Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Kaerhi): "This is brilliant." Kaerhi grabbed the shield from the dead guard. "We're gonna get them off our trail by killing more guards, stealing their shields and riding down the mountainside on them. Brilliant." Kaerhi lifted the lifeless body of the guard onto his shoulder. "Lead the way, Cap'n Crazy. You're the one with the plan."

WIP

IC(Kaerhi):

Kaerhi approached the ravine and deposited the body down into it, watching it tumble until his vision was block by a cloud. Kaerhi shrugged and moved to the other side, walking right up next to Velan. "If you die doing this, I promise to make good use of your weapons."

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC:

"I wish you luck with that, since you're not even nearly strong enough to lug all of these around," Velan made this final jab at Kaerhi as she set down the shield, stood upon it, and used her back leg to push her off the top of the slope. She rocketed down the side of the mountain, wind wipping around her mask, grin on her face. Of all the stupid stunts she had pulled, she so far liked this one the best.

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi glared after her, then set his own shield down. He wasn't as insane as Velan, so he sat on the shield, and with a push with his hands he started his slide down the mountainside. He grabbed the sides of the shield as it picked up speed, the cruel wind spinning him around and around. He bounced off one snow bank into another, making this one of Kaerhi's stupidest ideas.

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC:

If she hadn't just murdered a small number of guards, Velan would've shouted in joy. As her joyride came to an end, she hit a snowdrift, sending her up into the air. She landed so that the edge of the shield caught the ground, and she tumbled off the makeshift shield, giggling at her misfortune.

She decided that the next time she was in Ko-Koro, and if the guard didn't have a bounty on her, that she would show that trick to the guard, the villagers, or anyone else who was interested. Once they would get the hang of it, it probably could become some sort of sport to play. Like Kohli. Or something like that.

IC(Kaerhi): If Velan hadn't just murdered a small number of guards, Kaerhi would've screamed in panic. As his fear-filled ride came to an end, he hit a tree, stopping him instantly. The shield shot off in some other direction, probably lost for good. He decided that the next time he was in Ko-Koro, and if the guard didn't have a bounty on him, that he would show that stunt to whoever annoyed him the most. Once they saw what it was like, they wouldn't bother him anymore. Maybe it would ever be a popular form of torture. Or something like that.OOC: >:U

WIP

IC (Echelon)

"An astute question," Echelon replied. "But come, is there nothing you require? Equipment, supplies perhaps? Or information?"

Echelon glanced around him. Knowledge was one of the most valuable of commodities, and the books and scrolls lining this room showed how Echelon valued it. The question was, what would Aurum request?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Alfon

"If you're with the ILF, Pala-Koro's your home now. It's a small village we built from the ground up and hopefully, people are still there taking care of it during our absence."

IC:

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet," Kethrey said, shooting Alfon a tired grin. The Toa of Lightnings constant optimism was one thing about the world that hadn't been turned on its' head, and that was the first reassurance Kethrye had that things would turn out better in the end, however bleak they looked in the meantime. "We still have to investigate Nokama's murder and meet back with the others in Ga-Koro, but I promise as soon that's down we'll return home. Get things fixed. Plan our next moves.

"To abandon it would be to let Makuta win, after all, and that's one victory I don't think we'll let him take."

Edited by Javert

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu waited for the Toa's response as he stared at him. He did mutters a little something

"Nuc il."

With that the Lava hawk on his shoulder, Kive-phu suddenly squawked loudly as if it were trying to get the toa's attention.

OOC: hope you don't mind me getting involved with your rp Javert

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC(Toa Devounx):

In the wastes, freezing the hybrid Toa of Fire and Sound, his armor slightly freezing the muscle tissue underneath, and rubbing the red-grey armor to get heat through. "Freezing cold...", he mutters to himself. "If I'm not careful with my powers over either flame or sound, I could blow this area up..." As the Toa is working on making a hole in the glacier underneath him, about 3 Rahi are watching him. After finishing the little under-ice igloo, lugs bag and twin sonic magmaswords, as well as slightly rusted old daggers before sliding in after, getting out of the cold. Sort of. "Mata Nui! Is everything in this frozen deathspot cold or what! At least Neril isn't here; If she was...", he mutters to self, shuddering about twin sisters unusual hybrid powers of ice and lightning. After shuddering about her, he uses his hybrid Toa energies to make a sound-hollowed bit in the ice, sticking a bit of wood in, and sets it alight with fire. After 4 months, leaves after the longest blizzard ends, and heads to Ko-Koro's center from the Wastes. "Now lets see if i can find the trail of that rogue Toa, that hybrid energy one with lightning and earth..."

IC: (Aryll/Bar District/Ko-Koro)

"So, where to?" Aryll asked to his new 'friends'.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC(Toa Devounx):

Devounx hears rumours about a toa with the powers of earth and lightning attacking nearby, in the Place of Shadows, and he counts out some widgets, rusty ones, and pays for a map and heads to a temple to Mata Nui in the village to double-check the rumours from those who can't lie, after hearing the rumours from a bunch of Le-Matoran on their way to Mount Valmai, in Ta-Koro, to see a Ta-Matoran named Takua. "Excuse me, Ko-Matoran. Is the rumours of a toa with the powers of earth and lightning true?" Devounx asks one, a Ko-Matoran with a mask styled after a Hau. "Yes, Toa." the Ko-Matoran replies, and Devounx leaves the village, heads to the Place of Shadows, learns is too late, and, grumbling all the while, uses map and searches for Ta-Koro, and is hoping to find Takua, or at least an adventurous Ta-Matoran, to help with search since the rogue Hybraxi Toa, which is the type of Toa that has hybrid powers, does not fight Ta-Matoran.

OOC:(To the Ta-wahi page! and awaaaaaaaaaay I go!)

IC:

Velan had sat down to think of a solution to their predicament, and several minutes had passed when a rope with a small rock tied to the end of it came down from above, lightly striking Velan upon the temple.

"Alright!" She growled, leaping up, swords drawn and ready to cut someone, "Who did that!?"

Almost in response, a head peeped over the side of the cliff above. Said head was attached to a body, and wore a dark blue Faxon.

"Sorry about that!"

IC(Kaerhi): Kaerhi pulled his Scythe and held it firmly in his hands. "Down Lassie." Kaerhi waved her back, before looking up. "You! Can you pull us up? If you don't, I will find you and shove you down a mountain on a shield."

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

IC: (Aryll/Bar District/Ko-Koro)

"There is probably an inn around here," Aryll said. He didn't know much about the village of Ice, as he'd lived in Ga-Koro for most of his time on the island.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur