Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: ... what. First off, how could he see Oura's glance through the giant ice wall he made? Another thing, it'd be pretty darn hard to anticipate EXACTLY where he was going to teleport, and even harder to time throwing your boomerangs to where they would hit Oura the MOMENT he appeared. That post gives me zero chance of dodging your attacks. I'd rather not use G-modding to survive your post, so I'd like to work something out instead. IC post when me and PurpleBouncy can work something out. -Skar

Edited by Skarloth

Ic: Sirraus Sirraus and Hari finally managed to drag the inert figure through the door of a Ko-Koronian inn. The sun had begun to set and the grey skies were turning black, white flakes still glittering in the yellow light of the village. A small cluster of heatstone crystals were throbbing rhythmically in the "fireplace" in the small lobby. They dropped the black Toa in a chair in the corner while Sirraus went to buy a room. He dropped two hundred widgets on the receptionist's counter for one large room: partially so they could discuss their next course of action, partially so they could keep an eye on their guest.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

OOC: Well, ice is clear, sometimes. Here, tis. The rooftop, being like a hut roof, since they're in the village, is small. He threw the ice boomerangs in an arc, so they kinda come from the side. No matter where he appears on the roof, they hit him. So the size of the roof doesn't matter. Disregard that if you wanna.But you don't have to dodge it-the point of fighting in an RPG is that once your opponent gets you in a situation where you can't dodge without being a puppet master or g-modding, which I've explained why I haven't, you take the hit.You might lose the fight, but it's not like you'll die.Also I'd like an impartial third party-someone who doesn't know either of us, to advise.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

IC: Zealokan, Payiges 'Thank you, brother.' He replied to Snelly, then moved back to Payiges. 'Are you ok back here?' She was really nervous around Zealokan, especially after their first meeting. 'Ummm, sure, fine, I guess.' She stared into his eyes, and said 'Would you mind moving back to the front of the group?' He replied blankly 'Sure thing', and did as he was told. When he got to the front, he chuckled to himself. He always hated it when she used her Mask of Charisma. Good times, he thought to himself.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Zealokan, Payiges 'Where are all the Cybervortixx? You'd expect us to be surrounded by now.' the Toa of Kinetics inquired. A new inquiry came from the back of the group. 'Umm, excuse me, Mr..... Doctor, I think it is? You guys keep going on about these 'Cybervortixx' things. I was just wondering, ummmm... what exactly are they?'

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Skarloth, PurpleBouncy, I have a solution to your problems. IC: [Arkrak] When Arkrak had first decided to do something exciting, he did not expect to come across two Toa duking it out on his rooftop. Being the somewhat sensible person he was, he decided to not intervene, for he wasn't actually that skilled with combat, and had guessed that the two Toa wouldn't really be happy if he interfered anyway. However, they were on top of his house, which contained volatile things and explosives, meaning that a stray blast could possibly blow up his only home. Sighing, the Toa of Sonics brought out his battleaxe and pointed it upwards at the two beings on his roof. "Boom," he said quietly, watching as a blast of vibrating air was discharged from his bludgeoning weapon, surprising both combatants, which meant that they gave their attention to him. "Could you two get off my house?" he asked, lowering his axe.

Edited by Hubert: Crimson Lord

IC: Akinii considered for a moment. "I don't even know where I'd start, honestly... I don't have anything to go on." Out of absolutely nowhere, a dagger came flying at Akinii's neck. Seeing the danger, Akinii freaked out and leapt away, spinning and just barely dodging the knife (like that one guy from The Matrix.) He looked towards where the dagger had came from and saw what looked like a (evil, nasty) Toa of Fire for just a second. Then the Toa disappeared (using a Mask of Stealth) leaving Akinii confused and breathless. He looked around, trying to figure out where the Toa had gone, but there was no trace of his ever being there. He turned back to Plagia sheepishly."Uh... Did you see that too? Or was I just hallinucating?" OOC: What is going on here, you ask? Simply put, I have no idea, I'm making this up as I go along (in case you haven't noticed already.)EDIT: I have added another character bio for this malevolent foe of Akinii: here it is. http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&view=findpost&p=5511

Edited by mandmboy

OOC: Nice one. But I'm not on the roof, only Skarloth is. IC Purpon: Purpon stepped back from Arkrak's house. "Oh, sorry" Purpon said. He looked at Oura, standing on top of the house full of explosives... Then he decided not to ruin Arkrak's house. "But if I give you all my widgets you can rebuild it..." Purpon said. "Deal?"

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

OOC: Would making your character nod be bunnying? IC: [Arkrak] Arkrak blinked. Then he blinked again. His fellow Ko-Koronian was going to pay for any damages caused to his house if it was destroyed in the battle between the two Toa in front of him. However, his fellow Ko-Koronian had also failed to realise that he had lots and lots of explosives in his house. "Firstly," he said, holding up a finger. "You are a native to this village right?" Seeing a nod from the other Toa, the Toa of Sonics continued. "So that means you know who I am right?" Another nod. "Well then you probably know that I've been causing explosions nearly every single day of the year, and I've been doing it for a century." He pointed towards his house, which was sitting innocently in front of them. "How many volatile compunds do you think I own?"

Edited by Hubert: Crimson Lord

OOC: Bypassing the fight, cya. IC Oura - Ko-Koro - Leaving: While he opponent was distracted by this new arrival, Oura turned and vanished, teleporting well away from the two, and then slipping further away on foot. "Waste of my time... I have a target to kill," he said aloud, walking down a silent road through the village. -Oura

IC: AkiniiAkinii wasn't shaken at all by the bizarre Toa's attempt to kill him. Okay, maybe just a little bit shaken. Or maybe a lot. He attempted to smile. "I guess so... I wonder where he went? He's probably still around here somewhere." Akinii paused for a second. Great. On top of everything else, I now have a stalker. Fantastic. IC: Divinex Divinex cursed himself as he watched that blasted Akinii talk to a female Toa from a different spot, thanks to his Mask of Stealth. Watching the two beings conversing, Divinex remembered another girl Toa. One that had been very important to him. One who Akinii had killed.Why can't my mask work right? For whatever reason, Divinex's Kanohi Volitak had been randomly malfunctioning: it seemed to be broken. Now it had cut out right when he needed it most. And worst of all, Divinex didn't have another dagger on him. Never mind: he could kill Akinii later, face to face. The sneaky approach wouldn't have been satisfying, anyways. He decided to wait for a better time and place (preferably Ta-Koro) to take out his anger on the Toa of Ice. OOC: FYI, Divinex blames Akinii for killing a friend of his, but Akinii is innocent: it's kinda like how Venom hates Spider-Man.

Edited by mandmboy

IC: Payiges She shuddered, half of the reason being it was really cold, the other half being the number of Cybervortixx they could be facing. 1,000,000? Why did I come down here? She wrapped her arms tighter around her, now fearing for her seemingly short existance. She held her hands out in front of her, and could see electricity arcing between her fingers, the crackling growing louder and louder. She felt her powers growing out of control, as the lightning began arcing onto the surrounding hallway. She clutched her hands into fists, and held them close to her chest, desperately trying to contain the energy. Instead, she fell to her knees, and the floodgates were opened, lightning pouring out of her hands into the hallway, electricity jumping all around the group, but never touching them, as if intentionally trying not to harm them. Then all turned dark and blurry, as she fell to the floor, unconsious.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC(Baron): The toa felt himself be placed down. It was much warmer in here...but he was still sane enough to refrain from burning the village down. He opened his eyes, frosted over with...frost. He attempted to move his head. "Arg...Ko...koro...I...am in...Ko...koro..."

IC: [Hari] "You sure are," said Hari, smiling benignly at the groggy and weary Toa. "My friend Sirraus and I found you frozen in a snowdrift not far from here, so we decided, naturally, that you would be better off not in a snowdrift." Hari laughed, his amicable manner permeating the inn.

IC: Snelly Snelly was thinking, nothing new there, more specifically he was thinking about Turaga Matau, he need his guidance now more than ever, Snelly wasn't sure if he had been doing a real good job at being a Toa thus far, he was definitely one of the newest Toa, he had merely been a Matoran on the Gukko Force not two weeks ago, things had changed so quickly. Sure, he was a skilled swordsman, and he had been figuring out his new powers fairly quickly, but still, he felt, inexperienced. Snelly decided that after things with the Cybervortixx were over, he'd return to Le-Wahi and talk to Turaga Matau.Snelly's thoughts were quickly interrupted by Payiges sudden out of control science fair and her collapse immediately after. "Mata Nui! Can we please go for at least five minutes without something like this happening? We haven't even found any REAL Cybervortixx." Snelly looked at Payiges still form. "Uh, is she okay?" OOC: So, can something like, I dunno, actually happen now? This is getting boring. I wanta fight some Cybervortixx. :bored:

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(LoveMardi): She removed the rock from the ground. "Two Down, Three to go." She put the rock in her bag. "Well, next, some Protodermis, then to Ta-koro to melt it down to Molten." The toa of plantlife felt more confident about her mission. Soon, both her and Mardi would be able to find the spectrum. IC(Baron): "I...I am...Baron...Stabbington...No...I am...What is...my name?" He felt the pain of defreezing. The tubes that maintained the fluids on his back were slowly defrosting, but too slowly. He managed to make a small ball of plasma, and used it to melt the ice out of the tubes. "Ah...I can...breath...much better now." IC(Ariga and co): Jeni ran over to the fallen toa. She looked over her once, and again. "A simple case of Nervousness. With newly made toa, those made as toa, they do tend to do this for the first week or so. I remember when there were tornados when I was first made. Anyway, we should backtrack a little to warmer parts of the cave, to let her recouperate." OOC: LoveMardi s now in Ko-koro and open for interaction.

IC: Zealokan 'It can't be, because she's not newly made.' He crouched down beside Payiges' unmoving body. 'Hey, you ok?' No response. Then he had a realisation. 'I remember now, sometimes if she was really, really stressed, her power would climb to uncontrollable levels. We tried everything to help her, but nothing worked. Even the Turaga of Ve-Koro couldn't help.' He hung his head. 'That's why she's so shy. She keeps away from people, there's no one to say anything to stress her out.' He stood up. 'We can't leave her here, and we can't take her any further. You guys keep going. I'll take her to Ko-Koro, keep her safe. But that doesn't mean I've forgotten our deal, Snelly. You still have to help me bring the Makuta to justice.' He gave the Toa of Air a salute, and smiled. 'I'll see you in the village.' And with that, he grabbed Payiges, put her over his shoulder, and began the long journey back.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Snelly Snelly saluted him back, "I look forward to it. Will have Makuta's minions fearing the site of us. I'll see you in Ko-Koro." Snelly watched Zealokan leave, he was gonna miss that guy, even if it was only a temporary parting. He turned to Ariga and Co. "Well, I guess we don't have to stop now, unless your getting tired already, Doc." Snelly teased.

OOC: So, next time wotsiznum posts, will we finally get a fight on our hands? Cause I'm getting restless here :P IC: Snelly What the heck is french? Snelly wondered. "So you've been a Toa your whole existence? I myself was a Matoran not to long ago, not two weeks even, kinda puts a different perspective on things for me, I'm a Matoran on the Gukko Force one day, and then all of a sudden, the red star decides to give me a little zap and just like that, I'm a Toa. Pretty weird huh?"

IC: Snelly "Huh, well, that's a lot more interesting than getting zapped randomly by a red star." Snelly cleared his throat. "Well, anyway, I had an idea for fighting the Cybervortixx, if I charge one of these throwing daggers with elemental power, and throw it into a cybervortixx, how effective would that be?"

IC(Jeni): "Well, depends. If you just charge it up with air, it might scratch their armor a little. But," She grabbed one of the knives, held it in her and, and closed her eyes. "If you put a certain form of air on it..." The air around it started to move quickly, making it appear to have a white force-field around it. "And accelerate the air around it to be razor-sharp..." She threw the dagger at a metal wall, cutting through it nicely. "It will harm them."

IC(Baron): "I...I am...Baron...Stabbington...No...I am...What is...my name?" He felt the pain of defreezing. The tubes that maintained the fluids on his back were slowly defrosting, but too slowly. He managed to make a small ball of plasma, and used it to melt the ice out of the tubes. "Ah...I can...breath...much better now."

Ic: Sirraus Hearing Hari say his name, the Onu-Matoran turned back to look at the Toa. He was apparently well enough to generate power, some sort of heat substance. It had an unnatural though not entirely unstable quality to it; not fire, and not electricity. Plasma, if Sirraus had to guess, and he held to it. His pride as an archivist would be severely wounded if he had to second-guess even to himself. "My name is Sirraus," the Archivist began. "We're here on our way to--" he stopped short with a slight gasp as Hari softly elbowed him. It took him only a second to process the nonverbal cue: he doesn't need to know what we're doing. Not with both the past and future of Mata-Nui at stake. "Er, I'm just here for the sightseeing, what with all the snow, and the um, ice. Really fantastic stuff, and, anyways. Uh. We'll lend you a room for the night or until you recover, but after that you're on your own."

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: Zealokan, Payiges The darkness felt almost constricting in the tunnels below Mount Ihu, as Zealokan walked through them, the unconsious Payiges hanging over his shoulder. 'Maybe the Turaga here might know what to do,' he said to himself. She awoke to find herself moving, her arms hanging below her, swaying from side to side with each footstep.What the... She looked up, and saw the Silver Toa carrying her. She began pounding on his back, kicking her legs in the air, and screaming 'What the heck are you doing?! Put me down! I said put me down, you Makuta-Spawn!!!' She felt herself violently drop to the ground. He picked her up, and gripped her by the shoulders. 'Don't you DARE call me that!!! Don't you dare label me as one associated with the person I want DEAD!!!' He heard Payiges start to sniff, and soon cry. He felt extremely guilty now. 'Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I should never have lashed out like that.' She turned away from him, and curled up on the ground, still crying. 'Take me to the village. Take me there, and leave me there. I don't want anything to do with you.' He looked at her in surprise. 'Payiges, you have more sense than this. You just woke up, with no supplies, and no memories. You're not ready to be on your own, yet.' She stood up right, and got right in his face. 'I don't have any memories because there was nothing to remember! Nothing happened before I woke up! I have never met you before today, and you claim I was in love with you?! Well, guess what, Zealokan? I don't! In fact, I hate you!' The Toa of Lightning slapped the Toa of Kinetics in the face. Those last words echoed in his mind more than they did in the cave. He couldn't believe it. When she started running, he snapped out of his current state of mind, and gave pursuit. With his powers, he soon caught up, and grabbed her on the arm. 'Let me go, for Mata Nui's sake!! Didn't you just hear a word I said?!' He turned her around, and looked at her. 'Payiges, just listen to me. You're being irrational, and believe me, I know where that can get people. You're not safe in these caves, I'm surprised we're not surrounded by Cybervortixx right now.' She struggled to get free, but he kept his grip tight. 'Just let me get you back to the village, and if you haven't changed your mind by then, I will adhere to your request, and leave you in Ko-Koro. Deal?' She looked into his eyes, and activated her mask, saying 'Let go of me.' To her surprise, he didn't let go of her arm. 'I said let go of me.' She was getting anxious. 'No.' He replied, to Payiges' infinite shock. He smiled, and said 'I conditioned myself to be immune to that Mask of Charisma long ago. You caught me off guard last time, so I obeyed, but now I can resist it. So, are we at an agreement?' She wasn't happy about this, but she had no other choice 'Alright, fine. But don't count on me changing my mind.' He smiled once again. 'Don't you be so sure.' They then walked together out of the caves, and into the blizzards of Ko-Wahi.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Snelly Snelly yanked the dagger out of the wall, "That was really impres-" He was interrupted by a disk barely missing him and exploding on the wall. The blast nearly knocked Snelly completely to the ground. He activated his shield to protect himself from an more disks. "Where-where are they coming from?!" Snelly looked toward the direction the disks were coming from but couldn't see anything. Snelly decided to send a huge torrent of air toward where the disks were coming from, which knocked any approaching disks off course. OOC: Going to work, not sure when I'll be back, just keep going with out me, Nitro Frost, if you want you can have Snelly do a few more attacks and stuff, or whatever, just don't have him do anything out of character.

Edited by Snelly

IC (Cybervortixx, tunnels): The blast of air knocked out one of the disk launchers. Turning to the soldier, the leader ordered, "Initiate offensive maneuver. I will continue the defensive.""I obey."The soldier entered the small miniature corridor to the side of the base. Travelling down the tight space, it reached the point where it could here the attacks of the Doctor's party moving down the corridor. It waited.Meanwhile the leader fired the five remaining disks, spacing several seconds between each.