help me in my quest. I then stepped over to Nil and pulled it from the ice, and planted it back on my shoulders. I took a few steps forward, and then looked back and heard the wind howl around a lifeless being half frozen in the snow, caught up in an unforgiving world.

 

I then spoke, "The is much darkness in this land, stronger than I've ever felt before... I may find something more than just secrets of the past... May my will be strong. Nil I move on, even if I have to go to the ends of the universe... you are nothing and one day you shall return to the void and you will never be satisfied."

 

OOC: Diotrua moves to the to the bridge that leads to Ko-koro.


  • 0

(Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.)

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania-


#13500 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 06:55 AM

OOC: LATE

 

But better than never

 

IC: [color=#4b0082;]Clariax[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Although she could have easily teleported to the bar, Clariax loved being able to get someone else into a barfight. It was like an introduction to a whole new adventure in life....[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]And the more bars you beat the higher your level. The more drinks you have the higher your health. The more glass you smash the higher you smithing abilities.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Bars were something like that. You earn experience, you get better.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Her purple armor attracted eyes from the cold white of the Ko-Matoran, as well as the occasional...randy. She didn't care; in fact, she found it conflicting. Did she not care, or did she want to lavish in it? Either way, as she walked through the cold streets, listening to Litozen's following footsteps, she realized she didn't know this place of town.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Ah, an unexplored district. What bars were here?[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]In any case, while she didn't know where things were, she always knew one thing - bars generally left signs of where they were. Usually, the passed out matoran or Toa lying upside down on the street, in Ko-Wahi's case, with either their legs frozen to some ceiling above them or their head in an ice block.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]She just followed the trail.[/color]


  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#13501 Offline Makuta Almanax

Makuta Almanax
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 440 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 07:20 AM

OOC: Quite so! (I need new lines for agreeing with people)

IC: Litozen

 

The De-Toa had to walk briskly to catch up with Clariax as he followed her to the bar district. As he looked around at the various drunken and unconcious Matoran and Toa, he could not help but question what drove them to such disgraceful measures. "Someone should teach them self-control..." he mumbled to himself. As he walked, he felt something try grabbing his tuning fork - a drunk Ko-Matoran who clearly had no idea what it was. Without so much as a blink of an eye, Litozen swung around on the spot and grabbed the Matoran. He was about to throw the Ko-Matoran away violently, but quickly regained his senses.

"Go home." He said. If he had teeth, they would have been clenched as he said it. Thinking of a way to keep the Matoran from just attacking him again, Litozen focused his elemental power into a single, quick burst of sound enough to render the smaller creature unconscious. Dropping him in the snow, Litozen then continued walking, momentarily looking for Clariax as the brief stop made him lose sight of her.


Edited by Makuta Almanax, Apr 08 2013 - 07:21 AM.

  • 0

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters: 
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics)                         SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth)                        MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)                      


#13502 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 08:01 PM

IC: (Kato)

 

Kato and Laryn began crawling through the hole in the ceiling.  "What if someone's waiting for us on top?" said Laryn.

 

She didn't really know how to answer that at the moment.  The thought had occured t her, since of course more security might have come by since then.  "Just a minute," she said.  "You bring up an updraft to shoot us out of the crevice, and I will do whatever I can with my ice powers."

 

"Namely, you're just going to use them?"

 

"Well, yes.  I guess cold isn't a dish served in too many flavors," she said.  "Wait a minute, I have an idea," she said.  "Forget everything I told you.  We're going back down."

 

"What?" said Laryn.

 

"Do it!"

 

"Okay," said Laryn.  They lowered themselves down, and then hovered lightly back down to the floor far below.  As they descended, Kato explained her plan.

 

"When we touch ground, I'm going to use my ice powers and you are going to use your Garai to bring the ceiling down," she said.  "The evidence is going to be buried in the rubble.  So are we.  Except obviously, between our powers, we can make a safe pocket for ourselves and Kesputin.  It will cause a commotion, and a mess, and we'll have to answer for destroying public property.  However, it will bring more people about, and a clean-up effort can be established, and if we can contact our allies, we can tell them to search the mess for the Komau.  If there truly is a conspiracy going about, there will be other people looking for them as well, but we just need enough of our people present at the scene to either find it first or witness any conspirator who tried to steal it away."

 

They touched down.  Kato used her elemental powers to lift a cube of ice out from the ground.  The square hole was twenty feet deep.  She threw the mask in, and then slowly lowered the cube back down on top of it.  She sealed up the cracks to remove all evidence.  Laryn then looked up at the ceiling and began concentrating on his mask power, and Kato looked to Kesputin.

