Ghostbusters Project Passes Cuusoo Review

LEGO Cuusoo has announced that the seventh set in the fan-driven line will be a thirtieth anniversary Ghostbusters model based on <a href='http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/36088' target='offsite'>this submission</a>. You can watch the video and read the full details on the <a href='http://blog.lego.cuusoo.com/2014/01/30/fall-2013-review-ghostbusters/' target='offsite'>Cuusoo Team Blog</a>. Additionally, they announced that the female minifigure set is still under consideration, but the other sets from the fall 2013 review period will not be produced. It looks like the 80s generation is really having their way here; what's next - Beetlejuice? Labyrinth? RoboCop? The Princess Bride? Willow? Bill and Ted? Blade Runner? E.T.?

View the full article

It's certainly a well done project and it's nice to see something at this level finally get produced as a set. It's also interesting to see their decision on how to handle two similiar projects in one review cycle. I hope that they consider quality at least a bit in it, although both projects were fairly similiar and well done.

But with that said, I'm probably not going to pick this one up just cause I'm not a huge fan and it's bound to be pricey... but I am looking forward to their decision on the female minifig sets. B-)

:music:

...what's next- Beetlejuice? Labyrinth? RoboCop? The Princess Bride? Willow? Bill and Ted? Blade Runner? E.T.?

YES. Someone needs to get on this like right now.

Oh and good for Ghostbusters, I guess. I would have preferred to see the female minifigures or Road to Oz go through, but since there's still an opportunity for the former I suppose there's always next time. I'll be pulling for that one or the Japanese Architecture.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG