otter

Y'all know the drill. Here's the discussion topic, here's where I'll post the game news; you discuss and put up profiles and stuff for approval. That sort of thing.

Game News (to be updated weekly):

The Frostelus and Kavinika and other cold-adapted wild Rahi living near Ta-Karda and Ko-Metru both seem to be getting more restless as of late, and reports from travelling hunters have confirmed that they seem to be moving closer to the cities, and the more intelligent Frostelus seem to be indicating a wish to attack. The cities are preparing their defences as of the current time in-game.

(Link to Game)

(Link to Profiles)

Basic Template (With no guidelines):

Name:

Species and Gender:
Appearance:
Kanohi:
Weapons:
Gear:
Abilities, Powers, and Skills:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Biography:
Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Name: Xaron
Species and Gender: Male Matoran of Magnetism
Appearance: ‘Average’ does him justice. Average height, average build, average…everything, really. His armor is gunmetal gray on his chest and legs, and silver on his arms, feet, and mask. His eyes are a verdant green color, which is about the only thing that stands out on him. And the fact his mask is shaped like an Avohkii is also odd.
Kanohi: Xaron’s Kanohi, while shaped like an Avohkii, is completely and utterly powerless. Apparently, though, it was forged from the same discs (albeit weak discs) that a normal Voltiak would be forged from.
Weapons: One simple protodermis dagger, and a disc launcher with protodermis discs.
Gear: Xaron wears a very heavy gray cloak when outside, mainly to keep himself warm. He also carries around about five of his discs at a time. His dagger normally resides inside of his cloak, in a small pocket where he can easily draw it from.
Abilities, Powers, and Skills: As a matoran, Xaron has almost no elemental powers. He does, however, have the innate ability to know which way north is. Unless someone puts a magnet right by his head, of course. He is very skilled with his dagger and disc launcher, though he prefers to use hit-and-run tactics instead of drawing out a battle, stabbing or slashing with the dagger, running away, and shooting with the disc.
Personality: Xaron can be described in approximately two words: “Almost insane”. The people he hangs around with normally say he simply zones out, and that complains about ‘voices in his head which refuse to listen to him’. Some may think that it’s schizophrenia, or something similar, he simply says that that’s how he bounces ideas around. He comes up with them, and then another part of his brain thinks it over and responds to it. Not only does he act odd, but he is easily distracted. Throw something shiny by his face, and he’ll turn to look at it. Something is clinking behind him? He’ll pay attention to that instead of you. He also holds a very…strong grudge at times.
Weaknesses: Again, he is very easily distracted. Atop of this, if one put a magnetic field around his head and spun it around, it would essentially incapacitate him. He’s also a Matoran, so he is far weaker than a Toa and doesn’t have elemental powers.
Biography: Xaron was a typical Matoran on Ko-Nui, living a typical Matoran life, doing typical Matoran things. Really, everything he did was bland in life. He lived in the mountains, and simply…lived like any other Matoran. But, once the island froze over…he kept living his life, albeit a bit more focused on eating and not freezing than before.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

The only issue I have with the profile is the Protosteel dagger - due to a recent note I added in in the game topic, protosteel is a rare enough metal it's going to be off-limits for any personal use. While it may seem a rather odd thing to put in, there is a good plot reason for it - one that will hopefully A: interest all of you, and B: get Lev off my back once he sees it.

profiles i guess

Hm, I'm thinking of joining this RPG. I understand how Ko-species are the more "powerful" so to speak, but are they also a playable element? I'm thinking of playing a Ko-Toa ranger/trapper... In any case I'm loving the set up for this game.

B: get Lev off my back once he sees it.

Suffice to say, the last person to give me a piggyback ride wound up with a hernia.

Is there going to be a first post going up?

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

While normally, in the interest of preserving a bit of species power equality, I would say no, here I think it's allowable. Though if I see such minor third powers being misused, I'm likely to be severely annoyed; and it's obvious that nothing that I myself deem overpowered will be getting through.

profiles i guess

OK; just needed to check. Anyway, here I go.

Name: Rezha

Species and Gender: Female Skakdi of Ice

Appearance: In one word; spiky. In several; Rezha’s most striking feature is her spine, the organic spikes broad and sharp, with similarly sharp facial features, fingers and toes. Rezha is built like a razor; lean, tall and high strung, with quick, direct movements. She has blood red eyes, and pearly white teeth.

Weapons: Rezha’s primary armaments are a crossbow and a hunting knife; although very straightforward in function and appearance, they get the job done, and that’s all Rezha needs.

Gear: General hunting and survival supplies; Heatstone, compass, rope etc.

Abilities, Powers, and Skills: Rezha possesses dormant elemental powers of ice that she can only access when paired with another Skakdi. She has Laser Vision, and also has the power to temporarily slow down her life processes and body temperature, either to appear dead or hide from other thermal scans. Her elemental affiliation serves her well on Ko-Nui, allowing her to withstand the cold temperatures.

Rezha’s primary skills lie in those of a hunter, with a bit of warrior thrown in. She knows the terrain, how to track different Rahi and how to trap, trick or outright kill them. She’s learned how to survive in Ko-Nui’s wastes, and has a great deal of cunning and a very practical mindset. She’s got good reflexes and agility, and can use her clawed fingers pretty well in combat if need be.

Personality: At first Rezha may seem surprisingly docile for a Skakdi, especially a female one, which is not say she’s a pacifist, she most certainly is not, but she’s much more practical in mind than most. In her book what works is what counts, and expending needless energy on frivolous activities is largely a waste of time she could really do without. She subscribes to the idea that Ko-Nui is very much a dog-eat-dog kind of world, where the strong come out on top, and she intends to be one of them. She’s no-nonsense and serious, but still enjoys the hunt for the hunt’s sake.

Weaknesses: Rezha usually prefers to be by herself, as such she has very little practice with her elemental powers should she get to use them. She isn’t quite as strong as some Skakdi, and is still vulnerable to heat, no matter how much she needs it to survive. Using her third power for too long (about 15 minutes) can be harmful to her.

Biography: Much like a lot of her fellow Skakdi, Rezha was trapped on Ko-Nui when the Ice Age set in. Already a warrior, Rezha adapted her skills into those of a hunter, getting by selling pelts and meat to Ta-Karda and occasionally Ko-Metru. Nowadays she spends her times trapping, hunting and tracking all about Ko-Nui, usually by herself.

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Name: Inicara

Species and Gender: Female Toa of Ice

Appearance: By most standards of Toa she is quite beautiful and attractive, with an icy touch. Her armor is the standard color of white, with a teal color as her secondary color and mask color. She tends to wear rather fancy teal colored outfits that makes it look like she's wearing a skirt, if Toa wore such things. Her light-blue eyes give away her somewhat vibrant nature.

Kanohi: Faxon, the Mask of Kindred, allows its user to mimic the powers of Rahi that share their general environment.

Weapons: She wields an impressive looking Ice Spear, which she uses to channel her elemental powers through, or just stab people with.

Gear: She carries a purse around, a necessary tool for shopping. It has all the essentials inside.

Abilities, Powers, and Skills: Elemental power over Ice, let's her make snow cones and eat them too, or use them to command the cold to do her bidding; the ability to mimic powers of rahi local to the general environment, useful for surviving the worst of weather conditions; She also has some skill with her Ice Spear, having been trained by professionals, she uses her weapon to channel her elemental power or thrust it into her opponents.

Personality: Inicara is not like most Toa of Ice. She's rather talkative, rarely leaving anything on her mind unsaid. She can be very imposing and brash, and is used to things going her way. She's got an adventurous side to her as well, enjoys a little danger from time to time. She's very sensitive and is prone to emotional outbursts.

Weaknesses: Fire and heat would not be something her powers are particular useful against. While she has some combat training she's never really had to actually fight someone. She's young, reckless, and bound to get into more trouble than she bargained for.

Biography: Inicara isn't like most Ko-people, she's not the quiet and wisdom filled daughter her parents hoped for. From an early age she felt alienated from most of her people, who found her quirkiness and constant chattering to be strange and uncivilized. She was however from one of the wealthiest families in Ko-Metru, and so her behavior was rarely challenged. Still, she often felt lonely living in a world of stoics, and when she had the rare chance to meet someone of a different element she always found it quite exciting.

She decided that she couldn't stand being cooped up inside Ko-Metru anymore and plans to explore the rest of the island.

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Rezha is approved.

Snellzybro, as much as I like Inicara, you're going to have to describe some of the specific things she can do with her powers, or more specific skills; as it is, you're ten words too short in that section. And after editing...approved.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

Name: Ryj Thyataro

Species and Gender: Male Toa

Appearance: Though he isn't elderly, Ryj's armor is pitted and faded from years during which he lacked any care for it. What was once a bright and brilliant red is now a sad and disdainful brown- a visual representation of his journey from a hopeful hero to a lackluster wash-up. While he is of good height, his leg is somewhat bent from breakage years ago, and he walks around bent over a cane. His features are sharp, but curled into positions characterized by his chronic depression and skepticism. He easily blends into a crowd, but he is most often seen slightly off-kilter, somewhat drunk.

Kanohi: Arthronn, mask of sonar

Gear: His cane hides a blade stretching four feet long, which he almost never uses. For this reason, it is mostly blunted.

Abilities, Powers, and Skills: Though he has the power to manipulate fire and heat, this has been weakened by circumstance and his problems with alcohol. Additionally, he can scan the immediate area with his mask. Before developing his alcoholism, Ryj was a genius-level detective, with the ability to solve problems with ease, and create solutions even easier. However, his cognitive skills have been crippled by his problems.

Personality: Ryj often comes across as hopeless and depressed- this is because he is. His prime directive has simply become survival due to the all-consuming nature of the ice. He has momentary lapses of brilliance, but his personage is largely one of skepticism and paranoia. This is just one aspect of his personality, though; Ryj is also a particularly nasty cheater- he'll bend rules over backwards and snap them back the other way when he deems it necessary. Since he is nearly always a bit intoxicated, this can be quite a bit of the time.

Weaknesses: As a Toa of fire, the terrain is difficult for him to travel on, so he mostly stays inside. As stated above, his left leg is on the rebound, so he isn't exactly light on his feet anyway. On top of these, his alcoholism is a crippling issue in his everyday life.

Biography: Ryj, before the ice age began, always tried to be a hero. He formed a group of Toa, he chased evil, and he devoted all his time to the greater good. At first, they were mostly successful, ridding a town of some of it's lowlife, helping people out- overall being as heroic as they could be. Little did they know, the small good they had done would be quickly reversed. They were celebrated for a time, taking out to a bar for drinks. That was where Ryj first tasted it.. the drink that would ruin his life. From that day on, every mission would end with a drink. Then every week. Then every day. Then, the worst came- he showed up to fight intoxicated. He had underestimated the results: half the team was killed. The other half injured, himself included. He was stuck in the hospital for days, told that his leg would never be the same. Alcohol had literally ruined his life and the lives of his team. He went into a coma for weeks, but when he woke up, he only had one thought- he was thirsty.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Hello, just a brief question: I want to create a fanatic Le-Turaga who wishes to boost social status of Le-Matoran in this icy world. He believes that Wind and Ice should exist of equal status... and will try anything to increase the rights of his people. However, is it oh-kay if I make him a leader of a certain small committee that aims to boost political importance for all Air element residents in Ko Nui? Maybe like 5~10 people...

Excited.

Tapio

Species: Ko-Matoran

Appearance: Image
Kanohi: Powerless Matatu
Weapons: Ordinary Protodermis sword
Gear: Large backpack, small Bula juice containers
Abilities, Powers, and Skills: Increased heat resistance due to being a Ko-Matoran. Tapio also has Po-Matoran heritage, making him slightly stronger than average Matoran, but not as strong as a Po-Matoran.
Personality: Shy, yet easily excited by prospect of adventure. He is very loyal to his closest friends, but takes a long time to form relationships. Quite friendly and is known for his sense of humor.
Weaknesses: Not a fighter, lacks proper training and experience.
Biography: Tapio was raised as an orphan after his parents died. He received the Kanohi mask of his father, bearing it as heirloom. Though he doesn't mind the ice age, Tapio feels like it's only the start of something worse that will befall his home. Tapio is a cleaner, doing various cleaning jobs around Ko-Nui to earn money.

Dr. O - I haven't thought of much use for them, but I figured they'd probably work the forges (like Fe-Matoaragakdi) or the heaters (like Ta-Matoaragakdi). Besides, not all fire elementals are going to be sapient heaters. Just a bunch.

Tapio - You're about three words short in the "Abilities, Powers, and Skills" section...where you really don't describe much. What all is he good at? You got the cold resistance, slightly enhanced strength...what else?

profiles i guess

Name: Novvah

Species and Gender: Turaga of Air, Male.

Appearance: Novvah has multiple dents and severe cracks on his back armor. However, he usually wore a grand and flamboyant coat made with animal hide and fur, with elaborated patterns carved upon the linings of the coat. The coat is large enough to cover his entire back and most of his front, making him seemly hunchbacked and large, hard for others to estimate his true posture and size. Novvah's armour is Mata green, with Lime green joints.

Kanohi: Novvah uses Miru, the Noble Mask of Levitation, due to political reasons.

Weapons: The Staff of Phantoka, which allows him to charge small amount of Air energy. It also serves as a walking stick, a pathetic melee weapon, and his Badge of Office. He also got two small daggers hidden within his coat, but they are barely threatening for Skakdi or Toa.

Gear: N/A

Abilities, Powers, and Skills: Novvah, like all Turaga of Air, has a relatively weak control over the power of Air compared to his glorious Toa days, and also the ability to use a Noble Kanohi. Novvah is a man of wits and charisma, however, knowing the perfect skill of speech to help convince and manipulate people of weaker determination and intelligence. He is also efficient with throwing his daggers with high accuracy thanks to many years of practicing even long after his Toa days. He is still relatively much weaker physically compared to a Toa, though he makes up what's lacking with his analytic skills.

Personality: Novvah is a charismatic, but in the same time, a "hidden" Turaga. In order to achieve his political goals, he rather prefer to cover his true self with a passionate, fun-loving, impulsive, easy-going, and sometimes comically cheerful, attitude, like most Le-Matoran stereotypes in a daily joke. He only show these personalities to those who he believed to be unworthy or without any use on his path toward greatness. His true self beneath the jolly Miru is extremely ambitious, taking each step cautiously, conserving, and extremely calculating, only making true friends with people that he deemed worthy of the friendship--- or of good use on his political path. He is not of pure evil, but also not the perfect hero; in terms of morality, he's just any typical Turaga minding his nice little retirement days, though he doesn't really mind walking on the borders of Ko-Nui laws a few times to achieve what he is seeking. After all, a little more deaths of non-Le Matoran might be just necessary to bring better good for his people....

Weaknesses: Novvah's odd personality makes him hard to make true friends that will come to his help without any talks of favor and payment. He is just a Turaga, after all, so by no means as powerful as other residents of Ko-Nui (Unless, of course, he's locked in a battle against a Matoran)

Biography:
Initially a charismatic Le-Matoran that had quite a business of Rahi farm, Novvah lives in a small village called Le-Koro (with a population of approximately 80 Le-Matoran and Bo-Matoran) near the outskirts of Ko-Metru. Novvah was later transformed into a Toa, along with three other Toa of Air and two Toa of Plantlife from the same village. The team mainly deals with escaped thieves and roaming bandits that haunted travelling merchants and passengers in the mountains nearby. When the great Ice Age struck the universe, a powerful blizzard assaulted the village, bring destruction and chaos. Many was killed by the blizzard, including the ruling Turaga, or injured severely. Novvah and his remaining two team members gave up their Toa energy in order to heal the survivors of the blizzard, while Novvah become the leader of Le-Koro. As the Ko-people rise in political power and social hierarchy, and cases of discrimination and prejudice against his fellow Le-Matoran rises, Novvah founded the political council under the name of The Phantoka. A growing organization (currently only six members, due to most outsiders treating it as a silly attempt) which seeks to increase Le-Matoran status in social hierarchy, political influence, and military power, The Phantoka manipulated the burning emotions of Le-people under years of suppression by Ko-people to the aid of Novvah's political ambition. The Phantoka claimed that the Spirits of the Winds are just as important for this universe as the Ice... and Novvah is not afraid to prove his point through whatever it takes, even if it means assassinating off opposing political figures or important business owners of Ice...

=====

I hope it's ok. ^^ Have this type of crazy character in mind for a while~

Edited by LewatheChickenNuggets

Name: Psyzhran

Species and Gender: Male Toa of Ice

Appearance: Instead of the typical white and blue color scheme that most ice toa possess, Psyzhran is mostly gunmetal and silver in color, with minimal amounts of white. Fairly broad-shouldered and long-limbed, he has a fairly narrow, if triangular, shape.

Kanohi: Crast (in the shape of a Tryna)

Weapons: Psyzhran prefers to use his elemental abilities in battle, but if that fails, he keeps two 18" sabres (Chinese style) on his person. The sabres are very intricately decoated, with a dimpled cobalt finish and a very bright sheen. He also keeps a survival knife and an emergency folding knife as well.

Gear: General survival equipment for cold weather (fire kit, emergency rations, etc.)

Abilities, Powers, and Skills: Psyzhran has elemental powers over ice, which are extremely powerful in the environment he operates in. Like all toa, he also possesses the ability to use Great Kanohi. As a hunter and a fisherman, Psyzhran has developed his stealth and his combat abilities to a great extent, as well as being extremely patient. Due to repeated exposure to the elements, he has a very high cold tolerance; this can sometimes be more harmful than helpful, however, as he generally won't notice signs of hypothermia until it's too late.

Personality: Psyzhran is very quiet; he rarely, if ever, talks, leading some to believe that he is mute. He is barely sapient in that he only seems to be capable of performing basic tasks in society; extraneous skills, such as social interaction, are not present. To him, the only thing that matters is getting enough food to survive and enough furs to sell at the market. He does seem to have an eye for art, however, and often spends large portions of his income on seemingly useless items (though some not as useless, such as his sabres).

Weaknesses: Ice powers are very powerful in cold environments, but they won't keep you warm. As a result, Psyzhran is at risk of freezing to death every time he goes out into the wastes. This is only made worse by his solitary nature, meaning that in the event that he does need help, no help will be coming.

Biography: Nobody really remembers when Psyzhran first appeared. The most folks can remember is that one day, a Toa of Ice they had never seen before came to the market with a ludicrous amount of furs, bone trinkets, and frozen fish to sell. Since then, he's been a regular at the open market, alternating between hunting in the wastes and selling goods in the town square. Aside from his commercial ventures, nobody really knows to much about him, as he tends to keep to himself (even though he now lives in the busiest part of Ko-Metru) and rarely gets involved in societal issues outside the realm of buying and selling.

Edited by Man of Miracles

As a hunter and a fisherman, Psyzhran has developed his stealth and his combat abilities to a great extent, as well as being extremely patient. Due to repeated exposure to the elements, he has a very high cold tolerance; this can sometimes be more harmful than helpful, however, as he generally won't notice signs of hypothermia until it's too late.

I assume this was supposed to go in the "Abilities, Powers, and Skills" section? It certainly seems like it, as it doesn't make much sense where it is. Approved.

profiles i guess

Name: Laer'dus

Species and Gender: Male Krekkan/Steltian
Appearance: Laer'dus looks very similar to Krekka for obvious reasons, but instead of blue he has a lighter color.(kind of like the azure color that lego uses today). Additionally, there are orange tubes stemming from his back that link to his extremities. these are to conduct heat from his personal heater. Speaking of which, that is a turbine-like structure on his back(think Rhotuka launcher in Web of shadows). His heat trapping outer armor is an iridescent silver-white color and covers most of his body. Lastly, his eyes are a shimmering bright blue.
Kanohi: none :)
Weapons: Often carries a trusty ice saber at his side. Why an ice saber? Because he enjoys the confused look on the masks of the guards he walks by. The blade itself is made of the strongest permafrost from the mountains' peaks, and thus only warriors of ice can even bear to hold such a cold weapon, but Laer'dus uses Vortixx-made internal warmth gloves to compensate for it's temperature.
Gear: Internal warmth gloves, Heat-trapping armor with a built in personal heater(powered by a kinetic energy converter), and a handy blowtorch.
Abilities, Powers, and Skills: Due to his immense size, Laer'dus is physically strong and capable, but not extraordinarily for his species. Laer'dus' true power lies in his mind. He is highly intelligent and has an almost seamless memory(his earliest memory is being awakened for the first time by a strange hooded figure, but I won't put that into play unless necessary). Additionally, he dabbles in hypnotism and other mental tricks to make himself seem more charismatic than he actually is.
Personality: Laer'dus holds himself higher than others because of his intellect, and constantly needs to prove to himself that his ego is justified. He will constantly attempt to out-word, out-wit, and out-manner everyone he comes in contact with. The best way to tell if he "likes" you is to see how blatantly his superiority complex shows through. If it's terribly obvious that he is trying to show you up, then he finds you interesting. If he doesn't feel the need to be wordy or correct you on everything, he finds you rather boring. As for alignment, he externally supports the Ko-Matoran government and does his best to seep through the ranks using his intellect and fabricated charm. However, he is riddled with ulterior motives. Seeing life as an experiment, many of the things he does are to find out what would occur if "blank" were to happen, and "blank" might not be so good for the Ko-Matoran establishment.
Weaknesses: He becomes frustrated easily, whether he shows it or not(The things that frustrate him the most are the ignorance of others and when things don't go his way). Also, he doesn't really have any combat-worthy powers aside from brute strength and his blade.
Biography: Laer'dus is as old, if not older than anyone else from the matoran universe. He lived a luxurious life on Stelt, manipulating others to do his bidding(which almost always caused chaos in one way or another.) and preforming his little "life experiments". One day, the chaos he created caught up with him in the form of a riot. Angry rioters burned down his manor and killed his servants. In the end, the current high council of Stelt found him guilty of conspiracy, treason, and indirectly causing countless deaths. The punishment was death, but Laer'dus charm-spoke his way into the lighter sentence of exile and was cast out into the open ocean with a personal sea-faring vessel and a generous helping of fine foods and good supplies. He eventually reached what would be Ko-Nui and laid low in the mountains with the Ko-Matoran. Initially, the Ko-matoran were rightfully suspicious of Laer'dus, being the beastly behemoth that he is, but after helping with spacial organization, civil works, community events, and minor governmental decisions, Laer'dus became a prized community member. It was quite obvious how much Laer'dus enjoyed the freeze when it came. He loved how the Ko-Matoran began exploiting the other groups, and thoroughly enjoyed the multitude of "social experiments" he could preform with this new condition. Since then, he has spent his time slipping through the ranks and making "friends" with key figures in the Ko-Matoran government. That brings us to today! :D

As an extra note, this will be the first time I participate in one of these contest RPGs. So if I suck at it, let me know! :D

Edited by ~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Aside from the fact that I fail to see how a lower-class Steltian could be so old when canonically they were created after the Matoran were, and that permafrost wouldn't make a good weapon, Approved.

But don't try to manipulate the government without running things by me first. xP

profiles i guess

Aside from the fact that I fail to see how a lower-class Steltian could be so old when canonically they were created after the Matoran were, and that permafrost wouldn't make a good weapon, Approved.

But don't try to manipulate the government without running things by me first. xP

Point taken. I will PM you before I do anything too radical.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

The Otter made me do it:

Name: Zinyn (Zee-nin)

Species and Gender: Toa of Ice

Appearance: Zinyns armor is predominantly light grey, with black guards on his shoulders, wrists, and hips, and white coloring at all other joints. Over his armor he wears a military-esque uniform colored white and trimmed in grey: a waist-cape over loose trousers, and a short jacket over a black shirt. Think Full Metal Alchemists military uniform, but a longer jacket reaching just past his waist and of a simpler design with hooks keeping it closed at the middle of his chest. Over this he wears an off-white, sleeveless, hooded cloak which fixes closed off to one side or the other, depending on how he chooses to wear it.

Kanohi: Volitak

Weapons: Two proto-metal knives, and a telescoping metal rod that used to have a scope attached.

Gear: Each knife is simple in design, and three inches in length, and fit into sheaths on his forearms, hilts down. The rod is a yard long when fully extended, and is carried on a belt at his waist. The rod itself has limited use in close-combat unless it is un-extended. There is a notch running the length of the outer section that he can use as a crude scope in place of the real sight that broke off. His outer cloak is held closed by two magnetic discs that, in case of combat, can be thrown around to his back to hold the cloak out of the way of movements. He carries supply packs against his thighs and strapped to his chest beneath his jacket.

Abilities, Powers, and Skills: Zinyn prides himself on his ability to disappear as well as very good eyesight. He is a moderately good fighter, but his specialty is stealth and he uses his Volitak extensively to escape fights he feels he cant win. What he is good at is ranged combat, where his good eyes and telescoping rod make him an excellent sniper.

Personality: A social recluse, Zinyn spends much of his time away from people, out in the wastes or on the great ice sheet: he only enters Ta-Karda to resupply or escape the worst of the blizzards, or Ko-Metru when Ice-elemental resentment is particularly high in Ta-Karda. He rarely fights head-on, preferring to stay back and use his rod to direct his ice powers like a hes using a rifle. When he has to interact, he is capable of being civil and courteous, but little more unless he is with familiar friends.

Weaknesses: While a capable fighter, Zinyn is not strong in close quarters. Due to his social anxieties, even small crowds may as well be walls if he is running from something, not to mention thatsince being in the same city block as more than five people makes him skittishfighting in populated areas further weakens his close-combat skills.

Biography: A wandering, spotlight avoiding hero before, Zinyn came to Ko-Nui is the weeks before the ice age began, originally attempting to settle outside of what would become Ta-Karda. When the ice storms hit, Zinyn took shelter in the city. When it became clear that the storms were not going to end soon, Zinyn again moved out of the city, preferring to reside on one of the islets in the gulf not far from Ta-Karda.

Edited by Zox

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

I wasn't sure if I wanted to join another RP, but... sure, I'll bite.

Name: Odrek (OH-drik)
Species and Gender: Male Skakdi of Earth
Appearance: A black (mechanical parts) and orange (organic parts) Skakdi of average height. His prominent brow makes his neutral face look even more scowl-like than an average Skakdi's. Paired with the way his lips seem to always settle into a slight grin, he doesn't look like the friendliest person around. He has short, flat-tipped nubs along his spine that were once full-length spikes.
Weapons: A pair of thick gauntlets and a knife.
Gear: A heavy Kavinika fur coat, and a supply bag.
Abilities, Powers, and Skills: Thermal imaging, and Skakdi Earth powers. His thermal imaging vision power landed him in a hunting group early on, in which he learned to track as best as could be done in the snow. His fighting style uses force to make up for his lack of speed. Thick-skinned and tough, with high pain tolerance. More accustomed to fighting feral Rahi than intelligent opponents, though he's had to do the latter at times.
Personality: Suprisingly calm for a Skakdi, and a thinker rather than a fighter. Easy enough to get along with, but he doesn't reach out to others, opening up more when others reach out to him instead. Not a loner, but doesn't seek company unless he sees some benefit, be it to himself or to the other parties involved. His mood depends largely on those of others around him, and he'll adapt to suit his social environment.
Weaknesses: A capable fighter, but not a fast one. Uses short-ranged weapons. Faster opponents and longer weapons will be a challenge for him, as well as his lack of offensive abilities.

Biography: He cut off his spines himself, intending to cut off blood blow to the extremities. As far as he can tell, it's helped him maintain his body heat reasonably well, even if it isn't pretty. He doesn't care much for the status quo, and hates the smugness that most Ice Spirits have taken up. Nevertheless, he won't do anything to change it unless a sure opportunity presents itself. Several months ago, he met a Toa of Water that wanted to start a Thermal Heat project to make a hot spring. The Toa was killed by a Kavinika before the dream could be realized, and Odrek decided to take it up, along with the pelt of the Kavinika that had killed his friend. Now he's looking for a group of hard workers with the right abilities to get it done, particularly Toa of Earth and Iron.

Edited by Mj. Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Very well, you forced my hand

Name: Dracax

Species and Gender: Male Toa of Fire

Appearance: Dracax is quite tall and muscular, with armor leaning towards the heavy side. He himself is primarily colored charcoal black under maroon red armor and Kanohi, with hot pink eyes glaring through his Great Huna.

Weapons: Dracax is in many ways a walking weapons rack. He wields a long, bladed staff with a flame motif; a short sword similarly decorated and also possesses a shoulder-mounted Rhotuka Launcher.

Gear: His shoulder-mounted Rhotuka has a similar power to that of the Dark Hunter Firedracax: Absorbing all thermal energy in the air and redirect it into a devastating blast of heat and flames. The reason why this device still works on Ko-Nui is because of a process involving the conversion of the thermal “cold energy” that exists in the Bionicle universe. It is still thermal energy, even though it’s not hot.

Abilities, Powers, and Skills: Dracax possesses elemental Fire powers, and wears the Kanohi Huna, allowing him to turn completely invisible with the exception of his Shadow. He is very skilled in the use of his element, though not so much his mask. Dracax is a skilled warrior, but also has a good deal of intellectual capacity, when he actually decides to use his head, that is. He’s got a good deal of physical toughness and strength (though not on par with any Toa whose physicality is naturally enhanced, e.g. Stone, Iron, etc.), and can take a lot of damage before going down.

Personality: At a glance it wouldn’t be too far off to say that Dracax embodies the spirit of fire - He is often seen acting brashly, with unrelenting fervor and quick bouts of temper - but the truth of the matter is that Dracax could be more likened to coal: slowly, meticulously building up heat, releasing it in controlled waves of sizzling force as it painstakingly reaches the boiling peak. Dracax is just as much thinker as he is a fighter, and with his position in Ta-Karda’s security force both of these skills continue to be honed every day. He is dedicated to the safety of Ta-Karda, and also harbors a lot of sympathy for his fellow fire elementals, tied to the forges day in and day out. He’s not happy with this situation at all, and reminisces often about the “good old days”

Weaknesses: To put it simply, physical grace and coordination aren’t his strong suits, so using his Huna is really a bit of a chore. Patience is also a virtue he misses out on, preferring to act before thinking despite having a level head on his shoulders. He is vulnerable to the cold, despite being more accustomed to it than most fire elementals.

Biography: Once a Ta-Matoran Guard, Dracax’s position hasn’t really changed all that much. As far back as he can remember he’s been fighting whatever dangers came to befall the island now called Ko-Nui. He became a Toa very shortly before the Ice Age set in, and has therefore been forced to learn how to be a being of fire and flame in a world of ice and cold. His solution came in the form of becoming less like the open flame and more like the methodic, red hot glow of the furnaces that kept them alive: always blowing the same tune, never changing, never relenting in its life-giving waves. But a furnace is a soulless machine, and Dracax is a mere man, he has his limit, and it’s about to be broken…

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...