 

"Kesputin, I'm sorry," she said.  Summoning her elemental powers and channeling them with her movements, she swooped down to her knees, protectively embraced Kesputin with her arms, and brought the ceiling down.  The canopy broke into a vertical avalanche, and they covered themselves.

 

24601


Edited by Jean Valjean, Apr 08 2013 - 08:20 PM.

  • 0

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles


#13503 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

  • 1,474 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2013 - 11:10 PM

IC- Alyo

The Toa of fire hurried through the streets, feeling a touch of panic. He tried to keep his anger under control, but it was tricky. Usually his fire tendencies didn't affect him, but his money was on the line. If he lost this, it was all over, back to square one. Again. His special alliance with the secretive, heroic Ambages, his membership in the elite Cultured Gentry, his power and influence that he commanded... all would slip away all too quickly. He couldn't let that happen. He wasn't going to build himself up from nothing again. Not like after leaving Ta-Koro, then leaving the guard, then losing his criminal empire. He had lost everything so many times. It wasn't happening again.

 

Besides, now it was about more than just him- he was helping, being a hero in his own way and taking down the corrupt leaders of the Gentry. If he lost his money, the island might be oppressed by these evil bureaucrats forever. He was their best chance, wasn't he? Ambages needed him. And if Alyo was going to find evidence of the Gentry's corruption, he needed money. His efforts had all fallen flat before now, but he knew he wouldn't get any more tries without it.

 

Thus, Alyo was very upset that his precious widgets were on the line. He was shouting warnings to any Matoran he passed: "The bank's being robbed!"

 

"Call the guard, there's a bank robbery!"

 

"You're money is being stolen!" (This was a lie, only rich people put their stuff in the bank)

 

His frantic dash concluded with him standing breathless in front of the huge doors, watching in horror as the roof collapsed inwards in a spray of ice and snow.


  • 0

#13504 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,423 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 02:26 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#a52a2a;]IC-Kal:"Peho? I think it much more likely that he pulled it out to defend himself if things got ugly, and I doubt he even knows what a mutiny, or a vote are, judging by his multitude of questions prior to now." He turned to Peho, muttering a quick apology in case he felt insulted, before turning back to Kethrye.[/color][/font]

 

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=rgb(165,42,42);]"Another thing you seem to forget is that he is not waving it, but merely holding it."[/color][/font]


  • 0

#13505 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,081 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2013 - 10:29 PM

OOC: Voxumo entering Ko-Wahi from Onu-Wahi

 

IC: Voxumo

 

Voxumo took a deep breath of the crisp Ko-Wahi air. A small smile creased his face 

"How i missed this place"

He immediately begins walking towards the entrance to Ko-Koro, Stopping only momentarily to ice over a small lake.

 

He stood infront of the entrance and smiled a bit warmly 

Wonder what kind of reaction there will be to my entrance


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.


#13506 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,748 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 03:53 AM

OOC: Echelon, Utu and Aurum from Kini-Nui

 

[color=#008080;]IC (Echelon)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]In the empty, stark white wastes of Ko-Wahi, the wind howled and whistled around two great metal doors, almost hidden in frost and snow.  They were set, at a 45-degree angle, into a snow-covered glacier, the great sea of ice creaking and rumbling as it made its imperceptibly slow progress down the mountain.  This part of the glacier, however, was caught in a natural alcove of the mountains, and so it stayed in place as the rest of the ice descended over the years.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]The doors were nondescript, monolithic, made of smooth, dull metal that was coated in spidery lines of frost.  The shadows of three tall figures fell on them.  A hand was raised, a magnetic hum sounded, and the doors slid open, recessing into the sides of their frame.  The figures walked inside.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]***[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Echelon led Utu and Aurum down a long, sloping passageway.  Its walls were of metal, and lined with lightstones, but it was freezing cold to the touch; clearly, it bordered directly on the ice of the glacier.  Aurum might well wonder how Echelon had built this place - and he'd keep wondering.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Through another set of slab-like doors, and they were in a hexagonal atrium, with doorways to five other passageways in each of the walls.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Wait here," Echelon ordered Utu, and the husk of the Mark Bearer obeyed.  The Necromancer turned to Aurum.  "Come.  My study is this way."[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Again, Aurum might be surprised.  A person like Echelon having a study?[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Echelon led the Toa of Iron down another hallway, much like the first - except this one was warmer.  Heatstones glowed in alcoves, and the walls, though metal, were warm, insulated from the ice that surrounded them.  Before long, it opened into a surprisingly civilised room.  A desk sat in the centre, with paper and quills, and the walls were lined with bookshelves and display cases.  One such case might catch Aurum's eye - amongst the artefacts and object there sat the lime-green Rau that had once belonged to Tamaru of the Chronicler's Company.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Echelon, meanwhile, moved aside a set of shelves, revealing a recess in the wall from which he drew a familiar mask; a duplicate of his broken Tryna, but without the patterns of Infection that had adorned the original.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Removing the Calix, he placed the malevolently-shaped Kanohi on his face, smiling coldly as he felt the power of Reanimation return to him.  Turning back to Aurum, he raised a hand, and the Calix floated into the air above his palm.  His expression became impassively disdainful, and the hand clenched into a fist; instantly, the mask began to crumple, buckling inwards under relentless magnetic forces and emitting shrieks of tortured metal.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]It dropped to the ground, a useless hunk of scrap-protodermis.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"I've never liked that mask," said Echelon, seating himself at the desk.[/color]


