Nine LEGO Movie Clips Released

With only ten days to the release of The Lego Movie, Warner Bros. has released <a href='http://www.superherohype.com/news/288845-warner-bros-releases-9-clips-from-the-lego-movie' target='offsite'>nine short clips</a> from the film, expanding just <i>that much more</i> on what we've seen from the trailers. In theory you could use these as a sort of advent calendar, watching one per day up to the release of the film, but none of them are much more than a minute long so I see no reason not to watch them all at once. Still need more? Check out this <a href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVXmq0XHAH4' target='offsite'>behind the scenes video</a> while you're at it.

View the full article

This movie gets more and more interesting the more we learn about it. For some reason Uni-kitty has gotten almost no attention whatesoever, despite being apparently a fairly important character, so it's great that she's featured a bit in these. Though...it seems there might in fact be something sinister going on behind Uni-kitty's sickeningly cheerful rainbow-flavored existence. Couple that with the existence of Bizniz Kitty, and I am...confused. Could she actually be a villain? Though then there's this picture, which shows President Business with Uni-kitty and what seems to be Bruce Wayne. So...maybe they're just infiltrating Octan and I'm thinking too hard about it? Probably.

These videos also have quite a lot of Bad Cop. I didn't think much of the character at first, but based on this and other stuff we know about the character (especially the existence of the Scribble-Face Bad Cop....), it seems he will have a very interesting character arc. Though the aforementioned Scribble-Face Bad Cop, especially along with that one clip, look like they could actually be a pretty major spoiler...

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

"There is no Negativity!"

"You just said no like a thousand times."

"There's also no consistency!"

My only problem with this movie is that there'll be so much stuff going on in the background that I'll want to watch it again and again to make sure I catch everything!!

Anyway, can't wait to see this!

:music:

My only problem with this movie is that there'll be so much stuff going on in the background that I'll want to watch it again and again to make sure I catch everything!!

Absolutely! Just look at all the stuff you can miss in the background of the Behind the Bricks video. The Yeti behind Wyldstyle, the lady brushing the shark's teeth, etc.