Set Review: 30280 The Piece of Resistance

30280_The_Piece_of_Resistance_Review_tea

We've reviewed most of the big LEGO Movie sets that are out, but we thought we should review some of the little ones too! LEGO <a href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAvRzeXb5qE' target='offsite'>sent us a bunch of polybags</a> recently, and today we're looking at 30280 The Piece of Resistance. To see what I thought, keep on reading! If you want to win a copy for yourself, make sure you watch the video!

View the full article

Nice, thorough review for such a small set.

This seems like a decent impulse buy, but with a half dozen (bigger, with other minifigures) other sets with Emmet, I can't really see myself getting one of these if I ever find one. Unless I somehow end up getting no other Movie sets, which is doubtful.

Also, while that print of Emmet's head is not the standard one, it's not unique. It looks like the Cloud Cuckoo Palace Emmet also has those faces. It's kind of weird that out of so many Emmets only those have that print, but I guess they just do.

AXKP5KC.png