RPG Forum Contest 30 Winners

Black Six

Congratulations to the winners of our thirtieth Bionicle RPG Contest! There were a lot of great entries, but only three could win:

The RPGs can be started at the hosts' convenience. Current RPGs will get the usual week or so to wrap up. We'll say next Saturday, assuming I remember.

Don't forget the new rule that is now in place:

If a winning RPG has no new posts for three weeks, that RPG will be closed. The next runner-up from the previous contest will be allowed to run for the remainder of the term.

Finally, our next contest will be in May! I'm thinking a theme is in order, and since you guys haven't liked my last couple (I thought they were cool), feel free to PM me with any suggestions you have.

Congrats again to the winners! Happy RP-ing!

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to all winners, though I didn't vote for any of them!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 1 month later...

Please correct me if I am wrong, but there was a three week gap between the most recent posts in 13th right?

You are correct. I had been trying to keep an eye on that but missed it by a couple days.

As per the contest rules, The Legend of the Thirteenth Island will be closed. Condemned will have the opportunity to run until the next contest ends, which will kick off in May.

Will have to pass on this, unfortunately... I'd have liked to run Condemned, but since the contest, my schedule has undergone some drastic changes and I'm pretty much at the limit for free time activities as it is. No can act as Gamemaster this time; not enough time.

So if the fourth place winner would like to run their RPG instead, that's fine. :)

Will have to pass on this, unfortunately... I'd have liked to run Condemned, but since the contest, my schedule has undergone some drastic changes and I'm pretty much at the limit for free time activities as it is. No can act as Gamemaster this time; not enough time.

So if the fourth place winner would like to run their RPG instead, that's fine. :)

Okay then, I believe The Web would be the next runner-up who can start now.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Ok... This is cool but, actually, ditto on what Shadowhawk said. Real life is swamping me at the moment, and I can't see it letting up at all in the next month or so. If I were to try running a game in that time, I wouldn't be able to do it well enough to satisfy myself or the players. I will return to full activity eventually, hopefully in time for the next contest, but for now, I'll have to regretfully let it go.

Keep moving down the list. I wish you all the best with whatever game you do end up playing, even if I can't play it with you.

ppg2.png

Wow, Ok... This is cool but, actually, ditto on what Shadowhawk said. Real life is swamping me at the moment, and I can't see it letting up at all in the next month or so. If I were to try running a game in that time, I wouldn't be able to do it well enough to satisfy myself or the players. I will return to full activity eventually, hopefully in time for the next contest, but for now, I'll have to regretfully let it go.

Keep moving down the list. I wish you all the best with whatever game you do end up playing, even if I can't play it with you.

Thanks for getting back to us.

After a coin flip, Canis Lycaon's Outbreak gets a shot now.

With that being said, Canis, I'm willing to help you out so that we can get this up and running and hopefully keep it that way until the next contest, which is..

May, yes? Or Contest begins in May, then new winners in June? One of the two. :P

Zakaro

Next contest starts in May, winners will be chosen by June. So it Outbreak starts now, there'll be most of April and all of May to play (and potentially more, if it wins the next contest!).

• 2 weeks later...