Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Naara flipped a mace and caught it. She sighed."That's all I can teach you right now. You'll have to do much of the next step on your own," Naara explained.There was a short pause. Then the toa flicked a hilt towards her pack. "You'll find a container identical to mine in there. Fill it with your power to at least 1/4 of full capacity," she instructed, "And strap it on."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Amalod)

Amalod nodded her head slowly before walking toward the container at an even slower pace. She desperately wanted to improve her mentor by being able to fill the container with plenty of water and quickly, but she knew this would be a near impossible feat.Slowly, a small form of water snaked it's way out of the lake and toward the container. It wavered back and forth and seemed as if it were going to collapse in on itself, but Amalod managed to make it fill the container. One-eigth, then one-sixth, then, finally, one-fourth. The Ga-Toa was left gasping for air for a moment before strapping the container onto herself."Like...that?" she asks, still gasping for breath.-Mef Man

IC: Naara nodded. "Your form, stamina, and communion in general obviously require improvement, but you have completed this part of the task surprisingly well considering the circumstances."The next," the toa continued, "Is carrying it around like that for the following week until we next meet at the same time and place. You are only allowed to take it off," she flicked slightly towards the container again, "For sleep. "Questions?"Hau walked in to Sucogu practicing with knives. He saluted and bowed."Are we to continue training?"

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC (Naru):"Lava eel, huh? I'll have to find one to study the next time I'm in Ta-Koro."Naru noticed that Savina was shivering a bit."You seem a bit cold, still. Or is it nerves? Don't worry, you gonna be fine."At least I hope she will, she added mentally, as the group arrived at the hospital.

IC: Savina"I'm just a little...nervous...." Actually she was extremely nervous, almost panicky. When she got to the hospital entrance, she froze, her face went pale. She couldn't move, she wanted to, but she was frozen in fear.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Naru):"..." The Ko-Matoran saw Savina stiffen up and recognized the symptoms of barely-contained panic. He immediately searched his bag, but ended up frowning."Be careful about startling her now," he almost whispered to the two others. "She's on the verge of panic, I can tell. This phobia is worse than I expected.""Hey, Savina," Naru said gently, moving to touch her. She stopped herself, however, when she realized it could trigger a violent reaction. "We've told you there's nothing to be afraid of. Your arm must be fixed, y'know, and we need the doctor to take a look at it.""I'll make sure to clear out the hall," the Ko-Matoran commented. "You won't have to mingle with anyone but me, your friends, and my co-worker. You can handle that, can't you? What's your name?" he asked, to move her thoughts onto a different subject, and to get a bit more personal with his patient. It usually helped on both phobias and procedures.OOC: It's like coaxing a child into getting his first shot. :lol: Wish I had my mostly-out-of-play character Mita here; she could play a soothing song or something. :P

IC: Savina"I-I'm Savina..." She replied to the Ko-Matoran. She looked inside the hospital, and almost got sick with dizziness. If they wanted to prevent her from panicking, it was just about too late."My a-arm is...probably n-not that bad...I don't r-really have to go in d-do I?" She said, her voice sounding desperate, a tear went down her face. She started backing up slowly, as if she was debating on running off. OOC: You might want to grab her. :P

IC: SilvonSilvon continued to watch the Kohlii match between the Ko-Matoran and Po-Matoran. The game was going as he expected it would, with the Po-Matoran dominating the less athletic villagers of Ice.The game was nearly over. Silvon had been the only person watching the match, and he became bored of seeing the players from Po-Koro score goal after goal. He decided to leave the field and see if he could find some work to do in the village.He got up from the snow-covered bench upon which he had been sitting, and turned toward the exit of the Kohlii field. Entering the village square, Silvon noticed a group entering the hospital. "Maybe I should go see what happened," he thought.He slowly walked over to the hospital and stood across the street from it. The injured Toa did not seem eager to recieve treatment, and Silvon was sure him asking questions would not help matters any. After all, he did not even know these Toa. Instead, he just quietly observed the situation among the group at the hospital entrance.

Edited by Fantasia

IC (Naru):The Toa of Plasma made up her mind as she saw Zauk grab the Toa. Being completely immobilized was bound to make the girl panic even more."Stop," she said, placing her hands in a firm grip on the panicking Toa's upper arms. She looked intently into her eyes."Listen... Savina, was it? There is nothing to fear. We are here for you. I know we don't really know each other, but I'm not about to abandon someone who needs my help. And if the doctor says he needs to check your arm, I advice you to let him, for it's just going to be worse in the future if you don't get it treated now."She sighed, trying to find the right words to calm Savina."Hey, you know all the Rahi you can lend abilities from with that mask, right? You know that they are all kind of connected to you at the same time, yet not? That's how a crowd works. Lots of people, all around, but with no real connection to you. You can try to speak with them, and they might help you, or you can ignore them. Sometimes a Rahi, or a person, makes contact with you first; but either way the Faxon is like a great big invisible thread between them all, right? So if you can handle wearing a Faxon, you can handle a regular crowd."She smiled."Can't you?"OOC: Acknowledging your presence, Fantasia, though not in character due to the circumstances and Silvon just watching for now.

IC (Naru):"Good." The Ko-Matoran ushered them inside, and after leading them across the entrance area and into a hallway he pointed at a small, empty room with a rock desk, an examination table and some other simple equipment inside"Wait there. I will get my colleague."Naru nodded in reply, still holding onto the shoulders of Savina, who had her eyes clenched shut."We are in a mostly empty room," she commented. "No crowd, my friend."OOC: Just assume the doc comes back soon along with a Toa wearing a functional Akaku. If Silvon wants to join in somehow, it could be done by asking for the doctor in the hallway about them or something. I'll be going to sleep now. Timezones. :lol:

IC: SavinaSavina opened her eyes slowly, and thankfully, there wasn't any strange new faces to greet her. Still, the hospital room felt almost like a cage to her. She sat on the examination table, looking around a bit nervously. She actually hoped the doctor would get back soon, she wanted to get this over with so she could leave.

Edited by Snelly

As the Raider's streaked along they threaded their way around another unit making good time back home.Passing under a natural stone archway, more Matoran leaped off it and started running to match the 8 Marine's speed.Another Marine bearing a Captain's rank managed to keep up with Kalama in the lead."There you are sir! Was afraid you were going to miss the fighting!" She laughed."Try and keep up Partil." Kalama grinned. "Never miss one if I could help it! What's Mokea want?" He vaulted a large rock."We're supposed to meet up with her for assignment once we make it back into Ga-Koro.""Figures. She loves to get involved in business eh?""That's what makes her so good right?" Partil slid underneath a fallen tree. "I see you got 7 of your girls. Where's Nala?""Dunno, she'll show up when she needs to. She usually does.""Ya ought to write her up for being AWOL!""She has her reasons and they're good ones. Like I said she has a knack for where she need's to be.""If you say so. Hey you put up with that big mouth Hotu so who am I to question your judgment?""Keep questioning it. It keeps me humble.""Will do sir. Border coming up fast!"OOC: Marines to Ga-Wahi.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC:Of course Sisk was familiar with the term double-time. But running through snow was not his preferred method of getting about. Lea-frunning was a whole other thing. The Le-Matoran gave a loud whistle and started running as well. He kept the Marines' speed for a few minutes, until Skyscratcher approached the group from behind. The bird spread its wings and dove, very very low, until he was behind Sisk. The Maotran glanced to his right while running and saw he was parallel to Skyscratcher's saddle. The Matoran gave it all he got, until a stone came up. He timed his steps, landing with his right on the rock and pushing off hard, while grabbing the saddle's handle.A second later, he was safely seated on Skyscratcher's shoulders and the Gukko rose back up in the air.It didn't take him long to pass the group. There were a lot of people on the movie right now.With a few strong flaps, Sisk even passed the running Kalama and quickly passed the border.OOC: Sisk to Ga-Wahi as well.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC(Amalod)

"No questions, Naara," Amalod says while strapping on the container. "But, I would..."she slowly stands up; container strapped across her back "like to thank you. You've been a great help to me and I finally feel like I'm not so...odd. I'll prove to you that I can complete this task. I promise."-Mef Man

IC: Naara smirked yet again. But Amalod couldn't help but feel as though this one was almost...Happy?"Next session is at the end of that week, so you can prove to me you fulfilled that then." The I'Rohu sheathed Ebb and turned back on her fellow toa.A tendril of the lake's water snaked up towards Amalod. It briefly wrapped around her torso in a hug, then pulled back."Now," Naara continued lazily, turning head so it half-faced Amalod in another smirk-her usual demeanor back-, "I presume you'll let me get to my own training."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC Nen and Thama:Nen trudged through the snow after the group, swiftly digging a path through the snow with his sword so he could run faster.Thama, being more agile, simply walked on top of the snow without sinking into it. She was right there with the group as they passed into Ga-Wahi.OOC: Nen and Thama to Ga-Wahi

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC-Grochi:Grochi stalked through the snow, near the Ga-Wahi border. After leaving the other matoran behind and failing to keep up with the winged Vrana, he had walked off to pursue something else. As he crested a small hill, he noticed a large group of beings all heading towards Ga-Wahi, with a familiar Ko-Matoran trailing in their wake. He followed, trying to see what the group of marines would try to do.OOC: Grochi to Ga-Wahi.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: LifI screamed, plasma was burning my body, a little bit leaking into one of my eyes, I had no wounds and thus all the plasma had done was injury me further. I felt myself once more losing concious, and all I could think about was Vrana, and wondering when he was going to save me. Like the hero, no, Toa he was.IC: MovikMovik began to panic, he had never seen something like this, the fool dumping plasma on a Matoran body. This was something the doctor had never experienced. He gripped the ussal cart and made a mad dash to the center of the academy. He then screamed at the top of his lungs. "Somebody help, this Matoran is going to die!"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC - Sucogu - School AreaSucogu had blanked out. His thoughts had been gripped by memories. He imagined he was back in Ga-Koro. He was laughing at Kriigata and her messing with Hau. Such a strong-willed little person. She could take on the world.Why had she left? Something was wrong with him. Of course. Why else would she leave? Something was horribly wrong with him, and he hadn't been good enough to be her father. Maybe if he'd been better, then she...she...would've stayed. He lay his head against his hut. The cool stone felt good. He realized now...he had been a stone wall. A cold blockade between Kriigata and who she wanted to be.Why was he such a horrible person? Why was he such a screw-up? He should've been better. He should've been more open. Any good person would know that.His thoughts were interrupted by Hau's inquiry."Yes. Let's train. Want to start on elementals, or hand techniques?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Vernadon"I believe I explained this very clearly to Isfel, but no matter I can do it again." Vernadon explained. "You see everyday after your classes you will both come see me. Usually I shall have the two of you spar, but some days I may mix things up. Does that make sense." Vernadon then heard Movik yelling, what's going on, Movik never yells. He quickly teleported over to see what was wrong.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Zauk

IC: Savina

OOC: Sorry for leaving you hanging. I had the Le-Koro topic to keep track of, as well as some BIONICLE Fighter programming to do. :)IC - Naru - Ko-Koro hospitalThe Ko-Matoran doctor returned as he had said with a tall Toa of Ice. Both shared the same color scheme of white and black, and if it weren't for their natural height difference, they might almost have been identical. In his hand, the Toa held a Kanohi that Naru didn't quite recognize, for it was not very common among the island's general populace."I'll have to be quick," the Toa explained as soon as he entered the room. "I got a wounded Toa in another room, and we are kind of under-staffed at the moment."He strode right over to Savina, evidently having been informed of her injury already."Stretch out your arm, please," he said, and waited patiently for Savina to reluctantly do so. He then switched on his Akaku, and gazed silently at her internal bone structure. After a few seconds, he looked up."My colleague is right, it is broken. Don't worry, though!" He replaced his mask with the one he had carried, which Naru could now see to be a Mask of Healing. "On its own it takes weeks to heal, but this mask will let me mend the damage done to your bones in just a minute or two. Its power only works properly when I have a clear understanding of the injury, which luckily I have. However... the bone needs to be properly aligned first. I believe you have been informed of this?"OOC: The mask is painless, but pushing the bone around... :P

IC - Sucogu - School areaLifting his head from the wall, he stood independently. With a slow nod, he replied."Let us get started, then."He led Hau to a more open area. It looked like an arena, possibly built to house Kohlii games. Easily used for other purposes. He turned to to his apprentice, walking back a few steps."So," he started, "Are you ready?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: JothamUsing the power of his Kakama, Jotham continued to sprint around to the opposite side of the lake. The body of water was far larger than he had initially realized. Gradually, he noticed that his elevation was increasing, and he presently found himself atop a cliff rising above the surface of the lake. Sitting down, he altered the formation of the stone slightly and relaxed comfortably into a reclining position. He looked out across the lake at this region frozen in perpetual winter. It was quite beautiful, actually.OOC: Open for interaction. The lake is a short distance away from the academy, if you're interested.

Q2TtLEz.png