What was going to be my banner entry... Turning it into a WIP thread i

Captain Flowers

Well, I didn't realize there was a new art contest until late last night, and i got it into my head that i had enough time to put something together before the deadline. It was going to be an epic piece with tahu in the foreground, with a larger then life BZPOWER behind him. I was excited! Then life happened, so I didn't come close to finishing. In fact, this is all i got done so far.

That being said, I guess this will be a WIP thread of sorts to keep me on track and kinda motivate me to actually finish this one.

If you guys have any thoughts on the progress of the piece, feel free to post bellow, i'll be sure to take it into account!

(also, is double posting still prohibited here? its been a really long time since I was last here)

~Cappy

(p.s. didn't realize my title didn't fit... and I can't edit it... whelp...)

Edited by Captain Flowers
  • Upvote 1
panty.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I like the texture on the neck. It reminds me of the Nanosuit.

Crysis + Bionicle...

Cryonicle?

Regardless, keep up the good work!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?