Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Clariax

Clariax felt the sword's weight increase. Too late, she didn't care. She could pick it up later, and it was nice seeing that arm fall. Quickly, she tensed her neck muscles, keeping her air ducts open for now, as she ignored the freeze. Now in such close quarters, and with Voxumo's hand practically freeze-glued towards Clariax's neck, the other Toa was too easy of a target.

The hand that the sword had been in, now open, let loose a stream of plasma into Voxumo's torso at point blank range. "Anybody who wishes to be killed doesn't deserve the right to live," she muttered.

Any minute now, the after-effects of that shoulder is gonna come, Clariax thought.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: (Aryll/Bar District/Ko-Koro)

Aryll was getting tired of this battle. But trying to stop it by killing Voxumo would get messy. And it just might lead to Litozen or Clariax's deaths. Calling the Sanctum Guard was also out of the question. He needed to stop the battle with words.

"Now, now. Let us not get sword-happy," he said, getting up off the snowy ground. "Can we not come to a kind of truce?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

She blinked, and then teleported away, standing beside Litozen and Aryll again. "I can easily come to terms with you," Clariax said to Aryll, "But not with that fool. If I meet him again, I might even take a bit of pleasure in killing him. And.....if we want to leave it clean, we should start by leaving know."

And, adding in a hushed voice so only Litozen and Aryll could hear, "Unless he flash freezes that stump of an arm very quickly, the trapping of body fluids in blood vessels, the fact that I've cauterized it, plus the rapid heat increase, means his new stump might be full of expanding blood. Which'll just go burst."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Aryll was relieved the fight had ended. Not having much else to do, he decided to tag along with Litozen and Clariax. He didn't have anything else to do. He snapped out of his thinking just as she hushed the consquences of Voxumo's potentially bad thinking.

"Sounds rather nasty," he quietly replied, sporting a smile hidden by his hood. "I don't doubt he'll attempt it."

"I'm Aryll Vudigg, by the way. Pleasure to meet you."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo simply fell to the ground upon feeling the plasma go through him. Mixed with the wound he had suffered from Ulysim in Onu-koro earlier he could hardly stay conscious. He gripped the stump that was his left arm and with a quick motion he froze the stump. He could always stitch it up like he had the chest wound.

As he stood got to his feet he grabbed his now separated left arm and in a solid motion he froze it solid. He threw it at the feet of Clariax.

"Here take your trophy. It is useless to me now."

With that he turned towards the south and he knew it would eventually lead to Le-Wahi.

OOC: Figure i would wait until one of you too respond to this before i actually attempt to take voxumo to Le-wahi

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Aurum

Silently agreeing, Aurum nodded. He, too, needed to recover. He was tired, sore, and a little bit disoriented from Agni removing all of his body heat. Still, he wasn't as hurt as Echelon. He wondered about the armored brute still back at that hexagonal atrium, and wondered if he needed to heal as well.

Aurum watched as Echelon pulled out some small glowing sphere from a drawer in his desk, which he touched to his chest. Blue white strands of energy emerged as the sphere slowly 'entered' Echelon's chest, as it looked, and Aurum could see that Echelon looked a lot more refreshed.

"An Amana Volo sphere," he said. Aurum had heard of such things; apparently most found near the...purification of infected Rahi. "Rare, but useful. Now - "

The Toa rose from his seat, taking hold of his staff as he did.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Echelon said as he gazed at Aurum. Aurum stared back, a curious look on his face as they made eye contact. "So...." Aurum said carefully. He knew that the Toa of Magnetism was a capricious person, and now that he seemed like he could easily suffocate Aurum in his home and no one would know, Aurum had to make sure nothing sounded.....offensive.

"What...do you think....can mutually benefit us?"

Edited by JL v2

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: tivanu entering from Po-wahi

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu entered in from the main entrance of Ko-koro. He had Kive-phu on his shoulder and she appeared to be sleeping.

He looked around the area and let out a loud huff.

"Well this place seems rather boring at the moment."

OOC: Tivanu is open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC

"I'm Litozen." The Toa of Sonics introduced himself to Clariax and Aryll. He would have added 'pleasure to meet you', although under the circumstances it was anything but. He took a moment to remember everyone's names before he watched his now-mutilated foe skulk off, thinking to himself about how untrustworthy Ko-Toa must be. However, he could not deny that losing a limb was a little grotesque even for him. He then observed the damage he'd caused together with the other two and couldn't help but break a smile. Something about unwarranted damage agreed with him deep in his conciousness. And, judging by the other two's general attitudes, Litozen could conclude that they weren't as different as he was...perhaps.

Edited by Makuta Almanax

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

OOC: voxumo to Po-wahi

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo suddenly turned course and headed for Po-wahi. He brushed past a skakdi as he exited the village but said nothing.

Tivanu felt the Ko-toa brush past him. He let out a small huff before looking at the village.

"Rude ."

He sighed but continued along his way eventually he stopped at the bar district. With a shrill whistle Kive-phu went flying off of his shoulder and flew into the air.

"weird bird."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Merror from Le-Wahi

IC (Merror)

Near the Ko-Le border, in the lee of a great domed protrusion of rock, there nestled a small hamlet of stone huts, built around a small keep. Across the brow of the great hill of stone, there sat a small monastery. This was the village of the Massif, domain of the Toa-Protector Antrim and home of Stannis the Wanderer.

Anyone living in the Massif who chanced to look to the sky would see a black speck against the expanse of white cloud, a speck that grew gradually larger until it could be identified as a Kahu. The Rahi glided downwards, circled the village once, before landing gracefully on the outskirts. A Toa of Fire dismounted the bird, gripping its harness as he did so, and with a nod to the pilot, began to walk into the village.

As Merror strode up the gravel path towards the keep, a slight gust of wind from behind him signalled the Kahu's departure. The village was exactly as he remembered it; small, quiet, and homely. He paused for a moment and looked out over the vista enjoyed by the Massif. Before him, the snowy slopes and tundra of Ko-Wahi stretched out and thinned, giving way to grassland and, in the distance, the jungles of Le-Wahi. Above them he could see the departing speck of the Kahu, already growing too small to make out its shape.

Turning back, Merror walked the last few metres to Antrim's keep. He raised a hand and rapped politely on the door, then stood waiting patiently for the Toa-Protector to answer.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Tivanu/Bar District

Tivanu kept on walking. He could tell there had been a struggle here for there was a building whose southern wall had crumbled. He noticed 3 toa standing together and an arm laying in front of one of them.

With a shrug he kept on walking. He did not care or wonder why there was an arm. He simply kept his distance and with another shrill whistle he summoned Kive-Phu back to his shoulder. With a flurry of metallic wings the Lava hawk was back on his shoulder. Although this time the bird was not alone. In it's claws it held a ice bat.

Or at least the remains of an ice bat. With a solid swipe it leaned it's head down and ripped off a piece of flesh from the corpse of the ice bat and proceeded to swallow it. For what it mattered Tivanu did not seem to care that the hawk was feasting on his shoulder for he simply watched it as it ate.

"Nuvin. Gehl kinohuku." He said in a slightly guttural tone speaking in his native tongue

He turned his head a bit and went to see if the trio of toa was still there and he confirmed his suspicion.

Wonder what there deal is and why there is an arm infront of them.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Might I implore where you two are going?" Aryll asked. "I haven't had much to do for quite a while, now. And I'll do anything to break this cycle of dull hours of groveling for widgets."

Ic: The wooden door of the Massif's round keep creaked open and revealed the tick and towering figure of Toa Antrim. He was a great man, built as an epitome of a guardian, and his body filled the doorway. "Hello, pilgrim," he said in his fatherly drawl. "I saw you come nigh on the bird. Come on in; you must be thirsty," he invited Merror as he walked into his foyer.

Tivanu heard the Toa of Lightning speak up and turned to look at the trio. He could not help but laugh at his words.

Oh how some are so eager to break the monotony that they endanger themselves to do so.

With quick and sure steps he approached the trio of toa but not before looking down and picking up the dismembered arm infront of them.

As he looked closer at the arm he let out a small guttural laugh.

"Seems someone is now missing an arm. Toa of ice judging by the armor color."

With Analytical eyes his gaze crossed over the three toa

"I'm guessing there must have been one Karz of a fight here?"

For Kive-phu's part she seemed highly uninterested by this for she was still plucking pieces of flesh off of the Ice bat's corpse.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The sound of some random person laughing on the street alerted Clariax to a spying presence. She looked over at the newcomer.

"No. Just a fool, thinking that threatening someone on the street would give no repercussions. I suggest you act differently if you want to avoid the same fate."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Tivanu raised an eyebrow at the female to of Plasma's words.

"Well i will certainly take that into consideration. Would not want to end up like some fool apparently."

He paused ever so slightly as he looked at the group.

"Must say it is not very often that i see three toa in a group together."

With a shrill whistle Kive-phu flew off of Tivanu's shoulder and began circling over the group's head

"Bout time that hawk got off of my shoulder."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Tivanu's eyes simply rested on the Toa of plasma. Even though it looked like he was smiling savagely he was not.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu