Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Merror)

Merror inclined his head briefly in respect, saying "Thank you, Toa Antrim."

Following the well-built Toa-Protector into his tower, he closed the door behind them and walked behind Antrim.

"It is...a pleasure to be here again," he mused. "The last time I passed through I unfortunately didn't have much time to admire your village. I'm glad to be able to visit at a less urgent time."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Ryzen from Ga-WahiIC: RyzenRyzen entered the icy region, somehow happy to be back. Not too much has changed in the last few weeks he was gone. Apart from the assassination of the Turaga, of course. Nothing too interesting. Oh well, it's great to be back. Ryzen headed for Ko-Koro, or at least the outskirts of it, where he lived. Pulling out his spear, in any case of an attack, he started to walk back.OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: (Aryll/Ko-Koro)

Aryll was rather indifferent to the laughing Skakdi. But all these people were getting on his new allies' nerves. He needed to keep up the facade that he actually cared for Clariax and Litozen. So from this point onward, if their nerves were gotten onto, his nerves were gotten onto. He hoped it would be so likewise. So he went along with them. Polite and civil, as always.

"I simply ask you wrangle in the bird. It is nuisance to both me and my friends."

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: RyzenRyzen walks through the snow, which he enjoyed very much compared to the harsh, blazing heat of Ta-Wahi. Here, he had a nice, chilling cold which was very different from the other regions. He kept going, heading for Ko-Koro. Maybe he should stop there for anything he missed, like news on the area. He picked up his pace, looking forward.

IC: Agoneorok (Entering Drifts)

Agonerok had found that he had an abnormal resistance to cold in comparison to most of his fellow Le-Matoran. He walked around Ko-Koro and eventually found a strange place. It was snowing harder there then anywhere else. It also seemed to be deserted or at least from what he observed. All he could see was endless white.

"Ah, this must be the drifts", he began say to himself "I hear people get lost here. All the more of a reason I should enter it."

He then entered the Drifts.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

IC: RyzenAs Ryzen walked in the direction of the village, it snowed harder, almost like a blizzard, but he didn't care. It was almost always like this in the ice region. He kept walking for a while, until he saw the outline of Ko-Koro up ahead. Well, if it isn't the village. I'm back. Though I'm not sure for how long, there might be another "adventure", if that's what you call it.Ryzen headed up the stairs, and into the village.

IC: Agoneorok in the Drifts

Agoneorok walked through the Drifts blindly. After an hour or so, he was lost. He kept walking through a raging snow storm blindly until he thought he saw something: statues, four; to be precise. He then realized he mananged to find the Temple of Peace.

OOC: Tivanu is not a toa but a skakdi just so you know, Mr.House

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu looked at the toa of lightning as he spoke and gave a small grin.

"Well i will wrangle it but i do not believe your allies have any issue for they have not spoken up about it."

He said this in a honestly kind tone despite being a skakdi

He looked up at Kive-phu and with a gruff tone he spoke in his native tongue

"Nif aruja vik."

With a flurry of metallic wings Kive-phu landed on Tivanu's right shoulder. As she tucked in her wings her eyes simply stared at the Toa of lightning like a animal studying it's prey.

"There i do not think she will be of issue now."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Agoneorok in Temple of Peace

Agonerok looked at the four Mata Nui Stones curiously.

"How in the world did I get here?", Agonerok said to himself.

He racked his memory and figured our that this was the Temple of Peace, however, what he didn't know until just now, was that it was located in The Drifts.

IC: RyzenRyzen walked up the stairs, barely feeling the cold. Once on the streets, he just walked down the first one he saw. Gee, that's a lot of walking in the past few days. From here to Le-Wahi, from there to Ta-Wahi, there to Ga-Wahi, now to here. I just realized how tired I am. But he didn't really care, as he was finally back, and headed further down the street.

OOC: Oh dear, I've left my response a bit long and don't know what to do...

IC: Litozen was still recovering from his battle, feeling a little drained for the time being. He decided to put up a sound barrier to dull the sounds around him in case any more trouble were to arise, although he doubted that such problems could occur with two new allies. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling that Aryll was rather shady even by his standards.

Edited by Makuta Almanax

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu had noticed the Toa of sonics seemed rather oblivious to what was going on around him. He let a small grin find it's way over his face. He walked over the toa and litterly looked down at him given his height. He used his staff to lightly tap him on the shoulder while saying in a soft yet still gruff tone

"Hey you ok there, Toa?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"Alright then."

As Velan led him into the guard building, she approached the guard saying, "I need to ask you something."

Velan quickly turned, a jet of water exploding out of her hands and started to form a sphere around Kaerhi, just like she demonstrated with the rahi back in Onu-Wahi.

"How much will I get for him again?"

OOC: I knew it, I knew it, and I follow through on it.

IC(Kaerhi):

I hate females.

Kaerhi was in no position to talk, holding his breath, but Velan could bet on him wanting to call her a few choice words.

He thrashed and swung his arms, although very sluggish, against the water, hoping to somehow pop it, if at all possible.

WIP

OOC: I figured, but I had a feeling something like this would happen.

IC(Kaerhi):

You son-of-a-

Kaerhi swatted at the handcuffs, and attempted to grab Velan's hands to break her concentration. Even now, Kaerhi could feel his body screaming for air.

WIP

IC: (Aryll/Ko-Koro)

"Thank you for cooperating," Aryll said. "I hope that in the future we won't have any more problems."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC:

"I think the prison cell would be more apt," The guard said, sighing. Personally, the guard wasn't fond of these Toa who broke their code, and went off and became bounty hunters and other assorted villainous types.

"Eh, guess you're right," Velan began to walk to the cells, dragging the sphere of water, with Kaerhi inside, with her.

IC(Kaerhi):

Kaerhi probably felt his heart break for the first time in his life. That scythe had been in his family for eons. And now it was being taken away.

And then, he felt something else. A tiny flame inside his heart, kept passive and calm for years, grew and grew into a burning sun. It's fuel? His rage.

He flexed against the handcuffs, straining to bend the metal, snap the metal, and free himself. It groaned aloud, visibly cracked, and was coming undo to his violent will.

WIP