  • 0

tyler_sig_pastiche.png


#13507 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,081 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 04:03 AM

IC: Voxumo

 

Voxumo entered throught the main are of Ko-koro and sighed. All around him he could see Ko-matoran at work. There were even members of other species walking around. The silence was deafening. There was only the sounds of hurried footsteps.

He stood in the center of the town as he debated his next move

 

 

OOC: Voxumo is open for interaction.


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.


#13508 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 10:23 AM

IC: Aurum

 

Cold. While Utu probably felt fine with it and Echelon had gotten used to it, Aurum was instead in the big contemplation of whether more armor or less armor would warm him up a bit. He was so lost in his temporary thoughts that when Echelon and Utu stopped, he barely stopped himself as well before he slammed into the door.

 

Oh well. There were a mush of thoughts circulating in his mind, and professionalism wasn't one of them.

 

Echelon held out his hand, and Aurum could feel the magnetic field in the air as the smooth doors slid open. Quite quickly, Aurum's thoughts shifted to this nifty 'home' of Echelon's, and it was definitely....weird. How it was even built, Aurum thought, was a mystery itself, and it was one he wanted answered. 

 

Aurum was grateful for when the doors closed, and Echelon led him and the brute beside him down a long, sloped hallway. While he could instinctively tell that the walls were metal, when he reached to touch it he quickly recoiled from the cold. It's like a free fridge, he thought, and I highly doubt Echelon uses these fridges for storing fruit juice.

 

Soon, they reached another set of doors, and through that was a large hexagonal space, one side of which Echelon's and his guests had emerged from, and with doors on every other side. "So it's big as well," Aurum silently whispered to himself. While he did want to just explore and hopefully not get lost in this chilly labyrinth, Echelon quickly took charge. [color=#008080;]"Wait here,"[/color] he said to Utu, and then turned to Aurum. [color=#008080;]"Come. My study is this way."[/color] A study was probably the last thing Aurum would expect Echelon to have; it was hard to imagine this Necromancer to sit in some room filled with books and scrolls. 

 

Then again, the ability to control Utu - and quite a lot of other things - probably didn't come from nowhere.

 

Speaking of which, he wondered if Utu could hear everything, and if so, what he was thinking underneath that powered shell.

 

Echelon led Aurum down a warmer and much more comfortable corridor that eventually entered into a surprisingly civilized insulated room. At the center of it was a desk, complete with quill and ink. Lining the walls were books, scrolls, shelves of display cases, one of which caught his eye with a sheen, a lime-green Kanohi Rau. Aurum didn't doubt that a collector would pay all their money just for this room. The problem was, though, there was more to this room than what was just shown, as evidenced when Echelon quickly pulled apart several books to reach into an indentation in the wall and pull out a copy of the Mask of Reanimation. Echelon replaced his own currently worn Calix with the Tryna, and with a face of disdain crushed the Calix with his magnetic powers.

 

[color=#008080;]"I've never liked that mask,"[/color] Echelon said as he sat down by the desk. Thinking of nothing to say, Aurum simply eyed the lump of Calix remains and then said, "What happens if that were made into a weapon?"


  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#13509 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,748 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 12:57 PM

[color=#008080;]IC (Echelon)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Echelon glanced at the crushed mask.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"I have never attempted to forge a weapon out of a mask," he replied.  "I expect that a reshaping of that sort would damage the inner workings of the Kanohi.  It would simply be an ordinary metallic weapon."[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]The Dark Toa's piercing gaze moved up to meet Aurum's.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Why do you ask?"[/color]


  • 0

tyler_sig_pastiche.png


#13510 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,081 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 04:15 PM

IC: Voxumo

 

Voxumo decided to head towards one of the many buildings. As he approached the building he stopped and looked at the ground. With a single thought a Chair made of ice rose from the icy ground. With a quick motion he sat down in the chair. 

He let out a small sigh of content as he sat down.

