Gangs of Metru Nui

Padishah Mehmet II

IC: (Iceblade - Archives)

As Aglesis weakened, Iceblade did the opposite, strengthening his attack. By now, the axe was held together by less than an inch of wood. With one leg burned, Aglesis likely had all of his weight on one leg. Coincidentally, this was the leg Iceblade had his foot hooked around. He pulled hard, hoping to force his opponent on to his back.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Calerix (Fight)

The Ce-Toa grit her teeth and side-stepped the Katana as once more it was thrown through the air. Stepping forward, she sent one of her daggers flying at Kapa while continuing to 'hold' the other.

And then in came the fire.

A bolt of white-hot flame seared past her back, singeing the armor and some flesh. As the scent drifted upwards Calerix resisted the urge to hurl and felt phantom tingling.

She didn't like fire.

Taking a risk and sparing a glance towards the direction of where the bolt came from, she saw a Ta-Toa tossing more. Frowning and stepping back as to keep both the Toa and Kapa in her sight, Calerix focused back into her current battle. She had no easy way of returning fire, not until she had a better shot and this Toa off of her.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Skyra - Onu-Metru -

A matoran tripped in front of me, immediately I had a hand on the hilt of my katana, ready to draw the weapon if necessary. My rifle wouldn't be useful this close to the target. Clearly I needed to be paying more attention, I had not noticed him until now.

He had a dagger and that made me uneasy, I didn't know which gang he belonged to, if he belonged to one at all. Either way he was a potential threat.

"Who are you? What gang do you belong to?" I demanded.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

[iC: Jarros | Onu-Metru Archives]

The clamor of the battle rang out to and fro from the archives, ringing in and out through the caverns that made up the hallways. A cloaked being stumbled through one of the dark tunnels that joined into the arena and fell onto the floor. Instead of getting up, however, the being twisted his head to face the ground and slowly levitated his body upwards. Hovering above ground, he cocked his head to the side and arched it back, pulling his feet towards the floor as if he were standing. Both hands reached up and pulled back his hood to reveal a dark and grimaced face.

It was time to join the battle at last.

OOC:

In the bio, Jarros was not affiliated with anyone, which puts me at a bit of a disadvantage here seeing as how two groups of people are having it out. But hey, any interaction one of you can cook up would be great. Thanks.

Edited by Kahi

IC Vilu

(Onu-Metru):

Although Callerin's attack helped Vilu in the sense that it was aimed at Vengeance, it had one really negative consequence for the Toa of Ice. Two Toa of Fire using their powers at once was more than enough to raise the temperature of the immediate area, weakening Vilu. The Toa of Ice leapt behind a statis tube containing a Kinloka rodent to escape the heat.

IC - Onu-Metru:

Deep in the archives, a creature that one would normally expect to see as an exhibit and not a guest - a Frost Beetle, in this case - was currently examining various specimens of Rahi and such that could be found in his immediate area. He scuttled about on four legs, arms and such folded up so that he didn't hit anything - he was rather large - and did what he could not to bump into too many things. Moreso, he would pull an item out of his satchel every once in a while, and compare it to some item that was on display. That was, at least, until he heard the sounds of fighting coming around near him.

The Frost Beetle's head perked up, turning towards where the sound seemed to be coming from. After a moment of seeming indecision - hard to tell, on the chitinous 'face' of the large insect - the creature lumbered off down the tunnel, following the sounds of battle to their source - a battle. After looking around, his perceptive eyes picking out every visual detail possible while his other senses picked out more, and ignoring his better judgement, he raised his voice (mainly by using his large body to essentially amplify what little sound he produced) to yell at the group:

"What is this foolishness?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kapa (Archives)

Kapa was used to thinking without acting. While it may have been a disadvantage sometimes, it also meant his reflexes were lightning quick. He quickly dove out of the way of the dagger thrown by Calerix. As he glanced up, Kapa recieved an unexpected surprise. Every Fury member in the fight had been in line of fire, literally. Kapa doubted it to be a coincidence. The source of the ambush came from a Ta-toa. Kapa recognized her as a Blade member, but did not know here personally. He still had one katana, and he wasn't going to throw it away again. He considered his options. He could charge Calerix, he could use his elemental power, or he could go into defensive mode for the time being. Seeing as one katana might not do him any good in a fight, and that all he could do with his elemental power was start throwing plant bulbs in any direction, he decided it would have to be defence. He started inching toward the wall so he could see everything so he was capable of getting ready if something happened.

2xu8Ptu.png

IC: Xaron

Xaron raised his hands. "I should ask the same of you. I'll introduce myself first, them. My name is Xaron. And who are you?" He kept his hands raised above his head, but the dagger was still in his hand.

Just in case the Toa tried killing him anyways.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Xaron

Xaron stared at the Toa. "Ok, if you...I was going to say drop the sword, but that would require you to take it out." Xaron slowly lowered the dagger to the ground, making sure as little noise as possible would be made.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

With the matoran now disarmed I felt a bit safer, but only slightly. I wouldn't take my eyes off him. "I'm Skyra." And that was all I was willing to say about myself for the moment.

"What gang are you part of?"

Xaron was lucky, if he had said he was part of the Blades I would have killed him on the spot. Now I didn't like the Fury much either, but I liked them slightly better. I wouldn't hesitate to kill a Fury though if need be, they were still ruthless thugs.

I would spare this one for now, as long as he didn't try anything funny. "Good. Now beat it, get out of here before I decide to kill you."

Once I was sure the matoran was good and gone I went back to apply pressure to my shin, it hurt like karz and it was still bleeding rather steadily. It might have cut me deeper than I previously thought.

It was about then I noticed the rather large frost beetle had come down the tunnel, it proceeded to yell...in matoran.

My heart skipped a beat, forgetting about my shin, I scrambled to pick up my sniper rifle and took aim at the massive rahi. Not taken any chances I turned the laser sight on. Now I wasn't one to needlessly slaughter rahi, but if that thing started to come near me I wouldn't hesitate to shoot.Right now I looked like an easy target and I didn't want to become beetle food.

IC:

Manaka turned, seeing a small light out of the corner of his left eye. Upon doing so, a laser flashed over that eye (ow) and promptly put itself upon the space in between his two eyes. The Frost Beetle froze for a moment, halted its forward movement, and then raised its two arms, and its two front-legs-turned-into-arms in a gesture of surrender.

"No shoot!" he called to the Toa aiming at him. "Manaka friend!"

profiles i guess

Well, I hadn't expected that sort of response, and now the rather loud beetle was probably drawing attention to me, I really didn't want to be noticed right now.

I turned the laser off, pulling the scope away from my head, notably I still had the rifle aimed in the beetles direction.

IC:

After Skyra pulled the weapon away, slightly, the Frost Beetle visibly relaxed. Looking at the Toa again, its eyesight and sense of smell both picked out a rather specific oddity. Raising one trembling claw-hand, the Frost Beetle pointed at Skyra's shin.

"Is the leg hurt?" it asked, quietly. "Manaka can help with that."

profiles i guess

The beetle wanted to help? I wasn't entirely convinced. For all I knew it's 'help' would be the same thing as eating my leg.

"Depends on what kind of help we're talking about." I pulled the rifle close to my chest, no longer aiming at the creature. I was however still on guard, not for just the frost beetle but anyone else that might try to get the jump on me.

IC:

If the Frost Beetle could've smiled, it would have. It reached one of its two claw-hands into its satchel, pulling out a small field first-aid kit. It was common carry for most every sapient being, anymore, as they could pretty regularly find themselves getting hurt in battle. Regardless of any danger that Skyra might cause it it scuttled on forward on its four normal legs, as content as could be to help.

"Manaka has first aid kit!" the Frost Beetle exclaimed, holding the kit up once close enough that Skyra could tell just what it was. "Sterile thread, needle, painkillers, and bandages! Everything the leg needs!"

profiles i guess

IC: (Aglesis)

Aglesis did something Iceblade didn't really expect, nor anyone, for that matter. In seconds, he collapsed upon the ground, and let his body, and legs, go limp. Keeping his axe in defensive posture, he moved his stare to the Blade. Who was, luckily, still above him. He then activated his Crast, hopefully sending his enemy straight into the tunnel roof.

"A little burn doesn't hurt," he said, in almost a hiss.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Skyra

I placed the rifle on the ground next to me, clearly this creature was friendly. Even so having such a large being this close to me was quite intimidating and made me feel small.

"Thanks..." I wasn't going to reject his offer though, it could mean life or death. I began to unpack what I needed for my leg, using the sterilizer first, then wrapping the bandages around the wound.

And the painkillers, I was definitely gonna use the painkillers, I didn't need pain distracting me right now. Not with everything that was going on.

IC:

The unamused Frost Beetle held up his claws, demonstrating the level of articulation gained from both the two rather large 'fingers' and the small (almost unnoticable from a distance) thumb that articulated opposite of them. "Manaka has small enough fingers to fit trigger guard."

profiles i guess

I gave Manaka a small smile, picking up my rifle. "The bandages seem to be adequate...though I'll have to find a doctor later." I didn't know where I'd find a doctor but I'd worry about that later.

"For now, we just have to make sure we survive..." I peaked around from my hiding spot, my rifle aimed in front of me as I looked through the scope. My leg was feeling a lot better now, the painkillers must of been working.

Edited by Yoko Littner

[iC: Jarros | Onu-Metru Archives]

"If you were smart," said a voice from behind Skyra. "You would have funneled increased air pressure into the wound. It would clean out the blood and prevent the rust, and the jet from the air would have--"

A sound crack split the air and Jarros was smacked backwards with the butt of the rifle. Immediately, the Toa and the Frost Beetle turned and faced him.

Edited by Kahi

IC: Kayn: Ko-Metru

I walked along in the snow in between the tall observation towers, reminiscing the feel of my cold breath and skin. It was good to spend my time here since my original element of Ice was long lost and I longed to feel what it was like again.

'I still have my element of Earth, which can be useful, especially when needing a seat.'

I though to myself as I pointed my palm towards the ground and raised a small column out of the ground. Sitting down, I thought about my allegiance with the Circle. Were they doing the right thing? Is Vakama as trustworthy as he used to be?

My thoughts most likely wouldn't be answered anytime soon, especially if I was to spend my first scouting mission out here in the snowy border of Ko-Metru.

Why did they give me this mission anyways? I thought that scouting missions were only for the weaker of members. I'd rather have been at the Onu-Metru archives, I'd heard that something was going down over there just before I left.

It was a shame, if the Circle decide to get involved, I wouldn't be there either way.

OOC: feel free to interact.

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Iceblade knew he couldn't block the Crast's power, and took the hit, flying into the ceiling. To prepare for this, he conjured a shield of ice to encase the back of the body. Upon hitting the ceiling, the ice exploded into shards, absorbing most of the impact. As he came back to rhe ground, the remaining shards- twenty or so in number -became razor sharp and flew at Aglesis.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

As the Frost Beetle lumbered around he hunched down, pulling in his two small manipulator arms and extending his large, clawed arms, while curling the rest of his body up. For all intents and purposes, he was now a miniature tank, ready to fight in whatever way might be needed. His eyes fixated upon Jarros's currently knocked-down form, as some primal hiss escaped from his spiracles.

Frost Beetles did not like being surprised.

profiles i guess

OOC: Interaction, Kayn.

IC Leraj

(Ko-Metru):

"What is troubling you, Toa of Earth?" Kayn suddenly heard from behind him. Leraj, a Toa of Iron, was standing there, looking at Kayn intently.

IC Vilu

(Onu-Metru):

Deciding he had recovered enough, Vilu leapt from behind the statis tube once more. Instead of attacking Vengeance however, he decided to get back at Skyra for injuring his arm. Besides, fighting a Toa of Air instead of a Toa of Fire was much smarter for Vilu.

Vilu concentrated his power on Skyra's body, drawing all cold energy from her. This caused her to heat up rapidly, threatening to burn her organic components and even melt the armor, if she didn't act quickly.

IC: [ Laredo ('Scruff') ] - Central Po-Metru / Area 31

It was hot.

