Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: WraithWraith looked down the chasm, he saw something hanging from the chain. It was....a matoran?Without any hesitation, Wraith jumped down to the ice platform that was conveniently waiting for him, that screamed trap all over, still he couldn't ignore the situation, he'd be on his guard however.When he landed, he spoke to the matoran. "I'll get you out of here." he said, he began to freeze the chains around the matoran, planning to shatter them when they got cold enough.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: JothamStanding on the column, Jotham turned toward the far shore of the lake, where he could still see Naara and Amalod. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Slowly, Jotham's mind began to clear. Opening his eyes, he drew his sword. Holding the blade upright in front of him, slowly lowered the blade until it was pointed horizontally away from him.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Zauk"Hmm..." he said, thoughtfully."Anyway, do you need some widget?" he asked, changing the subject back to the original one.

IC (Lema): The toa of air poked his head out of the hut and took a look at Zauk and Naru. It was true that they wouldn't all fit in the hut."I've got a place to stay tonight" he said. "But thanks for the offer. Shall I nip back here in the morning?"

ppg2.png

IC (Lema): "Alright, see you then" Lema said, and almost seemed to wink out of existance. With his mask of speed active, he was a blur on the horizon, seemingly chased by a plume of snow. The great thing about his mask that it really cut commuting times. He could be at any hotel on Mata Nui in under 5 minutes.He sped south.OOC: Lema to Le-wahi.

ppg2.png

IC - Kol Uskey - Mountaincyde (pun intended)The pain. Blood poured out from his many wounds. Cuts, bruises, gashes and fractures riddled his small form. From his eyes to his toes he was wounded in some way. From his fingertips to his eyelashes some form of physical harm had been bestowed. He hung limply, almost like a dead man. He could hardly breathe. The fear. What would Hiemalis do next? Would he slice him any more? His hamstring felt as though it were in fire. Maybe he would bash his brains out. Or, as he had learned was effective, leave him there overnight to rot and starve, and think. That was the worst. Utter confusion. The hope. Was someone nearby? It sounded like it. Footsteps crunched ice above him. It wasn't until he heard someone land on the ice platform that he opened his eyes. His first thought, though, was not of himself. It was of the person who had dared come to rescue him. The Matoran's eyes were wide."Quickly! Ya'd be'er run, fas'! If ya stay he'll catch ya!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Wraith"Who? Who will catch me?" Wraith replied, he took the now frozen chains and smashed them on the side of the chasm, breaking them. "Never mind, I'm gonna get you out of here first." He grabbed the matoran and put him on his back, then he used his powers to make handles of ice go all the way up to the top of the chasm, he began to climb.

Edited by Snelly

Ic: "Chrrl thhnok klorrk thrl," Hiemalis bellowed in his foreign tongue, his voice easily confused for the rumble of a glacier as it carried across the chasm and into the ravine's depths. He emerged from his hiding spot, a small wirlwind of snow created as he got up, but when Wraith looked at where the lord of winter was, he saw nothing but the sifting of a white blanket."Uthkrrl," Wraith heard, this time from a different direction, and yet again from a third place he heard, "Charkrll." The movement could be detected from all around Wraith, and wherever he turned, all he saw was the remains of tracks, sifting snow and some powder falling down like confetti. What's more, the temperature dropped to early morning points, and both Kol and Wraith felt it, as Kol renewed his shivering, both of fright and frigidity, and even Wraith detected the sheer hyperborealism of the air despite his native element.

IC:Snow flitted through the air, touching upon the ground, one atop one another, a symphony in white. It swirled and danced with the fancy of the young. Sweeter than manna, it turned the world to perfection and made everything beautiful again, covering the dirt and the trees. It covered every viable square inch of land in the immediate vicinity, and the world became a flat piece of paper upon which to write or perhaps to paint, the world of the artist.Perxin examined the canvas deeply, staring into its perfect emptiness, lines and curves just waiting to come into being. Even the creases in the paper seemed to cry out for the artist in repose.Tell me.. he thought, brush poised, What sort of thing are you going to be today?Various shades of red sat upon the palette, which seemed to be the color of choice today. The girl had asked for a flower and red seemed to be the obvious choice for that. It was a decisive contrast and it had been a while since he had made anything that was beautiful. Mostly he drew the thing nowadays, or at least when he wasn't paying attention. In fact, he mused, if the girl had not been so...well, striking, perhaps he would have not painted at all. Ice sculpture, as impermanent as it was, was at least harmless. He could pay attention, supervise the creation process. Maybe they weren't as "good" as his paintings but at least he didn't feel like his sculptures were going to kill him.He dipped the brush into the palette and began and prayed.Tell me about your last nightmare again. I'm really concerned, Perxin. You need to sleep.I don't need sleep, Tallyia. I'm fine. Really. It just gives me more time to paint.But it's your paintings that concern me! Calm down, it's nothing. Just a phase. Happens all the time. Remember when I only wanted to draw globes and circles?This is completely different. You've never seen the thing you keep drawing. Or the people with the animal heads?Just a phase, I promise. I promise it will go away. It wasn't. It took on that all-too familiar form, the form that haunted his nightmares and even his waking hours, the claws, the teeth, the mask, the eyes that weren't eyes, the eyes that pretended to be eyes but looked right at you, but worst of all that horrid tongue that stuck out at you like an expletive, mocking and grinning.He stopped painting and slammed the brush on the table.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Naru - Zauk's hut"Look, I don't want to send you off to sleep in a cold cave by yourself," Naru started, feeling a bit wicked, "but, well, the hut can get a bit cramped, and we barely know you yet..."She closed her eyes in defeat."Ah, darn it. I am trying to chase you away. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it's just..."The Toa of Plasma did not entirely know why, but she did know that she did not want to share the hut unless Zauk said so.

OOC:

IC - Sucogu - Training Hau"Something of the sort, yes." he replied.He appeared thoughtful for the next few seconds. When he finally did speak, he had thought on his words thoroughly."Then we shall spar- I need to see what you can do."

IC: Hau nodded. Focusing his power in the tip of his hook, the toa began to create a powerful electric charge.The tendril spiralled out of the water to coil around the pillar of stone. It began to rise in its twisting upwards while Naara did her crunches.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: WraithAs Wraith and Kol got to the very top of the chasm, and back on solid ground. He began hearing strange noises coming from around him, though he didn't see anything, then the temperature dropped unnaturally low for this time of day. Wraith looked around carefully, caution in his eyes. Somethings not right here....Wraith reached out with his element, and began to 'feel' for any beings nearby with the snow. IC: Savina"Oh, it's no problem...I just have to...remember where the cave is...actually...I'm not really sure how to get back to it from here..." She said as she thought about it.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Isfel turned to Nova. "Well, we don't have any classes right now. So do you want to start sparring?"

IC (CRANE Academy):Nova spread his legs to shoulder-width and leaned over to touch the ground with his palms. "Sure, just hold on a sec." He bent back, hands over his gut, to relieve the tension in his muscles, then jogged in place for a few seconds and stretched out his left leg while bending his right. He held the position for ten seconds, then switched legs.

IC: VranaBlack feathers floated like a ghastly dream. But they were not floating as it seemed, the were attacked to the wings of the once mighty Creature named Vrana. Ince known as The Black Bird of Ga-Koro, awho defended the village from the sky. Those days were far gone, gone into the past of anger and rage, of pain and hatred against everyone. He had been a warrior and defender until days of late, all that was gone, replaced by apathy to the death of a Matoran. And now, he wasn't so sure... he was glad Lif was gone... the Matoran had caused him nothing but suffering. That was what he deserved in return, no help, no kindness. Now he was questioning it all to the very core, he wondered why he had cared for and protected Matoran, who were rather worthless, as were all on the island. They had proven that to him. Many of them already despised him, and those who liked him only caused him problems and annoyances. Soon they would all be among the former, of they would be dead. Before, after the betrayal he face, he had reached the point of suicidal thoughts, but not now. Now the only thoughts that echoed in his enraged mind were of the need for revenge against those who had caused him so much pain.He was heading home, to the place he had protected for years. The Village of water, where the seas met the home of the Ga-Matoran. He lived among the cliffs and caves hidden along the shore. From there, he would begin to show the Matoran why they had been so wrong in their actions. Now it would be Ga-Koro, it would be the village upon which he unleashed his savage revenge. It was hatred that fueled him, not anything else, only hatred. He had seen what twisted things were considered friendship in the villages, he had learned from Lif, a clingy little pest of a Matoran, and Cadias, who had charred his once glorious wings beyond use with his power of plasma.But now it was time to leave the Wahi of ice, and head into a whole new world... or pain and suffering for others, not himself. As he stood looking out at the Wahi of water, his eyes turned to the black charred feathers that had made up his wings and smiled. Small feathers were starting to grow anew, they would get larger over time, and then he would once again reach the sky completely, and soar among the birds. And then, Ga-Koro would truly learn what fear was.OOC: Vrana to Ga-Koro.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Ic: Wraith did so, and after a moment of searching, he finally found something. But by then, it was too late. Death was upon him.The attack came suddenly, and like the voices heard earlier, from all directions. Before Wraith knew what was happening, the snow around him in a circle was suddenly jetted up like the aftermath of a speedboat and its tail. Completely blinded and bewildered by this most basic attack from Hiemalis, he could only look at the falling crystals around him, their sparkle in the morning sun as they gracefully fell to the earth with such a delicate motion; it was as if the whole world was slowing down as if to say, "I am beautiful, gaze at me in wonder! Admire mine intricacies and envy my miraculous nature!" But even the most serene has its secrets, and the glistening of the tiny diamonds around Wraith were the mere distraction, detracting and at the same time emphasizing the sheer vericious nature of what followed close on their metaphorical heels.Hiemalis and Wraith were both of the same element, which meant Hiemalis had to take a more direct approach to deefating his intruding enemy. His thin sword penetrated the snowy wall like a fire through straw, giving Wraith and Kol a mere glimpse of the subliminal power Hiemalis held as the sword glistened, dark and transparant at once, its weilder invisible to all but himself, and poked at Wraith's abdomen. And slashed.The snow finally fell as slowly as it had arisen, and there stood Hiemalis, with a now bloody-tipped sword, glowering menacingly at the forms of Kol and Wraith. Standing a head taller than Wraith, face ugly and framed by his peaking shoulder armor, he was the epitome of evil. And Wraith felt the pang of fear descend upon him as he beheld the face of winter.Ooc: Heads up: the scene is intentionally turned into a slow-mo sequence, just because I wanted to.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

OOC: Slow-mo is cooooooolllllllllIC: WraithWraith looked at his abdomen, in a mix of shock and surprise, he didn't scream though, he didn't say anything for what seemed like an eternity. Then he looked up at his attacker, and Wraith felt something he didn't not anticipate, fear, but it wasn't a natural fear, no, it felt like it was being radiated from this being. He steered himself, shaking off the feeling, he had to fight this opponent if he wanted to live, but his wound was a problem, so he created a sheet of ice over his wound to prevent it from bleeding, it was only a temporary solution, and freezing a wound could cause other problems, but he'd worry about that after, if he survived. Wraith stepped back from the being, putting Kol down gently, maybe the matoran at least could escape while they fought. "You..." He pointed at Hiemalis, "Why do you make me feel like I should know who you are? You remind me...of someone...from long, long ago, someone I've just about forgotten..." As much as Wraith hated talking, maybe he could delay his fight with this being by doing so.

IC: SumikiHe wasn't sure, exactly, where he was. He was somewhere snowy and white, for sure, but no signs of civilization could be seen around for quite a distance. Cold seeped in through his patchwork armor, and snow collected on his back-stowed weaponry.Presently he was alerted to a roar, albeit a slight one. Whirling around, he saw in front of him a Muaka cat, curious and wary of his presence yet ready to pounce."Alright, now. Calm down, buddy," he said, trying to sooth the Muaka with a calm tone. He backed slowly away from the great cat, easing his way from its pounce range. Now he felt just a bit safer ...The Muaka advanced, slowly at first but then careening full-tilt at him. He was far enough away from the cat to engage his weaponry, ready to fling one of the spinning disks at his Rahi foe's head.Waiting until the very last moment, he dove out of the way and let the Muaka bury its massive head into a bank of snow. Angry, the cat turned, sniffing hard.This isn't going to be easy, he thought grimly. This fellow's not going to bother going after easier prey ...The Muaka lunged again. He did not have the quickness to dive out of the way the second time around. The Muaka's teeth sank into his left leg, ripping asunder his armor and slicing some of the flesh underneath. But the teeth weren't strong enough to catch him, so his own momentum from diving kept him going forward. His leg was badly injured, though ...Painfully, he rolled over and stood up, facing the now-circling Muaka. He called upon his elemental power, damaged though it was, generating sharp shards of iron in his hands. With all his force, he hurled them into the side of the great cat.Screaming in its own pain, the Muaka galloped forward towards him. Putting more spin on his weapons, Sumiki launched one of them forward, aiming for one of its eyes. Bouncing off with a resounding yet ambiguous sound, the Muaka blindingly charged forward. Sumiki was barely able to sidestep the lunge. How bad is this injury?He had not the time to examine his leg to answer this question. The Muaka was still behind him, filled with a raw animalistic fury.This probably won't end too well, he thought.Steeling himself for the worst, he began to put more spin on his remaining weapon.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

IC: CarraigAs many times as he had been through Ko-Wahi, Carraig still had difficulty navigating through the white, harsh expanses. As much as he loved snow, it ruined his orientation in the mountains.What was that?He stopped dead. Was that the sound of a Muaka?Carraig did not wish to disturb one of those monstrous cats. As a black colored Toa in a white area, he would stick out as an obvious target. Drawing his sword as quietely as possible, he readied himself.He scanned the fog around him, trying to make out any familiar shapes.There! There was something moving quickly in the distance. But... It seemed to be a Toa.Carraig moved forward. He could see the Toa, but he was evidently hurt - and the Muaka was right behind him.There was no question, he had to help. Carraig advanced, empty hand outstretched, readying his power over stone.

IC: CantaiCantai's brief rest was interrupted by a echoing cry of rage. He was sitting at the side of a large rock, and even thoughhe had been there for quite a short time, a tiny pile of snow had collected on his shoulders and head. As he rose up, the wind carriedit off him like a white cape before assimilating it into the snowy haze surrounding him.Slightly desorientated, he took a quick look around the immediate area. All he could see was icy structures, shaped by the relentless wind.No sign of whatever could have been the origin of the enraged roar.He decided not to move beyond his current spot. Not before using his Arthron.He started to focus on - very roughly - mapping out the terrain around him, but primarily on finding any moving entities nearby.After a moment of concentration he sensed something moving in his direction. An attacker?He grabbed the curved handle of his staff. The plains were dangerous, but he'd hoped to be left out of any possible mischief goingon out here, if only this one time. But it seemed like he was in for a fight.He picked up the staff with both hands and pointed the twin blades at the point of the entity moving towards him.But then he hesitated.Another gestalt was picked up by the Arthron's sonar power. This one was larger. And it was most certainly faster.Cantai heard the furious roar again. The moment after, he saw what appeared to be a Toa emerging from the whirling shroud, furiously limping.The Toa looked back, and there was a large monstrous shadow, plowing through the snow at great speed."You've gotten yourself in some trouble, mate", Cantai mumbled to himself. Then he rushed through the deep snow to aid his fellow Toa.

26203.jpg

OOC: lol your gonna let her go out there and get lost...:PIC: Savina"Okay then, I guess I should head back there..." she stopped dead in her tracks, and frowned for a second, looking like she was trying to remember something. "I...have no idea how to get back there...though maybe Grecko does..."

IC: CarraigHe could see the Muaka clearly now. It was a fine, huge beast, but there was no time to admire its physique. The grey Toa it was after was doing his best to fend it off with a pair of intriguing powered disks, but his attempts seemed to be making the beast even more furious.Carraig hoped he could scare the creature off without having to hurt it. As ferocious as it was, he had no wish to cause it harm. Putting his sword on his back, he outstretched his arms. Underneath the thick layer of snow, the ground was rocky, and would answer his powers over stone. As the Muaka lumbered towards the grey Toa, Carraig swiftly brought the ground up underneath its feet, knocking the large creature onto its side.As he did so, he thought he saw a white figure approaching from his left. Was help coming?

IC: SumikiHe was still the prime target of the Muaka, that much was clear. As the Muaka regrouped, Sumiki glanced briefly about the area. He could see a hazy black-armored figure ... how close it was, or how friendly or not it was, he could not say.Back to the Muaka. The great cat had used his glances around the area to gain an advantage, and began to lumber towards Sumiki. Knowing that his newly-injured leg would prevent him from leaping away again, he added as much spin to his remaining disk as he could, and hurled it towards the Muaka's head. Bouncing off, its impact slowed down the Muaka by only the tiniest of fractions, and wouldn't give him enough time to get out of the way ...The ground began to shake and rumble. Avalanche? Sumiki grimly wondered.He barely even had time to compute new options before the snow blasted away from the ground underneath the Muaka, hurled up by the stone below. The creature fell over onto its side, its roaring filled anew with intensity and rage.With only limited reserves of iron-generating elemental energy, Sumiki decided against further attacks on the Rahi, limply jogging a few bio away to retrieve one of his Toa tools.This isn't over yet, he thought, giving the disk some preliminary spin while turning to face the Muaka again.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Ic: Enigmatic yet visible. Sublime yet surreal. Familiar yet unknown. Hiemalis was all these things, and now, even as he opened his mouth and prepared to speak, nothing but the same alien words in the easily comparable yet totally strange language the lord of winter spoke in. "Kirll karll chorlsk," he said. Strangely enough, however, even as he said this, Wraith felt the same feelings he did secornds ago. This being, despite the foreign nature he had, was simultaneously something extremely domestic. Simple to the point of being primordial.It was then, just as Hiemalis began to become something less clearly defined, that he embodied that idea, his body blurring in movement as he executed a perfect arc with his sword to dismember Wraith from the hips down.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: WraithNot what I had in mind. Wraith thought as he dodged the blade, he could feel the wind whip from the sword, so he knew it had barely missed him. He was at quite a disadvantage here, he had never used a Toa tool, preferring to rely completely on his element, which was working against him in this situation, the plus side was he was very good at using his element. He began to backpedal as far away as he could from the lord of winter, and as he was doing so, ice began to build on Hiemalis sword, Wraith knew that as soon as he noticed this he'd attempt to use his own element to undo it, it really was just a matter of who had more will power.

Edited by Snelly

IC: CantaiThe second Toa was clearly a Toa of Stone. The Muaka had been knocked over by his elemental powers and wasdesperately flailing its claws around, trying to get a grip on the frozen ground.Cantai approached slowly and cautiously and as he did, he used his elemental power to collect crystals of icefrom the ground. And then, with a gesture, he sent them hailing at the enraged feline.This had no apparent physical effect but the Muaka reacted strongly and attempted to retreat, still lying on its side.Cantai sent another hail of ice at the Rahi. It was furiously scrambling, and suddenly it managed to get a grip on the ground.It got upright and snarled aggressively.But now it seemed to realize that it was facing three opponents. The gray Toa had retrieved a piece of peculiar weaponry and the Toa of Stone appeared ready to use hiselemental powers again. Cantai continued approaching the beast, knowing it was a risk-filled tactic,however it had a high intimidation factor.For a moment the Muaka lowered its head and appeared to calculate which one of them would be the easiest target. But then it started retreating again, while still keeping eye contact, and a final hail of ice made it turn around with a single growl anddisappear into the white, whirling blur.

26203.jpg

Ic: But as the ice was being built on Hiemalis' sword, he simply countered by sharoening them into barbs, turning his sword into a maquahuitl. Despite the weight, the weapon was still swift in Hiemalis' hands, and if anything, it only added more leverage as Hiemalis tried to cleave at Wraith again, this time aiming to sever his left arm.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

OOC: Snelly, stop playing on our conscience. :lol:IC - Naru - Zauk's hutThe Toa of Plasma briefly covered her face with her hands, and drew her breath deeply, before removing them and exhaling."...We can't send a jungle-dweller wandering the drifts at night in the middle of a blizzard," she said quietly. "And I'm certainly not going to look for a darn cave either."Naru looked at Savina and her pet. They did seem kind of lost already."Weren't your friends or traveling cohorts or whatever going to the inn? Wouldn't it be better for you to get a room there? Much more comfortable than a cave, and much less dangerous."

OOC: I'm not going to IC Kol until the fight concludes.However, Sumiki, VampireBohrok, and Brickeens, I would like to seize the chance to RP with you all. I do hope you don't mind.IC - Kinika - ReintroductionStrike.Slash.Kick.His hand flew up fluidly to accommodate the first of his practice routine. It was a flowing strike, his bronze armor gleaming in the beautiful sun that seemingly gave no warmth. It whipped through the snow like a new rope, but much more powerful.Even as he retracted his hands into chamber, his left hand slung the first of his swords to fulfill the second figment of his routine, slicing through the wind. It slapped snow out of the way, none sticking on the heavily reinforced stainless steel. His technique was excellent, though it could always use work.Finally, he finished his workout by throwing out a kick filled with power, complete with a small leap to gain leverage. He smiled, as the kick was satisfying. It may've been his weakest technique, but it was getting better progressively.Just then, he was knocked off his feet by a Muaka that rushed by him. He didn't notice how wounded it was, as he took a faceplant in the snow. He chuckled at the irony of the concept of karma when he remembered disturbing Rahi earlier that very week. Standing, he made his way to the voices originating from where the Rahi sprang. He spotted three Toa, but it was too blurry to tell gender or tribe."What'd you guys do to make it so angry?" he said semi-jokingly as he chuckled.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: It's getting harder and harder for me to figure out how to keep Wraith in one piece. :PIC: WraithWraith saw that icing the sword was less than helpful, so he stopped. It was time to try something else, if Hiemalis could use the snow to hide himself, so could he. As Hiemalis swung at his left arm, snow blasted into his face, temporarily blinding him, Wraith then darted back to Kol, simultaneously causing the snow around Hiemalis to whirl around him, reducing his field of vision. Wraith picked up Kol, and darted toward Ko-koro, he hardened the snow below his feet to a sheet of ice, and began to slide down the mountain side. He knew he couldn't win against this being, his only chance was to escape and get help.OOC: @Katuko - But I'm soooooo good at it. :PIC: SavinaSavina looked at Kahuwa, the Toa of Fire hadn't being saying much at all. "Kahuwa? Shall we go to a inn?" She looked at him expectantly, she was sorta relying on him at this point.