BIONICLE Mafia: Karda Nui Nightwatch

Art Vandelay

Day Eight: The End Is Nigh

JL was roughly brought up to the gallows on the town square. He looked down and defeated... which was quite accurate, as he was about to be hanged for the crimes of another. The other - Zakaro - grinned, as he fixed the noose around JL's neck.

With a sigh, the condemned gazed across the crowd to where Icarax stood, laughing to himself. JL shook his head and spit on the ground.

I don't care what you think, Matoran... the village has had too many failed chances to save themselves, Icarax thought. It was simply inevitable that we would prevail.

The disguised Makuta looked on triumphantly as JL's body dropped.

JL, Matoran, lynched.

The few villagers that still remained weren't even present. Only the Brotherhood stood in the town square, looking at JL's body swinging in the breeze.
It would only be a matter of hours.

Night roles have until March 27th at 12:00 PM EST to PM me. (Although the Brotherhood has already decided, and the remaining guard can't really do anything useful anymore...)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Yeah...

The Mafia cleaned up, even though the Village roles had a crazy four-night streak of successful investigations or something like that.

And for the record, I came very very close to "accidentally" slipping the name Icarehks into a scene, but stopped myself.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I hope someone has an actual draft of a sidegame so the next game can get up. If not, then it won't be me. =P I'd like to host eventually, but I'd go with a 0. game to be safe.

dream big

i started with a side game

granted

the .0 games weren't started yet then but still

and it was only slightly a failure for the first time i've ever hosted any game!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I have an idea for a game, but I'll relinquish the side game to anyone who already has an idea. If I do get a game eventually, then I plan to have a slightly.... Different way of portraying the scenes. Don't get me wrong, black humor is great, and I wouldn't throw it away, but there's quite a bit of disturbing ideas that I'd like to emphasize.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I'd like to thank the village for somehow mucking this one up even though it didn't seem like so.

The Village's only mistake was the night when the other Guard and Falcon Lord did nothing. Had they done as I recommended - the Guard investigating Zakaro/JL and Falcon Lord protecting himself - we could and quite probably would have won.

Q2TtLEz.png

Night Eight: Finale

Night fell over the village. This was the end.
The Matoran felt as good as dead already, and they were right.
If there had been a full moon in the sky, the silhouette of Mutran would've appeared in the sky. But, as it was, there was nothing to indicate his presence aside from the sound of a pair of terrifying batlike wings cutting through the sky.
He landed upon the roof of a house. Crack. A twisted Shelek found its way through the new hole in the roof. Mutran's eyes literally lit up with some sort of unholy fire as he gazed down on Onarax.

Toa Onarax, Matoran, killed by Mutran.

The Makuta shot from the roof, once again into the night, finding his way to the house of the final guard.
Mutran stood a ways back from the house, readying his last attack. The area around the town seemed to grow lighter for a moment, as if Mutran was pulling all the darkness in to himself. Then, with a roar and a blast of crimson in the black of night, the house was leveled. Nothing remained but rubble and the half-conscious body of the guard.

The dark figure stalked up to the weak form of Kane-Ra. "This is it for you."
The guard didn't give Mutran the satisfaction of killing someone defiant. He simply hung his head. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Kill me now."
Mutran obliged. Snake's head exploded.

Punished Snake, Guard, Codename "Kane-Ra", killed by Mutran.

The headless body fell limply from the Makuta's grasp to the ground. He stood silent for a moment. Was this really necessary? The slaughter of so many Matoran?

Don't be silly, Mutran, he thought. Of course it is.

With a crazed laugh, he shot from the ground and out over the village, reveling in his victory.

And true to Mutran's word, that was the end. The Brotherhood now outnumbered the Matoran.

The game is over, thought Icarehks, and we have won.

Thank you all for playing.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Alright, now to draft stuff up. I might seek out an experienced person to present my work to, just so that it doesn't end up crashing and burning. But I think a careful analysis of previous games should be good enough.

• Upvote 1

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Eh I say JiMing.

Vote JiMing! NAO.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )