Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Soran: Soran's breath plumed like a frozen cloud in front of his mask. Carefully, he scanned the frigid area, trying to detect any enemies before they reached him. He clutched his staff nervously and slowly tread through the snowbanks, trying to soften his footsteps so that no one could hear his passing. At the moment, the Toa of Ice was wandering Ko-Wahi searching for someone he could aid; you never knew when there might be a trapped or hurt fighter or traveller lost out in this deathly-cold wasteland. Of course, he might also find something unwanted, such as a Skakdi or Makuta-corrupted Rahi just waiting to pounce on and kill him. Soran shuddered, and continued.

Edited by Nuju Nui

150px-Unity%2C_Duty_and_Destiny.jpg

Unity. . . Got it covered

Duty . . . Well, still working on it.

DESTINY . . . Meh.

2 out of 3. =D

IC: Tuanuku blundered about in the snow trying to locate the matoran, whose camouflage wasn’t helping things. In this weather I could trip over him before I find him, he thought. He was proved wrong, however, when a shadowy figure darted past, dragging a smaller one. Intrigued, he made off in the direction the two had taken. He did not catch sight of them again, but by keeping in what he thought was a straight line, he eventually came to the mouth of a cave, and rested there a while. The shelter from the wind was most welcome, but did nothing to dispel the cold. When the wind had erased his footsteps, he decided to continue further up the slope in which the cave was set for lack of a better direction. He had not gone very far when the two beings reemerged from the ice. Sure enough, one of them was Matakite.“HEY!” he yelled downwind “UP HERE!” OOC: I though I'd save us some more blundering around in the snow. Let's get inside. Or shall we investigate this mysterious tablet first?

ppg2.png

OOC: Thanks. I wasn't sure how we would be able to make more walking around lost in an empty snowfield interesting. :P IC: Matakite "HEY! UP HERE!" Matakite heard the shout coming from behind him. He turned around and, struggling to see through the blistering snow, spotted Tuanuku just up the slope. Relief washed over him. Waving to indicate he had heard the call, he began to climb up the slope to Tuanuku. After briefly explaining about the red flag trail, they slid back down the hill to find the boulder. Although Matakite had dug it out only minutes ago, the boulder was already almost completely covered. Luckily, the snow on it was still thin and came off easily. Doing as the Toa had instructed, they were about to set off when something strange became visible out of the corner of his eye. Turning, he saw it was a stone tablet embedded into the hut that served as an entrance to the Toa's home. The angle at which it was placed protected it from wind and snow, and it was clearly visible. "Just a moment, I would like to know what this is," Mataktie said before making the small journey over to the hut. He looked at the tablet.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC: Carved in the tablet was a simple message, fractured and worn away by the ice and fiercious winds of the Drifts. Much of the message was lost, leaving only a few odd words. What was decipherable was a line stating, "The Last of the Toa Ka." The other remainings words numbered as "death," "lies," "lear," "desti," "die;" along with a few random letters mixed in. Aside from that whatever meaning the tablet once had was lost, stripped away by the ages.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Matakite "May you find Peace," Matakite mumbled to the Toa, though she was obviously too far away to hear. The rest of the journey to Ko-Koro was uneventful. They followed the flags easily enough, and soon found themselves at the gates of the village. The Matoran guards nodded to them as they entered. The village was much like he remembered. Aside from it being slightly louder, and more of the many strange beings that had appeared around the island, things seemed unchanged. After a short walk to the center of the village, The Sanctum was clearly visible. Inside would be Turaga Nuju. OOC: Should I contact Friar Tuck now?

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC: Divinex yelled in pain when Plagia smacked something charged with electricity into his side. He never could stand those pesky Toa of Lightning... He turned around and launched a volley of fireballs at his assailant. Akinii could wait for the moment.Speaking of Akinii, the Toa of Ice wasn't feeling too good. He was having a lot of trouble getting up, and everything was very blurry... He realized he couldn't even sit up. He strained his muscles with everything he had, but he felt too weak to move. He laid back down and tried to gather himself, coughing and sputtering from the damage Divinex had dealt to his chest. OOC: I'll continue the fight for a bit... Akinii's basically unconscious at the moment, and I feel like having a good fight for a while... Have at it!

Edited by mandmboy

OOC: Sure. Ko-koro appeared very different from Le-koro to Tuanuku - much quieter at any rate, even though there were about as many people moving through the village. He looked forward to meeting Turaga Nuju, maybe the wise one could shed some light on the symbol he bore on his back. Even so, he was very careful to keep it covered as they approached the sanctum.

ppg2.png

OOC: Sorry for the wait. Power was out for five days because of a huge blizzard (real one this time).IC: Ghar-Knel nodded to Kahua in thanks and passed through the door.Mip scrawled the rest of the carving on his notepad before joining the others.They looked out on a lush landscape, the Kini Nui, where Solaris was. Their mission was almost at an end."Let's do this," Ghar-Knel exclaimed. He ran down the hill into the forest.Mip tripped over a root, following the Vortixx.Ghar-Knel to Kini Nui...Miptel to Kini Nui...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: GrurlenIncompetent, all of them. They were all fools. And no doubt they even knew it themselves. They didn't appreciate my knowledge, why should I care if they die out there in the snow. They had made their choices, and they were going to pay for them. It wasn't his problem anymore.The Village of ice was slowly coming into view, I was perfectly fine with getting out of the snow and cold. This island was a pit of misery and horrible weather in multiple different areas.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Sorry I've been missing. Lots of work to do, so little time.IC: PlagiaPlagia calmly activated her Hau, the fireballs slamming into an invisible barrier. She readied both swords, continuing a steady march towards the Fire Toa.'Nice try kid,' she said, 'but I was taking on guys like you when you were barely sentient.'She raised one arm, sending a lance of electricity at her attacker.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:The low howl of the wind seemed to drag on across the white washed skies, the timely snowfall in an ever changing beat. The cold was the silent killer. It crept slowly, breaking away until white is the only color left again. A lone figure trudged and a steadfast yet relaxed pace, his powerful legs rising up through piles of frost only to strike down again hard. Small dips in the fluffy powder were all there were of his footprints, only to be filled seconds later by the common snow storm, leaving not one trace.The being donned bright red armor, the lone flame in a sea of white bleached darkness. It is darkness, isn't it? He thought, rolling his shoulders backas he began to slow, catching rest. Just the wrong color. So often people think of black, the color of earth and rock and shadow, as the evil of this world. Is that how we judge? Colors? I don't see how anyone is not anything but simply grey. Everything, everywhere his eye looked, he saw the same. An all encompassing white. It was a maze, a trap, a cage, or a retreat from the outside world. So many ideas, so many views.I guess I don't really have the time, do I? Yovtann, Skakdi of Flame thought to his lonesome. The time to wander, ponder, and watch the white flames of this color disoriented Karzahni. I have a life. I have an island to conquer.It's time to go.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC - NPC Matoran - Recruiting YovtannThis place, Jaga swore, was frigid. He had been sent here to recruit some Skakdi, and had been given a scroll. Of course he hadn't looked at it yet, having been told not to.But where was this Yovtann? The description was very precise, as if he had been spied on and studied. Knowing Kuyre (though Jaga hardly did) he had probably sent someone ahead to do the job. There were nine or ten targeted recruits, each being skilled at what they did. And there he was."You there!" he called out, "I have a message for you!"

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Along the monotonous howl of the stark wind, something was different. Yovtann craned his neck, extending his muscles as he turned nearly a hundred and eighty degrees to his right. What it was, he could only guess, but he heard something. Something strong, quick, and emphasized. A shout? He wondered, suinting his eye throgh the tendrils of falling snow descending on his being.Instinctively, his hand was on the frozen handle of his weapon, but he did not draw. He could see the being now. A small figure, standing clear in the storm. A matoran, most likely, but I won't make assumptions. "And who?" A gruff voice replied, deep and easily heard. "Who sends who a message? I need not be hearing words wrong for my ears."

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC - Jaga - NPC"This message is for Yovtann."He assumed this was certainly him. "The message says as so:'I am forming an army, of the highest esteem. You have officially been chosen for the position of third-in-command. Shall you accept, report to the Ga-Koro docks.Kill the'" Jaga gulped. Now he saw why he had been told not to read the scroll, "Kill the messenger."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Yovtann followed every word, eyes synchronized word for word with the Matoran's speech. He remained stoic and flat, allowing the wheels of his mind to spin as they pleased. An army? He thought, the essence of a smug grin beginning to form on his stern face. Yes, an army will do nicely.His gaze sped once the word kill parted Jaga's doomed lips. His emotionless scowl underwent a drastic transformation, and a horrid one. Yovtann's growing pugnacious grin was wolfish, his signature Skakdi smile gleaming in the snow. As Jaga's timid and confused eyes looked up at him in dread, Yovtann's sword was already raised high across his shoulder, his eyes stern and focused. In the drop on his powerful arm and a rush of momentum, the Skakdi of Fire carried out his orders to the letter.Things are already in motion. The players are set. Yovtann smiled smugly as he walked briskly away from Jaga's decapitated form, pleased at his first kill after some time, and scroll in hand.Time to make something of myself.

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC - Different NPC - Finding TDC's characterA medic.Somewhere, there was a medic.Suran was just entering as Jaga was decapitated, even seeing Yovtann leave. Of course, he hadn't read his scroll yet.But where was the medic?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: GrurlenI entered the village, brushing a small patch of snow from my shoulder. The screams of rage and hatred still lingered in my ears. I had indeed abandoned them to die, and they deserved it. I never received any credit. My skills were the only thing keeping us alive on the journey. And without me, they had little hope. If they didn't die, they would likely end up back at the village of ice, where they had started, before we became lost. Honestly, I didn't care if they made it or not.I walked toward the closest bar, muttering to myself about a nice drink being the perfect thing to warm me up.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Yovtann rotated his blade as it rested in the palm of his armored hand, a crimson smear coating most of it now. Ah, with every death, power is lost. With every murder, power is taken. He sheathed his bloodied blade, returning his gaze to the frozen windswept landscape ahead. The snowfall was clearing, more and more could be seen now. The ice glittered as he sun's brilliant rays beamed off it. The looming mountains dotted the cold hard horizon, as the whip and howl of the relentless wind grew into a dead silence.The Skakdi continued his journey across the desolate snowland, moving closer and closer to a new life.OOC: Yovtann to Ga-Koro

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

IC(Baron): Noises were heard from outside. "Erm...what is going on?" He exited the inn.A flash of insanity came over him, overcoming his sanity.Ooo. Nod at that birdie, people die, everywhere, people die. He smiled as he saw Yovtann kill the matoran. He silently watched from the other side of the village, that is."My kind of party."

IC - Suran - NPCHe came up to sit beside the recruit. The medic."This is a message for you."Before he could get an objection, he started."'I am forming an army of highest esteem. You have been selected to be the lead medic.Shall you accept, you should report to the Ga-Wahi docks.And-'"Suran looked up, his mouth open wide."'Kill the messenger."'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Grurlen"Interesting. It seems someone finally appreciates my skill. Clearly they have chosen the perfect medic for the job." I rose to my feet, dropping my cup back onto the bar. This was something I would be interested in. It seems perhaps leaving those fools to their own survival was the best choice I could have made."And, it appears that I am to kill you now. Interesting, that they choose the medic to kill someone." I bent down as far as I could, trying to reach his eye level. But I wasn't short enough, and ended up still above him. "Sadly, they have chosen the wrong medic to kill you."I walked to the door of the bar, opening it. "Follow, we are heading to Ga-Wahi immediately." I didn't wait for him to reply, already heading to the village's exit. This was going to be interesting.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Suran - NPCHe visibly brightened."Thank you very much!"But Grurlen was already headed out. Suran jumped up to follow him. Hopefully Kuyre considered his job done, even if it hadnt ended in his own slaughter.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: GrurlenI walked out into the snow, traveling quickly through the cold of the Wahi of ice. I was on a mission now, determined to reach Ga-Wahi. Honestly, If the Matoran got lost along the way, I wasn't going to try to help him. Only the foolish got lost, and the foolish died quickly. That was why I left them abandoned in the snow.OOC: Grurlen to Ga-Wahi.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Decaia - Ko-Koro: Decaia glared in the direction that the Baron had gone. "What a brat. Asking to join me and then leaving on a whim... whatever." he half considered going after him and giving the being a piece of his mind, but then decided not to. Not because he felt like he would be attacked for doing so, but merely because Baron wasn't worth it -- no one was.Sighing, he moved back into the inn, taking a seat at the counter. "Mind handing me a cup?" he asked the bartender, who quickly obliged. Decaia pointed his finger into the cup, creating a short jet of water that quickly filled the glass. Then he began drinking.OOC: Decaia open for interaction again. Hopefully I'll be more active in the next few days while things at school chill down...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC - Decaia - Ko-Koro: Decaia glared in the direction that the Baron had gone. "What a brat. Asking to join me and then leaving on a whim... whatever." he half considered going after him and giving the being a piece of his mind, but then decided not to. Not because he felt like he would be attacked for doing so, but merely because Baron wasn't worth it -- no one was.Sighing, he moved back into the inn, taking a seat at the counter. "Mind handing me a cup?" he asked the bartender, who quickly obliged. Decaia pointed his finger into the cup, creating a short jet of water that quickly filled the glass. Then he began drinking.OOC: Decaia open for interaction again. Hopefully I'll be more active in the next few days while things at school chill down...

IC: From his seat in a dark corner of the room, Dekuna's roving left eye spotted a blue-black toa who approached the bar and squirted some liquid into a glass from a source Dekuna could not identify. Wondering what the unfaniliar toa's liquid might be and needing another drink himself, Dekuna also approached the bar, motioned for a drink and sat down near the other toa."Evenin'," he said "What brings you to Ko-koro, stranger?" Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC - Decaia - Ko-Koro Inn: Decaia raised an eyebrow, looking to the left with an eye as another Toa took a seat next to him. He finished his glass of water before setting it down."I'm not here for any particular reason," he said, filling the glass again with his elemental power. "I was hanging out in Le-Wahi, got into a bit of... trouble, shall we say, with a few Toa, and had to leave so that things could settle down." He took a drink. "Name's Decaia, by the way; you might've heard of me before, especially in Ga-Koro..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:"Decaia...Ga-koro..." he mused "Ah yes - the toa who lost his zeal for the job? Can't blame you. Yeah, I've travelled that way a bit looking for a bit of work. You wouldn't have heard of a guy called Dekuna? He was in Ga-koro earlier this year, I think. Again, not for any reason other than that's where circumstances took him. I like to keep track of what people say about him."

ppg2.png

IC - Decaia - Ko-Koro Inn: "That's me." The Toa of Water shook his head at the other Toa's question. "Can't say I have," he said quietly. "I haven't been to Ga-Wahi since that incident, and I don't tend to concern myself with news in the other areas on the island. You could say I've become somewhat of a drifter since I was exiled -- and I'm sure you're aware of the opinions that the main Turaga have towards drifters..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Phineas and Ferb referecnce there?IC: "Ah, yes" Dekuna relied, pleased that he had not been recognised. Not that they have done much to prevent the chaos on this island recently" Then, turning to the newcomer, he repied that it was not his habit to give out his personal details to whoever asked, however any such being was welcome to join them for a drink.

ppg2.png