Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Lashev:"I could tell that from the snow, you bloody brakas monkey!" Lashev said, angrily. "I meant the border of what Wahi are we on?" He then walked over to the strange matoran there, and held up his hand. "And yes, I do feel somewhat better...however, something else needs done first, then I'll be perfectly fine." He then backhanded the matoran, hard, knocking him to the ground. He looked down at the matoran. "There," he said, "I feel much better. Would you mind telling me yer name now, mate?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Lashev:Lashev snorted at what this 'Xibre' person said. "Not any of the ones I've seen, they aren't," he said, still slightly drunk, though rather sober now. "Anyways," he started, changing the subject, "Where exactly are all of you headed? I've been rather bored in the Koro lately, nobody ever really comes, so I feel getting around and doing some exploring would be good for me." As he said this, a dark shadow blurred out of the snow near them, scaring Lashev enough that he drew his sword.IC-Hasil:After a few hours of walking, Hasil heard voices. Lost in the blinding snow, he followed his ears, his sensitive hearing giving him the ability to track where the voices were coming. Suddenly, everybody he heard blurred in out of the snow, with one small matoran drawing a sword at him. He snorted at the fool."Put up your weapon," he said, somewhat annoyed at the blizzard. "Would somebody please tell me where specifically I am, and why on bloody earth are there so many Kath'en about?"

profiles i guess

IC-Lashev:Lashev looked up at the stranger, sheathing his sword slowly. "Well, first off, don't call me a fool, but thanks for getting one of my questions answered. And yes, please speak normally. 'Kath'en?' What the karz does that mean?"IC-Hasil:Hasil wondered at the idiocy of these people, and at the familiarity of one of them, then remembered that they weren't Mri like he was. "Sorry," he said, quickly, "I meant Ga-Matoran, as you would say." He then looked down at the small, annoying Ko-Matoran, who smelled strongly of alcohol. "Please," he managed to say politely, "Don't be so rude, or else I might feel a need to hang you from this overhang here by your toes." He said this while pointing with his sword sheath at the overhang just above his head, while holding his other hand on his ka'islai.

profiles i guess

IC-Lashev:Lashev punched Xibre in the arm, angry about the insult, though he kept quiet.IC-Hasil:Hasil started, then began to speak. "My name is Hasil s'Nelan Karos-Jareel, Kel'anth and Daithon of the Ka'saron Mri. And please, don't ask for an explanation...I've had enough people ask that question of me for a lifetime."He looked out at the people who were there. Some where Kath'en carrying weapons, something that would never be permitted in a Mri tribe, and the others were the Ko-Matoran was speaking too...although, one wasn't quite a Ko-Matoran. He looked more like a Ga-matoran than anything else, though he was a male."Would you mind telling me your names?" He asked politely, though he wouldn't accept getting a 'yes' as an answer.

profiles i guess

IC-Lashev:"And I," Lashev said, not to be forgotten, "Am Lashev, scholar and tracker, at your service. He bowed back at the tall toa, hoping to stay on his good side. "By the way," he whispered to the toa, "Don't try to ask any of them out. They might hurt you."IC-Hasil:Hasil nodded at what the other two said, then laughed out loud at what Lashev said. "Don't worry," he said to the small matoran, "I have a true-mate back with my tribe. I have no need to search for another Kath'en or Kel-e'en in that way, youngling." He offered his Av'ein-kel to Xibre, even though it was nearly as long as he was."I am at your service, for the time being," he said, holding out his sword.OOC: Just take the sword, bow, and hand it back. No need to cause unnecessary complications here.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Suddenly Hasil found Lei hanging off him with a determined look on her face mere centimeters away from his own."...I MUST KNOW WHY YOU HAVE SUCH A LONG NAME." She said."Corporal! Down!" Kalama barked."But Kalaaamaaaaa!" She whined."Ye heard yer Commandar Lei! Oof!" Yuni ordered.The Marine reluctantly let go dropping to the ground before flouncing off into the distance.Kalama looked back at Hasil. "Commander Kalama, Kalama's Raiders, 17th Ghekula, and adopted son of Turaga Nokama.""Helm Major Kali, same unit. Executive Officer.""Head Chief Midshipwoman Maya, Field Surgeon and Medic.""Chief Midshipwoman 3rd Class Nuraka, Combat Engineer and premier shipwright of Ga-Koro""Chief Petty Officer Juno.""Goonery Sargant Yuni, Mess Sargant.""Corporal Hotu, Pointwoman. You already met Corporal Lei our scout.... Where's Nala?"The midnight colored Matoran was missing again."Somewhere. She'll likely be back." Kalama said.Tanuka gave Hasil a small bow. "Tanuka, scholar of the Academy of Ga-Koro." The Toa of Water said.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC-Lashev:"Sure, sure," Lashev said. "You tell him your names, but you won't tell me." He pouted in the background.IC-Hasil:Hasil laughed at the Kath'en who had held onto him, just like one of the children from his tribe. He decided to explain to her as to why his name seemed so long. First, though, he nodded at the others who spoke to him."Well, Lei," he said, using the name he heard Yuni say, "My given name is Hasil, Nelan was the She'pan who my father, Karos, was a husband to, and Jareel was my mother. Kel'anth is my title, meaning senior warrior, and Daithon means 'Sister of the She'pan,' for the current she'pan of my tribe, Sa'erie, is my truesister. And, of course, the Ka'saron is my tribe." He then bowed back to the Toa Tanuka. He turned to all of them."It is good to meet you all," he began, "Though I must confess, this is a little too much for me to take. Do you have an edun anywhere we can sleep?" He then thought for a moment, realizing most of them didn't know what an Edun was, and so he changed his sentence. "Er, well, I mean something like a hotel or a barracks, to go to," he finished lamely, though most people didn't seem to notice...besides Lashev, that is.IC-Lashev:Lashev found this 'Hasil' guy's lack of knowledge rather funny. "Edun?" he asked, howling with laughter over his stupidity, "What the Karz is that?" He then promptly suffered a cut on the cheek. "Don't insult your elders, child," he heard the Toa say. Angrily, he drew his blade.

profiles i guess

IC: Ara'kas gave a small bow. "I am Ara'kas Thelstane, traveling warrior. We met in Ta-koro." She then stepped in to break up the fight, by picking up Lashev by the shoulder and moving him away from Hasil.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

WHOOSH! THUNK!Maya swatted the Ko-Matoran's blade down into the snow with her javelin before trapping it by the flat on the ground with her foot."I'm not looking forward to how much blood I'm due to see so I'd much prefer it if you didn't do something stupid like try to fight someone while drunk causing us to stop and patch you up." She said her gaze boring into Lashev's eyes. "If I have to I will disable you myself until AFTER I deal with screaming bleeding Marines when I have the stomach to handle whatever your sloshed brain can come up with." She said touching the point of the javelin to his stomach ready to skewer him."DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" She hissed.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC-Lashev:Lashev shrank down under the midshipwoman's glare, visibly afraid. "Yes, ma'am," he croaked out, before stepping back. Though, he obviously couldn't resist asking a stupid question..."Wait a moment, if you're a field medic, why would you want to stab me with that thing, only to patch me up afterwards? Some kind of sadistic pleasure?" He ran and hid behind Xibre, fleeing from the angry glare the Midshipwoman directed him.IC-Hasil:Hasil pushed down Maya's javelin, careful not to anger her. "Bloodshed is not needed, and would not be caused," Hasil said, pulling out his Ka'islai, the weighted cords used for many things by a Kel warrior. "I could easily enough tie him down with these, or just hit him hard enough on the head to knock him out." He withdrew he hand, and watched her hold up her Javelin. He picked up Lashev's sword and sheathe, and went to hand them back to him, saying "If you ever draw these on me with the intent of harming or killing me again, I will show you no mercy." He then turned away from the matoran.

profiles i guess

Maya spun the javelin before replacing it in the holder attached to the back of her bandoleer."I've done far worse than gut someone only to patch them up later. Sadly it's been necessary.""No lie. It's the truth." Hotu said. "Some people get pretty crazy."Lei came back from up ahead."Sir there's another Ghekula unit ahead." Lei said to Kalama. "Partli's Raiders. Captain Partli wants to link up before we cross the border. She's got a message from Mokea.""Wonder what the old Searag wants. Double time Marines.""Aye-Aye Sir!" The Raiders went flying across the snow."Hey! Wait up!" Tanuka hurried along after them.

IC-Hasil:Hasil strode along after the others, barely jogging, and picked up Xibre and Lashev. "You two," he said to them, "Need to, in the case of Xibre, get more used to running, not stalking, and you, Lashev, need to get in shape." He put the two of them on his shoulders, carrying them that way, and so doing strode along beside Tanuka.IC-Lashev:"Hey-hey!" Lashev said happily, looking over at Xibre. "Free ride!"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: JLJL: Dude, anger management classes are needed for both of you. Maybe Turaga Nokama's wisdom....He sprinted, though not before turning his head back to make sure Fragarach still wasn't insane, and Ril wasn't spouting romantic jokes. But, before that, he had a question for Kalama.JL: How many special ops teams are there in the Marines?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Elphaba, Nessarose and GlindaElphaba stared at all of the people in a castle that had been empty for so many centuries."As fun as this has been, I really think it's time to break this up. Glinda, you need to leave before you're seen consorting with two Wicked Witches, and I'm sure Nessa has some preaching to do back in Ta-Wahi. As for you two," she said, indicating Wraith and Weta, "I don't know what you're going to do, and I really don't care. I'm glad to have gotten everything straightened out, but I would appreciate some solitude. On that note, Wraith, I would very much appreciate it if you would warn people against coming my way." she said, and without waiting for a reply, she left the room. Glinda watched her go."Oh Elphie..." she whispered. Nessarose nodded."I really must be going." she added, and snapped her fingers. A Toa came out of nowhere and wheeled her away, leaving Glinda alone with the two strangers."Well..." she said, looking around, "What to do now?" she wondered.OOCSorry if that sounded rude, but I'm not sure where else to go with these three. One of you can continue to interact with Glinda if you like.

OOC: Rude? Nah....That's just the way your characters are. Now, as for Wraith...it doesn't really make much sense for him to stick around for long...unless you give him a reason too.IC: WraithWith that, Wraith stood up. "Thank you for answering my questions. Now, I really must get back my patrols." He turned to leave.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: VranaHe slowly turned his head from Lif to the being standing near him, speaking to him."Why don't you ask him yourself, he knows more than I do."With That, he pried Lif from him and started walking in the opposite Direction, leaving on his own. He was free... and he was sick of the being who called himself Vrana's fan... if they were all like this... He was probably going to drown himself anyways.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: LifMy heartlight stopped blinking for a second, before it coming back on albeit far slower than normal.IC: MovikMovik was shocked, he yelled out to the winged being, "You sick, cruel, heartless Piraka! This Matoran is dying and all you can do is walk away. Disgraceful, the least you could do is help me carry him to my hut, but no you seem to have important agendas. Ask him myself, do you see him, he's unconscious his breathing is slowing down and he's gonna die unless you help me, help him. Although I doubt that means anything to you, you don't seem to care." Movik shook his head in disgust, he was angry and it took a lot of work to get Movik angry.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: VranaHe stopped in his tracks, turning towards the being with a cold frown. "Because I can not help, I am accused of being heartless? My arms are as weary as I am... I could not lift him if I wanted to. This is all that this island has, people who complain about how I act... I try to help others and I am hated, I leave one to be helped by others who can, and I am hated... this is all this island holds for me... hatred."He turned again, continuing his walking, angry, tired from the walk and storm. He was heading towards his home, free from the cold and harsh weather. Suddenly he stopped. "You say I don't seem to care... and you're right... I don't think I do care anymore..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Movik"Can't help! Here I am a Matoran attempting to drag him even when I know I can't. However if you helped me drag perhaps we could get him there. It's not that you can't help, it's that you won't help. You're only making excuses, but go ahead leave, you said you don't care let him die. Go back to your hatred. I hope that this Matoran gets the chance to leave you to die. Let you rot in this hatred filled world you believe you live in. You wanna know why people hate you, well it's because it seems you only help when it suits you. If your arms are tired then you don't want to help. If you'll put your life then run away. If you're uncomfortable, go someplace comfortable. You wanna be a hero, well you're only half a hero, and no one likes half of a hero." Movik fumed, still trying to drag Lif but to no avail.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:"Then maybe I can help," a thin, wheezing voice hissed, as a small being walked out of the shadows. He was wearing a cloak with the hood up, so the only things that could be seen of him were his stature and his hands...strangely shaped, and clawed. "After all," came the beings voice again, "That is what Toa Heroes do, isn't it? Saving Matoran," the creature spat, a small glob of glowing matter landing on the ground near him. He walked up to the hurt matoran."Now, now, what seems to be the problem, yes?" He looked at the matoran's wounds, figuring he could fix it easily enough. "Here, here," he said holding out his hand, "Let me patch him up for you." Saying this, the Toa of Plasma, it was now known, shot out a stream of plasma, welding and fusing together the matoran's most grievous wounds. He stood up."Now, matoran, don't anger him," the hunched over toa of plasma hissed, wheezing. "I don't know what he'll do, and I doubt you'll want to know either." He grabbed a cart from the trees, and lifted the unconscious matoran up onto it, handing the ussal crab's reigns to the active matoran. "Get him where you need to go fast, now, little one," he said, and then walked over towards Vrana."You are the winged being I've been hearing about, yes? Helping the villages for some, viewed as a creature to kill by others...Vrana is your name, yess?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Vrana"I have given my life to protecting this island for years upon years... I have fought for the Matoran... defended them. But they hate me... I am not like them, and they do not like that. I've wasted years trying to help those who see me as a monster... you can thank them for my actions... If being treated as a Hero means hatred and pain for doing kind things for others... then I can no longer follow that path. I'm on my own now..."He stopped at hearing his name spoken. "Yes, I am Vrana... though I thank you for your comment, don't know what I will do... that is exactly what I mean... fear and hatred without reason.... and will no longer allow my self to suffer through that."He kept walking, black burnt wings flickering in the breeze.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(BK): "I see. Well, I shall look around thou's house. If you don't mind, that is. Can you speak old matoran?"

Ic: "No, no, I don't mind too much," Ambages said nicely, "just long as you don't break anything. And... whatever is is you're saying, I don't understand it, so please stop it."Sou, are you feeling well? You haven't said anything since arriving. Did my timeskip in the metagame disturb you?"

IC: [Ril/Naona/Fragarach]"I'm Ril, Bombardier - Ta-Koro Guard Artillery Corps," said the Toa of Fire cheerfully. "My two fellow Toa here are Sergeant Naona of Po-Koro and resident crazy person who planted a tree in me back when he was in his normal personality. I think his name is Fragrant or something.""It's FRAGARACH!" the other Toa shouted.

IC: ZaukHe nodded and said to the Ko-Matoran, "Ok, after you."When they stepped outside the group found that the blizzard had stopped. But if they looked far enouogh they could still see it, as if it was still raging. Zauk's mask was glowing faintly, he was using it to keep the snow and wind from hitting his friends.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: SavinaSavina's body was already pretty irritated from her broken bone, so her mask was automatically using the ability of a lava eel to super heat her skin, keeping her pretty warm, plus anyone closer to her would feel the heat. Grecko noticed them all coming outside with Savina, and decided to follow.

IC: "Some toa," Naara continued, drawing back Amalod's gaze, "Know that trying to control their element is foolish. So they let said element guide them instead."The same water she had just used began to swirl again. A whirlpool was forming before the two toa's eyes.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Naru):The Toa of Plasma immediately picked up the heat radiating from Savina. It puzzled her, and so she had to ask."Are you heating yourself?" she asked curiously. "I can do that, but I'm a Toa of Plasma and you're not. Is it the Faxon? I have been looking for a Rahi power like that!"

IC: Savina"Oh, I didn't even notice, my mask seems to do things on it's own sometimes, I think it's um....a lava eel power? It only seems to happen if my body is irritated in some way." Savina had seen a lava eel somewhere down the road in her life, couldn't recall where though.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Naara nodded. She kept her eyes off the lake, only staring into the horizon."To truly become more proficient, let yourself be a conduit of your element. Let it shape you, form you into itself...Merely aim and let it take control."By this time the whirlpool was as big in diameter as the fist had been. Even without Naara moving her body, it jetted into the air and became a spiralling tendril of water headed for the rock.There was a high-pitched grinding, flecks of stone flying everywhere and causing the two toa to put arms before their faces--And then they found that a clean hole had appeared entering the rock's front and coming out its back, cracking it in half.The tendril slipped noiselessly back into the water. Naara turned to her apprentice, face wearing a slight smirk."The advantages of this are many. No movement of one's body-including eyes-is required; attacks can come from anywhere; the shape your element takes is natural and more powerful than one you would force it into," the Ga-Toa added. "Let yourself-excuse the cliche-'go with the flow', and you will go with a force immeasurably powerful."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.