"Ahh. Been such a while since i was able to sit down and relax."

He suddenly realized a nui-rama had been flying overhead. With a small smirk he imagined ice forming over the creatures wings. Then there was a loud thud as the nui-rama came crashing to the ground in a spot of land where there were no buildings or anything. Voxumo simply let out a small chuckle and rested his head back in the chair and allowed his eyes to close

 

OOC: Voxumo is open for interaction


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.


#13511 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,159 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 06:22 PM

OOC: Velan and Kaehri from Onu-Wahi.

 

[color=#0000cd;]IC:[/color]

[color=#0000cd;]Velan continued to walk.[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#13512 Offline Rhaegar Targaryen

Rhaegar Targaryen
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,839 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 06:23 PM

IC: (Aryll Vudigg/Bar District/Ko-Koro)

 

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]Aryll had fell from grace in such a short amount of time he could barely believe it. He had went from a member of one of the most beloved organizations of good, the Island Liberation Front, to lowly, disfigured lowlife. Here, among the drunk, uncivilized urchins in this frozen little village. Taking a long, sullen huff out of his pipe, a wave of self pity came over him. Slouched onto the ice, it showed.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]As for the ILF, he had abandoned it, albeit partially. He had nary a single hope for them, and had joined it just to gain respect in his reluctantly adopted homeland. He expected the group to die within a matter of months. Whether it was from internal dissidente or a Rahkshi attack, he could care less. [/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]Peering on over the street, a sight rarely seen at this time of night was walking right in front of him. A pair of Toa, one male, one female, looking rather sober. This upped his curiosity. Tossing his pipe's ashes into the street with blatant disregard, he began to walk to them. With a last minute adjustment to his hood (to cover the scars), he asked the woman:[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]"Sober people are a rare sight this time of night, are you looking for a friend? Or perhaps a lost relative? I remember faces quite well, and I'd be happy to help."[/color]

 

OOC: That's Litozen and Clariax.

 

[color=rgb(0,0,128);] [/color]


  • 0
709px Rob rhaegar winterfell (200x169)
 
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."

 

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Junyaus-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an


#13513 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 06:29 PM

OOC: Primitive, yet profound. :P

 

IC(Kaerhi):

 

 Maybe she DID get rid of her emotions. She's obviously not angry I'm following her, I think....

 

 Kaerhi stayed right behind her, step for step and matching her pace. 


  • 0

WIP


#13514 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,159 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 06:44 PM

OOC: You have no idea how much I'm enjoying this. >=3

 

[color=#0000cd;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Velan continued to heads towards Ko-Koro, only pausing every so now and then to make sure she was heading towards the ice village.[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#13515 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,876 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 06:44 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC: Ko-Koro Streets[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Fortunately for Kal, in addition to the words "mutiny" and "vote", Eniblad also didn't know what in meant to be insulted, and merely continued to hold his sword out. Even if there was no discernible reason to do so anymore. But it seemed to catch people's attention, and that was good for finding interaction.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]And speaking of interaction...[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"So, are we still mutinying?" the massive Ta-Toa asked in a cheerful voice.[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#13516 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

  • 3,081 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 06:49 PM

IC: Voxumo 

 

Voxumo watched as a toa of lighting approached two toa. From his vantage point he could see him run up to them and begins to speak. 

Voxumo silently rose from his seat and summoned the ice chair to disappear. With silent steps he approached the trio. He did not offer a smile or even a frown just a passive expression

 

"Hello there. Haven't seen another toa in a while let alone three."


  • 0

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.


#13517 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 07:00 PM

IC(Kaerhi):

 

 "Are you sure you know where you are going?" 


  • 0

WIP


#13518 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,159 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 07:33 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]"I'm sure. However, to arrive at the exact location, it is easier to stop, and make adjustments as we walk. Otherwise, we'll end up having to scale a cliff, or some other task that requires an abnormal amount of energy to accomplish."[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#13519 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 07:38 PM

IC(Kaerhi):

 

 "Could be fun." 


  • 0

WIP


#13520 Offline Syvar

Syvar
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 152 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2013 - 10:25 PM

IC: Riversong (in a Ko-Koro inn, talking to Marrak)

 

Caught off-guard for the second time in as many minutes, Riversong couldn’t help but pause for a moment before replying, “Er, yes, some tea would be nice,”  It had been a very, very long time since anyone had offered her a drink of any sort.

 

OOC: Internet access may be sporadic for today and tomorrow; I probably won't be able to reply until Sunday.

 

IC:

 

"I'll be right back then," he said, rising from his seat and walking to the counter. Shortly after, he returned with a small tray, upon which were two cups of tea, sugar, and milk. "It's probably not quite steeped yet..."


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users