Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Rivera): The matoran walked back to talk with Zealokan. "Well, look at you two. Only just met, and you're already acting as her creepy stalker. I remember when Ariga first met me...it was sort of creepy. I'm sure it'll work out fine between you two." IC(Ariga): "I'm positive. That Cybervortixx had faint traces of being cold on it. Not Le-wahi cold, but Ko-koro cold. Logically, they would be somewhere deep in these caves. Only place to hide a large army, or swarm, of creatures without them assimilating everything on the island." OOC: Why does that sound so familiar?

IC: Eamerzon: Ko-Koro "It seems your memory of your past life has been erased by the extended time of being in the canister. You probably have been drifting away in the for as long as Lealokan can remember you still with him." Eamerzon said faintly. It was a sad moment for her seeing both of these Toa, who one of them knew the other from past times, while the other has absolutley no idea what's going on.

IC: Snelly "Well sure, we could, but we didn't come here cause it was 'safe'." Snelly jumped down to Ariga. "And besides, if you want a kiss, you have to earn it this time." Snelly then looked into the cave, "Geez it's dark, anyone have a lightstone?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Ariga and co): "Hmm...No. Anyway, where we're going, there are going to be so many frozen Vortixx, there won't be anywhere else to go. The exit will most likely be sealed off. That, and we'll be under constant attack. We'll want to destroy the cavern, if there is one. Could just be a spaceship underground. Either way, the cavern will be lit up."

IC: Zealokan, Payiges Tagging along with the rest of them, she walked over to Zealokan, and said 'I want you to tell me about your past. Because if it's supposedly mine too, then I have a right to know, do I not?' He sighed, and began his tale. 'I can't remember exactly where, as I woke up with most of my memory gone, as well. But I lived in Ve-Koro, the village of the Kinetics people. We could control motion itself. Hunting, fishing, it was so much easier when we could just stop the hunt in their tracks. Once we had a ferry of visitors, tourists if you will, come to see the only village of Kinetics in the universe.' He looked up at Payiges. 'And that's when you came. It was love at first sight, really. For both of us. You decided to stay, to help our village. It was the biggest mistake you ever made. For 100 years we lived in Ve-Koro, feeding it, protecting it. But along with the rest of the village. I saw you consumed by fire, the flames of the Makuta himself. I tried to help, but I was too late. He killed you. But now you're here.' He managed to give a little smile. 'But you can't remember. Any of it. You said they were the best years of your life, and they're gone.' He saw the glint of silver out of the corner of his eye, and unsheathed his Reverse Blades. 'Hey, Doc! You seeing that there?'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Snelly Snelly walked ahead of everyone, "What do you see Zealokan? I don't see anything." Snelly had his back turned when he said this, and didn't even notice the silver thing behind him, which was now within feet of where he was standing. OOC: I'm not sure what this silver thing is, so not sure what to do. :P

IC: "Aight, fine. Wasn' any good, anyway." Kaiva shrugged and nonchalantly tossed the box into the snow behind her, smirking at Salmek as if daring him to try and get it. " Though, Aye'm kindah intressted wha's in tha box. Min' tellin' me, mm?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Ditruk: Ko-Koro: Ditruk was taking his usual stroll around Ko-Koro. This isolation made him feel better. He was walking around the villages, seeing who was around. IC: Eamerzon: Ko-Wahi caves: "Oh..heh heh. Sorry about that.." Eamerzon said.

Edited by Rakata

IC: "The ruin of souls, despair of minds, and the repear your death!" The voice was not his own; but rather it was the voice which he had heard in his head. The moment the box hit the ground, however, he snapped from the trance. There was no trace of the voice nor the thoughts--it was as though the snow muffled the box's effect. "I... I'm terribly sorry," he said, hoping to remedy the situation. "I... I don't quite know what is in that box, really. As I saith, I found it in yonder wilderness. I attempted to reveal its secrets, but a strange voice and feeling came about me and told me not to open it. It's a very dark object, and yet..." He eyed it with longing. "It's so precious." He stared at the box for a brief, silent, moment. "Well, uhrm, I don't suppose you could tell me where exactly I doth currently reside, and where there might be more favorable? The cold is quite unbearable..." Salmek said, trying to make conversation and avoid further awkwardness. He occasionally glanced at the box, which almost seemed to shiver in the cold.

OOC: I'm gonna bring Wraith into this since he's well, in Ko-Wahi and not really doing anything. IC: Wraith Wraith floated toward the caverns of Mt. Ihu, if there was anywhere that his body could be in Ko-Wahi, it would be there. He noticed a group of Toa and matoran entering a cave, and making a lot of noise as well. He decided to follow them, but not reveal himself just yet. If there was one good thing about being a spirit, it was that you could disappear whenever you wanted to. He had abandoned the previous group he was with, they hadn't been much help. IC: Snelly Snelly couldn't believe his eyes, the lightning's glow revealed that this 'robot' was actually just a shiny crystal. "GUYS STOP! That's not a robot. It's just a crystal, that's now in pieces." Snelly saw that Ariga was down. "Doc! You okay?"

