RPG Contest #30 Final Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RPG Contest #30 Final Poll

View the contest thread here.

View the full list of submissions here.

Final poll will run January 27 - 11:59 PM Eastern January 30.

You can select THREE entries!

Four, Five, Seven.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I'm trying to remember if I ever actually played the old Gangs of Metru Nui RPG. I feel sure I must have done but for the life of me I can't remember what characters I had

If I recall correctly - crazy Av-Turaga preacher who wanted people to worship... something. There might have been tentacles involved. I think Toa of Dancing was your only convert, though.

Now someone ask me the names of my local city council representatives.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

If I recall correctly - crazy Av-Turaga preacher who wanted people to worship... something. There might have been tentacles involved. I think Toa of Dancing was your only convert, though.

Now someone ask me the names of my local city council representatives.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

That's a very impressive recall, but let's not veer off topic too much here. Representatives have no place in this thread.

ppg2.png

I went with 2, 3, and 7. All sound interesting, but 3 will be the one I join if it wins. It has a "journey of requiem 4" vibe to it, and I love the survival/horror rpgs...

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Winding down to an end here, and it's certainly close..

Gangs is ahead with 23 votes, followed by Spirits with 17, then 13th with 15. Condemned is close behind with 12 votes so far.

Quite excited, and here's to a new season on the 'morrow. Good luck to all.

(also Fallen got 4 votes and is in a final poll i feel accomplished right now i mean just yes :P )

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.