Brutal hot. Twin suns a-burnin' in the endless copper sky, shimmering heat waves rippling in the dust and desolation of suburban Stone City.

Me, I sat easy under the cool dark shadow of a desert-camo umbrella in a rooftop sniper's nest, three stories up. Sandbags on every side, chest-high parapet walls of solid concrete just beyond that. Grenades to hand, heavy laser crossbow just a-settin' across my knees. Waiting... just waiting. Relaxing, if you've a mind to call it that.

I swirled the bourbon in my hip flask, sipped it thoughtfully.

This was my home, my bunker. I'd bought a single empty lot the size of a city block, throwed up razor wire roundabouts, planted every trap I could remember and some I made up on the spot, then slapped a square-cut blockhouse right square in the middle. Good field of fire to every point of the compass, and no cover within five hundred yards for anyone exceptin' yours truly. To get at the front door, which is, incidentally, both armored, locked up tight, and rigged with nasty little poison darts, you gotta run a gauntlet that ain't been run since I put it in place.

And I been here nigh unto ten full years, and a-settin' in a war zone. Shows you I know how to hold a fort, an' hold it solo, don't it?

If you're here to buy, sell, or trade, come with a white flag an' cold cash. I don't trade gear for promises. If you're to steal, loot, or brush up on your spray-paint skills, bring a coffin and an undertaker. I don't foot the bill for corpse removal.

This ain't a kid punk's playhouse. This is a crusty old apocalypse survivalist's dream come true. Scorched flat desert for a yard, reinforced concrete walls, no windows but the concealed gunports on the third floor. One door. One high-speed express elevator. And sixty feet under, a subterranean survival bunker that'd put the Dark Hunters themselves to shame. Workshop, lounge, armory, and enough rations to keep my old stomach a-goin' for years on end. Bomb-proof, blast-proof, Circle-proof, gang-proof.

Heck, anything-proof.

I tossed off another shot of bourbon, let my eyes glide careful-like around the perimeter. Nothin' but sand, heat, and the charred black remnants of the punk who'd tried it last, three days ago.

It was high noon, and I was taking luncheon up topside in the shade and the coolness... just like most every other old man in the city. Only me, I cut my bread and cheese with a twelve-inch fighting knive, and I slurp my baked beans off the blade of the same.

Area 31. Home sweet home.

OOC:

...and that'll do for an intro, I reckon. Turaga Laredo, alias 'Scruff', open for interaction. B-)

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: (Aglesis)

Iceblade failed to remember that Aglesis was also a Ko-Toa. Albeit an oddly colored one. Raising his hand, the Toa stopped the shards in midair, and shot them back at Iceblade.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

As he fell towards Aglesis, he willed the ice to disperse among the battlefield. He fell directly on the former Blade, who was at the disadvantage of having fallen. Iceblade slashed for his weapons, hoping to disarm him with pure momentum.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Skyra has little to no cold 'energy' around or in her body, that isn't going to do much besides make her a little warmer.

I felt my body suddenly becoming a bit warmer. My first thought was Toa of Fire...but I quickly discovered it was the Toa of Ice I'd engaged in battle previously. The Toa of Ice found a laser sight pointing at his eye, I fired. If he wanted to defend himself he'd have to break his concentration and his attack on me would cease, otherwise he'd have a bullet go through his eye.

Edited by Yoko Littner

OOC: In the Bionicle universe there is heat and "cold energy", meaning that coldness is not absence of heat as it is in our world. By draining either one of those energies, the other one will flow in to replace it. That's what happened when Vakama challenged the fire entity in one of the books. Skyra, like everyone else, has a pretty much equal amount of heat and cold in her in a normal state. Taking away the cold part adds to the heat and Vilu is not a novice, especially when it comes to elemental powers.

IC Vilu

(Onu-Metru):

Skyra's attack came as no surprise to Vilu, so it was easy to generate a shield using the Hau that intercepted the blast. It did break the concentration needed to maintain the attack, however. Shutting off the power of his Kanohi after the blast had been blocked, Vilu responded by creating large, sharp icicles above Skyra and then dropping them. They would be heavy enough to impale the Toa of Air.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva