otter

Fair enough - just remember, lightstones are a bit of a precious commodity here. Most people won't have more than one or two, and they'll probably try to take any they can find.

As to the Kavinika, yes, small numbers of them are in the cities. I'm waiting to make sure everybody has had a chance to post before I do anything.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Name: Skald

Title(s): The White Wanderer

Species and Gender: Ko-Toa, Male

Apearance: Skald is tall and muscled, with black and white armour. His armour and kanohi show the scars of many battles, Skald’s kanohi is black. Skald has icy blue eyes, his mask, although a mask of emulation, is shaped like a adaptive Pakari.

Kanohi: Mask of Emulation

Weapons: Shortsword, Quarterstaff, Large Axe.

Gear: Round Shield, Backpack containing rations, sharpening stone, medical kit, ultility knife (Think a saex knife) and fire starting tools. Skald also wears a heavy white cloak.

Abilities, Powers, and Skills: Skald is an expert warrior, his skills were honed through years of practice. Skald has been a Toa for a long time and has become an expert at use of his mask, he also has incredible endurance and is a fair tracker.

Personality: Skald is quiet and only speaks when he has something meaningful to say, he is gruff and not afraid to state his opinion. Skald has a wayfaring spirit and does not like to stay in any one place for too long. He has little respect for figures of authority unless they prove themselves worthy of his respect.

Weaknesses: Being a Toa of ice, Skald is vulnerable to heat. He also has a tendency to overwork himself, he does not believe in stopping to rest very often.

Biography: Skald became a Toa on a northern isle, far away from Ko-Nui. Although the exact circumstances of his transformation are unknown, it is known that he traveled for many years before coming to Ko-Nui roughly 600 years ago. Originally Skald had intended for it to be a short stay, but once the winter came he decided to investigate. He has been staying, hunting and exploring the island. Over time he has become known under the title "The White Wanderer".

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Name:

Species and Gender:

Appearance:

Kanohi:

Weapons:

Gear:

Abilities, Powers, and Skills:

Personality:

Weaknesses:

Biograph

Name: Xaras

Species and Gender Male Vortixx

Apperance: It is unkown what Xaras' original coloring was, but since the island was coveree with snow and ice, Xaras painted his body entirely white for advanced camoflague. He is 2.0 bio (Nine feet) tall.

Weapons Xaras has both a Vortixx Rhotuka Battle Ax which he carries slung on his back, and a Energy Extraction Rifle, which he has a sling for. His Rhotuka causes its victim temporary paralysis.

Gear: Xaras' has a lightstone, several heatstones, his various weapons, about 250 widgets, and maps of the island.

Abilites and Traits. Xaras is a very unpredictable Vortixx. He will be patient and cunning one moment and then reckless and raging the next. Xaras is a strong tactian, even though he is only a common thief.

Personality. Like I said before, Xara's is extremely tempermental, usually though he is a mix between a bully and a car salesman :P

Weakness(es). Xaras' is very comfortable in the cold, which naturally makes him averse to fire and bright light.

Biography. It is unknown how Xaras, being a male Vortixx was able to escape Xia but when he did he made his way to Ko-Nui seeking emplyoment in a factory. Finding none, Xaras took to banditry and wa-lays travelers on the island.

Edited by Toa of Anarchy
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=43&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=42&txt=Press%
buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=46&txt=Press%buttons.php?frm=1&btn_type=47&txt=Press%

BZPRPG Characters

Want to play all the Lego games? Click Here

The energy extraction rifle is a big no, no heating or cooling on the battle axe (call it a prototype if you want), I don't know why people think they can have so many extra heatstones (they're a precious commodity, and there's nobody that would be willing to get rid of them if they have them - besides, if heatstones were so useful why would there be such an issue of having to use the furnaces and stuff to heat the cities?), and personality traits should go in the personality section (which is too short), not in the Abilities, Powers, and Skills section - which, when one takes out all the personality stuff and moves it where it should go, is too short.

Why have the basic template up there if you're just gonna muck it up? C'mon now. :P

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

I've lost count, between my original idea of maybe one or two packs and what you guys have taken to be a big horde of them, apparently.

=D

this is glorious fun to watch

it's like I don't even have to kill you, you'll kill yourselves

yee

I think we all assumed that the phrase "all the others" meantime there were several Frostelus who each were sending a Kavinika pack into the city. At this point, at least, we will be able to say we've dropped the wolf population by a few dozen at minimum, not to mention provided some free demolition services to the Ta-Karda authorities ^_^

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

• 3 weeks later...

Meh, I'll try this out. However, I don't have time to post links for appearances yet, so I'll do that within twenty-four hours. In the mean time, feel free not to approve them yet, but do tell me if there's anything else I need to fix for approval.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS HIGH LEVELS OF WALLS OF TEXT.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Ignitus

Species: Toa

Appearance: [space reserved for link]

Dominant Hand: Ambidextrous(favors left)

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Kanohi: Great Hau, Mask of Shielding

Weapon(s):

-Claiomh, a well-balanced saber that closely resembles the design of the real-life Model 1860 Light Cavalry Saber with a golden left-handed hilt and a steely blade, both Protodermic, though the handle is wrapped in leather.

-Dragonsbreath, a single-action revolver that holds and fires six [whatever the Bionicle equivalent of a .45 caliber bullet is].

Other Equipment:

-A simple faded crimson hooded cloak.

-A left-handed sheath for Claiomh worn on his right hip.

-A left-handed holster for Dragonsbreath worn on his left hip.

-54 rounds of ammunition for Dragonsbreath.

-A bandolier worn around the waist that can hold 36 rounds for Dragonsbreath.

-The right half of a tiny heatstone medallion with the symbol for duty carved into it; originally the full medallion belonged to his father, and is over an eon old. Thus, its heat has faded greatly over the years, now barely noticable.

Abilities, Powers, and Skills: Being a Toa of Fire, Ignitus can create, control, and absorb heat and flame. That said, his true skill lies in swordsmanship, at which he excels; he ain't a half bad shot either. Ignitus' skills in battle are only increased by the extra defense provided by his Hau.

Personality: An aggressive, courageous man, Ignitus fears no man or law. Should the law get in his way, Ignitus simply breaks it. This said, Ignitus is a rather virtuous, moral man, he simply doesn't like being told what to do and believes in the freedom of individuals.

History: Ignitus' life has not been a happy one, despite the optimistic appearance of his youth. Early in his existence, Ignitus seemed like he would have a perfectly regular life; he had a regular father, a regular mother, and a regular younger brother named Nix. Despite Nix's being a Ko-Toa, they remained in Ta-Karda, their father working in the forges to provide for them.

This was the calm before the storm.

One dark night, after Ignitus had reached the age required to work in the forges and Nix only weeks away, a Toa came in the middle of the night to rob their home, thinking everyone out of the house. However, he was proven wrong when Ignitus/Nix's mother awoke to find the Toa sifting through a small box of valuables. In cold blood, the robber pulled out a knife and stabbed her in the chest several times, causing her to bleed to death. Her screams, however, were heard by Ignitus/Nix's father, who took his sword, Claiomh, and went after the robber-turned-murderer, who had fled the house. Despite his attempts to escape, their father caught him before he could get out of the yard. The murderer, however, was ruthless, and managed to slit their father's throat.

By this point, Nix had awoken and ran to help their father, but only managed to get close enough to watch him bleed and die. Enraged, Nix charged the murderer, only to be picked up by his throat and slammed against the house, knocking him out cold.

The following morning, Ignitus returned from a night on the town to find Nix weeping over their dead parents' corpses. Ignitus stayed with Nix for about four years, until the Great Winter came. At this point, Nix decided he wanted to become an official in Ko-Metru, wanting to distance himself from Ignitus, who had been forced to resort to theft in dire times. Thus, Nix simply left one night with no note, and Ignitus has no idea where he's been since then.

Weakness(es): Besides the obvious vulnerability to cold and ice(a bit of a problem on Ko-Nui)and his low social status as a Ta-Toa, Ignitus' temper can sometimes cause him to act before thinking.

Nix

Species: Toa

Appearance: [space reserved for link]

Dominant Hand: Right

Alignment: Lawful Good

Kanohi: Great Matatu, Mask of Telekinesis

Weapon(s):

-Levem, a fancy-looking rapier, made of silver Protodermis and covered with golden designs, including Matoran text along the blade saying "Order above all."

-Frostbite, a rather small semi-automatic pistol with a seven-round magazine, silver with a golden handle, firing [the Bionicle equivalent of a 9mm bullet].

Other Equipment:

-An ornate white cloak covered with golden designs.

-A right-handed sheath for Levem worn on his left hip, white and covered with golden designs like its sword.

-A right-handed holster for Frostbite worn on his right hip, white with golden designs like his cloak and sheath.

-84 rounds of ammunition for Frostbite.

-Four spare magazines for Frostbite, kept in tiny pouches on the inside of his cloak.

-The left half of a tiny medallion with the symbol for duty carved into it; originally the full medallion belonged to his father, and is over an eon old. Thus, its heat has faded greatly over the years, now barely noticable.

Abilities, Powers, and Skills: Being a Toa of Ice, Nix can create, control, and absorb cold and ice, and this is his greatest talent, along with the mastery of the Telekinesis granted by his Matatu. That standing, he's a decent fencer, but a rather mediocre shot.

Personality: Level-headed and rational, Nix is a lawful, noble citizen of Ko-Nui. As far as he can, Nix will follow the law, and adheres to his ethics and morals very strongly. While not as fierce or courageous as Ignitus, he is also more cautious and calculating.

History: Nix's life has not been a happy one, despite the optimistic appearance of his youth. Early in his existence, Nix seemed like he would have a perfectly regular life; he had a regular father, a regular mother, and a regular elder brother named Ignitus. Despite Nix's being a Ko-Toa, they remained in Ta-Karda, their father working in the forges to provide for them.

This was the calm before the storm.

One dark night, after Ignitus had reached the age required to work in the forges and Nix only weeks away, a Toa came in the middle of the night to rob their home, thinking everyone out of the house. However, he was proven wrong when Ignitus/Nix's mother awoke to find the Toa sifting through a small box of valuables. In cold blood, the robber pulled out a knife and stabbed her in the chest several times, causing her to bleed to death. Her screams, however, were heard by Ignitus/Nix's father, who took his sword, Claiomh, and went after the robber-turned-murderer, who had fled the house. Despite his attempts to escape, their father caught him before he could get out of the yard. The murderer, however, was ruthless, and managed to slit their father's throat.

By this point, Nix had awoken and ran to help their father, but only managed to get close enough to watch him bleed and die. Enraged, Nix charged the murderer, only to be picked up by his throat and slammed against the house, knocking him out cold.

The following morning, Ignitus returned from a night on the town to find Nix weeping over their dead parents' corpses. Ignitus stayed with Nix for about four years, until the Great Winter came. At this point, Nix decided he wanted to become an official in Ko-Metru, wanting to distance himself from Ignitus, who had been forced to resort to theft in dire times. Thus, Nix simply left one night with no note, and Ignitus has no idea where he's been since then.

Weakness(es): Besides the obvious vulnerability to heat and flame(an insignificant thing on Ko-Nui), Nix has a habit of following the established law regardless of what it says.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ohey this place still exists

Sorry I've been gone so much, I've hardly had any time to post anywhere lately, let alone just on BZP. But yeah, there aren't that many Frostelus in the cities.

And remember, they're searching for warmth.

There's an easy way to make them leave.

(then you can shoot them in the back while they're leaving and make sure they never come back)

Edited by brother-in-lawford

profiles i guess

I think I have a plan, but it depends on how many Toa of Fire we have in our party. Unfortunately I think we only have the one, right? Plus one out in the wastes, but I no care about that one unless I can magically communicate with them =P Maybe one or two more Toa of Ice would make things even better, and a Toa of Iron would make clinch it.

Too bad my character is kinda stuck in a fight XD

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog