Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly finally had reached the entrance, now all he had to do was trek down the mountain side to Ko-Koro or...Snelly grabbed his flute and played a song, 5 minutes later he heard the screech of his beloved gukko, Destiny. "Alright, I'll just wait for her, then I can have a quick, easy ride to Ko-koro." Snelly suddenly felt like he was being watched, he's suspisions were almost immediately confirmed. "To Ko-koro you say?" Snelly quickly turned around, and saw the ghostly image of Ice Toa. "Woah! Where did, what?" Snelly took defensive stance. "Calm yourself, I'm am merely a disembodied spirit, the name is Wraith. I've been searching these mountains for my body for weeks now, whoever or whatever stole it is unknown to me." Snelly let his guard down, "Oh, Mask of Spirit huh?" "Indeed" Wraith said hopelessly. "So then, how can I help you exactly?" "I need to get to Ko-koro, I know the way but, something is keeping me from leaving this mountain, everytime I try to leave I end up right here again, it is very fusterating, if I anchor myself to you, I should be able to finally leave this place." Snelly thought about this, "Okay, but will be quite a strange site, can just anyone see you?" Wraith shook his head, "Only those I reveal myself to can see me, such as yourself." Just then a screech was heard, Destiny was about to land. "Alright, come with me then, I guess we can go talk to Turaga Nuju, about your...situation, even if he's a grumpy old coot." And with that, Snelly climbed on Destiny, with Wraith following. Destiny began to flap her wings quickly, and then took off in a flash, heading toward Ko-Koro.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ic: Sirraus Sirraus wished he could have followed Hari's advice but that their adversary had backed him into a corner. The sudden appearance of a Ga-Koronian Toa was a welcome sight and Sirraus took advantage of the distraction to quickly slip out the back door, then he circled around the front where he bumped into Hari again. "Come on," he gasped, "we can thank our rescuer later. We need a place to hide until this blows over, for better or worse."

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: [Hari] "That's for sure," Hari said, immensely relieved to see that Sirraus had made it out alive. "We should continue to Ta-Koro to cross-reference the image. Hopefully it's not as dangerous as Ko-Koro is right now." Signs of distress were etched into Hari's features. On top of the picture he had just found, he had almost been killed, his vision of his heroes had been turned upside-down, and his home village was getting too dangerous for him to stay there. "Let's go," Hari said glumly.

IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly and Wraith landed in Ko-koro, "Stay here Destiny, will be going back home soon." Destiny cooed, and obediently stayed put. "Hmm....Zealokan should be here, I suppose I, ah forget it lets go take to Turaga Nuju first, I'll meet up with Zealokan after." The two may there way to Turaga Nuju's place. "Turaga Nuju? You here? I've brought someone who needs your assistance. HELLOO!!!" Snelly was being rather impatient. "Hey that's no way to call for Turaga Nuju! Just be patient. Besides, this is MY village, I'll do the talking." The two waited for Turaga Nuju. OOC: Let's see what happens. :biggrin:

Edited by Snelly

IC: DivinexDivinex roared in pain and irritation. He took a swing at Plagia with his mace, hitting her with some force, but not enough to deal any actual damage. "Get out of my way," he growled. "I'm not here to deal with you." He turned back to Akinii...IC: AkiniiOw. That hurts. Ow. Akinii saw Plagia get whacked with the Toa of Fire's mace and turn towards him with a hateful look on his face. Uh oh. Akinii used his mask to leap off the ground and deal Divinex a powerful kick in the chest. As he reeled in pain, Akinii dealt a few more speedy punches to the fiery Toa's various body parts.OOC: Go ahead and deal Divinex some sort of finishing blow from behind...

IC: Zealokan, Payiges As they entered the inn, Zealokan immediately unsheathed his Reverse Blades. 'Get behind me.' She looked confused. 'Why? What's going on?' 'An old friend,' he replied bitterly. But who's the other guy? He'd soon find out. He walked over to the thieving Toa of Water, Decaia and the other being, the Baron, just as the Baron yelled in pain. The Toa of Lightning was nervous, so she unsheathed her Shock Scimitars, just in case things got ugly.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Kozya returned to his hole in the group, flying down to the bottom of the cavern. The snow of the mountain may no longer hug him, but the sensation of snow is somehow soothing to him. Perhaps it involved the one in a thousand situation Kozya had found himself in.Gradually he slowed his mask of flight, and landed to a stop in the vast cavern he called home. The chamber was nearly pitch-black, save for a Lightstone stolen from Onu-Wahi long ago. This single light was not enough to destroy the darkness, but it did extinguish much of the shadows.Coldly the Toa began to hack up the Mahi, slicing the goat into pieces. Kozya absorbed the Mahi's energy as he gazed around the cave, small and secluded. Not much was here aside from the Lightstone, only a few pieces of ice made furniture and a large metal monolith. It was a bland cave, nothing extravagant or personal lived here. After all Kozya had lost everything personal long ago, when he died. In truth the only things he owned was his blade, an ice carving tool, and the Lightstone. Everything else had been taken from him since the doomed Battle of Fools.The Toa paused as he remained the battle and it's aftermath. At first he thought he was lucky to be alive, if you call it that. But soon enough he realized that there are some tortures that make the power of a Rahkshi look like a small feather. There are some pains that no matter how much you starve yourself they never fade.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Akinii"No, I've never seen him before... Then again, I pretty much haven't ever seen anyone before." He paused. "He seems to know me, though..." Akinii bent down and slapped Divinex in the face. The Toa of Fire woke up and stared at Akinii with a hatred that chilled the Toa of Ice to the bone. "I'm going to keep this short: who are you?"IC: Divinex"What?" Divinex groggily (and angrily) said. "Don't you know who I am? Don't you know why I'm trying to kill you?" Akinii looked utterly confused, saying "No, I don't. Please enlighten me." "I'm Divinex, you son of a Manas! Have you forgotten what you did to me? What you did to Laihna?" "Evidently..."

IC There was the sound of footsteps, the fumbling of the handle, and eventually the frozen door came loose as a matoran stood there. "Yes? May we help you?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Ic: Sirraus The two Matoran trudged off towards the cable car station, despite their obvious fatigue at having been on the move nonstop all day. Sirraus' breaths came in short and heavy by the time they reached the car and climbed on, the metallic clank of the car echoing in the great ravine between the peaks of Mount Ihu and the Great Mangai.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: [Arkrak] Seeing that the Toa that had once been fighting near him were gone, Arkrak entered his house, locking the door as he did. In front of him was a mess, which he had created himself. Random things were scattered everywhere, which meant that he had to walk carefully around them, making sure he did not blow anything up. "I wonder if anyone else does things like me?" he muttered to himself, moving a few things out of his path. OOC: Open for interaction.

IC There was the sound of footsteps, the fumbling of the handle, and eventually the frozen door came loose as a matoran stood there. "Yes? May we help you?"

"Ah, yes, I'm Toa Snelly, and this is Wraith." Wraith's ghostly form appeared before the matoran. "Yeah, anyway, Wraith here needs to see Turaga Nuju about finding the people who stole his err...body." Wraith decided to speak up. "I've been living in Ko-koro for years Snelly, they know who I am."

IC: [Hari] Exhausted, Hari sat readily into the cable car, swallowing the usual nausea he got without a second thought. Breathing a sigh of relief, he leaned back in his seat, Sirraus next to him. "So... Ta-Koro..." Hari started. "You know, I've actually never been there," he mused, coming upon the slightly surprising fact. Not that it bothered him too much, in fact, it excited him with the prospect of seeing a new Koro. But he was too exhausted to say anymore, and he knew Sirraus felt the same.

IC - Decaia - Ko-Koro Inn: Decaia stared at Zealokan, and he at Decaia, for several moments, waiting for the other to move. Then, Decaia smiled, placing his knife back its place on his belt. "You know what? Forget this. I don't need to dirty my hands fighting you again; I think my crime has been paid off by now considering the Matoran I just saved." He reached out a hand. "So what do you say, Zeal? Truce? Or do you really want me to sweep you away again?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zealokan 'First off, don't call me Zeal. Secondly, in all honesty, I don't want to fight you again,' he said, holding out his hand to shake Decaia's. But before he did, he snatched it away. 'Buuuuut, I find your methods and ideas unorthodox, against the Toa Code, and my moral code. So you know what? No deal. Just get out of my sight.' And with that, he turned away, and to the counter, to get a room for him and Payiges.

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Cybervortixx, tunnel): All the Cybervortixx died in the tomb, then suddenly something emotion related happened and caused the soldier's head to explode. The island was free from the cheap ripoff villain that never came to power. Everyone partied. The end. OOC: Well folks, that's the wrap, go back to your lives. The Cybermen are no more.

IC "Ah, yes, I'm Toa Snelly, and this is Wraith." Wraith's ghostly form appeared before the matoran. "Yeah, anyway, Wraith here needs to see Turaga Nuju about finding the people who stole his err...body." "I've been living in Ko-koro for years Snelly, they know who I am." said the ghost indignantly. The matoran was taken aback by the aberration. "Y-y-you're alive!?!?" There was a series of whistles and a few chirps from within, and the matoran seemed to snap out of it. "Y-yes turaga? Visitors tur- yes, yes-" he turned to them. "My apologies, Turaga Nuju will see you now. He opened the door to let them in, eyes as wide as Koli balls. As the door was closed behind them they could see Nuju standing over several scrolls, no doubt doing his daily meditations. He looked up at the newcomers, but surprisingly, said nothing.

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC: Salmek's pulse began to race as the newcomer picked up the box. Terrible, awful thoughts ran through his mind as the new Toa's hand clutched it... Kill them... you don't matter. They don't matter. None of it matters... destroy it all Salmek felt a pull which had ne'er felt before--a pull of pure evil. The box called to him, it wanted him. Salmek passively allowed the anger and hatred which the box was instilling to rise--if he did not possess the box, no one could. And so that is why, as the newcomer paused to glance toward him, Salmek slugged him right across the face. The box flew several feet backward, toward the door of the sanctum.

IC "Ah, yes, I'm Toa Snelly, and this is Wraith." Wraith's ghostly form appeared before the matoran. "Yeah, anyway, Wraith here needs to see Turaga Nuju about finding the people who stole his err...body." "I've been living in Ko-koro for years Snelly, they know who I am." said the ghost indignantly. The matoran was taken aback by the aberration. "Y-y-you're alive!?!?" There was a series of whistles and a few chirps from within, and the matoran seemed to snap out of it. "Y-yes turaga? Visitors tur- yes, yes-" he turned to them. "My apologies, Turaga Nuju will see you now.He opened the door to let them in, eyes as wide as Koli balls. As the door was closed behind them they could see Nuju standing over several scrolls, no doubt doing his daily meditations. He looked up at the newcomers, but surprisingly, said nothing.

IC: Snelly, Wraith Wraith got straight to it while Snelly just stood there awkwardly. "Yes, yes I'm alive, if you call this living. I made an error Turaga Nuju, I left my body unguarded while using my mask for too long, and now someone, or something has stolen it, that much I'm sure of, I've searched for my body for weeks but to no avail." Wraith paused, as if thinking for a moment, then continued. "I would have returned from the search sooner, but some evil influence prevented my spirit from leaving the mountain side. I only managed to get back by anchoring my spirit to Snelly's. I'm not sure what long term effects that might cause him but I'm afraid if I separate now I would be pulled back to the mountains." Snelly cut in for a moment, "Long term effects? What you mean by-" Snelly was stopped by Wraith glaring at him in annoyance. "Sorry..." Snelly was getting anxious. Now remember what Matau would tell you, patience! Snelly thought, knowing that was one of his weaker traits. Edited by Snelly

IC(Ariga and Jeni): The toa's tornado finished off the tomb. The ceiling began to collapse, and everyone made it out safetly.At least thats what I would want you to believe, but alas, this is not the case. A boulder was falling, and Ariga tripped. Although what happens next may seem obvious, it isn't. He tripped to push Jeni out of the way, in a cliche hero manuver. The boulder crushed him, killing him instantly. His mask flew out, hitting Jeni, and the force knocked her back a few feet."DAD!"

IC Nuju clicked quietly then returned to his studies. His matoran aide was taken aback. "But Turaga! I can't say-" A sharp whistle and stern look cut him sharp. The matoran simply sighed. "Turaga Nuju says then you are simply out of luck then; if you haven't found it by now, chances are you never will, and it's not worth risking the lives of the villagers looking for it." "He also requests not to be disturbed over trivial matters, and if you have nothing else to do then leave."

IC: Utu - Ko-Koro - Wall of HistoryUtu turned his head back to the Toa that struck him. He considered briefly striking back, but he didn't want to. He wasn't holding the box anymore. His body hadn't moved much, but enough to cause the box to go flying. Utu turned to see where the box was, and there it was, calling to him.He dove for the box.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC(Jeni): The toa of air dejectedly walked out of the caves. No...that didn't happen... She looked at the toa's mask. But...It did... She fell to her knees. "NO! I won't let this happen...ever again. Not to ANYONE! Even if I have to break...the...toa code? What...since when do I know about that?" OOC: Rivera to...Kini-nui?

IC Nuju clicked quietly then returned to his studies. His matoran aide was taken aback. "But Turaga! I can't say-" A sharp whistle and stern look cut him sharp. The matoran simply sighed. "Turaga Nuju says then you are simply out of luck then; if you haven't found it by now, chances are you never will, and it's not worth risking the lives of the villagers looking for it." "He also requests not to be disturbed over trivial matters, and if you have nothing else to do then leave."

IC: Snelly, Wraith Wraith was a bit taken back by this. "I understand." he said simply. "I will accept the consequences for my mistak-" "NO! That is unacceptable!" Snelly interrupted. "With all due respect Turaga, I don't know if this is some kinda weird test or what, but after all he's done for this village, scouting the mountains for any threats that the Makuta might throw at your people, and you turn your back on him like he really is dead!" Snelly paused to catch his break, it was hard to breathe in this climate, he turned to face Wraith, "Besides all that, I think I know who took your body Wraith." Wraith looked at Snelly wide-eyed, "Y-you do?" "It's obvious, servants of the Makuta, who else would it be?" Snelly turned to Turaga Nuju, "I have a proposal then Turaga, we can help each other out here, I will help Wraith get his body back, Wraith helps me find out what happened to-" Snelly put on a dramatic pause. "The chronicler!" Snelly smiled like he was the first to think of this. "Clearly he is the key to finding out what happened to the Toa Mata and Makuta's defeat! SO! This is where you come in Turaga! You tell us what you know of the chronicler and where you heard he was last and me and Wraith can both go our merry way and we will no longer bother you! Deal?" OOC: So your making this difficult eh? Fine by me. I'm ready for it. :P Edited by Snelly

IC: Krayikk nodded, retrived his weapons, and made his way top an inn, before remembering he lacked money. He remebered that he was carrying a few candles he had reclaimed in Le-Wahi, and searched for a shop in which to sell them. OOC: Open for interaction.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Miptel, the scholarly Toa of Fire, hiked from the tunnels of Onu-Koro, through the insufferable lava floes of Ta-Koro, and onto Mount Ihu, his home. He looked around, still depressed from his failure in Onu-Wahi. He couldn't find any carvings down in the mines after dozens of reports. Well, it was a long way up the mountain to his temple, and it would be a dangerous hike at night, so he stopped in a nearby inn."Could I have a room, please?" he asked the innkeeper."Sure," the Ko-Matoran said. "How much you got?"Mip looked in his satchel. He hadn't been payed all that much by the Onu-Matoran, but it was enough to rent a cheap room (in all respects) for the night. He put the meager money on the counter. "This is all I have on me.""I'll see what I can do," the innkeeper said, walking into the back room."What you here for, scholar?" a gruff-looking Ko-Matoran growled."I'm just here to spend the night," Mip said. "I don't want any trouble.""Well, you got some," the Matoran said."Mr. Innkeeper!" Mip called. "Please, I've never been in a fight before.""Well, I don't like dirty little scholars coming in and stinking my favorite inn up," the Matoran shot back.Mip began whimpering, and ran out in the street yelling, "OH MATA NUI, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE! OH, MATA NUI, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" The thought that never crossed his mind was how crazy he must look to the locals.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC Nuju looked at this aide. The aide looked back. They turned to the duo and blinked. It's take much for the aide to know what the Turaga was thinking. "I... errr... aaahh... run that past him again? How does you looking for his body have anything to do with the Chronicler... which has something to do with Makuta's defeat... which is a reason why for us to tell you where he is supposedly hiding... then leave us alone?" The matoran was stumbling over the words, trying really hard to piece together what exactly happened. Nuju himself was now quite attentive, more intrigued than anything at the mad rant of this visitor. OOC: I myself was unable to follow your logic train there, looks more like a derailment than anything... :???:

IC: Zealokan 'First off, don't call me Zeal. Secondly, in all honesty, I don't want to fight you again,' he said, holding out his hand to shake Decaia's. But before he did, he snatched it away. 'Buuuuut, I find your methods and ideas unorthodox, against the Toa Code, and my moral code. So you know what? No deal. Just get out of my sight.' And with that, he turned away, and to the counter, to get a room for him and Payiges.

IC - Decaia - Ko-Koro Inn: Decaia smirked. "So we'll agree to leave each other alone until one of us does something that the other absolutely cannot let slide," he said quietly and thoughtfully. "So be it, Toa of Kinetics. So be it. Just hope that that day never comes to light." The Toa of Water looked back at the insane Toa. "So... what's your name, anyway?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC Nuju looked at this aide. The aide looked back. They turned to the duo and blinked. It's take much for the aide to know what the Turaga was thinking. "I... errr... aaahh... run that past him again? How does you looking for his body have anything to do with the Chronicler... which has something to do with Makuta's defeat... which is a reason why for us to tell you where he is supposedly hiding... then leave us alone?" The matoran was stumbling over the words, trying really hard to piece together what exactly happened. Nuju himself was now quite attentive, more intrigued than anything at the mad rant of this visitor. OOC: I myself was unable to follow your logic train there, looks more like a derailment than anything... :???:

OOC: Ya, well, I guess I wasn't thinking that one through...I'll try to make more sense this time. :dazed: IC: Snelly, Wraith Snelly was rather embarrassed. "I-I don't know what I just said either. Turaga Matau told me to stop rambling in run-on sentences, I guess I forgot." He smiled sheepishly. Snelly tried again. "Okay, I think that Makuta stole Wraith's body, well, probably. Anyway you have clearly stated that you're not gonna do anything about that, so Wraith might as well come with me on my quest to find the Chronicler, who's the only one who can tell us what happened to the Toa Mata, which I hope would help us in our campaign against Makuta." Snelly paused to make sure they got all that. "Now, what I want to know is, will you help us in this goal or not?" OOC: I'm gonna try to proof read my stuff before I post it, I usually do but I was in a rush that time :P

OOC: Well, you played in-character... :D IC More chirps and whistles. "But I can't say that about Turaga Matau! Not in front of his-oh, ok." The matoran looked at the duo. "Turaga Nuju does not hold Turaga Matau in very high regard, as exemplified by your behavior here. He also says you now make more sense, but he fails to see the connection between a missing body and Takua, and why the Makuta would be behind both. If you could better clarify or make it all connect he would more willing to help you sort this out." OOC: :P