Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Savina Savina got up to leave, but waited for Kahuwa, she'd let him decide if they needed widgets or not, she didn't want to be the one to manage them, since she barely grasped the idea of how to use them anyway. "So, if you give us those widgets, we just give them back to you in the morning?" She asked.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Gravity, you know I posted as Morik, right?IC: KahuwaGreedy as he was, the Ta-Toa took the widgets without question with absolutely zero intention of paying Naru and Zauk back. Free room for a night outside of the cold, take care of business and then get the karz out of this winter 'wonderland'.We'll probably never see each other again."Well then, lets go."

OOC: It's getting harder and harder for me to figure out how to keep Wraith in one piece. :PIC: WraithWraith saw that icing the sword was less than helpful, so he stopped. It was time to try something else, if Hiemalis could use the snow to hide himself, so could he. As Hiemalis swung at his left arm, snow blasted into his face, temporarily blinding him, Wraith then darted back to Kol, simultaneously causing the snow around Hiemalis to whirl around him, reducing his field of vision. Wraith picked up Kol, and darted toward Ko-koro, he hardened the snow below his feet to a sheet of ice, and began to slide down the mountain side. He knew he couldn't win against this being, his only chance was to escape and get help.

Ooc: That's usually a good indication that you're being outfoxed and have to take some hits.Ic: But Wraith didn't undertand his foe, and that cost him. Hiemalis couldn't be beaten by his own tricks, tricks he had learned over the eons of his life, tricks he comprehended in and out. He swatted the snow in his face away with the ease a child throws a pillow to the side and threw himself out of the cloud of ice that was raised around him. Unlike Wraith, Hiemalis knew the weaknesses of those tactics, using the most basic ways to escape their mostly psychological grasp.The icy slopes were even less of a challenge, as the lord of winter was far lighter, more agile and less encumbered than his target, especially since he didn't have a fragile and dying matoran in his hands. But most importantly, Hiemalis had lived for years on the very peaks they dueled on: he knew his surroundings. He knew where the balance was less easily kept, where the bottom was most vertigo-inducing, where the slopes were more slippery than ususal. Knowledge was power, and in Hiemalis' deep mind, there was a library of knowledge ready to be used at moments such as these. He slid after the fleeing figure and his captive, and instantly knew what direction Wraith would be going in the next few seconds. He vanished from the chase, emerging a little below where Wraith was heading, and intercepted the toa, tackling him down.

IC: ZaukHe closed the door behind them. The toa of lightning sunk back into a chair and said to Naru, "Way to much excitement for one day.""I mean, how in the world does somebody sled into a hut?"

IC - Naru - Zauk's hut"I would assume they just lost control, but how they got that scaredy-pants onto a sled in the first place is what I'm wondering."Naru slumped back down on the sofa, but gave a jolt almost as soon as she had done so."Oh, ew! They got snow on it!" She flared away some melted liquid with a tiny burst of her elemental power. "It's cold! I'm sick of the cold by now! first thing I'll do tomorrow after recharging my plasma is to push this entire village into a higher temperature!"

IC: KahuwaFollowing after Savina, Kahuwa entered the inn and trotted over to the inn keeper, a stubby Ko-Matoran reading a rather large book. The being didn't seem to notice Kahuwa standing at the counter until he coughed purposely the attract the Matoran's attention."I'd like a room with two beds." the Ta-Toa said, handing over the amount of widgets necessary. Greedily, the inn keeper took the money and in return, exchanged a key to their room with its number. Kahuwa motioned for his group (OOC: Is Lema still here?) to follow as he walked to their room and opened its door."Well, here we are."

IC: ZaukHe laughed and said, "Good luck. Although the Ko-Matoran may not like that."The teal armored Toa looked around his hut, and noticed that some stuff got thrown around during their sledding entery into his hut.Zauk sighed, and used his mask to clean up the chaotic mess withouit leaving his couch.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I suppose it is. Anyone want to like...find us? :PIC: WraithWraith maybe of been patrolling Mt. Ihu for centuries, but it appeared his opponent knew the more immediate area a bit better, as he was tackled not from behind, but right in front of him. Wraith lost grip of Kol and the matoran kept on sliding down the slope. After that Wraith lost track of him.Wraith felt a painful jolt in his abdomen, his previous wound not liking the sudden drop. Hiemalis had a grip on him, so, instead of letting Hiemalis draw his sword and end him, Wraith grabbed onto Hiemalis' arms, preventing him from using them and then tried to knee Hiemalis in the stomach. Wraith was starting to really doubt that he would escape, but maybe the matoran could get away at least. OOC: Lema went to his own hut...somewhere. It's just Savina and KahuwaIC: SavinaSavina looked around the room as if it was extremely foreign to her. "Beds...I haven't seen one of those in...forever." She ran up to the nearest one and jumped onto it, now lying on her back. "It's so soft!" She said, giggling. Grecko unfortunately wasn't allowed inside, and had to sleep in some stable nearby.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Kahuwa"Have you ever considered moving back into Le-Koro, Savina? 'Cause it sure seems as if you'd enjoy...stuff like beds lets say." said Kahuwa, somewhat amused by the fact that such a normal thing in his everyday life was so foreign to another."Careful though, there might be bed bugs in there."

IC: SavinaSavina thought about it. "I don't know...I mean...I've...thought about it...but...it was scary enough just to come here...I'm not sure if I could do it..." Savina said."Wait...bed bugs? I want a see!" She began looking for bed bugs under the sheets.

IC: WraithWraith maybe of been patrolling Mt. Ihu for centuries, but it appeared his opponent knew the more immediate area a bit better, as he was tackled not from behind, but right in front of him. Wraith lost grip of Kol and the matoran kept on sliding down the slope. After that Wraith lost track of him.Wraith felt a painful jolt in his abdomen, his previous wound not liking the sudden drop. Hiemalis had a grip on him, so, instead of letting Hiemalis draw his sword and end him, Wraith grabbed onto Hiemalis' arms, preventing him from using them and then tried to knee Hiemalis in the stomach. Wraith was starting to really doubt that he would escape, but maybe the matoran could get away at least.

Ic: Hiemalis responded with a powerful headbutt, then twisted his body, carrying a desperate Wraith with his movements and throwing him down in front of him. It was dangerous to dance with a god of death. But not one to be finished at that, Hiemalis kicked, once, twice, thrice, quice, fice, again and again... Each hit carried more weight than the one before, slamming into Wraith's chest, bashing the armor and bones, shattering the ice on the wound, tearing it open further.The white toa lay before Hiemalis, battered, bruised and depressed. What damage he had inflicted to Kol, physical and mental, Hiemalis had inflicted on Wraith in mere moments with savage opression, maddened at the fact that the interloper had come, had stolen his prize, and possibly killed him in his efforts.But he did not kill Wraith. While Kol may have been lost and may have been preferred, he could not risk losing his replacement. He had to preserve the toa until he knew that Kol survived. And if Kol did, then this toa would die.

IC - Kol Uskey - MountainsKol watched as his savior was being defeated. He had hoped things would have turned out differently, but it couldn't be helped now. He would have to take matters into his own hands. No tools, no plan, no backup for miles, the Matoran would overcome his enemy. Hiemalis probably thought he was dead now, and he could use that to his advantage. Dragging his blood-covered form towards the side of the mountain, he placed an exhausted hand on a stone. He would have to use to jagged stone to get to his destination. His legs hanging over the side, he slowly pulled himself up. The soldier would never give up. He soon reached the next outcropping. Standing atop it without dignity, he trudged to the end. A pile of large rocks were covered in snow just above his enemy's head."Hey, ugly!," he called out, "Give Karzahni my regards."He pushed the pile hard, causing a landslide. The rocks tumbled down over Hiemalis' head. The exertion, however, was untimely too much for him. He fell back, and slid off the outcropping...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: WraithWraith struggled to not cry out in pain, he groaned and gritted his teeth, but he wouldn't give this monster the pleasure of him crying out. Wraith was a Toa of Ice, he could handle pain, if he was gonna die, it would be defiantly. Then, as luck would have it, rocks began to fall on Hiemalis. Wraith just hoped the same wouldn't happen to him, it would probably finish him.

IC: Perxin's hut was as spartan as he could possibly make it while maintaining some level of comfort that he required for his art. The first floor was one open room with a wood-burning stove in the center, his bedroom, artist quarters, and kitchen all taking up various corners of the room. In the final corner was a small staircase that led to a basement storage room where various foodstuffs such as meats and various vegetables were stored in nice barrels, along with various art supplies like brushes, paints, canvas. Recently, he had taken to storing painting here as well, hidden behind barrels. The reasoning went without saying.Dreams...so tired of dreams. Perxin stared up at the ceiling, counting the cracks in the wood of his shelter. After his last failure, he had tried to sleep, found himself failing miserably, tried to paint again, gave up, and now was trying to sleep again. It had been almost forty-eight hours since the last time he had slept, which had ended in the same horrible nightmare, with variations as usual. This time, the man with the mask wore a mask of some sort of bird but he still pointed without expression, gesturing in the direction of something, something always out of view until it was too late. Perxin pushed past the man, used to the masked apparition at this point, and opened the door, hoping to get some glimpse of something beforeNope, there it was, all teeth and gnashing andHe ran and ran and ran, the snow crunching underneath his feet in wet white clumps. He never thought to use his power and this was no exception. This thing was personal, he had to deal with it(if running was dealing) alone. Two Toa of Ice were fighting across the way but he didn't think of that, he hoped his pace would tell them to go, go now! Run away! It was right behind me! Go now! There's still time! He was fine as long as he didn't turnHe turned around and there it was and it was so many teeth and it pounThat was where the dream always ended. Always.It wasn't a premonition, little details changing all the time. Who knows where the two Toa of Ice came from? It could be from anywhere. The deep mind of his subconscious where all the dark things came from. There was no way the thing with teeth was actually alive, right? It was all just part of his imagination, right? Just like the man with the animal mask, who changed his face every night, right? Suddenly the sound of falling rocks jolted him out of his reverie. He pushed himself out of his bed, driven by some impulse that even he didn't understand and threw himself out the door, not even bothering to put on his cloak. It happened all in a few seconds. Back in the day, he had trained himself into action in a split second if need be, from repose to combat-ready. Snow crunching underneath his feet, Perxin looked wildly around for the source of the sound until he looked down some yards beneath him and saw them, a strange group indeed. Two Toa, one battered, one about to be dumped on by rocks. Another battered Matoran seemed to be the source, passed out on the side of the cliff.Reflex took over. Perxin has no knowledge about what was happening, only what his eyes told him. His mask glowed and the rocks suddenly crawled to a halt before changing direction and falling harmlessly in the snow. Always fight with your eyes towards your foe, said the Matoran, eyes gleaming, No matter what. If you're going to face death, face it! And give your opponent the same courtesy. Perxin slid down the side of the cliff until he stood at level with the other two Toa. He didn't say anything, didn't feel any compulsive need to mark his presence more than he already was. He merely waited and watched.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: KahuwaOnce more, Kahuwa face palmed except this time, he found himself laughing, eventually cracking up and unable to stop himself from doing so as he had a hard time standing up straight. A grown-up Toa of Plant Life actually so gullible as to believe a childish rumor of bed bugs."Savina, there are no bed bugs."

IC: KahuwaKahuwa turned around and fake-gagged at the thought of having a dirty old bear as your pillow from the night. The Ta-Toa was definitely not one with nature as he never bothered to meddle with it, tending to stick in the Koros."Most people would be worried about catching flees or something..." he muttered, immediately clamping one hand over his mouth as he said it out loud.

IC: KahuwaKahuwa cradled the vial in his hands gingerly as so to not drop it, curiously looking at its contents. He opened it and sniffed the liquid in it before doing something very stupid on his part: taking a tiny sip of the stuff to see what it tastes like.Almost immediately, a wild look of disgust shot forth as he began clawing at his tongue in an attempt to get rid of the awful taste."Dat thtuff tates nasthy!"

IC: Kahuwa"But I'm serious!" he started but immediately dropped the matter as soon as Savina tucked herself in her sheets, marveling at something so simple. Figuring he'd do the same, Kahuwa hopped in under the sheets and positioned himself comfortably.I don't think it's only her mask that's done some weird stuff to her...but these are pretty soft...

Ic: Despite the immediate danger of the rockfall, Hiemalis' evil face twisted with glee as he realized the implication that Kol Uskey was still alive. The toa was worthless to him, and this fact hardened into a disregard for the toa's life. Kol wasn't going anywhere fast, and the rocks would easily smother Wraith from existance; Hiemalis, on the other hand, was still strong enough to survive the ordeal of rocks. He believed in that assumption strongly enough that he mearly raised his hands as if in prayer, ready for the deluge to consume the two toa in an odd sort of victory. Truly, from Hiemalis' face, it was one of divine zealousness, as if this victory was destiny.Then the rocks stopped and tumbled harmlessly aside. The lord of winter looked at the rocks in disbelief, his trophy victory disappearing right from under him (or over him, as it were). Bewildered for a second at this sudden turn of events, he soon caught sight of a third toa coming near, red and orange with some black. While initially overcome with an inner sort of rage as he identified the new guy's mask as the tool that had deflected the pyrrhic victory strike, he soon directed his hate at the battered toa before him: Wraith. The stranger stood there, immobile like a metaphysical faceless entity who could spring tentacles from his back and steal kids for lunch, but this neutrality was reflected by Hiemalis; he did nothing to the stranger. Wraith, however, felt everything else.The kicks had stopped, but Wraith was far too weak to even squirm. Hiemalis instead picked the toa of ice up, hands cool and calm, and gently put him on his feet; Wraith could do little more than stand limply. The lord of winter looked past Wraith at the huge, wide apline valley that lay hundreds of feet below, stretching from the ridge they stood on to the next across the way. Then, in one swift motion, he pulled his sword out of its scabbard and plunged it to the hilt in Wraith's torso, and then gently pushed the gravely wounded warrior down, letting him slide off of his blade in visible shock and plummet down the mountainside.Bloodied rapier still in hand, dripping life liquid off of its thin blade, Hiemalis turned around slowly to face the stranger, anticipating whatever reaction he may have.

IC: WraithWraith tumbled down the mountainside. He landed on his back. He was bleeding from both sides of his torso, he was no longer conscious, and it would take short of a miracle to save him now...he was dying.OOC: So, unless he's somehow rushed to a hospital by some passerby, Wraith will die. :shrugs: I honestly don't care either way, if someone wants to try to save him, feel free.IC: SavinaSavina was soon asleep, more tired from her incredibly exciting day then she realized.

Edited by Snelly