Edited by Snelly

IC: "Yer in Ko-koro, 'ome a tha coldes' souls ta evah walk this aye-land," Kaiva drawled at him, crossing her arms and leaning back a bit. "As fer a more fav'rable playss, well, anywhere is a sight wahmah. If it's 'eat yer aftah, go nahth-wes'. Ta-Wahi's where y'all'll wanna be."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Salmek shuddered, not from the icy winds but from the sound of her voice. "Thank you for the advice. Now another, perhaps less obvious question... who among the denizens of this land wouldst know about such dark objects as this?" he said, motioning to the box. "It is rather a threat and must be examined by some sorcerer or philosopher of expertise."

IC: Snelly Snelly was relieved to see Ariga was okay. "Good, your okay, but um guys...." He looked at Zealokan and Eamerzon, "Let's NOT get all trigger happy here, cause if there are Cybervortixx here, they definitely know we're here now!" IC: Wraith Wraith, still following this strange group, decided that now was definately not the time to reveal himself, he'd probably give them all a heart attack, besides, he really didn't care for pointless conversation.

IC: Zealokan He stepped forward. 'I believe this is my fault. I was the one who attacked the crystal, causing our Jovak friend, Eamerzon here to shock it, and you, Ariga. My apologies.' He raised his blades into a combat stance. 'Right, who's ready to fight some real Cybervortixx?'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Kaiva uncrossed her arms and poked him in the chest. "Yew tahk funny, yew know?" She shrugged and gestured in the direction of Nuju's home. "Yew might wanna try TuhrAhGah Newjew, eh? 'E's smaht. Might know somethin abou' yer box."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Salmek was both appalled and yet intrigued at the same time, stepping back from the extended arm which had so crudely poked him. "Well then. I best be on my way." He started to turn but stopped. A thought occurred to him... this time, one of his own. He didn't know why he said it. There was something about her that intrigued him. "Perhaps you'd likest to join me in this endeavor?"

IC: "...Yew wan' me to go with yew?" Kaiva couldn't keep her bafflement out of her voice, as hard as she tried. Nobody asked her to go anywhere with them. Not after she had been branded a bad luck charm by the caravans. "Shure. But le's get this straight. Aye'm not goin with you because, because Aye like company er anythin'. Aye'm goin with sew yew don' go an' unleash an eldritch abom'nation or anythin', mmkay?" Kaiva was always a terrible liar, too.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Ic: Sirraus The Archivist reached the black, frostbitten figure and attempted to dig him out of the snowdrift quickly forming around his body. His heartlight was fading and stuttering erratically. "Hang on," Sirraus shouted over the increasingly intense wind. "We can get you to Ko-Koro! Can you walk?" Sirraus and Hari each lifted one of his arms over their shoulders and began the trek towards the isolated village with the awkward gait of two small Matoran trying to do the walking for one large Toa. The warrior's breath was shallow and rasping. They didn't have time to waste.

IC: [Hari] "Alright, let's get you out of here," grunted Hari as he lifted the Toa's arm over his shoulder and proceeded to half-support, half-drag the Toa towards Ko-Koro. "We can talk about this later," murmured Hari to Sirraus as they trudged onward, the big being supported on their shoulders. "Just get him to safety for now." The caring sides of the two Matoran really shone at this point, without them really noticing it. They were just trying to help a fellow being, regardless if he may be against them, and, more recently, their ideals, or not.

IC: "Ah, very good then. Let's be off!" Salmek bent down and picked up the box. He was careful to pick up enough snow with it to muffle its effects. Strangely enough, the warmth of the box did not effect the snow. If anything it amplified the icy frost which seared into his hand. Together they turned and walked into Ko-Koro. Such a sight would have baffled any observer--a Toa of Fire and a Toa of Electricity, together, in the coldest village on the island. And yet something about the whole thing felt right to Salmek. Perhaps this unknown Toa would be a welcome companion on whatever adventures awaited him. They approached the inner sanctum but were stopped by the two guards--both Matoran, obviously very eager to do their duties. "Halt! No one can go in without permission." Salmek glared. "Are we not Toa? Are we not the kings of this land? Are we not your lords and protectors? Stand aside, little one!" With a flick of his hand he caused the ground beneath the Matoran's feet to sear above boiling level. With a yelp the Matoran stepped aside, cursing at the invaders. Salmek did not know the source of this anger--in the brief hours in which he had known existence, he had felt naught but peace and chivalry. The only source of maliciousness had derived from... He stopped to shudder. Kaiva paused and turned to see what had happened to him, but he shook himself from his thoughts and continued into the Sanctum. The Great Wall of Prophecy surrounded them on all sides, its cryptic messages being decoded by utterly silent Matoran. Salmek thought he could scarcely see them breath. "Hail, Toa!" cried a voice. It came from the Matoran at the front of the room, standing next to a hunched and cloaked figure. "I am Matoro, interpreter for our beloved Turaga. What brings you to our humble village?" OOC: I really have no plot or plans here. You can go where you want in your next post, I'll take that from there :P

IC: Plagia - Ko-Koro Bar Plagia slumped down in the nearest chair clutching her head in her hands. No one saw anything. This was starting to seem hopeless. She turned over to Akinii, 'You see anything?' IC: Rynekk - Mt-Ihu The cold wind whipped past him, sending his cloak billowing, and ice forming on his armour. He glanced around. He could have sworn he heard...whispers. He glance up to see a cave carved into the mountain face. The whispers seemed to come from there, so he headed up. He spotted a group of Toa and Matoran grouped inside, having some sort of pointless conversation, but none who gave off the right aura. Who could it be, if not one of them... If whoever is thinking so hard could please stop, that would be very helpful, he communicated telepathically. OOC: That's Wraith he's talking to, by the way Snelly. You don't have to talk to him, I just needed to do something to break his monotony. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: I have less plans than you, even. Kaiva is literally along for the ride. IC: "Ehg. Aye'm goin' ta look at tha' wall, kay? Aye, er, don' exactly 'ave a good rehcahd with tha' TuhrAhGah. Jes lemme know when yer done, aight?" With a rude gesture in the direction of Matoro, Kaiva wandered over to a section of the Wall of Prophecy, where she began trying to use the skills the ko-matoran had attempted to teach her to decode the wall's secrets.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Purpon Purpon watched Oura walking away, Oura's back to the Ice Toa. Once Oura was a short distance away, Purpon as powerful an ice blast as he could muster at the Toa.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

IC: Wraith Wraith was surprised, someone was speaking to him telepathically, he sensed 'disturbing vibes' coming from the one who sent it. He decided to reveal himself. Wraith's ghostly appearance appeared in front of Rynekk. "What do you want? How did you detect me?" He said with a little annoyance, he didn't like being disturbed. He saw that this character had an infected mask of some sort. A servant of Makuta? This does not bold well. Wraith decided that he would keep this one occupied to keep him away from the group in the cave, it was all he really could do in his current state. OOC: Just a question, is your character normally able to sense ghosts and communicate telepathically? I didn't see that in your profile.

IC: Terralo; Ezio's Training Yard"A little, yes." The Vortixx said, pulling out a few small blades. "These aren't just for throwing." He then swiftly ran over to one of the dummies, flipped over it and held a blade to it's 'throat.' "How's this?" he earnestly asked.

It's all because the internet.

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC: "We are two travelers who seekest advice and council," said Salmek, eyeing the truant Kaiva with disdain. "In the wastes of Ko-Metru I found an object of questionable legacy and condition, one which seems to hold great power within it. We were wondering if you could reveal the mysteries which it holdest." The cloaked figured slowly turned and revealed itself to be Nuju, Turaga of Ko-Koro. He spoke in a series of unnatural clicks and whistles. Matoro translated. "Show me the object." Salmek paused, momentarily chained by the reluctance of the box, but soon raised his arm to present the object to the Turaga. The elders eyes widened. They became narrowed with the same wild look which had taken Salmek's mind earlier, and they focused on it so much so that Salmek was sure that the Turaga could see nothing else. Slowly Nuju's arm raised forward, as if to grab the box. For the first time, Salmek could hear the box speak against him. Take me... we will do so much together, accomplish what you never dreamed of... they will no longer mock you... they will no longer laugh... they will RESPECT you... The Turaga paused in his reach as Salmek slightly lurched his arm backward. Nuju broke his gaze from the box, looked up at the Toa, and without warning smacked the box from Salmek's hand. It clanged loudly against the wall. "Cover the thing! Don't let its foulness pollute our serenity!" he yelled through Matoro. A pair of Matoran scribes threw cloaks over it. None of the other Matoran in the room seemed to have even noticed it. Salmek watched the scene with a mix of horror and wonder. "What... what beith that... that thing?" Nuju sighed and "spoke"--"It is an ancient object of great power and great evil. It is well documented in our walls... they foretell a day of reckoning in which the good will capture the evil, but also the evil will capture the good. The box, of course, is the evil. In it is captured a spectre of unspeakable terror whose name will not be mentioned here." Salmek nodded with incipient interest. The Turaga continued. "Obviously we have captured it. But we cannot let the second part of the prophecy be fulfilled. You have found it, and so you must destroy it!" "How shallt I do that, if it is not of this world?" Nuju shook his head. "I do not know. You must travel the island, and seek out those who are skilled in the ways of Toa. They might be able to help. Each Koro's skills may aid you as well. But beware--the box will attract evil. By nature, those who are privy to the dark ways are drawn to is luster. Avoid them at all costs, and always be on your guard!" Salmek was silent. What was his place in all this? What chance of fate had deigned on him to find the box? He bid the Turaga goodbye and walked to his Toa companion. He explained all which the Turaga had said.

IC, Ezio: Ezio watched as Terralo pulled his blade out on one of the dummies. "Good, but could be better. When you are going to attack someone without their knowing, you must move quitely. Don't run, just walkly slightly fast. Otherwise, they will hear you. But in the event that you target catches you, then you chase them."